[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

I want that too, but not for now.

For me it’s ok a woman that doesn't want to have kids, no problem at all. But I think She doesn’t want to have kids (and marry) because of her trauma,  it’s not really because she doesn’t want to have a family or focus and her career or something like that. She needs resolve this first.

And I don’t think she will stuck in home with kids, even Mi Sun works. And MR and TJ have money to pay a nanny:sweat_smile:

3 hours ago, Kiara1110 said:

The funny thing is i found alot korean viewers comments at naver that they are expecting Miri to get pregnant.

3 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Excellent. I really hope she does. But then it sorts of spoils the plot if she is not in the office being a power woman. And stuck at home being the Chairman's son's wife. Ergh.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am talking about plotwise. For the remaining 32 episodes. She won't  have kids in that time frame. 

Besides  the cliche  fetching, nauseated by food smell is so not MR's aura at present.  Hope  the writer does another  plot device to keep them together. 

14 hours ago, Kiara1110 said:

Teaser Kim so yeon and Hong jong hyun in Lets eat dinner together

From the preview it doesn`t seam that they are succesful in their mission. :D I will watch the episode but I still don`t like the format. I really can`t imagine going to people`s door and ask if they dine with me. I will "die" of emberasment.:lol:

Kdrama fashion

Spoiler

Kim Hae Sook is expressing her maternal love as a devoted mother and is actively leading the storm-flow.

20190523504503.jpg

As such, Kim Hae - sook expresses her intractable but generous and loving mother 's image in a realistic and sympathetic performance, increasing her immersion every time. In the future, I wonder how Kim Hae Sook will show deep maternal love and mother-daughter relationship with three daughters.

http://www.sportsworldi.com/newsView/20190523504504

fan made posters

Spoiler

LOL couple rings or not. PPL rings or not, that is one not- cheap couple rings. Guess it means a SERIOUS couple then huh?

Every time I see one of those nice rings on Korean dramas especially those by Tiffany or Chanel I just want to buy one. But then I can't because I already have my own rings. I am not a bling bling sort of person and there's no point buying rings if you don't intend to change them all the time.

But still... those rings are gorgeous. And my rings are perfectly fine but I have ring envy. I still have the diamond rings I purchased in the early days which I don't wear. Plus pendants- which I also don't wear. Impulse shopping is bad.

What I really, really want though.... are the addresses of some of the nice restaurants and cafes they go to. At least I can look it up when we hit Seoul right?

11 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

What I really, really want though.... are the addresses of some of the nice restaurants and cafes they go to. At least I can look it up when we hit Seoul right?

for sure, Tokyo Steak is one of them.. haha there are a few outlets in seoul but not too sure which is the one they filmed at.. likely Gwangju?

not too sure about the one where they usually drink the lemon soju.. but you can look up Botanik Apartment haha definitely not the one in Sydney but, you can see TJ entered the lift in the previous epi and the name of the officetel is there :grimace:

15 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Here is one of filming location.

Hanchon seolleongtang restaurant.

https://m.blog.naver.com/hrlee10102/221542924950

The scene when Miri treat all her staff a lunch in episode 12

Wow thanks. You guys really have the locations.  Thank God that Naver map is now in  English after the Olympics.  Previously  I had to struggle in Korean  when navigating. 

Yeah I am one of those people who follow food bloggers. I think  I knew at least half  the places we went to. So we hardly had any bad meals when out. I have tried to avoid Italian or Western  food there.

If only I was there whenever an Incheon airport or Cheongyecheon stream scenes is being filmed. I have had acquaintances  be there when dramas are done.

Thanks  again. Found Hanchon checking the menu out  since  a branch is near where we are staying. And my friend translated the whole menu for me. Now I really need to go there.

And  both TJ and SJ look very pleased with themselves meeting up. I am happy they keep the TJ and MR couple  in the story each  week. I am totally clueless where MS and MH are at plot- wise now.

I am glad that Sun ja and Tae Joo met again. I hope there are more chances to meet in the future as well. Mi ri wanted to take Tae Joo to eat there in the last episode but he had to go to his father`s house.

In Sook doesn`t want to see Mi ri close to Tae Joo because it would mean she is in her vicinity and her secret will be discovered. I wonder what Sun ja will feel knowing that In Sook is Tae Joo`s aunt and that she raised him. I am sure she won`t like that In Sook is close to the family but Tae Joo is a good man and she will be alright. She puts her daughter`s happiness first her own interests and pride.

Kim So Yeon and Ju Hyun Mi will appear in a scene of Mother of Mine drama again.

95692747.2.jpg

Kang Mi Ri (Kim So yeon) will reunite with the great representative  of the main customer,Wang Wei (Ju Hyun Mi ).

In the first episode, Kang Miri (Kim So-yeon) had met with Wang Wei (Zhu Hyunmi) in order to fix a mistakes. Wang Wei, who has noticed Kang Miri's ability to cope with the crisis quickly and his outstanding job ability, showed his favorable attitude by saying, "Young women are very busy."

