[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

On 1/21/2019 at 8:22 PM, larus said:

It`s official. Soyeon will be in a noona romance in her family drama My Daughter is the Kindest/ My Prettiest Daughter In The World.

Oh no noona romance.. with Hong Jong Hyun? I'm not a fan of that type of romance.. but I want to see her in another drama. I'm not that familiar with the young actor but saw him in another drama. Wonder how young he is.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, jongski said:

Oh no noona romance.. with Hong Jong Hyun? I'm not a fan of that type of romance.. but I want to see her in another drama. I'm not that familiar with the young actor but saw him in another drama. Wonder how young he is.

Oh, yeah. I want to see her in another drama as well. I was praying heavens to see her in a drama with Kim Tae hyun, Joo Jin Mo, Jo Seung Woo or even Lee Sang yoon in his upcoming drama but that`s it. I can`t change anything.

Hong Jong Hyun is 29 years old. He is ten years younger than Kim So Yeon. I think in the drama their character it will be like 4-6 years apart. Mi ri is 34. But they could still make a good couple on screen. The writer could make an interesting story for them. The age doesn`t have to count too much. Love is love.

Soyeon was in a noona romance with Sung Joon (and Kwak Si Yang in WGM) before and Hong Jong Hyun played a romantic partner for Park Mi Sol and Song Yoona in the past. We`ll see if they will have chemistry in this drama. 

From all the sisters, Mi Ri has the most complicated love story. She works in the same company as her biological mother, she doesn`t know who she is and, I suspect, Jeon In-sook doesn`t know either. Mi Ri will get involved romantically with Tae Joo, a man who works in her departement and he is her junior. Later, he will be promoted and everyone will know who he really is. Not only that Tae Joo is the son of the president of Hansung Group, but he was raised by Mi Ri`s biological mother. Jeon In seok abandoned her but she took care of her boyfriend? :( Mi Ri loves Sun Ja, her adopted mother with all her heart, but it is still hard to digest this truth. I can feel the heartache before the drama starts. :sweatingbullets: But she is a tough girl, very confident, and I hope the writer will keep her like that until the end.

I sense that the youngest sister will have the sweetest love story If Kim Woo Jin (Ki Tae Young) will be her love interest. He is a publicist, she is a writer. He is a lonely man, inteligent, he came back to Korea after he received a publishing company that he inherited from his father. He wants to see what life is reserving him. She was a promisisng novelist and now she doesn`t write anymore. Maybe they will found each other and fall in love. I am sure she will find her muse again and he will find that life is beautiful.  If they will be a couple on screen, there is the same age difference between the actors like the other one so "what`s good for the goose is good for the gander".

Now I am waiting to see who will be Mi Sun (Yoo Sun)`s husband. From the description, her father in law is an interesting man. And I love that her mother in law wants to do things for herself after living all her life dedicated to her family .  We don`t have the mother in law from hell in this drama? It is too good to be true. :lol:

'My daughter is the most beautiful girl in the world' Lee Won Jae, Nam Tae-Boo , Han Ki-Woong , casting confirmed
1VE5DUK8RB_1.jpg
Actors Lee Won Jae, Nam Tae-Boo , Han Ki-Woong join KBS drama My Prettiest Daughter In The World and bring new energy to the drama.
Theatrical actor Lee Won jae plays Jang Jin-soo, the husband of Kang Ki Sun (Yoo sun). He is an office worker who is longing for his own time and freedom, and the head of the house.  It is noteworthy how he expresses the character of the husband of a castle who has steadily played his acting skills with drama such as 'The Secret Door' and 'Thornbird', and 'The Longevity Chamber' and 'Come to Me'.

The youngest daughter, Kang Mi - hye (Kim Hae - kyung), has a boyfriend of 8 years played by Nam Tae Boo. He is an unusual person who comes up as a new drama writer as well as a beautiful girlfriend and he knows only his girlfriend (has eyes only for her?). Interest has been attracted to the characterful performance of Nam Tae Boo , which has impressively attracted the public through works such as drama 'Thoracic Surgery', 'Miss Hamamurabi', 'My Father is Strange'. 

Han Ki-woong is transformed into Peter Park, a friend of Kim Woo-jin (Ki Tae-young) and co-president of publishing company, who returned to Korea after a long period of American life. He left a deep impression with his role as a deep rebel player in the recent drama 'Love to the end'.

