[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

Just watched yesterday's episode. 

Omg! IS is so mean to MR. She is just making herself to beyond redemption in MR eyes. The lecture she gave MR about  how one's background is important to succeed and be the Executive. A dirt remains a dirt with no refinery in taste n knowledge. To be President or Executive, one has to be from a noble background and not a poor upbringing background like MR. Boy... that makes my blood boils ... like she, IS, is from a chaebol family to begin with. Talk with so much pride and arrogance. She was a nobody and she dumped her daughter MR for money and social status. No wonder the Chairman likes to put IS in her place. Not that I like the Chairman. The conversation IS had with Chairman in the buggy was disgusting. She like she was same status as Chairman. She forgot she was like the office workers in the past. She obviously needs to lose everything. 

I'm sure she is this nice to TJ since young is because she wants to train him since young to be under her thumb and in her control later when he takes over the Chairman position. She is a devious woman and petty.

It's good that TJ is seeing the different sides of IS through MR. For now he only thought SJ is MR mom. Wait till he finds out that IS is the biological mom of MR and how she abandoned her MR and the sufferings and humiliation she gave MR, he will not respect her anymore.

MS is making my blood boil. She is meek in front of her MIl but behaves like a tigress with her mom like her mom owes her a living. How she treat SJ is disgusting. Is it that difficult to keep the house clean after work? Put laundry to wash at night. She can't even get her husband to help out in the house. SJ is just too nice to MS that MS takes SJ for granted. She kept saying her mom poor thing ... slog all her life but MS didn't do anything to make SJ life better. She puts all her demands on SJ without an ounce of grate fulness. She is worst than MH. MS behaves like she is entitled and whenever things go wrong she blames it on SJ. She has not done any self reflection. If SJ can raise 3 kids while running a restaurant...a lot more tiring than MS working long hours in bank, MS could jolly well do the same. She just want to come home to a clean house and meal cooked and laundry done. She is just plain lazy.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

We got a kiss scene today then an argument. Can someone translate or share what was the conversation between TJ and MR?

Where is the link please? In bed and too lazy to download the torrent? I can't sleep now that I know there is a kiss. Wowee.

hahaha the kiss lasted a few floors in the lift woohoo :wub: and he got hit by a light shopping bag for that.. which was mild :lol: wished there was eng sub cos i was curious of their conversations! lol btw the clips were out on instagram lol

Spoiler

and more

Spoiler

TJ is head over heels for MR.. lololol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_azbCYDhUEw

Hard sub for surprise kiss scene

MR and TJ were going home together. When MR pushed thr button for 14th floor and 18th floor, TJ cancelled the 14th

TJ: I'll walk you to your apartment

MR: Do you think the reason I tell you first about it, for me to see your reaction like that? Enough of it, it's embarrassing (from my research, MR told TJ that in one month she will resign to study abroad)

TJ: Then why do you choose me as the first persom to know?

MR: I told you that you are a junior that I like and care.. *TJ suddenly kissed her*

*MR pushed him after they reach her floor and stomped out*

TJ: Senior!

MR: *hit him with her bag* How dare you!

TJ: Senior, I like you.. very much

MR: Han Tae Ju. See you at the office tomorrow

TJ: Why did you leave? I said that I like you. I keep seeing you as a woman. I think I have fallen in love with you

i love how SJ is finally enjoying her life right now looking pretty and eating/drinking with friends haha :P well deserved break! and, whats with the MIL flirting with the ponytail teacher?!!! lol even DB is disgusted lol i like that kid, i laughed out at that preview!

In episode 22 @21:19 when Bang Jae-Beom tells Kang Mi-Hyeon how difficult it is to be a screenwriter, "Do you think it is easy exporting to 150 countries like a pressure cooker?"  was an interesting dialogue. It made me think Jo Jung-Sun-the actual screenwriter was describing herself and her fellow peers and saying the life of a screenwriter is not as glamorous as it might seem. That actually being a writer is the easier path.  I feel guilty now, as a Kdrama fan, I contribute to their difficulty. Aigoo! What to do? I enjoy kdramas to the tilt. 

