[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

TJ ask an apology to miri to not tell her the truth before hand.but miri wont listen.

She slap him and throw her resign letter

I could almost hear both hearts break into a million pieces. Mine will follow soon after. :bawling:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Mi Ri! Poor Tae Ju!

But He kind of deserves this. He should have told her before.

53 minutes ago, Kiara1110 said:

TJ ask an apology to miri to not tell her the truth before hand.but miri wont listen.

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

If only some kind soul tag me which minute of this episode where he comes sweeping in as the junior director. Or did they make him a senior MD? Is he a Sangmoo or Jeonmoo? The Sangmoo or Essa position was up for grabs? Just thinking how bad it was for MR. Just how high did the dad put him as?

I don`t know what post they gave him, all I know is that it is higher than Mi Ri at this point. It was her position, probably the junior director. Because he is the son of the chairman, they received him as the heir/ prince. He made a good impression at the directors meeting. Even without understanding a word, I think one of the directors said that Mi Ri thought him well. And they all laughed.

1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

She did not say a word but Mi Ri`s look spoke to him like a thousand words. And she slaped him and trow the resignation letter to his face. I wanted them to talk because Mi Ri`s feelings are like an active vulcan right now but I am satisfied that she lashed out at In sook. Again, I did not understand anything from the conversation but I enjoyed every word she said to her. The nerve of In sook to come to her pretending that she cared. Too little too late. After all she did to her own daughter she should be ashamed of herself.

It was good that she resigned and she moved back to Sun ja. She need emotional support right now. From the preview, she still refuse to talk to Tae Joo. I can`t balme her but I hope Tae Joo won`t give up trying to reach out to her.

I laughed when I saw Sun ja`s face when seeing Tae Joo in the last scene. It is still Tae Joo even with a new haircut. :D I laughed more when Sun Ja cut Mi Hye`s hair and later her sisters wanted to fix the bangs. :w00t:

I want to watch the episode with subtitles.

19 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

Poor Mi Ri! Poor Tae Ju!

But He kind of deserves this. He should told her before.

Exactly. All I could think watching Tae Joo and his father`s scene from the beginning of the episode was ...Please, don`t be the noble idiot. 

If he would have told her before all this had accured. I think Tae Joo believed that his father can ruin Mi Ri`s life if he won`t accept his terms. He felt cornered and they played very well his weakness.

Poor Mi Ri and Tae Joo! He never thought that it is that bad. He still don`t know how Mi Ri is connected with In Sook, why it is so hard for Mi ri to moved on from this 'betrayal'. 

I want to watch the preview again.... What happen? Why Sun ja and the girls are in black? Someone from the family died?

Such a heart wrecking scene when miri told IS that when IS ignored miri at the lobby (when miri saw TJ as the chairman's son for the first time) miri says if that the twice time her mother abandone her.

22 minutes ago, Kiara1110 said:

Such a heart wrecking scene when miri told IS that when IS ignored miri at the lobby (when miri saw TJ as the chairman's son for the first time) miri says if that the twice time her mother abandone her.

That was the third time. :tears: Poor Miri.

I am glad that she has Sun ja and her sisters. Let In sook be with the family she chose and stop pretending that Mi Ri is family.

I know that Tae Joo wanted to talk with Mi ri but bad timing, man... Probably, she would have slapped him anyway but...

You won`t call her as a boss in your office after what you have done.

I would have done exatly as Mi ri:  slap him and give the resignation letter.

26 minutes ago, larus said:

I know that Tae Joo wanted to talk with Mi ri but bad timing, man... Probably, she would have slapped him anyway but...

You won`t call her as a boss in your office after what you have done.

I would have done exatly as Mi ri:  slap him and give the resignation letter.

The guy is wrong, but he is also a victim and I feel bad for him too. And Mi Ri is so hurt.

Mi Ri needs time, but TJ needs to regain her confidence. Two opposite things for now.

26 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

The guy is wrong, but he is also a victim and I feel bad for him too. And Mi Ri is so hurt.

Mi Ri needs time, but TJ needs to regain her confidence. Two opposite things for now.

I feel bad for him too. What a family he has! Tae Joo used to be bright, he was a positive guy now he is suffering too. Hope both Mi Ri and Tae Joo will smile again soon. I miss their smile.

Finally the preview.

Who died? I hope it is not the uncle, Sun Ja`s brother. But why In sook is crying so much?

PS. I think it is a memorial service (maybe for Sun Ja`s husband). I am glad no one died.

Who's the writer again? The writer is G O O D.  

The suffering is good. Narcissistic me says she wrote it right. Pile it on pile it on I say.

I think whatever plans TJ has to protect MR didn't factor in her pride. Well if they reveal it in so 21 and her mother Involved at the same episode plus the preview is a doozy. Guess its good it came out early. I wasn't expecting MR to come home with luggage. TJ to dare come to her mother. Plus have IS be at the anniversary tomorrow. Is it anniversary? My volume was low so didn't hear anything.

TJ is going to have to tip toe his way back into her good books. This is so so addictive.

@larus he got a VP/ MD position. Even higher than Director. Sangmonim. At least I think so.

1 hour ago, larus said:

I want to watch the preview again.... What happen? Why Sun ja and the girls are in black? Someone from the family died?

