[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

dun think MS will divorce JS.. its not one of those rich families conspiracies plot where we see them changing partners often.. JS is likely to repent some day and improve for the better. actually i think it might be a good lesson for him if he got sacked (or something) and has to become a full time “Stay Home Dad” aka househusband 

I also think that he will change but before that it will be a separation. He won`t change unless he goes through a big crisis.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

No divorce?? :dissapointed_relieved::astonished: I want to kick his butt every time he opens his mouth.

Imagine living with him.:angry: Mi Sun resisted 6 years with a big mama boy.

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dont know if MS will eventually divorce her husband but from my long history of watching weekend dramas, she will unlikely divorce him if he’s willing to change.. like ‘Wang’s Family’, the character named Hobak accepted back his cheating husband bcoz she felt sorry for him.. after he repented, he changed into a better husband and father.. 

For someone who wants to change for the better, succeeding,  is a huge step. That`s what is important. The drama will portray this as an exemple for others that it is possible.

Fortunetely, Jin Soo is not a cheating husband. Yet. :phew:

Being a mother`s boy type is not entirely his fault. I will cheer for him to change, to start to be a responsable man.

Choi Myung-gil # Ahn Seon-young # My sweetest daughter in the world # Coffee tea # Support

Ahn Seon-young, a younger fellow actor, has prepared a healing chilling # coffee truck for the actor Choi Myung-gil and all actors.

Update.

I thought that there is another cofee truck but it is not the case.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, larus said:

I also think that he will change but before that it will be a separation. He won`t change unless he goes through a big crisis.

Imagine living with him.:angry: Mi Sun resisted 6 years with a big mama boy.

For someone who wants to change for the better is a huge step. That`s what is important. The drama will portray this as an exemple for others that it is possible.

Fortunetely, Jin Soo is not a cheating husband. Yet. :phew:

Being a mother`s boy type is not entirely his fault. I will cheer for him to change, to start to be a responsable man.

Who knows MS will get pregnant after a binge drinking night and JS will stay home to be a full time nanny per @sadthe1st's prediction. :lol:

Mi Hye (Ki ha Kyung) and Woo jin (Ki Tae Young) stills

2019042614235294205-540x691.jpg

KBS2 Weekend drama 'My beautiful daughter in the world' Mi Hye and Wpo Jin  make a real contract.

Kang Mi-hye (Kim Hae-kyung) has lost his confidence in himself because he can not write in the slump. In the appearance of Kim Woo-jin (Kita Tae-young) who visited Kang Mi-hye who left the café part-time job and escaped, he wondered what the inside would be.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019042677754

I like that there is a smile on Mi Hye`s face. things will go much better for her in the future.

Mother of Mine`s Kim Hae-sook, feels soaked with tears to the house theater

2019042601002134900144111.jpg

Last week's audience rating was 32.1% (Nielsen Korea's national standard), and KBS 2TV weekend drama 'The Beautifulest Daughter in the World' (screenplay, directing Kim Jong-Chang, production JNJ Productions, Take Two) '), Kim Hae-sook (Park Sun-jae) has shown a deep empathy for viewers by drawing a picture of Korean mother who has dedicated her life for her child.
As a mother of three daughters of the dramas, Kim Hae-sook perfectly assimilated to the character of Park Seon-ja who lived in a haphazard way to avoid poverty. Even though the nagger is laid out, the inner part of the acting which melts the warmth and warmth is drawn in real and realistic and adds fun. (Google translation)

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201904260100213490014411&ServiceDate=20190426

A quick summary from watching only the clips. It's not in order:sweatingbullets:.