MR anf TJ best couple in kdramaland right now! :love:

And I've said this sveral post already I'm going to  repeat myself again.  TJ and MR characters are so well written for them and they have chemistry the spark  which makes us root for them. Hong Jong Hyun and Kim So Yeon  acts their character  so well. Thanks writer nim.

I just started watching sub for yesterday's episode I have to pause because.. I don't like IS! Karma's gonna get her for what she's doing to MR!  I better not see TJ side with IS  I'll be hatin him if he does something to hurt MR.

Everytime  I watch the new episodes. it's like the two other daughters doesn't exist :lol:

Back to the drama.. I'll have more once I'm done.

3 hours ago, bananacad said:

can someone translate the preview? did MR submit her resignation? what did TJ say to her?

Yes MR submitted her resignation and TJ told her that he can't give up or let her go like this.

Let's see if his identity can prevent MR from leaving the company.

So. After watching this weekend's episodes my spider sense is whispering in my ear.

What are the chances the chairman already knows about IS's past?

I'm starting to think he knows her back ground already and that is why he keeps placing Mi Ri in proximity with In Sook.

I started to laugh out loud when she started lecturing TJ about staying within his class of people. She has some nerve!

As much as I am enjoying Mi-Ri and Tae-Joo's journey Kdrama needs to wake up to the fact that forcibly kissing someone without their permission is not romantic but an assault.  It. Does. Not. Matter. How. Sincere. Your. Feelings. Are.

Edited:

Permission before is best. 

If you dive in, at the first sign of resistance, no matter how minimal,  you need to back away and apologize.

It doesn't matter how you think she feels about you, or even if she says she loves you, if she doesn't give an indication in the moment that she wants to kiss you.  Let her lose. Back away, 

My issue with this, beyond the incident of a romantic lead forced kissing the other romantic lead on a drama, is that there are people [no one reading this I'm sure] who watch dramas to get a sense of what is "normal" and "permitted".  To suggest that Tae-Joo's behavior is acceptable, or worse--romantic, sets up a problematic model for real world behavior.

I think it's her, the name is the same, but She is also a chaebol granddaughter. They say that in the last episode.

23 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

help me refresh my memory.. Soo Yi is the daughter of TJ’s dad right hand man rite? sorry for single line post.. so she should not be a threat since she is not of chaebol status too..

@jeilopes i need to rewatch back.. think its the episode where he first went back home to visit his dad.. (i almost typed as granddad.. that man is seriously too old to be TJ’s dad)..

@hushhh agreed that the intention is wrong haha but, she did let it last a good 10 floors with minimal struggle :lol:

The only thing I dislike about MR and TJ relationship is that I don't like office romance, especially when one party is the boss.  It can be very uncomfortable for the couple and is unfair to the rest of the team.  

I have worked with my share of office couples.  When there's a problem either in the office or the couple has a falling out, things can get pretty ugly.  

5 minutes ago, O said:

The only thing I dislike about MR and TJ relationship is that I don't like office romance, especially when one party is the boss.  It can be very uncomfortable for the couple and is unfair to the rest of the team.  

I have worked with my share of office couples.  When there's a problem either in the office or the couple has a falling out, things can get pretty ugly.  

Lol, I'm sure it isn't always that way. I'm a bad-temper person and marry my colleague but up to now, we can separate work issue and family problem pretty well.

45 minutes ago, hushhh said:

As much as I am enjoying Mi-Ri and Tae-Joo's journey Kdrama needs to wake up to the fact that forcibly kissing someone without their permission is not romantic but an assault.  It. Does. Not. Matter. How. Sincere. Your. Feelings. Are.

It's a grey line between a forced kiss and an active advance from the man in a relationship ^_^. I think in this case, they both have feelings for each other and MR's first impression is mostly surprise not disgust. It will be a forced kiss if MR hates TJ, he knows it but still tries to kiss her.

Archived