[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

KBS Drama

My Prettiest Daughter in the World

1563500733269_208841.jpg

세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

Network: KBS2

Genre: Drama, Family

Episodes: 100 + 8(two consecutive episodes of 40 minutes each day) 

Director: Kim Jong-Chang ( War of Roses , Hateful But Once Again,  The Thorn Birds, Miss Mamma Mia)

Writer: Jo Jeong-seon (Father, I'll Take Care of You, My Heart Twinkle Twinkle, Goddess of Marriage, My Love, My Family, My too Perfect Sons)

Release Date: March 23rd -September 22nd, 2019

Runtime: Saturday & Sunday @ 19:55 KST

Production Company:    GNG Productions, Take2 Media Group

OST: part 1 Joo Hyunmi- YE ALI XIANG

part 2 Chinjamae- Hello

part 3 Huh Min Young - 만고땡

part 4 Lena (GWSN)- I`m In Love

part 5 Im Soo Yun - Color Of My Life

part 6 Jun Woo Sung (전우성) of Noel, Kim Na Yun (김나연)

part 7 LIM SOO YEON (임수연)- Hangyeryung

part 8 Byun Jin Sup - Completely Colored By You

part 9 Sul Ha Yoon - Flowers bloom like the spring of my life

part 10 라엘(Ra.L) - You Are a Star

part 11 Joo Hyun-mi - Lettering in the sunset

Official site: HERE

KBS World

Plot
'My Prettiest Daughter In The World' is about a story of a mother and three daughters living in modern day Korean society. The drama conveys a message about the low fertility rate, divorce rate, and the problems of the younger generation who are avoiding marriage.

While running a small restaurant, Park Sun-Ja raised her three daughters Mi-Sun (Yoo-Sun), Mi-Ri (Kim So-Yeon) and Mi-Hye (Kim Ha-Kyung) alone. She still runs the restaurant to this day and her three daughters are now all grown up. Sun-Ja's first daughter Mi-Sun is married and she has a daughter. Mi-Sun is busy working and taking care of her family. Second daughter Mi-Ri cares about her mother a lot. She is confident in herself and good at her job. Mi-Ri gets involved in a romantic relationship with her co-worker Tae-Joo (Hong Jong-Hyun). He is the youngest son of the family that owns the company. The youngest daughter is Mi-Hye. She used to be a promising novelist, but she is not any more. She helps her mother at the restaurant. (Asianwiki)

Cast

Kim Hae Sook as Park Sun Ja

Yoo Sun as Kang Mi Sun (the first daughter of Park Son Ja)

Kim So Yeon as Kang Mi-ri (the second daughter of Park Sun ja)- Hansung Group marketing strategy manager

Hong Jong Hyun as Han Tae-joo (the youngest son of Hansung Group)

Ki Tae Young as Kim Woo Jin

Kang Ha Kyung as Kang Mi Hye (the youngest daugther of Park Sun Ja)

Choi Myung Gil as Jeon In-sook (Mi Ri`s biological mother)

Dong Bang-Woo (Myung Gye-Nam) as Han Jong Soo (Tae Joo`s father)

Lee Won Jae as Jeong Jin-soo (the husband of Mi sun)

Joo Hyun  as Jeong Dae-cheol

Park Jung-Soo  as Ha Mi Ok

Joo Ye Rim as Jeong Da Bin (Mi Sun and Jin Soo`s daughter)

Park Geun-Soo as Park Yeong-dal (younger brother of Park Sun ja)

Nam Tae Boo as Bang Jae Bum

Han Ki-Woong  as Peter Park (friend of Kim Woo Jin)

Kim Wang Geun as Kim Seung Chul

Lee Tae Yeon  as Lee Min Joo (Assistant Manager)

Jo Young-Hoon as Park Dae-ri (Assistant Manager)

Kim Yeo Jin as Cho Min-hye

Jo Ju won as Park Ji Soo

Kim Se Dong as Park Haeng Woon (manager at the bank)

