[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not like how Chairman Han treated In Sook. I don`t likle how she treats her in general anyway. Yes, he wants results and profits but people count as well. Don`t treat them like they are nothing if they can`t give you results all the time. I am glad that the Chairman needed Mi Ri and he asked to come back. I am excited that she returned on her conditions but I am worried for her in the same time. I don`t want to became a woman who will be 100% dedicated to the company and puts her personal life second.

I want to live her life. At least she is not in the family, so she can live when she wants. I hope so. I also don`t like that she closed her heart again. But I like seeing badass Mi Ri again. I am torn.

But I am excited that the writer made an unexpected move. Let see what happen next.

I am glad that we know more about In Sook. I felt sorry for her in this episode but she did that to herself, in a way. Her nightmare became real. Mi Ri is back on the company and she is aiming at In Sook`s position.:D

I think the chairman asked miri to comeback and tell her if he can support her to become like IS.

He will help miri to reach higher position if she want.

Then miri said if she doesnt want to become like IS but she like to come back if she get a higher position than IS.

Chairman accept.

Seem that Miri's resign affect company.chairman angry when learn IS want to recruit a new staff to replace Miri.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Thank you!!! @diane90, here...

You are welcome 

18 minutes ago, Kiara1110 said:

Then miri said if she doesnt want to become like IS but she like to come back if she get a higher position than IS.

Chairman accept.

Seem that Miri's resign affect company.chairman angry when learn IS want to recruit a new staff to replace Miri.

I am so happy that they regreted that Mi ri was gone. She worked hard for the company. She knew everything about that company and made it work. It was unfair how they treated her.

I don`t know if it is a higher position. What could be higher than CEO? We`ll see. But she came back in the company with the Chairman Han. It is a strong support from him, a clear message that she is his "right hand" in the company. 

The preview

In sook`s face when she saw Mi ri back! Her nightmare is becoming true. :)I don`t know why I don`t feel very happy about that. I hope everything will be good for Mi Ri. I am worried a little. What I like more is that this time Mi ri and Tae Joo will be equals in the company. If they will reconcile, it will be different from the sweet scenes we have got in the past episodes. But I still want to see them together. 

6 minutes ago, Kiara1110 said:

I think the chairman asked miri to comeback and tell her if he can support her to become like IS.

Chairman accept.

Thanks for the kind sharing @Kiara1110. :wub:

My guess is correct, hurray, always expect the unexpected outcome as mentioned in my earlier post on Friday. 

Moreover, in Kdrama , it does not make sense for MR to go abroad so soon and not present for the few ep because the whole story are entangled with the inter-related 4 key character roles : MR, TJ, IS, and chairman Han. If one party leaves the story, there will not be having any conflict in this complex relationship, how can the story continues in the next 30 EP...all in all, it has to be aligned with the story objectives that planned out by the writer.

For MR short hair new look, I personally disappointed with this new look because this hair style made her look even older than TJ (unless with some fringe on her forehead). she looks more like a teacher with her outfit...anyway because of her high position in place, so she needs to change hair style due to the change of image...:unsure:

Looking forward to expect the unexpected ones........:lol:

41 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

For MR short hair new look, I personally disappointed with this new look because this hair style made her look even older than TJ (unless with some fringe on her forehead). she looks more like a teacher with her outfit...anyway because of her high position in place, so she needs to change hair style due to the change of image...:unsure:

It doesn`t matter for me if she looks older. She is still a beautiful woman. I personally like that she did not have bangs. It would have looked very similar with her Soon-Jung ` character. She looks like an executive, a strong woman. Let see if Tae Joo will match with her this way.

Spoiler

I was surprised that Sun ja talked with In Sook on the phone and invited her to the Memorial day of Mi Ri`s father. 

The scenes with Mi Sook , Mi ri and Sun ja was powerful.

The look Sun ja gave Mi Ri at the end!  She wanted to scold her and In sook but she refrained herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnG_ex48l74

the preview where IS is there in the house to question MR.. haha she got pushed off, served her right!! finally she has a taste of being abandoned.. by her own daughter :tounge_xd:

IS was there as an acting CEO, not the official one right? cos that position was vacant for a long time..

well, chairman han din like IS in the first place.. having MR who is IS’s nemesis as well as super capable in her work i guess he would be delighted to use her against IS :grimace: but i wonder, did MR give off the piece of info that they are mother daughter.. maybe he wants to see exciting fight between them.

i like MR in her sports attire haha with hair tied up.. now she cut her hair short, oh no..

i’m going to watch all 4 epi tomorrow after work.. MUWAHAHAHA!! :glasses:

oh, here’s IS as in the real actress having a break haha actually she looks good for her age!

