[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2019061416055727.jpg

New added cast.Kang sung yeon

I think she will act as TJ's step mother.

Na hye mi,an actress.want to life stable by married Han jong soo,the chairman of Hansung group.

Will appear in to night ep

Linky http://m.breaknews.com/661523

Im not happy with this additional cast.

Tj and Miri has enough problem,why adding more.

Better made Miri jealose seeing TJ with soyi #sigh

The old Chairman remarried  and had a kid too?

I would insist on a DNA test if I were TJ. He is old to even be TJ's father, what more a 10 year old kid? Tsk tsk :D

I think he is going to use his other family to coerce TJ to toe the line.

yups.. chairman han remarried, this second wife is staying in miami with her mom.. and TJ’s little stepbrother who is only 10yo.. first few epi IS did report to chairman han about the boy learning golf and chairman han was beaming when he said they had video calls.. :grimace: but he did tell IS to make sure this wife stays in check without “fooling around”.. i wun be surprised if the boy isn’t his son but, i guess the sly old fox wont be that careless without doing a DNA..

I am glad that Chairman Han`s younger wife is coming back from US. I already suspected that she is young because the reports said that she is spending time shoping and at spa.

With her appearance, some characters will have new conflicts. In Sook won`t be happy with her return if she is an ambitious woman. Tae Joo never saw her as a mother figure.  From the article, it said that she was very poor and she has entered the entertainment industry with his unique beauty to overcome poverty. We don`t know why she is as a person. Maybe she loves (in a way) Chairman Han, but It is obvious that she married him for the stable life.  Tae Joo will have to deal with a new presure because I am sure the Chairman will use it. 

Tae Joo`s brother is still a child and we won`t see a brother rivalry. When there are a loty of money involved, usualy things gets complicated. I could see In Sook behind Tae Joo and Na hye mi behind her son.

About the actress... I did not watch her in anything but I recognized her  being the lead actress in a daily drama. After Happy Home I checked Lee Pil Mo`s new drama. He played her husband in a few episodes. 

2 minutes ago, larus said:

About the actress... I did not watch her in anything but I recognized her  being the lead actress in a daily drama. After Happy Home I checked Lee Pil Mo`s new drama. He played her husband in a few episodes. 

I did some googling, the actress is 28 and married to Eric Mun. I saw him in Phoenix, really old show. She was supposed to be in 'my only one' but I don't remember her.

I hope they won't make the conflicts and confrontations too complex. It would be too difficult to keep track on a 100 odd episodes' show, for the viewers and continuity person, I am sure.

17 minutes ago, maribella said:

I did some googling, the actress is 28 and married to Eric Mun. I saw him in Phoenix, really old show. She was supposed to be in 'my only one' but I don't remember her.

It is another actress.

Kang Sung-Yeon is 43 this year. She plays the role of Na Hye-Mi . :)

17 minutes ago, maribella said:

I hope they won't make the conflicts and confrontations too complex. It would be too difficult to keep track on a 100 odd episodes' show, for the viewers and continuity person, I am sure.

I am sure there won`t be too much conflict. From what I see, the structure of this drama won`t allowed it. They focus on a lot of characters. The new character enters in the story of Hansung group and maybe she will spice up the storyline a little.

10 minutes ago, larus said:

It is another actress. 

Kang Sung-Yeon is 43 this year. She plays the role of Na Hye-Mi . :)

I am sure there won`t be too much conflict. From what I see, the structure of this drama won`t allowed it. They focus on a lot of characters. The new character enters in the story of Hansung group and maybe she will spice up the storyline a little.

It's the other way round :D? 43  sounds better. I thought the old man had married a 17 year old. I watched The King and the Clown but could not recall any woman.

From the preview, the Chairman was very angry with either IS or MR. Either way TJ is caught in the middle.

11 minutes ago, maribella said:

From the preview, the Chairman was very angry with either IS or MR. Either way TJ is caught in the middle.

I thought he was threatening Tae Ju with making Mi Ri penniless and kicked her out but it could be his younger wife. With the appearence of a new character, I wonder if he won`t be angy at her.

It was too early to be angry with either In Sook or Mi Ri. Chairman Han just made a deal with Mi Ri and he accepted In Sook`s apologies. Unless, Tae Joo told him that he and Mi Ri are a couple again or found out about In Sook`s secret but I doubt.  We`ll see.

kang sung yeon.. she had a hiatus from 2009 till 2015 and i never watched her drama before.. which was really few :open_mouth: i hope she can empathise the poor and not be stuck up to try fight for inheritance.. she looks.. docile. but, she has a mother with her.. i’m more curious who will be the mother.. she could have been the shrewd one who will be against IS..

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

kang sung yeon.. she had a hiatus from 2009 till 2015 and i never watched her drama before.. which was really few :open_mouth: i hope she can empathise the poor and not be stuck up to try fight for inheritance.. she looks.. docile. but, she has a mother with her.. i’m more curious who will be the mother.. she could have been the shrewd one who will be against IS..

We don`t know much about her and the writer could write her either way but I think she is the cheerful type. I don`t think she is ambitious like In Sook. When she was in US, she spend her time for herself and raising her son. I don`t see her interested in business but she could get allies when the Chairman won`t be capable to run the business. But that`s not the case now.