Joo In Young as Seo Kyung Jin

Yang Eo Jin as Park Min Ji

Yoon Bo Mi as Han Na Young

Kang Moon Kyung as Director Park

Kang Sung Yun as Na Hye Mi

Choi Jae Won as Na Do Jin

Lee Ro Woon as Han Tae Ho (Tae Joo's half-brother)

Jo Sung Wook as Min Ho (Sun Ja's restaurant part-time worker)

Lee Sang Woo Mi Ri`s blind date (cameo) ep 1

Joo Hyun Mi as Wang Wei  (cameo) ep 1

Ko Kyu Pil a police officer (cameo ep 1)

Lee Hwang Ui as Kim Tae Joon (Woo Jin`s father)

Lee Mi Young as pharmacist

Lee Da Hae as Seo Hee Jin (Woo Jin`s ex- wife)

Jung Tae In as Choi Ji Ni (ep 70, Young Dal`s ex-girlfriend)

Park Seung Tae as Jun In Sook`s mother

Character description

1552889441273_184649.jpg Park Seonja (cast. Kim Haesuk)

She is a traditional Korean mother who endured a bigoted husband, a viperous mother-in-law, and poverty. She lived a dogged and restless life because she did not want to pass down her misfortune to her three daughters. In addition to running her own restaurant, she helps out her eldest daughter as a babysitter and housekeeper. She has been busy all her life, and she dreams of living in comfort with her daughters one day.

1552889441330_184650.jpg Gang Miri (Cast. Kim So Yeon)

She is the second daughter of Park Seonja. She is a highly educated and qualified alpha woman who enjoys a large income. She feels bad about her mother, who suffered many hardships throughout her entire life. She strives hard to show someone how a woman can become successful with her own strength and skills.

1552889441700_184707.jpg Han Taeju (cast. Hong Jong Hyun)

He is Miri's junior in Marketing Strategy Department. He is an intelligent and charming man, basically a perfect guy next door. On his first day of work, he gets caught up in an unexpected incident with Miri. Because he speaks so forthrightly without any filters, he is on Miri's blacklist.

1552889441790_184729.jpgGang Miseon (Yoo Sun)

She is the eldest daughter of Park Seonja. She is a typical working mother, overloaded with too much work, housekeeping, and childrearing. She is barely holding on thanks to her mother's help, but she keeps arguing with her mom out of stress and seems to be turning into a bad daughter. She always feels sorry to her mother who sacrificed so much for her daughters.

Posters

1563500732474_208783.jpg

1563500732875_208818.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

Teaser 1

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to a broadcasting company official on January 10, Kim So-yeon was cast as a protagonist in 'My Daughter is the Kindest' scheduled to be broadcasted in March 2019.

2019011017310310221_1.jpg

She will play the role of Kang Mi rae/ Kang Mi Ri, a Marketing Strategy Manager, at Hansung Group.

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019011017310310221

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Kim Hae-sook and Choi Myung-gil Offered Weekend Drama "My Daughter Is the Kindest"

byVasia Orion on 2018/11/27 at 17:38 PST

2018/11/27 | 481 views | Permalink

photo1020012.jpg

We got some exciting news gracing Korean portals, as actors Kim Hae-sook and Choi Myung-gil have been offered starring roles in upcoming KBS 2TV weekend drama "My Daughter Is the Kindest". There's really no way you can go wrong with these two, and I hope that they accept their offers soon.

The series is about mothers and daughters in modern day Korean society, and it will follow "My Only One" in March. The production has reached out to Kim Hae-sook for the role of a mother with three daughters, while Choi Myung-gil has been offered the role of the second daughter's biological mother. So we have a complex family here, and no doubt a lot of baggage to navigate.

more

https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-kim-hae-sook-and-choi-myung-gil-offered-weekend-drama-my-daughter-is-the-kindest-124478.html

Yoo-Sun was in the final stage of negotiation for the first daughter of Park Son Ja played by Kim Hae Sook.

I think she is confirmed by not but we have to see the official confirmation.

