Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

What is "hot star china award"? Does it mean she got the award from China ?

I don`t know but I think it is an award given for increased popularity among Asian/Chinese fans . I think in the past it was named Hot Star Award.

I watched Sky Castle. Secret Mother started the subject of tutoring children and mothers obsessed with their succes, but Sky Castle explored even further. Yes, it was a good drama.

Kim Hae Sook will win Daesang at KBS Drama award at the end of the year.

The writer will win again. I was not surprised that Jo Jung Seon won. If we ignored the weaknesses in her writing (the dragging In Sook`s secret and Na Mi Hye`s story arc) the writer did well with the relationship between mother and daughters. I really liked their scene, and Sun ja`s "journey" was touching. 

• Like 3

Another pictures with the team.

• Like 1

If you don’t know whether it’s necessary to undertake such a thing as working on a baby memmory book, then it’s time to dispel all doubts and stock up on ideas and inspiration.
Imagine how in a few years you will: want to remember the stages of growing up the baby, decide to tell your child how he grew up, think about telling the younger brothers and sisters how the elders grew up, and compare the history of each child.
At this moment, you will not get hotel drawings or photographs that are not connected with each other, but a beautifully designed publication. A self-made album, with explanations, comments, detailed and consistent, will tell you about the most fascinating moments of growing up your child even better than a few videos. And the love with which the children's album was issued will speak about your attitude to the main family members - children. You can read more here - https://top-mom.com/best-baby-memory-book/

Some of Mother of Mine cast reunited for a pretty  night drink

• Like 1

24th Consumers' Day, Cultural Entertainment Awards on 25th November

The Consumer Day Awards Ceremony selects popular cultural figures that have been recognized and engraved by the public during the year.

Yoo Sun got an award.

Kim Ha Kyung attended the 24th Consumers' Day, Cultural Entertainment Awards as well

Kim Ha Kyung and Kwon Sang-woo

700193_410956_4712.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=700193

Kim Hae Sook was there as well

2019112515400573470-540x819.jpg

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019112512734

OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (planning, directing, director Yun Kyung-cheol, artist Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) interviewed actor Kim Hae-sook.

Actress Kim Hae Sook said that all the works she starred are like children.

She has gained great popularity by portraying realistic maternal love through this weekend drama 'My World's Prettiest Daughter'. Kim Hae-sook said, "I played a mother who raises three daughters alone. It was a role that contains the appearance of many mothers in this world. It was a mother who expressed our daily life rather than making a sacrifice for her children and looking pretty and elegant."

"It seems that everyone was acting with the thought that all things in this world should be returned once they were born in this world because it was the role that was about to die. It was difficult."

Kim Hae-sook's secret of acting as a mother is based on breathing with actors like children. Kim Hae-sook "I think I'm an adult and senior, so I think there will be a lot of difficult and difficult parts, so I always try to approach the actors first so that breathing is very important if I always act as a parent-child.

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1193940

An article about the candidates for Daesang at the end of the year awards  for KBS

image_readmed_2019_1083686_1772983_1.jpg

KBS, the fierce competition of the end of '2019 KBS Drama Awards' will be held on August 31 at 8:50 pm in KBS Hall, Yeouido-dong. KBS made a prominent achievement by releasing several works this year.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2019/12/1083686/

The only couple nominated for the Best couple AWARDS chosen by viewers` vote is Ha Mi-Ok & Jung Dae-Cheol`s couple (played by Park Jung-Soo and Joo Hyun).

Mother of Mine cast at 2019KBS Drama awards

Kim So Yeon

2019123119270824547-540x811.jpg

Spoiler

03.21325993.1.jpg

2019123119360237013_1.jpg

Kim Ha Kyung

ENG3WLiX0AASxfO.jpg

Spoiler

136478_151865_55.jpg

Joo Ye Rim

Ki Tae Young

• Like 2

Congratulations to Joo Ye Rim for winning "Best Young Actor`

ENHbx7jXYAE-GVh.jpg

• Like 2

Congratulations to Kim So Yeon and Ki Tae Young for winning "Excellence Award" in a Serial Drama

ENHvU9fX0AAe0BY.png

ENHwhcBWwAAO_fU.png

2019123123074188174-540x612.jpg

Kim So-yeon was honored with the award for Best Female in Serial Drama at the '2019 KBS Drama Awards' held at the KBS Hall in Yeouido-dong, Seoul on the night of the 31st.