In the meantime, Wang Wei, who came back to Hansung Apparel, and Kang Mi-ri, who welcomes with a bright smile, catches her eyes. The elegant and imposing appearance of Kang Mi-ri, who is in charge of many of the executives, shows her faculty and confidence. In addition, the cheerful appearance makes the two people feel a much thicker bond than ever before.

The appearance of Wang Wei is a new turning point for Kang Mi-ri's career.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20190525/95692748/2

lets hope Wang Wei brings MR over to her co.. which should be a good progress to MR’s career prospect than stuck in Hansung Apparel where IS is plotting to send her to US and Chairman Han who cannot accept her dating with TJ.. the scene with MR at the airport with her luggage, maybe she is off for a site inspection trip with Wang Wei? :no_mouth:

and, that Jung Soo Yi has yet to reappear in the story plot since the event.. :unamused: i hope she comes out soon, at least we can guess what is going to happen next then being left in suspense.

IS is drinking whiskey in every epi.. soon one of our chingus’ wish is going to come true.. her liver might collapse before her.. :skull:

btw, Yoo Sun (MS) has a movie.. which she is advertising a lot on her IG

31 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

lets hope Wang Wei brings MR over to her co.. which should be a good progress to MR’s career prospect than stuck in Hansung Apparel where IS is plotting to send her to US and Chairman Han who cannot accept her dating with TJ.. the scene with MR at the airport with her luggage, maybe she is off for a site inspection trip with Wang Wei?

I wish Mi Ri will escape the Chairman Han and In Sook`s claws. She doesn`t deserve what they are doing with her. She dedicated her best years from her life working for Hansung Apparel company. Chairman Han knows that she is a good asset to the company but I did not like it one bit when he said that they had to use her and then throw her. I don`t like Chairman Han at all or his business etics. Now he doesn`t want her near his son.

If Mi Ri will accept her new position will be great. But I wonder how they will incorporate that into the scenes. The Marketing team will appear further in the drama so maybe Tae Joo will take Mi Ri`s place. It is a little awkward and a little too fast promotion in my opinion but Chairman Han wanted for his son to be an executive from the beginning.Tae Joo insisted to start from the bottom to learn.  The privilege of being his son! I would like to see a new dinamic at work between Mi Ri and Tae Joo. But how about Mi Ri? She will be working for the competition or she will come back as Wang Wei`s representative? 

btw, Yoo Sun (MS) has a movie.. which she is advertising a lot on her IG

Not only Yoo Sun but Hong Jong Hyun had a movie premiere not long ago. I think Kim Hae Sook had a movie premiere recently as well. Congratulation.

and, that Jung Soo Yi has yet to reappear in the story plot since the event.. :unamused: i hope she comes out soon, at least we can guess what is going to happen next then being left in

suspense.

It is not hard to guess. Tae Joo`s family will insist he will meet Soo Yi, hoping they will marry. Too bad for them. Tae Joo is a determined man with his own convictions.

Chairman Han is changing his tactics. He will try to persuede Mi Ri to give up her realtionship. So far, he did not reveal that Tae Joo is his son. He wanted to give Mi ri a promotion hoping she will be ambitious enough to go away, hoping the relationship will break naturally. If he will see that won`t work, he will do pressure on Mi Ri, I am sure. We know that Tae Joo will be ferm against his father but what Mi Ri will do? That`s the question. It will be a time when she has to fight for herself and her happiness and implicite, Tae Joo. It will be much harder for Mi Ri but I have trust her she will do it.

17 minutes ago, larus said:

Chairman Han knows that she is a good asset to the company but I did not like it one bit when he said that they had to use her and then throw her. I don`t like Chairman Han at all or his business etics. Now he doesn`t want her near his son.

the preview has something about Chairman Han intending to offer MR the position as a Junior Executive Director and he is going to use that as a bait.. but a bait to lure her to abandon TJ for her career prospect??

some cute thoughts.. maybe when Wang Wei gets introduced to the Marketing dept she will recognise the man shirt as TJ’s which MR wore the first time they met haha :joy:

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

the preview has something about Chairman Han intending to offer MR the position as a Junior Executive Director and he is going to use that as a bait.. but a bait to lure her to abandon TJ for her career prospect??

Yes, the chairman is going to offer a promotion but far away from Seoul. We know that she can`t be away for long so maybe she will refuse the offer.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

some cute thoughts.. maybe when Wang Wei gets introduced to the Marketing dept she will recognise the man shirt as TJ’s which MR wore the first time they met haha :joy:

The shirt looked chic on Mi Ri but on Tae Joo is an ordinary man shirt. :D Speaking of Tae Joo`s shirt. Maybe Mi Ri will wear it again someday. :lol:

Today is a new episode. YAY.

Archived