[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

It looks like this is the location of the wrap up party for KBS Mother of Mine/ My Prettiest Daughter in the world.

Spoiler

I am waiting for the pictures from the party. arriving to the party.

Group picture

Spoiler

The first pictures from the wrap up party.

2019092218561846751-540x811.jpg

Spoiler
2019092219135956726-540x811.jpg

2019092219250691802-540x811.jpg

Spoiler

1569146316755654.jpg

1569147372701802.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally I watched the last episode of KBS drama Mother of Mine. I can`t believe 6 months have passed since I watched the first episode.

I won`t say anything about what did not work in this drama and concentrate on the beautiful message: Enjoy life, be happy surounded by family, apreciate what is good in your life. Don`t take your parents for granted.

Not forget to say to all the good parents, especially mothers: "I love you! I am sorry! Thank You!"

I spent a good time on this thread, reading everyone thoughts. Thank you all! :wub:

I always get emotional when I see the final credits. It was a good team. I hope to see  the cast and crew on a well-deserved vacation. 

From the wrap up party.

Spoiler

32 minutes ago, larus said:
  •  

I want to thank all the chingus on this thread, Larus in particular, for your interesting and insightful sharing. This is the first time I watch a k-drama episode by episode, week after week, faithfully for 27 weeks. And also the first time I have participated in a forum. It has been an enjoyable and rewarding journey for me.

I had picked the drama because of KSY and KHS, I want to say that the entire cast has done so well to make the drama so watchable. Despite some shortcomings, this drama has a nice message for all of us, and many warm moments.

I really hope to see some awards at the KBS award event. 

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

So Taeho is really the Chairman's son?

Yes, he is. I guess the writer did not want to make Chairman Han a totally fool.

He even lived to see his grandson.

Someone was watching the drama and she gave us a beautiful version of the song.  I love the quitar.

"Weekend drama I've been watching for months.
When the sad scene of mom (#actor Kim Hae-suk) appeared in the drama, often spring #going song came out."

Spoiler

I have to say those lilacs and roses are some of the classiest bouquets I have ever seen given to any stars. They are gorgeous and I loved the soft pastel shades.

And a wrap up party in a restaurant. With a view instead of a normal Korean restaurant. I know the ratings were good but that is a step up the usual. Someone in the production company has some taste. Even the cast dressed up well instead of some of the super casual dress down looks.

@larus special thanks to you for your dedication for this drama. You were consistent, optimistic and faithful. Pretty much unflappable.

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive and up to date. I can now marathon the 6 episodes. I havs been very happy to see KSY for such a long period of time as I have missed her. This marks the end of s long stretch of a drama and pretty much the end of all my slew of dramas which lost steam for me. However they all had happy endings. So now I have 4 dramas to finish off in the next 3 weeks. While waiting for the new dramas to air more episodes before airing. 

This is an ok episode.  Saturday's episode is definitely the climactic one for me but it is good that the finale ties up loose ends. The flashbacks and time leap are there for the KD stamp. 

Seeing HM being dragged away is no longer fun, it does not seem to matter at the end. I am very sure the actress has enjoyed the moment very much. JB being happy at last is a nice touch. MS goes back to work? Poor DB has to wait for her harried mum all over again. 

Thank you everyone for the company and the chats. Although others have thanked @larus, I'd like to add mine too. 

Hope to catch up in other forums. Au revoir.

Like others have said, nice wrap up to a beautiful story about a life well lived. Having SJ sitting under the tree and smiling when the girls visited her grave was a nice touch. Until another drama and another thread. It has been a great ride sharing thoughts and reading feed back.

21 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I’m not going to lie. The wife and I boo hoo’d all the way through Saturday’s episode with SJ’s death. She was such an enduring character. Hats off to Kim Hae-suk for what we would call an Oscar worthy performance in this drama

I certainly nominate her as best actress in weekend drama

1 hour ago, dulceres said:

@nohamahamoud2002, hello; Agreed,  Kim Hae-Sook is a versatile actress. I first saw her in Autumn Tale.

Have a wonderful week to All!!!

Miss you my friend. Come and watch next weekly drama, looks cheerful

By the way she in 'white lies' with  my favourite Zin Tae-Hyun. She was his rich mother, he was autisic kind soul

“Arthdal Chronicles” Finale Achieves Highest Ratings Of Part 3; “Mother Of Mine” Ends On All-Time High

by E. Cha

c9cd36efad444f64b094c619f7e04507.jpeg?s=

Both tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” and KBS 2TV’s “Mother of Mine” ended on a high note last night!

“Mother of Mine” ended on the highest viewership ratings of its six-month run, scoring average nationwide ratings of 33.2 percent and 35.9 percent for its final broadcast.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354186wpp/arthdal-chronicles-finale-achieves-highest-ratings-of-part-3-mother-of-mine-ends-on-all-time-high

BTS

Spoiler

More pictures from the wrap up party

Lee Won Jae and Joo Hyun Mi at the wrap up party.

I realised that I`ve not seen Kim Hae Sook in the pictures of the wrap up party. I think she was there but she doesn`t appear in the pictures so far.

Update...

I found a picture with Kim Hae Sook at the wrap up party. :)

Spoiler

The cake

Some of the cast went to an event celebrating the ending of the drama. 

2019092408371081049-540x892.jpg

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019092494194

Hong Jong-hyun told the testimony of the KBS2 weekend drama 'The most beautiful daughter in the world' at the cafe in Cheongdam-dong on the 24th.

1909241642452873.jpg

http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20190924001054

http://www.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=131860

On 9/25/2019 at 12:49 AM, ck1Oz said:

Lol so who is Natalia Volloshyn?

I asked myself the same question. Why she was there?

It seams that she is a Ukraine model and she is married with a Korean. Maybe he was from the crew of Mother of Mine.

The final group picture

Spoiler

Archived