MR leaves the golf place looking upset and TJ sees her. He catches her learning how to play golf alone and he offers to teach her. I think TJ wants something in return from the look of his face lol. They go out for dinner and TJ receives a phone call from IS<_<. Same bullsh"""t about TJ being the only one for her. She asks who is he eating with and TJ looks at MR and answers a friend:D. He comes back to MR and he has this adorable face on him lol. OMG, the way he is looking at her:wub:. Love is in the air lol:mrgreen:

Then the clip from the preview came in. MR takes TJ to her mom's restaurant and he looks taken back lol. The look of Mom and uncle faces were priceless :joy:. Mom calls MS to tell her about MR bringing TJ to the restaurant and apparently MS is not in the mood to talk to her mom. I'm not liking her attitude here:crazy:.

So back to MR and TJ:mrgreen:. The restaurant gets busy and MR decides to help. Poor TJ is a goner lol :tounge_xd::joy:. Look at the way he is looking at MR wearing the apron and serving the customers lol. 

Now the bad part comes in, MR goes to IS house and delivers some clothing for IS. I think she humiliates MR because poor MR ends up crying and TJ who followed her ended up seeing her in that state:confounded:. The episode ended with TJ giving MR a hug and a shoulder to cry. I'm officially pissed off with IS. WTH does she think she is:rage:?

Preview.

TJ and MR see each other in the morning. IS sees TJ driving MR's car along with MR lol. A voice over says that the heir is working in the company???? While the whole team members were out for a coffee break. MH started to work for WJ. JB visit the publishing house and WJ asks him what's his relationship with MH? MS mother in law wonders where SJ is. SJ dresses up with the clothes that MR bought for her in the beginning along with the scarf and sunglasses. Mother in law and DB caught her in the bus and SJ just waves at them lol. DB laughs while the mother in law looks taken back :joy:. MS looks like she is really to beat up her husband again:sweatingbullets:. Husband, grandfather and DB in a restaurant eating. TJ meeting a woman who knows him personally. I think she is the one in the chart. MR looks jealous or taken back????? The preview ends with MR and TJ eating or drinking while MR is pointing a finger at TJ lol. He holds it and asks her something. I need subs to understand what they both said. 

@lu09 sounds like a really good episode!! hahaha :wub: totally looking forward to tomorrow afternoon where the eng subs should be all up and ready!!

from instagram:-

seems like the childhood girl is back.. a bit of jealous look on MR?? lolol

what happened inside the house???

Hello all, long time no chat here.

As I'm on my holiday so I've caught up with the E20. I have a feeling that what the chairman said to TJ about women from other classes is about IS lol. He knows MR is IS's daughter, too and he wants to use MR to make TJ realize who IS really is.

On the other hand, I hate the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law order in Korean society. If it were me, I just told MO to get out of my house.

I'm mostly focus on the Mi-Ri/In Sook/Tae Joo storyline

I just popped in to say that I so look forward to the day when Mi-Ri and In-Sook look each other in the eye as woman and woman-who-birth-her, with both knowing who the other is to them.

I don't care what In-Sook's back story is.  There is no reason for her to treat another human being the way she is treating Mi-Ri.

Even if Mi-Ri was a child form a rape, still no justification.

I hope the reveal is a humiliating for In-Sook as possible. 

But knowing Kdrama, the fact that her mother abandon her will reflect poorly (societally) on the child Mi-Ri who was abandoned instead of the adult In-Sook who did the abandoning.  

I just watched the raw, with lots of scenes skipped over. Will watch it over with subs more closely later. (I just couldn't wait). 

But just wanted to add that I really like how TJ accompanied MR to IS's house. And this time, despite the humiliation, she's not crying by herself any more. TJ is there to hug her and stay with her. Really love the story. Through this, TJ will see a very different side to the 'Mother' he adored so much and who thought also adored him as well.  

TJ and MR scenes are to die for!!! Definitely, they have chemistry. MR is definitely herself with TJ and she now somewhat dependent on him without her knowing it. This is where I hate the writer (a bit). Once TJ's true identity is revealed, MR will really get hurt and feel betrayed.

