Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

17 minutes ago, maribella said:

SJ really gave it to the Chairman. She told him that he almost killed her unborn grand child - causing him to choke snd splutter again- and he was not going to see her daughter or grandchild. The best part was when she threatened to take him with her when she died in 3 months.

I  would have said the same thing. She has nothing to lose. Of course, she won`t kill the chairman but I am glad someone put him in his place.

Chairman Han is always having temper tantrums, choking and having strokes but he is fine. Until a day he won`t be fine.

I don`t care what is happening with him.

I know old habits are hard to chance but I hope he will learn that family is more important than his wealth.

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

The preview showed the family on an outing, smiling and laughing. Could be SJ's swansong.

Yes, it will be her swan song. (you said it beautifully).

It was a moving scene when Sun ja without saying a word, told her daughters what she wants. She wants to go home rather than spending her final days in hospital.

Sun ja has a beautiful family. They all were preoccupied with the daily life and forgot that life is beautiful. They all need to prepare to say goodbye to Sun ja. I love that they went for a family trip as the farewell.

4 hours ago, hell59 said:

I am but I really hope it is a lot better than this one.

I am sure the next drama will make more people happy because it is a romantic comedy and not a melodrama. It was necesarry for KBS to chance the genre a little. Enjoy watching!

• Like 1

Sulha Yoon, # 1 Most Beautiful Girl in the World OST Ringtone Chart

20190915115603_1366006_1200_1830.jpg

KBS 2TV weekend drama with singer Sul Ha Yoon participated in the ringtones chart OST 'The most beautiful daughter in the world' (director Kim Jong-chang)  OST 'Flowers bloom like spring in my life'.

KBS 2TV weekend drama Mother of Mine/My Prettiest Daughter in the World' OST 'Flower blooms like spring of my life', which has been loved with the highest ratings of 34.3%, is the number one in the ringtone chart OST. 

'Flowers bloom like spring in my life', which attracted more attention with the participation of Sulha Yoon, is a song that expresses hope with a true voice, containing the fact that one's life is beautiful, but it has been a continuation of life. It is a song about the hope that flowers bloom in spring like every spring in every mother's mind.

In particular, composer Jung Woo-sik, who impressed the public with emotional songs, participated in the composition and arrangement, and Yang Kyeong-suk of Takers participated in piano performance.

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=167626

To remember the song

Spoiler

The sun is setting
I’ve only ran forward
In my life that swayed like a reed
I wonder where I am

Days of youth, filled with dreams
Become memories I long for
I’ve followed time throughout this life
I wonder where I am now

My life with passing time
I’m sending my sadness with the wind
My days are setting in front of time
And it blossoms like the spring of my life

After the hard days
I can finally smile
I came all this way, short of breath
Now I can rest

My life that made my heart cry
I let go of many things

My life with passing time
I’m sending my sadness with the wind

https://popgasa.com/2019/07/25/seol-ha-yoon-flowers-bloom-like-the-spring-of-my-life-내-인생의-봄처럼-꽃은-핀다-mother-of-mine-ost-part-9/

Yeah, it is a beautiful and a meaningful song. I am glad that this OST was loved by many people.

• Like 2

BTS picture

:P

Hansung Marketing team... I wish Kim so yeon was in the picture as well.

• Like 2

What is the next drama going to be?

I had watched Arthdale Chronicles but can't muster enough energy for this part. There are so many strange names and so difficult to remember, I need to keep going back to the first page to see who the character is. Shady Mom has an airhead and a lame brain for the main OTP it seems from the forum. Although I do want to watch Dae Jang Geum's mother. 

Anyway still a few more weeks of SJ and company. I think they will give her 3 more years and we will get the obligatory time leap in the last episode. 

@larus did you see any baby actors for this show? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I hate to give up having this much time invested in it. I am sticking with it until the end.

I will watch the last episode too :)

I meant it is goodbye because it ends today :D

so I am getting ready for the next drama lol

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I will watch the last episode too :)

I meant it is goodbye because it ends today

Sorry to inform you that today is not the last day. :)

The drama Mother of Mine/ My Prettiest daughter in the World is having the last episode finale next week.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

What drama starts after Mother of Mine? It is Life is Beautiful Life is Wonderful. KBS is airing a romantic comedy as a family drama instead of melodrama. The drama`s name is suiting very well after the message of Mother of Mine.

I probably will watch a little but I will not comment on the thread. I need some comedy right now but I personally can`t wait to watch Secret Boutique. It is centric female drama, very intense and not a comedy but it is the most interesting drama that starts soon for me. For cuteness, I will start When Camellia Blooms too.

I cried buckets watching ep 101&102. When Sun ja talked about her regrets, thinking of the old man begger who asked for food in the past. She said that she doesn`t have many regrets, just that she regret telling that man to not come anymore.

I am glad that In Sook and Sun ja had a moment together, when she asked for forgiveness and that Sun ja told her that she doesn`t have anything to forgave now.

I cried as well when Sun Ja told In Sook that she doesn`t regret having one more daughter to raise, when she told her that Mi Ri gave her many beautiful moments and comfort, when she was afaid sometime that In sook would come back to take Mi ri.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

did you see any baby actors for this show? 

No yet. But I think they will show Mi Ri`s baby in the last episode, if there will be a time jump.