Kim So-yeon said, “We were lucky to have this work together. Thank you very much. ”“ I am always loved undeservedly. Thank you very much. ”
,“I am so grateful to the director who made the scenes so romantic, and I am so grateful to the writer and the staff. And I learned a lot by using Kim Hae-sook and Choi Myeong-gil while I was waiting in the waiting room. ”

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01977846622724096&mediaCodeNo=258

99034990.1.jpg

“I imagined what I would do if I got an award 20 years ago. But as time went by, I couldn't imagine that well. I always pretended to be confident and confident, but at one point when I saw two letters of abandonment, I tried to look away and disapprove. ”

Kee Tae-young said, “I have always thought about my family, my parents, my father who sacrificed for my children, and my mother. I did a drama in four years. We are grateful to the director who has always been energetic and enthusiastic in the field. "It's been a fun time without complaints." By now they seem to be sleeping. Thank you Eugene for watching this to the end and I love you. The existence of three women alone makes me already perfect and happy. ”

https://sports.donga.com/News/article/all/20191231/99034991/1

Spoiler

• Like 3

I am asking for views here. In the recent KBS Drama Awards, actors/actresses are given awards when their drama is barely 50% in progress, is this normal?

eg Gracious Revenge is 41/100 ep, woman of 99 billion is 8/16 ep, life is wonderful is 52/100eps.

1 hour ago, melissa_lee said:

I am asking for views here. In the recent KBS Drama Awards, actors/actresses are given awards when their drama is barely 50% in progress, is this normal?

eg Gracious Revenge is 41/100 ep, woman of 99 billion is 8/16 ep, life is wonderful is 52/100eps.

I don`t know. Maybe they want to thank these shows while they are fresh in the viewers` mind.

I read that they will mainly focus on television dramas that were telecast on between October last year and October this year. Normally, they should award a project when is finished. I remember Empress Ki (MBC) won even Daesang and other many awards and they had 18/ 51 airing episodes. It was MBC`s popular show that year.  These are Thank You awards anyway. I could talk about what I think it is wrong at these awards so much but I chose not to. I don`t take them serious at all. But I guess, the artists are happy that their work are apreciated.

I like seeing artists on the red carpet even when I don`t like Korean red carpet fashion at all. :w00t:

Congratulations to all winners.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t know. Maybe they want to thank these shows while they are fresh in the viewers` mind.

I read that they will mainly focus on television dramas that were telecast on between October last year and October this year. Normally, they should award a project when is finished. I remember Empress Ki (MBC) won even Daesang and other many awards and they had 18/ 51 airing episodes. It was MBC`s popular show that year.  These are Thank You awards anyway. I could talk about what I think it is wrong at these awards so much but I chose not to. I don`t take them serious at all. But I guess, the artists are happy that their work are apreciated.

I like seeing artists on the red carpet even when I don`t like Korean red carpet fashion at all. :w00t:

Congratulations to all winners.

Thank you for your views and wise words. I guess that's how we should view the awards.

Yes, congratulations to all the winners.

1 hour ago, melissa_lee said:

Thank you for your views and wise words. I guess that's how we should view the awards.

Yes, congratulations to all the winners.

I said I won`t comment about the awards but I will do it a little because I just read an articles pointed that all  networks (SBS, MBC, KBS) did not give artists like Jung Jae young (SBS Investigation Couple 2), Namgoong Min (KBS Doctor Prisoner), Kim Hae Suk (KBS Mother of Mine) and Kim Sun Ah ( SBS Secret Boutique) any Thank You award this year.

Of course, any performance could be seen as subjective (and indeed many times it is) but if the networks already made many categories and split so many awards, it was that hard to come up with another? Yeah...you can`t give everybody an award. :D

I felt sorry for Kim Hae Sook in particular (and Namgoong Min) as many people have seen her nominated even at Daesang. It was weird enough to see actresses nominated at Excelence awards  (for exemple) and not winning, but later they received Top excelence award or even Daesang. So, everything it is possible.

Well, it is always some actor/ actress who is unlucky at those awards. Maybe next time there will be a good role, a succesful drama and voila... lucky again. :D

20200101121920285045_0_800_400.jpg

https://nocutnews.co.kr/news/5266594

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/01/01/2020010101112.html

On a positive note (so let me not edit my previous comment), how lovely the three girls from Mother of Mine were BTS at KBS Drama awards. :wub:

Kim So yeon and Ki Tae Young watching Joo Ye Rim getting her award

Mother of Mine team gathering in different occasions

Kim So Yeon with Choi Myung Gil

Lee Won Jae, Kim Ha kyung, Yoo sun, Kim So-yeon