20181018205726_1260822_600_900.jpg

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=156976

The same for Kim Hae Sook. At KBS Drama Awards, they announced (when she presented an award) that Kim Hae sook will play in the upcominng family drmaa the role of the mother with three daughters.

Actor Hong Jong Hyun received the offer as the protagonist of drama "My Daughter is the Kindest".  If he accept he will play theb youngest son of  Hansung Group owner as a marketing strategist. Though he hides his identity for three years, he is promoted to the position of a businessman/manager and overtook Kang Mi Rae`s  position, as the manager. 

2019010401000237000015991.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201901040100023700001599&servicedate=20190103

I was waiting for the confirmation of Kim So yeon from some time. I don`t know why it took so long for confirmation of the actors in this drama. I am sure in the upcoming days we`ll have a lot more confirmation for other cast.

tumblr_pjzfy2ZQKl1sdd1ivo1_540.png

https://blog.naver.com/lim7480?Redirect=Log&logNo=221421678815

https://blog.naver.com/oncommunication/221416257245

It will be my second family drama, and I am not particularly thrilled that Soyeon chose a family drama again but it is better than not having offers at all. I had time to get used to the news. I like the four main female cast and I hope the writer will give them good stories. I will keep my expectation really low and let see how it will be.

I never watched a drama written by Jo Jeong seon, but I was looking for videos on You Tube, I read a little some threads of her dramas. From all her dramas I liked My too Perfect Sons and watched some scene with Yoo Sun and Lee Pil Mo. 

I was hoping that she will cast Lee Pil Mo again to be paired with Yoo Sun. Lee Pil Mo appeared in four dramas of writer Jo Jeong seon but it looks like he won`t be this time. (Congratulation on his upcoming marriage).

It looks like we`ll have a noona romance in this drama. I was  not expecting  that.  I hope the writer gives good stories.

We have an official confirmation that Hong Jong Hyun received the offer as the protagonist. I read some rumors that actors In Gyo-jin and Kim Jeong-heon(1987) have received the offers for other main characters. Other names from suporting cast: Kim Hye Ok,  Gil Yong Woo, Seo In Seok, Hong Yo-seob. Let see who will be cast in the end.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] My Daughter is the Kindest 세상에서 제일 착한 내 딸 - Premieres on March 23rd
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] My Daughter is the Kindest 세상에서 제일 착한 내 딸 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST - Premieres on March 23rd
3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

If he's in, I might start watching a weekend family drama again :D

The last one I watched was My Golden Life.

I am sure that some of us (like me) have a favorite actor or actress that can make us watch a 50 episodes drama. Others are lucky and they like the genre and watch regardless of the cast.

Unfortunatly, for me it`s not a "might watch" but a "must" so I have to pray really hard to Drama God to inspire the writer to gives us a good drama. I don`t want to suffer much watching it. I will look for frustrated gifs, just in case but I will remain cautiously optimistic. ;)

The theme is generous. There are so many problems that can be addressed through this drama: the women`s role in contemporary Korea, the working mothers, promotion opportunities for working women, avoiding marriage, infertility or divorce etc. I am sure the traditional values will collide with the modern life. If I can understand women like Park Son Ja (Kim Hae Sook) staying in marriage with a drunk husband, supporting a mother in law from hell for so long ( how I read in some source) just to provide a "stable" home for her daughters, I have other expectations for the daughters. If an abuse is happening, I want them to have a voice. Even if the mentalities did not changed much, I want all those things to be adressed and I want to see the mother looking for a better life too.  I am curious how the writer will develop the stories. I don`t want to see many soap opera tropes in this drama. And please, no terminal illness plot either. One more thing.... if they will give us romance, I want that but it has to be good. :P

Actor Kim So-yeon is in the process of examining the drama 'My daughter is the most beautiful in the world'/ "My Daughter is the Kindest".

28216402.jpeg
Management company Jwide Company said on January 11, "Kim So-yeon is receiving the proposal of 'My Daughter is the Kindest"

` My daughter is the kindest/My daughter, the most beautiful in the world, is a family drama that tells the stories of mother and daughter living in Korea. The intention was to show where the problems of the younger generation such as marriage and divorce are coming from.

