[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

This temporary setback will def turn TJ to a man with a mission and he will use his newfound power to turn the tables to his advantage. 

My kdrama heart is so broken and crushed along with poor Mi Ri’s first heartbreak and broken engagement. Crying a virtual river right now. Might turn to an ocean by tomorrow.

Yes. I wish TJ will do something more solid when he is in CEO role but that may take a while because we still have 30 Ep to do and i am quite surprised the paste runs pretty fast for weekends family drama...but i like it....

I hope the writer can develop some funny plots for both MR and TJ , let TJ continue to show caring on MR although MR will try to avoid him for sure after the truth reveal...I hope to see something different, not the same old kdrama would go thru. 

I was just wondering why this couple not so close anymore after they have been staying together in the same apartment....no more kisses.....i missed those sweet moment on earlier EP...:lol:

It's a pity that the storyline has to divide into few areas to cover the sisters' and mum's and mum in law stories  in order to sync up with the title....the storyline can be richer if  the airtime for TJ and MR and IS/Han could be given longer but I doubt so...

FYI, the male lead, Hong Jong Hyun (TJ) is staying near to Han River in real life. I remb he said that in an interview. He loves to jog in the morning with his white dog, if anyone is staying in korea, can meet him there....:w00t: He said most people noticed more often on his white dog rather than him :w00t: 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its the middle  of the night  so off to bed. Ergh yeah I got that he was outed.  Did he get the junior director position or VP? Too sleepy to recheck can't see clearly when I have the pause button over the scene? I guessed I could have done a screenshot  but the video resolution wasn't  great. Huh? I just  read the above post,  I saw his name and promotion title. Was there something else on the second line? What CEO did I read wrongly?

Well we knew  it was going to happen. Just that Miri bared her guts out  to him and he didn't reciprocate. Poor MR I wished she went for counselling. And  oh boy when he finds out CEO Jeon is the mother who threw her away for her new man  it's  going to be worse. KMR has a lot of trauma over her abandonment. 

Sidenote  Hangang is huge and long. And which  side of the river is he on? I always see so many ppl no time to notice anyone well known. Besides  I never notice if anyone is famous anyway.

will they break up at next episode? :tears:

I hope MR remember TJ has something to tell after her return and demand the explaination. And I hope MR tell clearly why they should break up. It is not because TJ is a heir (or got promoted higher than her) but because IS is her mother.

on the preview, TJ will leave the officetel? where MR will go? I can't wait for the next episode. I can't guess what will happen next.

IS is sly to make announcement when MR away, so TJ can't reach her. How far will she make her daughter suffer :rage:. the chairman is just opportunist.

Well, I would say that was masterful stroke from team pain.

They really painted TJ into a spot.

I hope TJ stops talking to IS just because he said he would.

SJ looked lovely in the scene MH wrote about MS introducing her boyfriend to the family.

9 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Sidenote  Hangang is huge and long. And which  side of the river is he on? I always see so many ppl no time to notice anyone well known. Besides  I never notice if anyone is famous anyway.

So you stay in Seoul, Korea :wub: . Do you think the celebrity will reveal which apartment name he stay during that interview....of course not....:w00t:

I remb he said not many fans noticed him in the morning because most ppl who come towards his direction will change route since he has a BIG dog....:w00t:. Of course I am sure he wear hat too to cover his face. May be similar sporty outfit that he wore in one of the ep where he met MR in the grocery store to buy all the tuna sushi...:lol:

I watched the last part of conversation between Chairman Han and TJ, the threatening is disgusting, and I noticed TJ facial expression could be improved further after hearing the shocking news since he had a close shot, a complexity or change of facial mode would be better (my personal opinion), since he is just age 29...still a long way to improve acting. I am sure he will reach greater height one day.:rolleyes:

I felt sad for MR on last part when receiving news, i hope TJ and MR have a deep conversation on next EP to understand each other better, rather than confrontation or arguement. Let see how the writer want the plot to be....i want a surprise plot....something unexpected, rather than the same old formula. 

Possible plots for the upcoming EP

• MR may choose to leave the company to avoid her birth mum and TJ...
  • TJ will work hard to gain back the trust and confidence from his dad, he has his plan, he wants to take charge of the company but may possibly restructure the marketing team to clearly define the job roles and responsibilities between the marketing team and  the planning team. Because he did highlight in the earlier EP.
  • Chairman Han or IS will likely find a wife for TJ on similar family background (same old story, urg...:crazy:)
  • There will be a third party involved between TJ and MR love relationship....:crazy:
  • I want something new and unexpected to come up from the writer :w00t:,
  • what you girls think?

@lebeaucouple 

I think He won't give up Mi Ri. She showed her fragile side for him and He knows that. I saw the preview and He said "Now, I came to my senses. I'll be the next generation owner after all." I think He is a man with a mission now (I don't know what), not Chairman and IS puppet.

But about Mi Ri, I really don't make any idea, just She will feel so bad for now.

4 hours ago, jeilopes said:

@lebeaucouple 

I think He won't give up Mi Ri. She showed her fragile side for him and He knows that. I saw the preview and He said "Now, I came to my senses. I'll be the next generation owner after all." I think He is a man with a mission now (I don't know what), not Chairman and IS puppet.

But about Mi Ri, I really don't make any idea, just She will feel so bad for now.

Yes, TJ won't give up easily, luckily...but at the same time, he needs to work hard to be the next generation owner of the company as mentioned, he will certainly take action to restructure the company but may take a while to see the effect....The problem is how to handle the pressure come from his dad and IS...he wants to get rid of their manipulation all these while since young.