1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

Chairman accept.

I thought i also heard Wang Wei’s name mentioned. The chairman was insistent about it. In the same convo, we learn that not all of In sook’s plan’s align with his. Also, when she tried to match TJ with another girl, the chairman was adamant about it which surprised IS because she thought chairman Han trusted her decision-making skills. Han himself has a few more tricks up on his sleeves. I wonder if Dir Park has hinted him on the big secret yet. Anyway,  in sook embarrassed herself by playing matchmaker against TJ’s firm request. 

1 hour ago, larus said:

I am glad that we know more about In Sook. I felt sorry for her in this episode but she did that to herself, in a way. Her nightmare became real. Mi Ri is back on the company and she is aiming at In Sook`s position.:D

In sook made a choice so there was no use of playing the victim. Waiting for subs on the details of MR’s father’s death. 

I am glad this week closes with MR not as an underdog anymore. 

Brother. I actually went to hancinema after tonight's episode. To see the writer's previous works.

It was heavy even for me. Plus it's only a ep 22 episode. This weekend drama has turned into a weekday business drama. I have watched weekend medical, business or food dramas with less work scenes than this drama.

I am not saying it's not good I am saying it's heavy going. I can understand the break up part but even I am wincing thinking how far MR will go. I am thinking pretty far. I have gone from thinking TJ was in the wrong. To now dreading how much hurt he will go through before things are resolved.

I don't see how it will be a fast reconciliation with the way things are going. It's going to be IS vs MR. Not MR getting back with TJ in the next 6 episodes or more.

It's going to be messy. I am trying to recall her last drama. Didn't the writer keep the news of the father's cancer till the last few episodes for the youngest son? It was so late. Please don't tell me this birth secret is going to stay secret till like so 42 or something like that? I don't even recall the maknae couple even marrying. The oldest son reconciled with his wife. The in laws went on better terms. The older daughter married and the youngest only got engaged. And that's a 50 episode drama!!!

Where does MR and TJ stand in the writer's priority?

41 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

well, chairman han din like IS in the first place.. having MR who is IS’s nemesis as well as super capable in her work i guess he would be delighted to use her against IS :grimace: but i wonder, did MR give off the piece of info that they are mother daughter.. maybe he wants to see exciting fight between them.

Of course he likes when they will fight. :( No, Mi ri did not tell the Chairman that in Sook is her biological mother. I will enjoy seeing him when he will find out.:D I wish both ladies will bury the hatchet and stood together against Chairman when the hard time comes.

Yeah, Choi Myoung-Gil looks great. She has the elegant lady vibe. I like her hair. I wish I have a hair like that. I have a thin hair just like Soyeon.

BTW, now Mother and daughter have the same hairsyle. :D

23 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I don't see how it will be a fast reconciliation with the way things are going. It's going to be IS vs MR. Not MR getting back with TJ in the next 6 episodes or more.

Yes, it is true. In Sook versus Mi ri is going to get messy. I don`t think they will drag the secret very long. It is becoming suspicious if they will fight so much. Besides, Director Park knows the truth. He really will keep it a secret from the Chairman or Tae Joo? Let see.

I wonder what Tae Joo will do. He won`t stay at the bar drinking for long. I want a reconciliation  Mi ri is so ferm on her position. I felt sorry for him when she broke up with him (when he came to see her at sun Ja`s home). I wonder what kind of situation will occure to bring them together again. I don`t have any idea.

tumblr_psh7f8ZWWY1sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_psh7f8ZWWY1sdd1ivo1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_psh7f8ZWWY1sdd1ivo3_540.png

:lol: Exactly, Jae Bum! You have the answer. Now please, move on!

I wish Jae Bum and Peter Park will become friends. Where are the nice ladies for them?:D

Jin Soo and his toys. :lol: In the next episode he will see his father flirting with the farmacist lady. He can`t catch a break! :D

50 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Didn't the writer keep the news of the father's cancer till the last few episodes for the youngest son? It was so late. Please don't tell me this birth secret is going to stay secret till like so 42 or something like that? I don't even recall the maknae couple even marrying. The oldest son reconciled with his wife. The in laws went on better terms. The older daughter married and the youngest only got engaged. And that's a 50 episode drama!!!

haha that sounded like “what is happening to my family” Kim Hyun Joo was in it as the eldest daughter :tounge_xd: and seo kang joon was still not as famous back then.. i like the storyline even though it was draggy..

