Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

I think Mi sun will go back to work after her mom's death. To repay Sun ja who took in her child, Insuk probably will look after Dabin and Miri's baby.

• Like 3

Preview ep 99&100

Coffee truck for Hong Jong Hyun

• Like 1

So has anyone watched tonight's show? @larus?

Just watched it raw and since my Korean is awfully bad, I shan't attempt to translate. MS dashed to her Mum's house and found her unconscious.

There was a lot of crying because both MR and MH were informed of SJ's illness. MS crying in remorse ( from her face) took a lot of screen time. Her husband and FIL seemed to be handling her MIL's and her crisis well. IS finally showed some smarts and confronted the cheating Hansung Madame having lunch with her beau. Angry exchange. But did not hear TH's name so we may not get that illegitimate son we'd like to hear. She met the golf guy in the US so he could not be the father if TH is not legit.

I am guessing SJ dies in the next episode.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

So has anyone watched tonight's show? @larus?

I watched LIVE just the last half of the episode.

Sun ja`s brother was with his sister at the hospital. Mi Sun took care of Sun ja over the night and she told her husband about her mother.

Mi Ri and Mi Hye found out about their mother`s illness. In Sook walked on Na Hye Mi and her lover when they were having dinner together at the restaurant. Later, Na Hye Mi released to the press that Mi Ri is In Sook`s daughter.

• Like 4

Who design the treatment protocol where people show up at the patient bedside and scream at her?:blink::(:wacko::crazy:

Does this process help any treatment that isn't lung cancer?:blink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I thought IS was being too impatient and hasty, showing her cards to NHM too early. Looks like NHM and the chairman have signed a pre-nup. NHM called the reporter but had not spilled the beans yet, we will see tonight.

I like that TJ decided to tell MR about her mum. No more hiding the truth, face and manage everything together. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, melissa_lee said:

I like that TJ decided to tell MR about her mum. No more hiding the truth, face and manage everything together. 

I also liked that Tae Ju told Mi Ri the truth about her mother. I know that she is pregnant and doesn`t need stress in her life but her mother illness won`t go away. She had to know and she would have found out eventually from her sisters.

14 hours ago, maribella said:

IS finally showed some smarts and confronted the cheating Hansung Madame having lunch with her beau. Angry exchange. But did not hear TH's name so we may not get that illegitimate son we'd like to hear. She met the golf guy in the US so he could not be the father if TH is not legit.

The fact that she still is meeting the man is a problem. She will tell the press about In Sook`s daughter against her brother`s advice (who knew that he had common sense)  and that`s will put her in a hot spot with the chairman.

I still can`t believe that it will be a problem for Hansung Group when the news will broke but that`s what the writer want us to believe. Some people will talk for a while and that`s it.

BTS pictures

• Like 4

Can anyone tell me from which episode NHM first showed up in this drama? Thanks.

25 minutes ago, monalisa said:

Can anyone tell me from which episode NHM first showed up in this drama? Thanks.

ep 56 (at the end)

Miseon treats her mother in law well, despite enslaving her. I really wonder why she is being mean to her own mother. 

I was watching the drama because it has a family theme

My favorite is Sonja (most of you prefer MR and TJ :D )

The story of the younger daughter was more interesting to me

also I like Miseon's father in law, he is such a dear, alongside the son 

the comedy was awesome, I really don't want the sad ending :(

• Like 4

3 hours ago, larus said:

still can`t believe that it will be a problem for Hansung Group when the news will broke but that`s what the writer want us to believe. Some people will talk for a while and that`s it.

Back to our old question, what's wrong with MR being the daughter of IS and TJ the person she raised? Maybe someone who knows Korea or Koreans could explain the ramifications of this relationship.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Back to our old question, what's wrong with MR being the daughter of IS and TJ the person she raised? Maybe someone who knows Korea or Koreans could explain the ramifications of this relationship.

It is the best conflict that the writer found. :lol: In my book, it doesn`t matter much. Maybe the press found this a good news, gossip type. I did not take it serious so, IMO,  it was a weakness of this show.

I don`t feel like commenting about today`s episode, except that Sun Ja is still fierce even when she is dying. The fire daggger she showed with her eyes to the chairman was worth it.

Group pictures.

I think it was the last day of filming in that studio

Some people took pictures with Kang Sung Yeon after a shooting in the park.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I found this usual in Korean drama. I guess they consider them as brother and sister, it is so foolish 

another thing, a sister can't marry her brother-in-law  too (as in Home for Summer)

anyway, I came to comment on SJ, she is worried about her daughters even as she is dying, poor soul :( she is so selfless till the end

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I found this usual in Korean drama. I guess they consider them as brother and sister, it is so foolish 

another thing, a sister can't marry her brother-in-law  too (as in Home for Summer)

anyway, I came to comment on SJ, she is worried about her daughters even as she is dying, poor soul :( she is so selfless till the end

In my view, it is not MR and TJ  problem. They are not biological related at all and therefore there is no issue.

It is more MR and IS relationship. HangsungApparel being public listed, there is a moral obligation to declare mother-daughter relationship, otherwise it is as if they are deceiving the Board. As to legal obligation I am not sure. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, melissa_lee said:

ep 56 (at the end)

Thank you. Will go back to watch that episode.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Way too much melo now I hate how drama become like this.

Me too. I dropped it and I'm just looking at the posts sometimes. It was really good in the beginning:(.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Way too much melo now I hate how drama become like this.

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

Me too. I dropped it and I'm just looking at the posts sometimes. It was really good in the beginning:(.

I can't drop it, I am crying for poor SJ :bawling: I really loved her, she had a big heart for everyone 

I like melodrama sometimes 

But comedy is far better 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

I dropped it and I'm just looking at the posts sometimes. It was really good in the beginning:(.

Me too. 

• Like 1