Kim So-yeon was offered the role of Alpha Girl Kang Mi-ri, the second daughter of Mimi's rice house in the play and the head of marketing strategy at a large company. If Kim Soo-yeon accepts the offer, it will appear for eight months after SBS drama "Secret Mother".

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article?nsID=1309079

http://www.joynews24.com/view/1151082

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201901110758180710

Usually I am not surprised when a sure cast is just a positive reviewing soon after the news broke. Then, soon it is an official confirmation again. This time I am surprised. There were rumors that she is almost a done deal in early December but in January she is still considering? Maybe it is hard for the production to find a good Noona Donsaeng couple. If she won`t do the drama, it`s alright, but I want to know.

I read an article on a blog, on Naver, about this drama. I like what the writer wanted to convey through this drama. The social system is still conservative and patriarchal and we`ll will see how women are facing difficulties now just like 20 years ago. We`ll see how a woman/ mother made sacrifices to give her daughters a better life, they are all educated women but they are still facing hardship.  The society in which the daughter came out has not changed anything. Women have received higher education these days but they are still expected to be housewives after marriage. Co-parenting after divorce, the status of working women, especially working mothers, are aspects of everyday life that I hope will be presented in this drama. The women are taking the spotlight here and we`ll see their stories. Mother –daughter`s relationship and everyday problems and how they rely and lean on each other is what I want to see. This family drama has potential to be a good drama, let see the execution.

Let`s hope next week we`ll have more news about the cast and maybe they will have the first script reading and  they start filming. It`s time.

Finally we have the fist cast. Yoo Sun, Kim So yeon and Kim Ha Kyung will play sisters in KBS family drama.

Yoo Seon, Kim So-yeon and Kim Ha-kyung confirmed their casts in the three daughters of Kang Mi-sun, Kang Mi-ri, and Kang Mi-hye, respectively. The performance of these three sisters who are full of personality is already very excited.

article.jpg

KBS 2TV New weekly soap opera 'My Beautifulest Daughter in the World' (Screenplay, Directed by Kim Jong-Chang, Produced by JNJ Productions) is a story  that conveys comfort to mothers and daughters. It will stimulate deep sympathy by drawing the story of mother and daughter realistically.

The first daughter, Kang Mi-su, played by Yoo Sun, is a working mom running fast between her company and home.

Kim So-yeon of the second daughter 'Kang Mi Ri' transforms into a high-ability,

high-income capable alpha girl. She is always in love with work and love, and she is the owner of affection for the mother who has suffered for her (she does not spare money for her suffering mother).

The youngest daughter, 'Kang Mi-hye, played by newbie actress Kim Ha Kyung, was a promising new novelist once but now lives in an apartment complex in Kang's family. . (Google translate)

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201901180100135970010454&ServiceDate=20190118

I wish there is a better translation.

I think from this day, we`ll hear more news about this drama. I don`t know why they delayed so much the news but I hope everything is on schedules.

I like the sisters already. Maybe they are different in personality but I want to see them interact in the drama a lot.

From the short character description, only Mi Sun/ Mi Soo  (Yoo sun) seams to be married/ divorced and have a daughter. I like that she has a job and I think we`ll see her trying to balance work and family.

Mi Ri is the second sister and she is, clearly, a career woman. She is not married but if she is, I can see her delying having a child  because she established her career first, maybe she wants to get a promotion. When I read that Han Tae Ju, his junior colleague, will get the promotion over her, I felt so sorry for her. Kang Mi ri is a marketing strategy manager.  It is not very clear how it will be. Han Tae Ju will a junior in her team and he will get her job, or he will be promoted to a higher rank? Either way, it is bad. I am curious how things will go from there. It is complicated.

Mi Mye is the youngest sister. She was a promising novelist. Lovely. She is the only daughter who is staying more at home and maybe she will be helping her mother runing the rice house too. 