The most tragic character is MR.....because she may have post-traumatic syndrome, when she shared her secret with TJ, she blame herself for being nasty during young age that caused the abandonment from her mum, she became self inferior, she had a feeling of absolute abandonment and loneliness all these while but she did not disclose it to her sisters and mum SJ. She must release and accept the flaws on her background that she encountered during her childhood time, it's not easy to release all her resentments overnight....that's why TJ said "let's overcome it together" but it takes time to heal...the late news on TJ promotion will be another hit on her betrayal. This can be resolved as long as both parties must be candid with each other....afterall she is lucky to have TJ so far.....

Let's see. 

Hong Jong Hyun And Kim So Yeon’s Romance Overcomes Hurdle On “Mother Of Mine,” Boosting Ratings

by E. Cha
5b61e0c4e7314ab19646011344c5c736.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s “Mother of Mine” enjoyed a significant ratings boost for its latest episode!

According to Nielsen Korea, the May 26 broadcast of the popular weekend drama scored average ratings of 25.9 percent and 32.5 percent nationwide, marking a considerable increase in viewership from the night before.

Spoiler

On the latest installment of the drama, the relationship between Han Tae Joo (played by Hong Jong Hyun) and Kang Mi Ri (played by Kim So Yeon) faced a significant hurdle.

Dismissing Kang Mi Ri’s love for Han Tae Joo as a childish infatuation, Jeon In Sook (played by Choi Myung Gil) and Han Jong Soo (played by Dong Bang Woo) promoted Han Tae Joo to a high-ranking position at work in order to cause a rift between the couple. Due to his promotion, it came to light that Han Tae Joo was not actually an ordinary entry-level employee, but rather the heir to the company.

After some initial conflict, Kang Mi Ri finally opened up to Han Tae Joo about her childhood trauma. After she tearfully revealed that she didn’t consider herself to be of much value since even her own mother had abandoned her, Han Tae Joo took her into his arms and comforted her, insisting that she was wrong.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327640wpp/hong-jong-hyun-and-kim-so-yeons-romance-overcomes-hurdle-on-mother-of-mine-boosting-ratings

Sadly the writers are going a bit overboard and repetitive, especially with the evil dad & real mom. TJ's immaturity in dealing with things looks only to get worse.... The still hidden secret of who MR's mother is, is the only balance to her finding out who he is. Their romance, because of TJ's youthful impatience was a bit too rushed, anyway, his know better attitude a bit irritating...It is Mi Ri's development, I am most interested in and wish the writers would give her the chance to gain true self-confidence away from that company & TJ, even if they would get back together later, enough with women having to put up with so much cr-p 

Hi ladies, I'm here too! I been following this drama, which quite refreshing for me after the previous drama. This drama captured my heart because of the story line and of course the actors and actress. We still have a long way to go and I can't wait what the writer has in her sleeves :D I hope not too much cliche - common plots in kdrama land. Anyway, I always love everybody's analysis here and with all the predictions. I can't wait for the next episode to come.

6 hours ago, hushhh said:

Well, I would say that was masterful stroke from team pain.

They really painted TJ into a spot.

I hope TJ stops talking to IS just because he said he would.

On the contrary, TJ should learn how to communicate with his elders well and appear reasonable to them to avoid being blindsided again. Only then he can secretly and truly pursue his own goals. As they say, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. 

However, i would appreciate it if he explicitly tells them to butt out of his private life this early on to avoid third party cliches.

what will happen to the feast sun ja prepared? I hope tj will go meet her there. He knows she seeks her mom whenever she is down. 

From the preview, I am guessing TJ decided to fill the role of heir apparent because he wanted to protect MR. Or as KDs like it, turned our fun loving hero into a cynical nose to the grindstone chaebol because MR dumped him.

I think I caught a fleeting scene when MR said to IS ' you want me gone, yes I am' or something like that. Someone please look for it.

This is their first break up.

I am quite sure that MR leaves the company. What would she do? I would like her to go abroad, build a successful company, come back and kick IS and the Chairman's old butts - not very original, but we will enjoy it. 

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

lets be positive! TJ still has a MIRI chance which he can use.. even if MR is totally disappointed betrayed or whatever, a promise is a promise! it’ll be his chance to clear out the current mess!! :kiss_wink:

Aaaah, the MiRi chance! Great idea! 

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I am quite sure that MR leaves the company. What would she do? I would like her to go abroad, build a successful company, come back and kick IS and the Chairman's old butts - not very original, but we will enjoy it. 

I hope hansung apparel goes under, Wang Wei comes to the rescue and appoints MR as her right hand on top of everyone.

Or Dir. Park spills IS’s secret and the chairman does a 360 against her. 

Wishful thinking. 

Poor IS she thinks that she won against TJ & MR but she"s a looser !

She abandooned & "looses" a daughter 

and now, she'll looose a son

TJ won't talk to her anymore and one day, when he knows the truth

about KMR and her ......???!!!

IS is plain pathetic.. its not like Chairman Han is going to accept her anyway.. 28yrs and he is still treating her the same, another 28yrs will not make a difference. whats her motive ultimately? gave up too much and too late to turn back?

i dunno how the whole “family” plot will end up nicely for IS.. really suddenly some liver failure from heavy drinking?? :unamused:

I've read some comments on naver about a time jump and i feel like maybe that would happen.

I just couldnt guess the story bcz the story is unpredictable.

Some comments says if miri will the company.hidding some where in a new job and pregnant.

Another comments says Misun will divorce.

Jae bom will have a new look.some one commentec if the actor said if he is dieting.he already lose weight10kg.

Seem he will make a revenge to mihye.

While some comments says SJ will diagnose a colon cancer.

They thinked like that bcz in last episode there're scenes that shows SJ got constipation.

TJ now is a man with a mission.i think he will focus on his company to become successor.he gaining power to protect Miri.

Archived