The preview is going there, from the childhood friend coming back and asking dinner with TJ to some rumors around the company that the son of the owner joined as a newbie... and MR looking jealous seeing TJ and the childhood friend talking... Then MR looking a little drunk maybe because she knows TJ and the girl will have dinner.

I am afraid but I think we will soon witness painful scenes for these 2 characters.

I liked JB in today's episode. We need a new girl to compete for his attention because MH takes him for granted. I loved how he called her out, about how she wanted to quit just because things aren't easy for her anymore.

Ok I repeated the preview several times to  catch the emotions then the scene. 

MR and TJ have solid chemistry. I am dying here with all the  delicious  progress  yet see the writer  amphing up the angst. Its only on ep 11.

No wonder the  ratings are high. I am dying  here. I don't  think  I can take her suffering for so long. 

i think this is the 1st time im really invested in romance in weekend dramas.. i want MR and TJ to get married now hahah.. but then it will be too complicated coz if they get married, IS will act as her MIL instead of her mother.. and i dont think MR is gonna marry TJ if she know IS is related to him.. 

and if TJ is gonna take over MR’s position, i hope she would jst quit. she is so competent she can do better in other companies.. no need to expose herself to that kind of embarrasment.. 

GUYYYYYSSSS  OH MY HEART CANNOT DEAL! MR & TJ!!!!:wub: What an episode!!- We got skinship :blush: (golf) and we got a hug :w00t: (even though it's from sad circumstances for MR). Interesting to note how TJ's getting a different perspective on his beloved fake mother from witnessing events himself and from the different views of the staff. Especially when the staff members threw it out there that why would a CEO go on a power trip over a mere manager. Nice that everyone is pointing out how ridiculous IS is. I am so glad that he's also seeing so many different sides of MR. Her sweet, humble and devoted daughter side to her vulnerable and hurt side.

First off MS- what the heck. MS is such a spoiled brat. Like i don't like her MIL one bit but seriously with the way she treats her mum it's insane. Also i don't get how she can't manage ONE child, doesn't seem like DB is that hard to handle. Although her husband really isn't helping.From the conversation in the previous episodes between MR and MH, it's obvious that MS was the super spoilt child. Maybe that's why she's suffering now because SJ did everything for her before and is continuing to do everything for her.

MH this episode wasn't too bad. Although still not a fan of the character and how she treats such a sweet and devoted guy like JB so badly. The actress doesn't do any favors for the character either. I seriously hope WJ doesn't end up with MH. They don't have any chemistry based on their interactions and JB needs some form of justice. 

This episode started off great! The Chairman gave us vibes that he might know where MR's background came from. Although funny that even though IS did a background check on MR, she couldn't figure out that MR is SJ's daughter. Isn't it absolutely funny but the meaner IS is to MR, the closer she gets to TJ. It's almost like IS is pushing MR into TJ's arms (LITERALLY). HAH now how's that for a plan well backfired B). She tried to belittle MR about the golf thing and now TJ's going to teach MR how to play golf. LOL... MR was upset and TJ tried to comfort her...Stupid IS. She's going to regret this so much later when she finds out that MR really is her biological daughter. Also had no idea why IS was badgering on about class when technically IS herself doesn't have any...she's not even human after all. OH OH OH honorable mention to TJ and MR's scene in the mom's restaurant. THAT SCENE WAS GOLD. TJ looked at her as though the sun was rising behind her head!! It's almost like he'd decided in his mind- THIS IS THE WOMAN OF MY HEART. 

Also- Now that I look at it- i don't think TJ made a confession to MR when he was drunk. I think what he meant by "i like you and am I not allowed to like you" was that he likes her as a person as opposed to all the other staff members who kind of dislike her. LOL...and I think that would have genuinely surprised her as she's cold to everyone and the staff don't really want to interact with her outside work.

Not very happy about the introduction of the new girl into the mix. I was looking forward to our two leads spending more time together so that they can get to know each other more. I hope this new girl pushes them closer together. I'd also like a KISS scene soon writers thank you. Considering that I live out each week for this drama. One would think I don't have a day job or something....I do but that's just secondary to this drama every week. I LIVE FOR MR AND TJ. Or rather i live vicariously through them...