Kang sisters

tumblr_pjzfy2ZQKl1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

I read a rumor that Jung Hye-Sung will be in the drama and I was curious is she will be the third sister. It looks that it was just a false rumor. But I am glad that Kim Ha Kyung took the role. I don`t know her but if she got the part I think she fits the role.

Soyeon and Yoo Sun have a close relationship in real life. This will be their third cooperation. They are already like sisters. :D

20180316122411656nfwm.jpg

Spoiler

htm_20110801092250c000c010-001.JPG

I did not paid attention to the whole articles lately but It seems that there is another director for this drama. In early articles it was said that PD Park Man Young ( Manhole , The Virtual Bride, All About Marriage) will direct but now it says that this drama will be directed by PD Kim Jong-Chang ( War of Roses , Hateful But Once Again,  The Thorn Birds, Miss Mamma Mia). So there was some turmoil in the production after all.

The writer is the same Jo Jeong Seon.

And the title is little different from the first news. We`ll see how it will be final name of this drama. 

Hong Jong Hyun And Ki Tae Young To Star In New KBS Drama

by E. Cha
3023dad5caa04c5588614e026d7f19fd.jpeg?s=

Hong Jong Hyun and Ki Tae Young will be appearing in a new KBS 2TV drama!

“My Daughter Who is the Prettiest in the World” (literal translation) is an upcoming weekend drama about the love-hate relationships between present-day mothers and daughters. KBS previously confirmed that actresses Yoo Sun, Kim So Yeon, and Kim Ha Kyung would be starring as the drama’s three daughters.

On January 21, the drama announced that Hong Jong Hyun and Ki Tae Young had also joined the cast. Hong Jong Hyun will be playing the role of Han Tae Joo, a employee of a large company who works in the marketing department—and who also happens to be the owner’s youngest son. Despite his privileged status, Han Tae Joo is such a hard worker that no one would suspect him of being anything more than a diligent employee.

Ki Tae Young will be playing the role of Kim Woo Jin, the head of a publishing company that he inherited from his father, as well as its editor in chief. Because he left Korea to study abroad from an early age, Kim Woo Jin has always lived a lonely life.

“My Daughter Who is the Prettiest in the World” will premiere in March, following the conclusion of the hit drama “My Only One.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1295863wpp/hong-jong-hyun-ki-tae-young-star-new-kbs-drama

Hong Jong Hyun has confirmed and now we found out that Ki Tae young also has joined. Han Tae Joo works with Kang Mi ri and I suspected that he can be the love interest for her or maybe he is the stepbrother (who knows?). We need more information and character chart.

About Ki Tae Young... I was thinking earlier (just a funny thought) how it will be to be cast to play along with Kim So yeon knowing that his wife, Eugene, worked with Lee Sang Woo (who it is said that he resembles her husband) and now it is the reversed situation? :w00t:  But from the character description we find out that he has a publishing company. Kang Mi hye, the youngest daughter is a novelist. They could be in the same story. It`s too early to make speculation. Let see the character chart. 

January 21 2019

Hong Jong-Hyun & Ki Tae-Young cast in KBS2 drama series “My Prettiest Daughter In The World”

My-Prettiest-Daughter-In-The-World-ML.jp

Hong Jong-Hyun and Ki Tae-Young are cast for lead male roles in KBS2 drama series “My Prettiest Daughter In The World ” (literal title). Already cast in the drama series as lead female characters are Kim So-Yeon, Yoo-Sun and Kim Ha-Kyung. The three women will play sisters in the drama series. For Hong Jong-Hyun, he will play lead male character Han Tae-Joo. He is the youngest son of a family that owns the company where he works. Han Tae-Joo works with Kang Mi-Ri (Kim So-Yeon) and they get involved in a romantic relationship.