50 minutes ago, larus said:

I wish both ladies will bury the hatchet and stood together against Chairman when the hard time comes.

im not too sure.. it has gotta be TJ to do it.. if MR gets too rough against chairman han, then there is no way to save the relationship with TJ.. ultimately he is still TJ’s father. every couple wishes for their parents blessings when it comes to marriage.. i dun want to see them elope (which they definitely won’t!) or marry against their parents wishes.

11 minutes ago, larus said:

Hide contents

I wish Jae Bum and Peter Park will become friends. Where are the nice ladies for them?:D

Jin Soo and his toys. :lol: In the next episode he will see his father flirting with the farmacist lady. He can`t catch a break! :D

Eh I dont find it funny at all how she treats that dude.

About this. I liked Jae Bum in the beginning, but he's so obsessive.

Ok, She really never treated him well, and that's also wrong, but you know they broke up three years ago, He needs to move on. Sometimes, He is so creepy. I would be afraid of him.

14 minutes ago, larus said:

Hide contents

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

But you can`t force someone to like you romantically. He has to let her go.

I actually feel sorry for him. I really wish Peter Park will be his friend. Maybe he will help Jae Bum to concentrate on other things than obsessing over Mi Hye.

I like the actor playing Jae Bum. Even when Jae Bum became a stalker, I could not hate him. He is funny.

28 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

m not too sure.. it has gotta be TJ to do it.. if MR gets too rough against chairman han, then there is no way to save the relationship with TJ.. ultimately he is still TJ’s father. every couple wishes for their parents blessings when it comes to marriage.. i dun want to see them elope (which they definitely won’t!) or marry against their parents wishes.

If the parents are not resonable and they are against the relationship I don`t care if they marry against their parents wishes. But I wish Chairman Han will like Mi Ri as his daughter in law. 

Now, Mi Ri has to want to get marry with Tae Joo, the succesor of Hansung group.

9 minutes ago, larus said:

But you can`t force someone to like you romantically. He has to let her go.

I actually feel sorry for him. I really wish Peter Park will be his friend. Maybe he will help Jae Bum to concentrate on other things than obsessing over Mi Hye.

I like the actor playing Jae Bum. Even when Jae Bum became a stalker, I could not hate him. He is funny.

11 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

About this. I liked Jae Bum in the beginning, but he's so obsessive.

Ok, She really never treated him well, and that's also wrong, but you know they broke up three years ago, He needs to move on. Sometimes, He is so creepy. I would be afraid of him.

Thats not what I am talking about she has every right to choose who she likes thats not an issue at all.

But her general attitude sucks and so does her personality to everyone around her. Not to say there isnt a problem with him either of course since he  has that stalker vibe which I dont like.

Oh no Miri! Do not behave like this; she'll become........another IS : coldhearted and greedy of power

Calm down ! The chairman is using her like he did with IS before !

IS is old now so he searchs someone talented, young .....just make many money for his companie !

Is it hereditary????!!! .... IS, SJ and Miri ..... they are a little violent hahahaha !

I rarely see Sunja speaks likely; she always screams; slappes people.....

like a warrior haizzzzzzzzzzzz

In the family there's Mi Sun is a little cool !

If the story continues  like that I'll drop it.....I like watching something for relaxing

not a headache like that, so why I watch rarely family dramas , I always dropp it in the half way

4 minutes ago, diane90 said:

Oh no Miri! Do not behave like this; she'll become........another IS : coldhearted and greedy of power

Calm down ! The chairman is using her like he did with IS before !

IS is old now so he searchs someone talented, young .....just make many money for his companie !

Is it hereditary????!!! .... IS, SJ and Miri ..... they are a little violent hahahaha !

I rarely see Sunja speaks likely; she always screams; slappes people.....

like a warrior haizzzzzzzzzzzz

In the family there's Mi Sun is a little cool !

If the story continues  like that I'll drop it.....I like watching something for relaxing

not a headache like that, so why I watch rarely family dramas , I always dropp it in the half way

I just hope she does not do something stupid like using TJ love for her as an advantage.

Archived