[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, larus said:

I don`t think Mi ri is worying for nothing. He doesn`t have experience as an executive and there are many who could want to take advantage of him but I also think Tae Joo is more strong than she is giving him credit. Also, he will be happy to just live a simple life with Mi Ri. 

Poor Park Tae Ri! He wishes for Mi Ri to be his boss forever. :D In the beginning of the drama he wanted her to be promoted.

I laughed when he talked about that "lame swindler guy" and he was right there beside him. :lol:

It's good you brought that up, when In sook said that she will leave I thought she will be back next episode because nobody will leave until the drama is over.

It`s frustrating. I don`t think it is because Soyeon is married. That is the style of these dramas.  

I do think actors and actress can request not to have kiss scenes.  Happy Home was a family drama too but the kisses were HOT.  

I agree.  Miri has a cause for worry. When TJ tried to assert himself in front of father to get IS to be "mom" at the wedding, we see how he failed miserably.  My point was, they both have hands and feet to find work elsewhere.  Hey, they could live a simple life instead of life of a chaebol heir so i don't think the "sacrifice" is necessary ... but then, we won't have a drama.  

1 hour ago, sheza said:

Hey, they could live a simple life instead of life of a chaebol heir so i don't think the "sacrifice" is necessary ... but then, we won't have a drama.  

True.  In the same time it is hard to let the money hungry leeches to win. But I would like to see them live a simple life. :)

I think IS it incompetent. She keeps saying, 'Leave. I will handle it" only to have matter thrown at her face. She is useless as a character and her only importance is that she is the biological mother (probably the only thing she did right in this drama)

12 hours ago, smhelen said:

I think IS it incompetent. She keeps saying, 'Leave. I will handle it" only to have matter thrown at her face. She is useless as a character and her only importance is that she is the biological mother (probably the only thing she did right in this drama) 

I was expected two strong women showdown. The writer could have gave the mother and daughter a plot where they fight for supremacy in the company. She lost the oportunity.

Choi Myung Gil with the actors playing Hansung team.

So yeon and child actors, Lee Ro woon

On 7/3/2019 at 6:45 PM, larus said:

Singer Byun Jin-sub is participating in the KBS2 weekend drama "Prettiest Daughter in the World"/ "Mother of Mine" OST.

:huh:more characters? Now they only need to invite Psy with his millions of viewers.

Did they say what character? It couldn't be IS' brother, he is too young.

6 minutes ago, maribella said:

:huh:more characters? Now they only need to invite Psy with his millions of viewers.

Did they say what character? It couldn't be IS' brother, he is too young.

He will not be a character in the drama. He will sing a soundtrack for Mother of Mine. I wonder if it is a ballad.

What is wrong with these pictures?

tumblr_pu5glgZYhw1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_pu5glgZYhw1sdd1ivo2_540.png

The bully Han Jong Soo is getting younger, enjoying dinner with his new family and our OTP lost their appetite. I don`t know why Chairman Han insists that Mi Ri and Tae Joo have to live with him in Han mansion. Maybe he is an energy vampire. Get out of there ASAP!

58 minutes ago, maribella said:

I don't see the preview for the next episode?

The preview was released Sanday, last week.

BTS 

Hong Jong Hyun with Lee Ro Woon

Kim So yeon with Joo Ye Rim

Both pictures are so cute.

@larus did you get the romantic scenes in tonight's episode? Or more imagining?:D

If the preview shows a fat old guy is IS' brother and she would take care of him but not her own daughter; this woman deserves to be humiliated more than what she had been through. Kick her old butt out TJ. You were just her old age investment.

Archived