Quantcast
larus

[Current Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST

5 hours ago, maribella said:

MR must resign. In real life, when one is bypassed for a much wanted and well deserved promotion, then one resigns. The company is telling you to leave without having to pay compensation.

Even though this is KD, it would make her character too pathetic if she stayed. She is very good at her job and should be able to get another one, perhaps in a smaller company. She and MS could start their own company.

I agree that she should resign. They humiliated her when they promoted the junior in her team instead of her. I know that they don`t care but In Sook and Chairman Han should promoted both and not let Mi Ri outside. It is a clear message now so Mi Ri should resign asap. Every man in the company will agree that she was treated badly. I won`t want to be in her shoes at all. She received a huge blow profesionally and personally. Not only her boyfriend did not tell her the truth but her biological mother worked against her. She was in China where she closed a deal with an important investor for Hansung Apparel and not only they don`t thank her for that, they promoted someone else in her place.

About Mi Ri and Tae Joo meeting again. It will be awkward and sad but it is necesary for them to talk even if she will be mad at him. I will miss their sweet scenes but I am also curious how their relationship will evolve. 

I don`t know if the writer will allow Mi Ri some dignity. I really want her to gave her space to regroup, to reevaluate her life after this issue. It doesn`t make sense that she will want to stay in the company after they treated her so bad.

I am also curious if they will have scenes in the next episode. I hope they do.

22 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

The lady in short hair shown in instagram - who knows, may be her eldest sister who turn up to be there, to represent MR to meet TJ.....

Maybe Soyeon cut her hair. I can`t wait to see the new look if that is the case.

I like the idea to expand scenes in the family. Mi Ri and Mi Sun should meet Woo Jin, and Mi Hye and Mi Sun to meet Tae Joo. Or at least gave me more scenes with the sisters together.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2019 at 11:36 AM, larus said:

From filming

Mi Ri and Tae joo are meeting again at Han River? I am sorry that they are apart. :(

I just visited the original post at weibo.

Here is the link post

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4377791351092253

I've read in comment box,she said Sso cut her hair.wonder if there is a time jump.

And also she said if Miri and tae joo didnt meet at Han river.

They only sat on bench one by one.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including IG
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kiara1110 said:

I've read in comment box,she said Sso cut her hair.wonder if there is a time jump.

And also she said if Miri and tae joo didnt meet at Han river.

They only sat on bench one by one.

I think it will be a time jump and I like that. It won`t be a long time but enough for our characters to be in a little different stage of their life. Tae Joo has a little more experience in the executive job, Mi ri probably took a time off from the job to  sort out her problems. For the other characters it will be alright the time jump. No significant events were in their life.

We`ll see if Mi Sun resolved some of her problems, if Mi hye finished her novel.

I hope Mi Ri and Tae Joo had a meeting in the upcoming episode. Mi Ri needed to say some things to him.

About the filming scene, if Mi Ri and Tae Joo sat on a bench on different moments, we`ll know that being separate, they are still longing for each other. They visit their spot on Han River park.

• Like 2

Should I watch or not? That is the question. What episode is it again?

I know there is a break up. A probable time jump. Now how many harsh words that will be said during the conversation? That is the part I am avoiding.

Not to mention that is why he said he wanted to make sure he will become the heir or successor. Probably so that his father or CEO Jeon can't hurt MR.

Now I can wait for all that.

And avoid spoilers. For the next couple or 3 weeks. If only some kind soul tag me which minute of this episode where he comes sweeping in as the junior director. Or did they make him a senior MD? Is he a Sangmoo or Jeonmoo? The Sangmoo or Essa position was up for grabs? Just thinking how bad it was for MR. Just how high did the dad put him as?

I still haven't seen last week's episodes with subs. So only recalling what I saw and heard. Should I backtrack to see how WJ and MH is doing?

Thank you for the tag. I just have work piled up and some club paperwork to do.  No Kdrama time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

TJ ask an apology to miri to not tell her the truth before hand.but miri wont listen.

She slap him and throw her resign letter

I could almost hear both hearts break into a million pieces. Mine will follow soon after. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Poor Mi Ri! Poor Tae Ju!

But He kind of deserves this. He should have told her before.

53 minutes ago, Kiara1110 said:

TJ ask an apology to miri to not tell her the truth before hand.but miri wont listen.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

If only some kind soul tag me which minute of this episode where he comes sweeping in as the junior director. Or did they make him a senior MD? Is he a Sangmoo or Jeonmoo? The Sangmoo or Essa position was up for grabs? Just thinking how bad it was for MR. Just how high did the dad put him as?

I don`t know what post they gave him, all I know is that it is higher than Mi Ri at this point. It was her position, probably the junior director. Because he is the son of the chairman, they received him as the heir/ prince. He made a good impression at the directors meeting. Even without understanding a word, I think one of the directors said that Mi Ri thought him well. And they all laughed.

1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

She did not say a word but Mi Ri`s look spoke to him like a thousand words. And she slaped him and trow the resignation letter to his face. I wanted them to talk because Mi Ri`s feelings are like an active vulcan right now but I am satisfied that she lashed out at In sook. Again, I did not understand anything from the conversation but I enjoyed every word she said to her. The nerve of In sook to come to her pretending that she cared. Too little too late. After all she did to her own daughter she should be ashamed of herself.

It was good that she resigned and she moved back to Sun ja. She need emotional support right now. From the preview, she still refuse to talk to Tae Joo. I can`t balme her but I hope Tae Joo won`t give up trying to reach out to her.

