[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2019 Korea Drama Awards Announces Nominees

2019 Korea Drama Awards Announces Nominees

On September 27, the 2019 Korea Drama Awards revealed the actors who have been nominated for awards at this year’s ceremony.

Check out the nominees below:

Grand Excellence Award (Daesang):

Best Drama Award: 

Best Script Award:

• Jo Jung Sun (“Mother of Mine”)
  • Yoo Hyun Mi (“SKY Castle”)
  • Park Jae Bum (“The Fiery Priest”)
  • Park Gye Ok (“Doctor Prisoner”)

Best New Actress Award:

The 2019 Korea Drama Awards will be hosted by TV personality Jo Woo Jong and announcer Gong Seo Young. It is scheduled to take place on October 2.

Credits: https://www.soompi.com/article/1355335wpp/2019-korea-drama-awards-announces-nominees

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't agree with some names in this list, but for sure Kim Hae Sook deserves a Daesang.

13 hours ago, jeilopes said:

I don't agree with some names in this list, but for sure Kim Hae Sook deserves a Daesang.

The drama Mother of Mine has so many nominations. The nominations are from the three major broadcasting networks and cable channels. It is a hard competition. Just being nominated is a good thing. If Kim Hae Sook won`t win this time, she sure will win in KBS drama awards.

image_readtop_2019_775281_15695844333917

In the KBS2 entertainment program 'Entertainment Weekly', which was broadcast on the 27th, the scene of the drama 'My Beautiful Daughter in the World' was released.

Hong Jong-hyun selected Kim Hae-suk as the best scene of her dancing at her youngest daughter's wedding. Kim Hae-suk, who boasted the luxury acting in the scene, confessed that she thought a lot of mothers during the acting. She said, "I think it was a drama that left me to think a lot."

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2019/09/775281/

The cast and crew are going to Vietnam today.

Thanks to actor Kang Moon Kyung (Director Park) who likes to take lots of selfies  we know that they will go today.

He is at the airoport. :D

Good flight everybody!

Hong Jong Hyun won`t go to Vietnam. He went on a trip in Korea with his friends on motorcycles.

Spoiler

Kang sisters :D

You know I was thinking late last week anticipating the start of "Love is Wonderful, Life is Beautiful" that having the funeral episode gave me closure for this drama. I was really cathartic because I got attached emotionally to the characters. The funeral episode allowed me to say goodbye not only to Sun Ja but the entire cast. Funny. 

@larus

What is "hot star china award"? Does it mean she got the award from China ?

Actress Kim Seo-hyung's villain roles in Sky Castle,  deserved this award, her acting was awesome. I just finished "Sky Castle" drama recently , completed in 2 days, highly recommended to watch, the story is realistic, relatable to our current society and its educational system. Story was truly well written and not a scene was boring....

This drama made the ending more symbolic and meaningful. Something for us to learn and reflect in life. I am glad that I did not miss out this drama.

Below actress nominated for awards at this year’s ceremony.

(1) Grand Excellence Award (Daesang):

• Yeom Jung Ah (“SKY Castle”)
  • Kim Hae Sook (“Mother of Mine”)

Both actress are excellence, but I will vote for Kim Hae Sook (Mother of Mine)

(2) Best New Actress Award:

Kim Ha Kyung (“Mother of Mine”) - I just noticed that MH, the youngest sister, was a rookie in this industry and this is her first drama....i was surprised she could act well as a childish girl in this drama. If there were so many "hated" her in this role, it shown that her acting was being recognised even though she was just one of the nominees. :D

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

What is "hot star china award"? Does it mean she got the award from China ?

I don`t know but I think it is an award given for increased popularity among Asian/Chinese fans . I think in the past it was named Hot Star Award.

I watched Sky Castle. Secret Mother started the subject of tutoring children and mothers obsessed with their succes, but Sky Castle explored even further. Yes, it was a good drama.

Kim Hae Sook will win Daesang at KBS Drama award at the end of the year.

The writer will win again. I was not surprised that Jo Jung Seon won. If we ignored the weaknesses in her writing (the dragging In Sook`s secret and Na Mi Hye`s story arc) the writer did well with the relationship between mother and daughters. I really liked their scene, and Sun ja`s "journey" was touching. 

