[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

New still picture

I am so glad that Sun ja sings with her brother`s band. I hope she joins the band. :lol: Good move, Young dal!

Sun ja loves to sing. We saw that in the couple of episodes. Seing her singing I thought that it will be nice if she will pursue her passion but I never connected that with the rock band of adjussis.  It was a nice surprise. :P

BTS picture

On 5/17/2019 at 8:57 PM, larus said:

I am so glad that Sun ja sings with her brother`s band. I hope she joins the band. :lol: Good move, Young dal!

Sun ja loves to sing. We saw that in the couple of episodes. Seing her singing I thought that it will be nice if she will pursue her passion but I never connected that with the rock band of adjussis.  It was a nice surprise. :P

BTS picture

TJ's looks already changing.seem like next week he will reveal his real identity

2 hours ago, Kiara1110 said:

TJ's looks already changing.seem like next week he will reveal his real identity

I have not watched today`s episode yet.

From the picture, he looks like an executive and not a newbie in a departement. Look at his suit! :D

I will watch RAW the whole episode. I saw some you tube videos and I can feel Mi Ri`s sadness and dissapointment. In Sook is so selfish. She doesn`t think at all at her biological daughter. What do I expect for a mother who had abandoned her daughter and never look back? I will wait for the subtiles. Maybe we found out more about In Sook and her reasons to be  be like this. I still want to believe it is not entirely for her selfish reasons. I wish Mi Ri went to Sun ja to receive comfort. She is her "real" mother. 

BTS

Thanks for the link. It is very late now so I have no time to watch the whole episode. I went to the 57th minute onwards.

The photos make it look as if it was a break up scene. But its not. I can't wait for Sunday. I don't want to sound like a delusional idiotic woman so no comment about the ending. Or rather not much speculation but heck if my brain thought she stayed or rather he made an implied request.

I wonder what happened during the episode. Director Park let spilt some connection between MR and IS.

But IS is all about her. And yup the richard simmons will hit the fan next week when the Chairman finds out.

@ck1Oz I don't want to make an assumption either but if it happened, OMG:love:

Seems like IS tells the chairman that MR and TJ are dating in the preview:crazy:. And who the hell does she think she is to call out SJ and tell her MR wants to go abroad and study? Poor MR, she has every right to be mad. 

3 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

The photos make it look as if it was a break up scene. But its not.

To  me the picture did not tell me it is a break up because Tae Joo was not sad. His expresion did not sugest a break up. I loved the scene. Tae Joo look for her because he knew what she usual do  when she is sad but he found her at his appartement`s door waiting for him.

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

I don't want to make an assumption either but if it happened, OMG:love:

I don`t know if they will continue the scene in the next episode but we got the message right.

One thing is sure, it was another big step in Mi Ri and Tae Joo`s relationship. Mi Ri stop drinking alone and she look for Tae Joo for comfort. That is great.

I did not understood what they said but I think Mi Ri told In Sook what it was in her mind/ heart. I am glad that she did not accept to leave just because her biological mother wanted that.

From the preview, it seams that Chairman Han will find out about his son`s relationship with Mi Ri. I think at this point that In sook will tell him that to justify her action towards Mi Ri. She could say that she wanted to fire Mi Ri to separte them. Or she is telling him that Mi Ri is her daughter.

But what Sun ja tells mi Ri in the end of the preview? Sun Ja met In Sook and I think she convinced her that it is better for MiRi to leave company. I really hope I am wrong.

BTS Shooting scene

I saw Soyeon and Jong Hyun. They are filming at Han River Park near Hangang Bridge. 

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

I love this tender moment between MRxTJ. Mi Ri has slowly but finally started to let him into her world, even without revealing any details of her burden. 

Yeah. There was a real emotional connection between them. I like how he did  not insist to tell him what saddens her. He was just there for her and she let him comfort her.

Welcome to Soompi and this thread! :P

Tomorrow ep look so intens.IS do anything to separating TJ and MR.

I think she bad mouthing Miri to TJ and his father too.

Even make SJ ask miri go to USA.

Really couldnt understand of IS's motif.she seriously want to get rid her own daughter that she just met after 28years.

Glad TJ tell his father if he really love miri.

Archived