“My Prettiest Daughter In The World” first airs March, 2019 in South Korea (takes over KBS2’s Saturday and Sunday 7:55 PM time slot after “My Only One.”).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/hong-jong-hyun-ki-tae-young-cast-in-kbs2-drama-series-my-prettiest-daughter-in-the-world

From Asianwiki synopsis

While running a small beep soup restaurant, Park Sun-Ja raised her three daughters Mi-Sun (Yoo-Sun), Mi-Ri (Kim So-Yeon) and Mi-Hye (Kim Ha-Kyung) alone. She still runs the restaurant to this day and her three daughters are now all grown up. Sun-Ja's first daughter Mi-Sun is married and she has a daughter. Mi-Sun is busy working and taking care of her family. Second daughter Mi-Ri cares about her mother a lot. She is confident in herself and good at her job. Mi-Ri gets involved in a romantic relationship with her co-worker Tae-Joo (Hong Jong-Hyun). He is the youngest son of the family that owns the company. The youngest daughter is Mi-Hye. She used to be a promising novelist, but she is not any more. She helps her mother at the restaurant.

I will wait to see with English title they will choose in the end before I will change it for this thread.

From the Asianwiki synopsis

"Second daughter Mi-Ri cares about her mother a lot. She is confident in herself and good at her job. Mi-Ri gets involved in a romantic relationship with her co-worker Tae-Joo (Hong Jong-Hyun). He is the youngest son of the family that owns the company."

It`s official. Soyeon will be in a noona romance in her family drama My Daughter is the Kindest/ My Prettiest Daughter In The World. I did not watch many family dramas (I watched just one ) but I hope the noona romance is well received by audience of family dramas. There are a lot of noona romances lately. It is not my favorite but I have nothing against it either. All I want is a good story. So far, the drama looks promising. I did not sensed makjang and I think it will be a normal and warm family drama. Maybe it will be boring for most people but I prefere it boring than over the top situations.

The last time Soyeon did a noona romance was with Sung Joon in I Need Romance 3  and they also had ten years difference  just like Soyeon and Hong Jong Hyun.They made a succesful couple on screen. I am sure that the difference between characters will be to 4-6 years. If the story will be good, the audience will love them together as well.  

I already suspected that Mi Ri and Tae Ju will have a relationship and the synopsis has confirmed it. I am sure she won`t know who he is and that will complicate their relationship. It will be very hard for her to know that her junior colleague was promoted over her, and then to find out who he really is. The drama won`t keep the things very easy.;) Beeing in a relationship with a co-worker is not a good decision, especially if one of them is the superior. Why she is in such a complicated romance? :sweatingbullets:

I also wonder if there will be a second love interest for Mi Ri.

As I said, I love that Mi Hye, the youngest daughter, is a novelist. I also like what I read about Ki Tae Young`s chatacter,  Kim Woo Jin.  He sounds like a really nice man, a little lonely, but a warm and inteligent man. He sure needs a little spice in his life.

The first daughter is Mi Sun (Yoo Sun), a working mom. He is married and I am curious who will play the husband. I also wonder if they have a good marriage. If not, she will have another love interest in this drama. :)

Their mother (Kim Hae sook) is a tough lady who came through a lot of difficulties. I wonder how Choi Myung Gil will connect with the characters (beside being the biological mother of Mi Ri).

Looking forward to this drama. Bring it on!

This makes me remember my favorite weekend drama "Famous Princess" The second daughter is not biological daughter and she involves with younger guy too. Noona romance in "Famous Princess" was so popular so hopefully So Yeon Jong Hyun make it great too 

The PD has some good projects in hand like : Yellow Handkerchief and Rosy Life. I don't know much about the writer. Now a day I think the screenplay is the most important part. Let's finger crossed she will make a good drama. KBS weekend knowned for high rating with warm family stories 

17 minutes ago, AshleyL said:

Let's finger crossed she will make a good drama. KBS weekend knowned for high rating with warm family stories

Hi, @AshleyL. I am glad you have joined the drama. Yeah, the writing is very important. I also hope it will be a good drama.