But gosh Kim So Yeon and Hong Jong Hyun's chemistry is off the hook. Also the interactions that the writer has written for their characters just further fuels their chemistry. Then again I never had any doubt that they'd work well together because apparently she's a great actress to work with if you look at her previous works and also the BTS shots that she had with Sung Jun in I need Romance 3. 

NOW...TILL TOMORROW MY BEATING HEART- BE STILL!!

Technically right MS works in a bank. So heck yeah she can go home on time. Or put the kid in childcare. Besides she can buy food from the supermarket. Or that meal delivery service PPL that was everywhere last year.

And you know the kid can CLEAN up after herself at that age. What the heck is it with all those toys laying around? Confine the play space.

So yeah, although her MIL is self- centred and her husband is hopeless she is seriously disorganised herself. What is with them with the rush every morning? Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier then duh!!

TJ is falling rather quickly for MR. You can see him falling for her and he is so sweet and honest. The writer is diabolical. They have made it so that he is going to feel protective. We all know when a guy feels protective in a Kdrama he goes all out and will fight against his family. 

And then bam! It's going to be exposure either this Sunday or next week. That's just mean. The relationship hasn't started and this obstacle could literally take weeks to sort out. Before they will start dating officially.

Is this where the plot is heading? Teasing us with sweet moments. Halt. Suffering.

Then start dating after that. That's just plain mean. I am already addicted enough that no other drama or genre interest me.

36 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Technically right MS works in a bank. So heck yeah she can go home on time. Or put the kid in childcare. Besides she can buy food from the supermarket. Or that meal delivery service PPL that was everywhere last year.

And you know the kid can CLEAN up after herself at that age. What the heck is it with all those toys laying around? Confine the play space.

So yeah, although her MIL is self- centred and her husband is hopeless she is seriously disorganised herself. What is with them with the rush every morning? Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier then duh!!

TJ is falling rather quickly for MR. You can see him falling for her and he is so sweet and honest. The writer is diabolical. They have made it so that he is going to feel protective. We all know when a guy feels protective in a Kdrama he goes all out and will fight against his family. 

And then bam! It's going to be exposure either this Sunday or next week. That's just mean. The relationship hasn't started and this obstacle could literally take weeks to sort out. Before they will start dating officially.

Is this where the plot is heading? Teasing us with sweet moments. Halt. Suffering.

Then start dating after that. That's just plain mean. I am already addicted enough that no other drama or genre interest me.

I know right...I was under the impression that MS was a teller of some sorts? It baffled me that she'd have to stay past a certain time. Seems like her husband works in a bank too so i don't get how come they can't afford childcare or house keeper to help out. Plus i don't get how come the clothes are always littered around the house. Its like there are 2 grown adults that live there and a kid so i don't get how come they're always so messy and disorganized. But oh well...i think that MS and her husband were both spoiled as kids and maybe that's why they can't do things for themselves without needing their mothers. LOL my mum was watching the episode and was like "what the heck does MS do on the weekends? Why isn't she cleaning and meal prepping?" HAHA

Love how you brought up the "protective" bit! I was thinking about it but couldn't quite put a finger on the emotion! The way TJ is falling for her is written rather nicely too isn't it. I reaaaallly love how the writer is slowly building their relationship. Like they're somewhat friends first before all this lovey bits set in and that's always a brilliant foundation for a relationship i think. I'm so worried that they'll expose him before our leads can get romantically involved! I don't know if anyone noticed but IS and TJ's phone conversation didn't seem as overly happy peppy as usually and her "only you care about me" blah blah wasn't met with the usual enthusiastic fervor that i think she expected from TJ. HAH IS is failing at her plans to humiliate MR but rather is succeeding at making TJ more distant from her!  

Archived