• 4 weeks later...

If you don’t know whether it’s necessary to undertake such a thing as working on a baby memmory book, then it’s time to dispel all doubts and stock up on ideas and inspiration.
Imagine how in a few years you will: want to remember the stages of growing up the baby, decide to tell your child how he grew up, think about telling the younger brothers and sisters how the elders grew up, and compare the history of each child.
At this moment, you will not get hotel drawings or photographs that are not connected with each other, but a beautifully designed publication. A self-made album, with explanations, comments, detailed and consistent, will tell you about the most fascinating moments of growing up your child even better than a few videos. And the love with which the children's album was issued will speak about your attitude to the main family members - children. You can read more here - https://top-mom.com/best-baby-memory-book/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

24th Consumers' Day, Cultural Entertainment Awards on 25th November

The Consumer Day Awards Ceremony selects popular cultural figures that have been recognized and engraved by the public during the year.

Yoo Sun got an award.

Kim Ha Kyung attended the 24th Consumers' Day, Cultural Entertainment Awards as well

Kim Ha Kyung and Kwon Sang-woo

700193_410956_4712.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=700193

Kim Hae Sook was there as well

2019112515400573470-540x819.jpg

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019112512734

• 4 weeks later...

OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (planning, directing, director Yun Kyung-cheol, artist Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) interviewed actor Kim Hae-sook.

Actress Kim Hae Sook said that all the works she starred are like children.

She has gained great popularity by portraying realistic maternal love through this weekend drama 'My World's Prettiest Daughter'. Kim Hae-sook said, "I played a mother who raises three daughters alone. It was a role that contains the appearance of many mothers in this world. It was a mother who expressed our daily life rather than making a sacrifice for her children and looking pretty and elegant."

"It seems that everyone was acting with the thought that all things in this world should be returned once they were born in this world because it was the role that was about to die. It was difficult."

Kim Hae-sook's secret of acting as a mother is based on breathing with actors like children. Kim Hae-sook "I think I'm an adult and senior, so I think there will be a lot of difficult and difficult parts, so I always try to approach the actors first so that breathing is very important if I always act as a parent-child.

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1193940

An article about the candidates for Daesang at the end of the year awards  for KBS

image_readmed_2019_1083686_1772983_1.jpg

KBS, the fierce competition of the end of '2019 KBS Drama Awards' will be held on August 31 at 8:50 pm in KBS Hall, Yeouido-dong. KBS made a prominent achievement by releasing several works this year.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2019/12/1083686/

The only couple nominated for the Best couple AWARDS chosen by viewers` vote is Ha Mi-Ok & Jung Dae-Cheol`s couple (played by Park Jung-Soo and Joo Hyun).

Congratulations to Kim So Yeon and Ki Tae Young for winning "Excellence Award" in a Serial Drama

ENHvU9fX0AAe0BY.png

ENHwhcBWwAAO_fU.png

2019123123074188174-540x612.jpg

Kim So-yeon was honored with the award for Best Female in Serial Drama at the '2019 KBS Drama Awards' held at the KBS Hall in Yeouido-dong, Seoul on the night of the 31st.

Kim So-yeon said, “We were lucky to have this work together. Thank you very much. ”“ I am always loved undeservedly. Thank you very much. ”
,“I am so grateful to the director who made the scenes so romantic, and I am so grateful to the writer and the staff. And I learned a lot by using Kim Hae-sook and Choi Myeong-gil while I was waiting in the waiting room. ”

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01977846622724096&mediaCodeNo=258

99034990.1.jpg

“I imagined what I would do if I got an award 20 years ago. But as time went by, I couldn't imagine that well. I always pretended to be confident and confident, but at one point when I saw two letters of abandonment, I tried to look away and disapprove. ”

Kee Tae-young said, “I have always thought about my family, my parents, my father who sacrificed for my children, and my mother. I did a drama in four years. We are grateful to the director who has always been energetic and enthusiastic in the field. "It's been a fun time without complaints." By now they seem to be sleeping. Thank you Eugene for watching this to the end and I love you. The existence of three women alone makes me already perfect and happy. ”

https://sports.donga.com/News/article/all/20191231/99034991/1

Spoiler

Archived