8 hours ago, larus said:

The youngest daughter, Kang Mi - hye (Kim Hae - kyung), has an 8 - year - old boyfriend played by Nam Tae Boo. He is an unusual person who comes up as a new drama writer as well as a beautiful girlfriend and he knows only his girlfriend (has eyes only for her?).

So, the youngest daughter has a boyfriend of 8 years? He is just a male friend or a lover? It looks like they are romantically involved. Both writers. I hate that I don`t know Korean so the translation is confusing. Bang Jae Bum played by Nam Tae Boo seams like a nice guy. 

Kim Woo Jin (Ki Tae young) has a friend and a partner.

I wonder where Mi Sun works. She works at the publishing company also?

Now let see who will confim tomorrow. When they announce the confirmation for Kim Hae Sook?

On 1/23/2019 at 4:14 PM, AshleyL said:

@larus It looks like love triangle for So yeon- Jong Hyun and Tae young :)

I also feel that there is going to be a triangle. It is just your intuition or you read something somewhere?:) A love triangle is complicated.  Both men (characters) are nice so it will be hard to choose. :lol:

At first I thought Kim Woo Jin will be involved in the youngest sister story because he has a publishing company. Now something is telling me that it could not be what I thought. We have little information about Ki Tae Young`s character. Apparently, his character is more close to a novelist and writer like Mi Hye and her boyfriend but he could be in the other sisters` stories as well. We have to wait the character charts and the character description.

1 hour ago, larus said:

I also feel that this is going to be a triangle. It is just your intuition or you read something somewhere?:) A love triangle is complicated.  Both men (characters) are nice so it will be hard to choose. :lol:

At first I thought Kim Woo Jin will be involved in the youngest sister story because he has a publishing company. Now something is telling me that it could not be what I thought. We have little information about Ki Tae Young`s character. Apparently, his character is more close to a novelist and writer like Mi Hye and her boyfriend but he could be in the other sisters` stories as well. We have to wait the character charts and the character description.

It's just my intuition. It makes me hard to believe  a successful man like him will fall for a girl who work at her mom's rice shop. ( I know many korean dramas made it like the rich men head over heels for poor not so pretty girls but this is a family drama, It should be more realistic :) ) Unless the story goes different than what we have read so far then I maybe wrong. Korean dramas can make anything possible anyway :))) Don't get me wrong It's not all about rich or poor or pretty or not but their life experiences are differents so so hard to feel or understand each other....Unless they have alot of screen time, to convince me that they can be in love, But i doubt the youngest daughter will have alot of screen time.

1 hour ago, AshleyL said:

It's just my intuition. It makes me hard to believe  a successful man like him will fall for a girl who work at her mom's rice shop. ( I know many korean dramas made it like the rich men head over heels for poor not so pretty girls but this is a family drama, It should be more realistic :) ) Unless the story goes different than what we have read so far then I maybe wrong. Korean dramas can make anything possible anyway :)))

It is my intuition also. I feel more and more that Ki Tae Young won`t be involved with the youngest daughter after all. If not Mi Ri, then maybe Mi Sun. :) I usually have a good intuition but it could be different this time. We know so little at this stage. I remember how wrong I was about the plot before Secret Mother. But when the drama started airing, I predicted pretty well lots of things.

We`ll see. Even Mi sun, the oldest daughter could have another love interest if the husband is not the right man for her.

I am not eager to see a love triangle but, in the same time, it could be interesting. :sweatingbullets: I have mixed feelings.

About Mi Hye, the youngest daughter, Woo Jin`s friend is also a possible candidate. Maybe better. :D Let see how she and the boyfriend are together. It is possible to be a sweet couple. It is all about the writer. What she wants, it`s what we get.

No news for two days. :mellow:

I wonder when they will start shooting. Other dramas that will be airing in March or even in April have started filming already.

Child actress who receive the role of Mi Sun (Yoo Sun)`s daughter

Her name is Joo Ye-Rim. I saw her recently in Children of Nobody playing Kim sun ah`s daughter in the drama.