17 minutes ago, AshleyL said:

This makes me remember my favorite weekend drama "Famous Princess" The second daughter is not biological daughter and she involves with younger guy too. Noona romance in "Famous Princess" was so popular so hopefully So Yeon Jong Hyun make it great too 

So, there are family dramas with noona romances. Fine. Good to know. I admit that I am worried a little because I don`t know how the writer will make her story. I know it is a family drama but I want a good romance. I want passion/ a hot relationship and cuteness as well. :lol:

2 minutes ago, larus said:

Hi, @AshleyL. I am glad you have joined the drama. Yeah, the writing is very important. I also hope it will be a good drama.

So, there are family dramas with noona romances. Fine. Good to know. I admit that I am worried a little because I don`t know how the writer will make her story. I know it is a family drama but I want a good romance. I want passion/ a hot relationship and cuteness as well. :lol:

Thanks for your warm welcome :) 

"Famous Princess" was on KBS and the same time slot too so hopefully it's the same and you will have a great sweetest passionate noona romance . I don't mind the writer copy that and bring it to this drama  As long As So Yeon plays LOL

3 hours ago, AshleyL said:

"Famous Princess" was on KBS and the same time slot too so hopefully it's the same and you will have a great sweetest passionate noona romance . I don't mind the writer copy that and bring it to this drama  As long As So Yeon plays LOL

I read the synopsis of "Famous Princess" and it gave me the same vibe as this drama. I did not see villians who wanted to hurt the heroines no matter what, I saw just everyday problems who they have to solve. Of course, I know it is a drama so I expect all kind of problems. 

I liked what Ki Tae Young said about the drama: " I had a longing for a warm family drama and I'm glad to be featured in this work. I would like to ask you for your attention because I will do my best".

I am waiting to know how Choi myung gil`s character will connect with Mi Ri and Sun Ja. I am curious what was the relationship between Sun ja and Mi Ri`s biological mother.

About Sun Ja...Some sources say that Sun ja raised her daughters alone, and I read in another source that she has a drunk husband and a mother in law. It is good that KBS will translate the character description. I have to wait to see how it is to make the changes on the first page.

It was nice talking to you. Thanks. :wub:

Supporting cast

Actors Choi Myung-gil, Joo-hyun, Park Jung-soo, and Myung Gye-Nam have completed their lineup of gifted actors.

20190122_1548128378_79751000_1.jpg

Choi Myung-gil turns into Jeon In-sook, a member of the family of Han Tae-ju (Hong Jong Hyun) and a female executive of large corporation. Jeon In Sook is a person who has devoted herself to his family for 30 years and raised his nephew.

Ju Hyun is separated from the first daughter, Kang Mi-sun (Yoo Sun). A journalist, he is preparing a memoir after his retirement and is ambitious for innovation and change in the house.

Park Jung-soo plays Hamyok, the wife of Jeong Dae-cheol and the mother-in-law of Kang Mi-sun. Though she has lived for 30 years with her family, now her life is a top priority.

Myung Gye-Nam plays Han Jong Soo, father of Han Tae Joo and president of large corporations. As he loves his youngest son, he will emit a distinctive charisma.

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1104612

We know a few of the supporting. I wish there is a better translation but I understood the basic.

As I expected, the biological mother of Mi Ri is close to Han Tae Joo and his family. I just knew it. At first, I thought she will be his mother or at least his stepmother. I am glad that she works in an executive position at the same company Mi Ri works. Now I know their connection through the drama. She devoted herself for Han family but I am not sure about the Google translation about her rasing her nephew. Is Jeon In-sook related by blood with Han family or she married in the family? The later, for sure. Maybe she married a relative of Han Jong Soo.

It is not clear for me about Joo Hyun`s character. The RAW translation confuses me. He is the father of Kang sisters? I don`t think so.  A better explanation it will be that he is the father in law of Mi Sun. He is Jeong Dae-cheol, the husband of Park Jung-soo`s character, who is the mother in law of Mi Sun.  Yeah... that`s it. We know Mi sun`s family in law and let`s see who will play the husband.

I recently saw Myung Gye-Nam in Ms Ma. This time he plays the president of Hansung group and he is the father of Han Tae Jo.

Archived