I guess it will be one of the Kang brother’s death anniversary. 

This episode is really heavy. I am so immersed into it that i could feel my heart pounding loudly. How did In Sook explain to Mi Ri?  She had the audacity to ask from Sun Ja for the security lock code. I really really hated her for it. Mi Ri dragging her out in the next episode’s preview is such a fitting way to vent all her rage on such an abominable person. 

Writer Jo, please, please... my real-life and kdrama heart can’t take a lovers’ spat for a long period. I hope you give us something to feel good for tomorrow’s (and the entire week’s) episode. Jeabal. 

18 minutes ago, larus said:

Who died? I hope it is not the uncle, Sun Ja`s brother. But why In sook is crying so much?

No, please, not the uncle. I really like the uncle.

Maybe it's just a memorial day or something like that. I don't know how this is called. But I remember They did something like that for TJ's late uncle/ In Sook's late husband. 

16 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

No, please, no the uncle. I really like The uncle.

Maybe it's just a memorial day or something like that. I don't know how this is called. But I remember They did something like that for TJ's late uncle/ In Sook's late husband. 

After watching again, I realised that it could be a memorial day as well.

27 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

TJ is going to have to tip toe his way back into her good books.

It will take time but if he won`t give up, he will succeed. I wonder if they will reconcile and won`t tell. Maybe they will marry and they will come home to Chairman Han and In Sook ....Surprise... We are married. It is too soaperish. I don`t think I want that to happen.:lol:

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Writer Jo, please, please... my real-life and kdrama heart can’t take a lovers’ spat for a long period. I hope you give us something to feel good for tomorrow’s (and the entire week’s) episode. Jeabal.  

Not a chance to see all this resolved by tomorrow. We will want to see the time jump soon. Then we`ll see Mi ri`s pain reduced and she can start to accept Tae Joo again little by little.

We saw the filming pictures from the future episode. The filming is not advanced. I say that next week we`ll have that scene.

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

What’s the difference between a memorial day and a death anniversary? (New to korean culture here...) 

It is the same in my book but I don`t know... maybe there is a difference? Probably not.

46 minutes ago, larus said:

But why In sook is crying so much?

What is wrong with her? Is she delusional or what? How could she thought Mi Ri will accept her after what she has done? In Sook wanted her out of the company and her life and she succeeded. But now she still think she could play the concerned mother? She should take care of Tae Joo how long it will take. She almost ruined her relationship with him. Let see what happen when he finds out the truth.

1 hour ago, larus said:

But He kind of deserves this. He should told her before.

1 hour ago, larus said:

He still don`t know how Mi Ri is connected with In Sook, why it is so hard for Mi ri to moved on from this 'betrayal'. 

I can hardly wait until he and the Chair find out Mi Ri is In Sook's biological daughter whom she abandoned for money and glory. By then, it will be too late for In Sook as she will be kicked out of the company, and her money will be put on freeze and she will live and begs off her daughter and her sister. I want her to wash the dishes by hand in that kitchen and made to sleep in that alley behind the restaurant. 

1 hour ago, larus said:

The much needed comic relief

omg i literally laughed out loud.. very loudly :joy: the girls are so cute in their wigs.. especially MS!!! do more scenes from MH’s new book.. i really like how their sisterhood can be depicted from there.. so light hearted and full of love!! :kiss_wink:

so the memorial service is probably SJ’s husband? and IS is there to feign grief?? reminds me of how Chairman Han did the fake sadness at his bro’s memorial service and next instant, changed to normal and reprimanded IS lol they are really hypocrites.

well, i din watch last week’s 2 epi and i intend to watch all 4 epi on mon when the eng subs for today and tomorrow’s are out :sweat_smile:

btw, im quite delighted that TJ got slapped.. well deserved it. there’s always the miri chance, its the key but just need the perfect timing to use it.

18 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I can hardly wait until he and the Chair find out Mi Ri is In Sook's biological daughter whom she abandoned for money and glory. By then, it will be too late for In Sook as she will be kicked out of the company, and her money will be put on freeze and she will live and begs off her daughter and her sister. I want her to wash the dishes by hand in that kitchen and made to sleep in that alley behind the restaurant.  

I hardly undertand In Sook. Why she thought pushing Mi ri out will solve her problems? If the Chairman Han would have found out that Mi Ri is her biological daughter will be upset at first (because of a possible scandal) but he finally would have  realised that it was a coincidence that In Sook found her daughter. Maybe Tae Joo would still be at her side. But now... after what she has done no one will be on her side. Not even Tae Joo. She has allianeted both her daughter  and Tae Joo. And for what? I already talked about this. Chairman Han knew that she abandoned her daughter. He could stop the bad press if he wanted. Now, the situation is so bad for In Sook. Her desperation was so high? She thought that she could solve her problem if Mi Ri would have left the country. Her plan did not work. Instead, she has a bigger problem now.

In Sook is very proud woman. I wonder if she will return to Sun Ja and Mi Ri to ask forgiveness. I wish she will do that. I am very angry with her right now but I wish she will redeem herself. Hope she could help Mi Ri or Tae joo,to do something that is not selfish.

Archived