Weekend drama 50 trilogy (will be aired in March)
"My prettiest daughter in the world" casting confirmed
Target:
Joo Ye-Rim , 9 years old ( J & K agent)
Role: the heroine (Jeongdabin )
Congratulations

@AshleyL What do you think? Mi ri and Tae Joo will start their relationship on  screen or they are in a secret relationship already? We found out from the sinopsis that Han Tae Joo has been working with Mi Ri for three years and nobody is suspecting him being the son of the owner. If they will be together, I am sure they will hide from their colleagues at work but I am wondering when everything starts.

I am sure they will show the romantic moments or the moments when they were sweet to each other. I hope there is a lot of these scenes. It is easy to guess when Mi Ri and Tae Joo will have problems in the relationship and why they will broke up. 50 episodes? It is a lot to show us. If Wo jin will be the other guy in Mi Ri`s life, he will start as a rebound guy and became something more than that or he will be just a friend?

If there will be a love triangle, all of this reminds me of I Need Romance 2. The heroine had to choose from an old love (complicated feelings) or a new one (the guy was the sweet perfect man) and she choose the first.  They needed to be in the same place emotionally and physically to be able to get back together. Maybe it will be the same here.

Yeah... it is early to spaculate. Just for the fun of conversation. :D

@larus I think Mi Ri and Tae Joo will start their relationship onscreen. From the character description Tae Joo seems a nice guy, sure younger and she's his superior so I think he will have a secret crush/ admire on Mi Ri first. After he got promoted, Mi Ri will dislike him and he will have a hard time to woo her. She may using Woo Jin to get back or reject Tae Joo. I'm just guessing:)

2 hours ago, AshleyL said:

I think Mi Ri and Tae Joo will start their relationship onscreen. From the character description Tae Joo seems a nice guy, sure younger and she's his superior so I think he will have a secret crush/ admire on Mi Ri first. After he got promoted, Mi Ri will dislike him and he will have a hard time to woo her. She may using Woo Jin to get back or reject Tae Joo. I'm just guessing:)

I think that Tae Joo will have a crush on her first too. He will admire and like her from some time but I am curious how she will accept to be with him. I can imagine that they will have lots of opportunities to stay late at work. He might be a diligent worker but he has to have other qualities to woo her. He is handsome, confident and smart. He will flirt for sure or she will be the one who take initiative? :D

She won`t like when he will get promoted over her. First, she will discover that he is the son of the owner. He lied for so long. She will feel cheated.  Definetly she will feel that she deserves the promotion and to get it someone who is privileaged it won`t be easy. She will feel unappreciate. It will be an unjust situation from her point of view. I am with her on that.  But in my opinion, their great obstacle to be together will be her biological mother. When she will find out who she is. Another thing. How hard it will be for Park Sun Ja, the adopted mother to know that Mi Ri will be in the vicinity of her biological mother. But all these women will resolve all the complicated feelings between them in the end.

Tae Joo seams like a good guy but I will see how he could win her over after all this. Like all the dramas, their path won`t be easy. 

I don`t want Woo Jin to be just a rebound guy but we`ll see. He seams also a nice man. I will want for Mi ri the man who is best for her but what she will choose is fine with me as long as both alternatives are good choices. :)

Hope we`ll have pictures from the first script reading soon.

Thanks for your answer. :wub:

There is a change in the name of the drama. My Daugther is the Kindest to My Daughter is The Prettiest in the World/My Prettiest Daughter in the World. I want to see how KBS World will choose the English title. I think it will be the second title.  A mother who loves her daughter will say that line. For a mother, her child is the prettiest in the world and viceversa. :P

I see that Han Cinema put on the extended cast Seo In-Seok who plays Kang Cheol Man, the father of Kang sisters, Kim Hye Ok, Hong Yo-seob. I saw their name in the cast on Korean Wikipedia before, but I am waiting for the official confirmation. Sometimes they are wrong.

For exemple, now, Hong Yo Seob is listed to play Kang Cheol Man, Kang sister`s father. :lol: The other cast are now Lee Tae Yeon and Park geun-soo. When we know for sure? :sweatingbullets:

I want to know more information about Park Sun Ja and Kang Cheol man. I read some different  information  in the sinopsis and I am curious to know the final one.

I wonder if the cast has started filming this drama.

Because I thought that it is weird to not have any more news about this drama, I checked the other family drama I watched, Happy Home to see how it was then. It started filming late also. The first confirmations started on January 5, we saw the first script on January 22nd, first script reading pictures on January 27th, in February 3rd we had the first stills and the premiere was on February 27th. Everything went fast.