I laughed when I saw Sun ja`s face when seeing Tae Joo in the last scene. It is still Tae Joo even with a new haircut. :D I laughed more when Sun Ja cut Mi Hye`s hair and later her sisters wanted to fix the bangs. :w00t:

I want to watch the episode with subtitles.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

Poor Mi Ri! Poor Tae Ju!

But He kind of deserves this. He should told her before.

Exactly. All I could think watching Tae Joo and his father`s scene from the beginning of the episode was ...Please, don`t be the noble idiot. 

If he would have told her before all this had accured. I think Tae Joo believed that his father can ruin Mi Ri`s life if he won`t accept his terms. He felt cornered and they played very well his weakness.

Poor Mi Ri and Tae Joo! He never thought that it is that bad. He still don`t know how Mi Ri is connected with In Sook, why it is so hard for Mi ri to moved on from this 'betrayal'. 

I want to watch the preview again.... What happen? Why Sun ja and the girls are in black? Someone from the family died?

• Like 3

Such a heart wrecking scene when miri told IS that when IS ignored miri at the lobby (when miri saw TJ as the chairman's son for the first time) miri says if that the twice time her mother abandone her.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Kiara1110 said:

Such a heart wrecking scene when miri told IS that when IS ignored miri at the lobby (when miri saw TJ as the chairman's son for the first time) miri says if that the twice time her mother abandone her.

That was the third time. :tears: Poor Miri.

I am glad that she has Sun ja and her sisters. Let In sook be with the family she chose and stop pretending that Mi Ri is family.

I know that Tae Joo wanted to talk with Mi ri but bad timing, man... Probably, she would have slapped him anyway but...

You won`t call her as a boss in your office after what you have done.

I would have done exatly as Mi ri:  slap him and give the resignation letter.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, larus said:

I know that Tae Joo wanted to talk with Mi ri but bad timing, man... Probably, she would have slapped him anyway but...

You won`t call her as a boss in your office after what you have done.

I would have done exatly as Mi ri:  slap him and give the resignation letter.

The guy is wrong, but he is also a victim and I feel bad for him too. And Mi Ri is so hurt.

Mi Ri needs time, but TJ needs to regain her confidence. Two opposite things for now.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

The guy is wrong, but he is also a victim and I feel bad for him too. And Mi Ri is so hurt.

Mi Ri needs time, but TJ needs to regain her confidence. Two opposite things for now.

I feel bad for him too. What a family he has! Tae Joo used to be bright, he was a positive guy now he is suffering too. Hope both Mi Ri and Tae Joo will smile again soon. I miss their smile.

Finally the preview.

Who died? I hope it is not the uncle, Sun Ja`s brother. But why In sook is crying so much?

PS. I think it is a memorial service (maybe for Sun Ja`s husband). I am glad no one died.

• Like 5

Who's the writer again? The writer is G O O D.  

The suffering is good. Narcissistic me says she wrote it right. Pile it on pile it on I say.

I think whatever plans TJ has to protect MR didn't factor in her pride. Well if they reveal it in so 21 and her mother Involved at the same episode plus the preview is a doozy. Guess its good it came out early. I wasn't expecting MR to come home with luggage. TJ to dare come to her mother. Plus have IS be at the anniversary tomorrow. Is it anniversary? My volume was low so didn't hear anything.

TJ is going to have to tip toe his way back into her good books. This is so so addictive.

@larus he got a VP/ MD position. Even higher than Director. Sangmonim. At least I think so.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, larus said:

I want to watch the preview again.... What happen? Why Sun ja and the girls are in black? Someone from the family died?

I guess it will be one of the Kang brother’s death anniversary. 

This episode is really heavy. I am so immersed into it that i could feel my heart pounding loudly. How did In Sook explain to Mi Ri?  She had the audacity to ask from Sun Ja for the security lock code. I really really hated her for it. Mi Ri dragging her out in the next episode’s preview is such a fitting way to vent all her rage on such an abominable person. 

Writer Jo, please, please... my real-life and kdrama heart can’t take a lovers’ spat for a long period. I hope you give us something to feel good for tomorrow’s (and the entire week’s) episode. Jeabal. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, larus said:

Who died? I hope it is not the uncle, Sun Ja`s brother. But why In sook is crying so much?

No, please, not the uncle. I really like the uncle.

Maybe it's just a memorial day or something like that. I don't know how this is called. But I remember They did something like that for TJ's late uncle/ In Sook's late husband. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, jeilopes said:

No, please, no the uncle. I really like The uncle.

Maybe it's just a memorial day or something like that. I don't know how this is called. But I remember They did something like that for TJ's late uncle/ In Sook's late husband. 

After watching again, I realised that it could be a memorial day as well.

27 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

TJ is going to have to tip toe his way back into her good books.

It will take time but if he won`t give up, he will succeed. I wonder if they will reconcile and won`t tell. Maybe they will marry and they will come home to Chairman Han and In Sook ....Surprise... We are married. It is too soaperish. I don`t think I want that to happen.:lol:

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Writer Jo, please, please... my real-life and kdrama heart can’t take a lovers’ spat for a long period. I hope you give us something to feel good for tomorrow’s (and the entire week’s) episode. Jeabal.  

Not a chance to see all this resolved by tomorrow. We will want to see the time jump soon. Then we`ll see Mi ri`s pain reduced and she can start to accept Tae Joo again little by little.

We saw the filming pictures from the future episode. The filming is not advanced. I say that next week we`ll have that scene.

• Like 4