Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

What is "hot star china award"? Does it mean she got the award from China ?

I don`t know but I think it is an award given for increased popularity among Asian/Chinese fans . I think in the past it was named Hot Star Award.

I watched Sky Castle. Secret Mother started the subject of tutoring children and mothers obsessed with their succes, but Sky Castle explored even further. Yes, it was a good drama.

Kim Hae Sook will win Daesang at KBS Drama award at the end of the year.

The writer will win again. I was not surprised that Jo Jung Seon won. If we ignored the weaknesses in her writing (the dragging In Sook`s secret and Na Mi Hye`s story arc) the writer did well with the relationship between mother and daughters. I really liked their scene, and Sun ja`s "journey" was touching. 

• Like 3

Another pictures with the team.

• Like 1

If you don’t know whether it’s necessary to undertake such a thing as working on a baby memmory book, then it’s time to dispel all doubts and stock up on ideas and inspiration.
Imagine how in a few years you will: want to remember the stages of growing up the baby, decide to tell your child how he grew up, think about telling the younger brothers and sisters how the elders grew up, and compare the history of each child.
At this moment, you will not get hotel drawings or photographs that are not connected with each other, but a beautifully designed publication. A self-made album, with explanations, comments, detailed and consistent, will tell you about the most fascinating moments of growing up your child even better than a few videos. And the love with which the children's album was issued will speak about your attitude to the main family members - children. You can read more here - https://top-mom.com/best-baby-memory-book/