I don`t think Sun ja will live more to see her grandchild but we`ll see.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Sorry to inform you that today is not the last day. :)

still another week :( 

it is dragging too long now

Life is Beautiful Life is Wonderful stars Seol In Ah from Sunny Again tomorrow :) it has some young stars, which is promising 

well, I already have so many dramas to watch too :D :D 

10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

still another week :( 

it is dragging too long now

Yeah, it is dragging but in the same time it gives confort to say good buy to Sun ja properly.

Mother of Mine was extended for the next drama to have enough time ahead of live broadcasting. It happended with My Only One too and I apreciated that gave the cast and crew of the next drama time to not rush shooting.

I want to congratulate Mother of Mine cast and crew for working hard for so long and wish the next team good luck also.

• Like 4

Have to applaud this drama, some of the plot lines in the long running drama's get annoying.  So I was really trying to avoid this one, every time I did I found myself curious what was going on next.

Usually I like to wait for the ending to know that 120 episodes are not waisted for a stupid ending.

But I got my wish with this drama, a strong husband to support his wife.  I had to applaud him a few times for standing strong but this last episode when he was giving the speech before the camera's he was confident strong and spoke a really honest truth.  He said there was difficulties in getting married and tried to stop it and said that he persisted with it.  That they really didnt know each others backgrounds to start with and the beatuful touch on thanking his wife for her support was just a beautiful touch.

But omg I was cringing as to what was going to happen but when the adoptive mother went at his father, omg her lips were quivering she was so livid with him and really  went at him.  I was about to jump through the screen i was that excited watching him get what was coming for him.  Now I am just waiitng for that ex wife of his to get hers......

• Like 6

Can't wait to find out how TJ's cunning and greedy stepmother and her slimy brother will be dealt with. MS's father-in-law is a dear - understanding and considerate.

• Like 4

Sorry. But since I am not watching it why did SJ threatern the Chairman? I mean not seeing MR and grandchild? Aren't they back in the house?

I have another busy week ahead so not likely to make time to watch the full episodes. Maybe see the MH couple just to see the wedding dress?

But yeah MS father in law is nice. He is about the only sane, reasonable person in the whole drama. Even the taxi driver stint was logical.

KSY looks tired. She even looks thinner if it's possible and her foundation is getting thicker. I hope the cast gets a rest. The 2 crying main female leads needs a rest too. I feel drained just thinking about all the crying scenes prep and I am not even an actress.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Lesson from drama?

At the moment of death, SJ will be surrounded by family.  At the same time, nasty chairman is also dying, but all alone.

So, who is the rich one? <_<

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Who accepts a doctors recommendation to keep an unconscious person at home and take them to the hospital when they recover.

• LOL 4

HM was getting careless with her toyboy and IS confronted them at a club in some episode earlier. HM decided to leak the IS-MR secret to her regular leaky-reporter when TJ-IS called for a board meeting to takeover Hansung corp. With all the cafuffle, media, shouting etc., MR collapsed. Then SJ left her sickbed to confront the old man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok guess I have to back track 4 episodes then. Thank you. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 5:45 PM, maribella said:

I had watched Arthdale Chronicles but can't muster enough energy for this part. There are so many strange names and so difficult to remember, I need to keep going back to the first page to see who the character is. 

After this mother of mine, I would recommend some of the interesting drama (I am watching now) shown below but I am not sure if there are your favourite genres :

1. The Great Show - Romance comedy by handsome actor Song Seung Heon 

2. Stranger from Hell - Scary and thriller by Lee Dong Wook.

3.  Arthdale Chronicles - ending soon by next week, i know you are still struggling about the names, but it is worth spending time to watch such a great story. There may be season 2 coming. :D

4. Golden Garden - light hearted comedy drama by Lee Sang Woo (KSY's husband) 

5. Secret Boutique - since it was recommended by @larus

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

After this mother of mine, I would recommend some of the interesting drama (I am watching now) shown below but I am not sure if there are your favourite genres :

It is hard to recomand kdramas for anyone because we have different taste in dramas. There are so many kdramas and so little time. I am sure she will find one for her taste if she is looking a little. :D

Another female centric drama Be Melodramatic. :D

The cast finished filming but just a few pictures were released. I am looking forward to see the wrap up party pictures and the pictures from their trip if they will go.

Kdrama fashion

Spoiler

Ratings

Saturday 27%, 30%

Sunday 30,7%, 34,7%

• Like 2

@larus

That's correct, I have only recommended the drama list of different genres and the actor names, the choice will still leave it to our pretty chingu @maribella :D

But I will try to find time to watch your recommended "secret boutique" to see if it's good. 

I may watch a new drama Love's Emergency Landing by Hyun-Bin and Son Ye Jin, another RC drama. Let's see if we meet in another forum. :)

Lastly, your kind effort and selfless sharing in putting up your comments and pictures and news that related to this drama are highly appreciated. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you both. I like detective plus a bit of supernatural like the guest. Enjoyed that greatly. But melo stuff are ok too. Afraid I became the 'critical' viewer for many shows eg. The unknown woman. :joy: I still find it funny. But once I start watching, it is so very difficult to drop.

I don't have too much imagination, so in Gangnam beauty, I could not imagine her to be an 18 year old freshman. I didn't find her pretty at all. Had to drop that.

I don't like noona dramas. Mother of mine is not really a noona drama. MR is more mature and she does look older to me than TJ. I think it's because she is thin and her face lacks fat. But she is very good looking and her character is a capable career woman which I really like. More importantly, we did not get much of the noble idiot in this show, except for an episode or two. So will take a sneak at your recommendations @lebeaucouple

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1