Will we see Na Hye Mi`s mother too? I don`t think I read about her.

I always saw a paralel between royal family/noble family in sageuks and those rich families. If Chairman is the King, then his wife will be the Queen. In Sook`s husband, being the younger brother of Han Jong Soo, was vice Chairman. In Sook is a capable and ambitious woman but she could not get too far in the organization without the help of the Chairman. I think Tae Joo`s father knows how ambitious is In Sook and he keeps her grounded. 

If Chairman married Na Hye Mi, who was an actress, a beautiful woman but who lived in poverty, why he doesn`t want his son to marry the woman he wants? He will sound like an hypocrite when he will demand to control Tae Joo about his marriage. But Han Jong Soo understood Wang Wei `s suggestion and realised that Mi Ri could be a good companion for his son, a good ally for him in the corporation, instead of a cute rich wife from a healthy family. The problem will be when he will find out that Mi Ri is In Sook`s daughter. I hope he is inteligent enough to know that Mi ri did not plan this but he won`t like the fact that she is In Sook`s daughter. In the long run, he will see that the balance he has maintained regardling In Sook`s influence in the family will changed. Once again, Mi ri will have trouble because she is In Sook daughter. 

It could be a hint of the ambitious Lady Macbeth who claimed that she would have bashed a suckling baby. Here IS abandoned her daughter for her husband. 

I am not sure if the old man is so discerning that he could read an ambitious woman in IS. He is a bully and the fact that he could do and say all those horrible things to her and she kept coming back, just made him feel powerful. I think we will see him crumple when she says no

to him as perhaps her grand gesture to make up for her daughter's suffering.

57 minutes ago, maribella said:

I am not sure if the old man is so discerning that he could read an ambitious woman in IS. He is a bully and the fact that he could do and say all those horrible things to her and she kept coming back, just made him feel powerful. I think we will see him crumple when she says no

to him as perhaps her grand gesture to make up for her daughter's suffering.

I really don`t understand why In Sook has to support all the Chairman Han`s changing moods.

I wish In Sook and Mi ri will join forces if Han Jong Soo became unreasonable again and mistreats them.

A few hours left until the next episode!

1 hour ago, larus said:

I really don`t understand why In Sook has to support all the Chairman Han`s changing moods.

I wish In Sook and Mi ri will join forces if Han Jong Soo became unreasonable again and mistreats them.

For me, I would want to see Mi Ri stand up on her own as the most capable woman to deserve a position and promotion to the company without the help of IS but the support of TJ. The chairman already disapproves of IS as a woman whose ambition rules her and abandons her child for her ambition. He sees the ambition in MR but he respects her capability and her strength. He heard so much about her professionalism and talent. Seeking the support of IS will be to her detriment. I hope the support IS will do for MR is to stay away from her and stop telling her what to do. MR is not a child anymore and has not been her child since IS abandoned her. Like MR said, she grew up the moment she was abandoned by her mother. The support for her daughter IS can do is to support her quietly. She is trying to drive MR away for fear that if the chairman knows they are related that they would be thrown out but more specifically she would be thrown out and all the time she spent rearing someone else child for 28 years while abandoning her child in the middle of the night at someone's doorstep will be all in vain. She is afraid to lose everything while MR is not because the chairman needs her more than she needs them. She can always go somewhere else even outside of Korea and have a good life. Madame Wang will be very happy to hire her and chairman won't be able to touch her. Also, this is where we can see TJ grow up and show his depth and stock as a man. He already very specifically said that he will not give up on MR. Let us see how he will stand up against his father. The question though is when he realizes that IS is MR's mom who abandoned her daughter inorder to raise him as his mother, how that will affect him and his relationship to both. My hope is his love for MR will be stronger and he will understand her struggles and support her anyway. So far, he has been consistent in his support and love for MR. 

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

here she is! in her drama cast image with IS and MR 

More girl power!;)  I love it but the drama needs to import some more capable men. The show sure needs it. :lol:

46 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

The chairman already disapproves of IS as a woman whose ambition rules her and abandons her child for her ambition. He sees the ambition in MR but he respects her capability and her strength. He heard so much about her professionalism and talent.

Let`s hope you are right. I don`t trust Han Jong Soo at all.  I hope Chairman respects Mi Ri.  I wish he will prove it.

I know he said that he respects her profesionally but he also spoke derogatory of her in front of Tae Joo. Time will tell.

38 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

here she is! in her drama cast image with IS and MR :grimace:

the coffee truck.. check out the 3rd photo, he is there with chairman han haha so cute :tounge_xd:

The stepmother looks younger than MR. She is 43? 

I wonder if the bob hair is making a comeback in KDs. The stepmum has long hair. 

IS and MS have bobs and now MR.

In Beautiful world, the second main woman has a style like MR. Good old SJ with her perms :lol:.

@stroppyse sorry to tag you. But could you possibly translate the beginning scene for tonight's episode? When the raw comes out. The subs for this drama is ok but I would prefer your translation I think.

Live streaming. I kinda swooned listening to him. Tae Ju lol. And the mundane subs won't do justice to the scene. Thank you. I would probably rewatch the scene if the raw comes out fast enough.

Addit- Heol. I think I watched their 2nd scene together in shock. Lolol. Mama mia. Boy has got guts.

Archived