The KBS drama will air in March 23rd. At the end of February we`ll start to have more news. :lol: I still have patience if I know what to expect.

@AshleyL I saw you at the Happy Home thread from the beginning. Two thumbs up for you. I am happy that a fellow Sso fan is following this drama too.

Our love triangle ...if it will be one. I will trust Mi Ri`s choice. :P

tumblr_pjzfy2ZQKl1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

I am anticipating more the scenes with the ladies of this drama: the mother, Sun Ja, and her three daughter, the sisters relationship with each other, Mi Ri and her biological mother` scenes (I wish they clash at work a little not knowing who they are, two alike, strong and tenacious career women in the same company!!!).

Yoo Sun finished her last drama and it is ready for another one.

image_readtop_2019_72664_154933295036263

Yoo Sun meets with viewers as the first daughter of KBS2 weekend drama "My Prettiest Daughter in the World" .The drama is about the story of a strong mother and three daughters who run a rice house, and Yoo Seon is going to play a working mom juggling with both her job at the company and her house. It will be broadcast first in March.

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111076660

Mi Sun`s family

tumblr_pjzfy2ZQKl1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

Kang Mi Sun (Yoo Sun), her husband, Jeong Jin-soo (Lee Won-jae) and their daughter, Jeong Da Bin (Joo Ye-Rim)

Lee Won Jae (1978) is the real name of Jang Eun-Poong who worked with PD Kim Jong Chang in Miss Mamma Mia and The Thorn  Birds

d@larus I will follow So Yeon in every project she's in :) I have no patience anymore, We haven't heard anything about this drama for a long time. I hope we will have news today or tomorrow. I need to know When will be the press conference. Get ready for fan rice to support our Sso :)

15 hours ago, AshleyL said:

I will follow So Yeon in every project she's in :) I have no patience anymore, We haven't heard anything about this drama for a long time. I hope we will have news today or tomorrow. I need to know When will be the press conference. Get ready for fan rice to support our Sso :)

There are projects that are more popular and the producers are giving the updates more often. I saw teasers for a drama that will air in May (like drama Vagabond) and others who are delaying promotional materials for various reasons (like SBS drama Big Issue who will air in February 20th and there are just TWO BTS pictures until now.) Remember Soyeon`s drama Two Weeks? We were joking on the thread at that time (because there was no news about the drama) that they will release the materials just two weeks before the premiere and that`s what they did. :sweatingbullets:

If My Prettiest Daughter in the World will air on March 23rd, we have to wait a little longer. But I wish they will start the official page of this drama to read the character description and other materials. Even informations like when they start filming, first script reading,  BTS pictures, a new cast news, would make the waiting more easier. Just us, talking/ speculating about this drama at this thread, it`s helping. :P

The press conference it will be just one week or one day before the premiere date. I can`t wait to see it as well.

What should be talking about today.... Kang Mi Ri`s dad. Who is the biological father of Mi Ri?

We know that Park Sun Ja and her husband adopted her. Jeon In sook is the biological mother but who is her father?

There are two possibilities. She is the daughter of Kang Cheol Man but that means he cheated his wife Park Sun ja with Jeon In Sook. Or Jeon In Sook had a baby with someone else. He could be a character in the drama or he will not appear at all.

After thinking, I think the first possibility brings more conflict and drama for all the protagonists involved. What do you think, @AshleyL ?

I also want to know more about KangCheol Man. Park Sun ja and Kang Cheol Man are divorced? One synopsis says that Sun ja raised her daughters alone, other says that she has a husband who  consumes alcohol. Either way, he doesn`t seem like a good husband. Good for nothing kind of man, more likely. 

Today I saw a teaser for a drama who will air on March 23 and I was wondering when we`ll have a teaser for MPDITW. ^_^

Ki Tae Young`s agency released pictures from an Ad shooting and mentioned about his future role. They did not say anything other than we already know. Ki Tae Young will play the role of Kim Woo Jin, who is a hearwarning, inteligent  man and a little lonely. I did not see him in a drama before but I am looking forward to his role here.

IMG_5775.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_5692.jpg?type=w1200

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17796620&memberNo=43802739&vType=VERTICAL

Archived