[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fisnish watching live.

I did not understand anything. :lol:

I think Tae Joo proposed to Mi Ri but she refused. I agree with her if that was that case. It is too early, Tae Joo! Better assumption... he told her that he comes with her if she go and she still refused.

I want to know what In Sook told Mi ri when she came to the appartement. It was intense and Mi Ri was dissapointed to hear her explanation. I guess, it was the same selfish reasons.

Wang Wei knows Korean and she spoke with the Chairman about Mi Ri. What Chairman Han told In Sook? She was shocked.  Don`t tell me Chairman Han accepted Mi Ri. :lol: He seams to not be against her anymore.

I loved the mother daughter scenes.

I have to watch with subtitles because I feel I did not understand anything right. :D

1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

Im sure Park diri will start gossiping TJ and Miri again :D

When I saw that Tae Joo presented Sun Ja as Kang Mi Ri`s mother, I could hear everyone voice inside: How do you know her mom? :w00t:

Tae Joo indeed asked Mi ri to marry him but she refused saying that she dosn`t have confidence to built a happy family she does not have the confidence to give birth to a child. 

It is too early to both of them to get married but I am sorry that her reason to refuse was her lack of confidence that she can be a good wife and mother. Her abandonment gave her a big emotional scar.

article.jpg

http://news1.kr/articles/?3630256

I wish they will continue their relationship and I want to see Mi ri healed of all those scars and confidentlty accept the proposal. She would be a wonderful mother and wife. She has to believe in herself.

The preview

Looks like Mi Ri is leaving.

Woo Jin and Sun ja will met.

Yippee doodah. Thanks for  the links. The preview  looks intense. 

I felt bad for MR when she revealed  her reasons. But yippee doodah the writer wrote in a proposal  scene.

Once I watch the office scene I am off to bed.  This drama is addictive. No wonder the ratings are high. 

Just now, ck1Oz said:

I felt bad for MR when she revealed  her reasons. But yippee doodah the writer wrote in a proposal  scene.

Yeah... me too. But Tae Joo won`t give up. He is wearing the ring on his finger the whole time she is away. :P

Hah. That was a truly excellent  episode. I skipped everyone  bar MR and TJ. So went to the Chairman and Wang Wei conversation.  Lol, what  the heck? I don't  understand why she supports  KMR. Did I miss something in between? I mean I understand what she said but why did she say it? At times like this I am thankful  I understand the gist. And my Korean is better than my Mandarin. Is the Chairman so easily  influenced? I died laughing. 

Subs will be out in the next 8 hrs or so I think. 

I also repeated the offce staff meeting  SJ 2 times. It was too funny.

Night all.

45 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Wang Wei hinted something to Chairman Han. When In Sook enquired, Han suggested something about a plan for TJ And MIRi together that blew IS away. Ooooh, can’t wait for subtitles! 

I was laughing when he was like why don't we get TJ and MR married to IS lol?:mrgreen::joy:. It's like he went nuts lol:lol:

@ck1Oz I understood the Korean parts but not the Chinese part. She said the important thing that changed the chairman's thinking in Chinese lol:sweat_smile:. Guess we have to wait the subs for it. Now IS is probably regretting not telling the chairman the truth about MR being her daughter lol. She never thought he would change his mind. 

Sun Ja and her three daughters... funny scene.

I wish to see more scenes out of Mi Hye`s writing. :lol:

39 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Is the Chairman so easily  influenced? I died laughing. 

I get the feeling that Chairman Han was mesmerized looking at Mi ri doing business with Wang Wei.  When the Chineze business woman told good things about Mi ri he wound not want to admit that he "likes" her. I think Mi ri won him over without even realising. :lol: That or he realised she is a very good asset, even without her family status. He will be right. Who would not want such a woman in their family? Inteligent, beautiful, competent, loyal. He came to his senses.

We`ll see the subtitles.

I laugh when Chairman Han told In Sook that they should marry Tae Joo and Mi ri. Her face! :w00t:

Just now, Dyslexic heart said:

I think Wang Wei mentioned something in the lines of “ having Mi Ri as an asset to the company, you should match her with your son to strengthen your family business”... hurray for our new friend, WW!!!

Someone finally forced him to open his eyes. It was about time to see what great women he had in front of him the whole time.

haha should i ff to the scene where Wang Wei speaks in mandarin to explain? :D im glad that MR was honest about her lack of confidence in marriage to TJ.. at least he knows its not that he is lacking or anything.. and, whats with the Creepy Man again?? Mi Ok shielding him?? lolol

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and, whats with the Creepy Man again?? Mi Ok shielding him?? lolol 

I am glad her husband will meet that Creepy Man. :lol: I don`t know what is his motive but I feel that Mi Ok is in a vulnerable state right now. If she will side with that man she will regret later. Both her and her son need a hard lesson to learn/grow to be better persons.

Seeing the preview, I think Mi Ri will leave Korea and it will be a little time jump. Why Tae Joo is still battling his father? The Chairman is still talking bad of Mi Ri?

2 hours ago, Kiara1110 said:

Proposal scene

I try to understand where TJ is coming from. But there are still so many secrets that they as a couple, aren’t comfortable to share with each other yet. He has to learn how to be patient because Mi Ri keeps a stiff upper lip. She needs time to deal with her mommy issues more than anything. She acknowledges the fact that she should be talking her troubles out to TJ, so i guess it might happen soon. 

17 hours ago, Dyslexic heart said:

I try to understand where TJ is coming from. But there are still so many secrets that they as a couple, aren’t comfortable to share with each other yet.

They love each other but they are not ready yet to get married. There are secrets to be told, it needs time to heal and time to deal with changes. But they will get there and we will cheer for that moment.

Archived