[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

hello sweethearts!

@gets0meair, thank you sweetie for quick updates on our Binnie & Shinnie :) esp for the pics & vids.

I wish both would do well tom , have an enjoyable & successful FM 

Binnie looks young and mighty fine with this haircut :w00t:  let's enjoy it before his upcoming project ;) do you think we'll hear the good news?  

The fans were so ecstatic during Binnie's arrival at HK :wub: it was like a storm over there hehehe

D6L8JGHU0AA0Ky8.jpg

On the other side, I love how low key Shinhye is :). Blonde SH gives off this reserved cold vibe...no worries she'll return to being bright energy not for long ;) That's her natural self and she can't help it anyway.  Opsss...she change the style of her white top:blink:

D6MxBQaUYAApptb.jpg:large

sidenote: fans are wishing Shinhye would play a killer like below. Here, she was caught by the detectives :D:lol:

D6MH2LFUUAE1Rdq.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 2
  • Love 1

just come in to post this, wow binnie is very popular with hk press & people

need to have a security ring to fence off the very enthusiastic crowd at hk airport

hope his 11may fm would be equally energetic, memorable to him & as well as fans attending

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AkaruiHikari said:

j

This looks a bit scary to me, too many people getting too close. I saw a picture of him at the HK airport where a fan's hand is seen tapping at his shoulder. But thankfully he got out of the airport safely.

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

sidenote: fans are wishing Shinhye would play a killer like below. Here, she was caught by the detectives :D:lol:

D6MH2LFUUAE1Rdq.jpg

cr: as tagged

And Binnie can play the lead detective assigned to catch her and then they fall in love in the process :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, gets0meair said:

And Binnie can play the lead detective assigned to catch her and then they fall in love in the process :D 

ofc, no other than. He should torture her...with love..until she confess :lol:

• LOL 2

urgh...hearing MoA's sound gave me goosebumps!!! :scream:

15 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Seems like Studio Dragon is doing really well, this is an article about their revenue going up, thanks to MotA, Romance is a Bonus Book and the likes. Maybe Season 2 can really happen :D  

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004005985 

"In the second quarter, we will make eleven dramas, three more than the same period last year, and plan to strengthen the domestic and overseas content competitiveness"

It's great knowing Memories of Alhambra is a commercial success and contributes a lot to Studio Dragon's revenue. We can rest assured that S2 is highly possible. We all need to wait for SJJ script then. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Haha, then MOTA2 can be postponed :D.. Movie's better

very well since script & development will take time, around 1-2 years i expect. you're right! Film is so much better at the moment.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gets0meair said:

I guess Shinhye really meant it when she said she prefers dancing than singing lol

proving to unbelievable Binnie :P Let's see what Binnie's reaction about this ahahaha

33 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

I wish we can see Shinhye singing "Is You." I hope some daring and sneaky fans caught it on the video lol!

the only daring one i know is Mrs. Kim @AkaruiHikari challenging SH to put HD background of Binnie in her singing "I'm Here" :lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

proving to unbelievable Binnie :P Let's see what Binnie's reaction about this ahahaha

the only daring one i know is Mrs. Kim @AkaruiHikari challenging SH to put HD background of Binnie in her singing "I'm Here" :lol::lol:

aw, i lost my bet, SH didnt kok/duet with him for Shallow...i cry for his voice

<https://www.weibo.com/2727706197/HtJVnuPxa?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment>

looking at the backgrd vid from sneak of  hk IsYou, seemed like no change from tw ver

wa i thought i was watching SH s fm instead  HB s, torturing hb fans making them watch another woman s face when he s singing, huh?

BUT everything not lost yet...maybe we will catch some sneak of SH 's singing  ImHere with HB 's face in backgrd vid tomorrow, cheers

• Like 1
  • LOL 1