[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://mydramalist.com/people/20029-kim-ha-kyung

ok, this is like her first official drama.. which she did make her first impression very successfully into us (the negative way) since, she irritates the hell out of most of us anyway hahaha :lol: so ya, we all remember Mi Hye more than Da Bin lololol

50 episodes is a long time, especially its going to stretch all the way until sep.. i cant imagine :huh: the last time i watched a family drama this long, was when it was already completed then i started it.. i usually follow ongoing dramas when they are less than 20 episodes total.. please help to pull me along so that i dun end up dropping out on it :tears: (i’ve already dropped a few like He is Psychometric, Big Issue recently) i like to kdrama binge a few long hours over weekends

New stills

Sun ja watching TV with her grandaughter and Jin Soo washing the dishes. I would love to see that.

Why do you look depressed, Jin Soo? It is not nice, isn`t it?

201904201520053478_1.jpg

http://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201904201520053478

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

50 episodes is a long time, especially its going to stretch all the way until sep.. i cant imagine :huh: the last time i watched a family drama this long, was when it was already completed then i started it.

If there is something that interests you in those dramas, it is not that hard. I watched "live" two dramas of 50 episodes. One was Happy Home because of my girl (and the cast) and the other was Yoona `s Street. In both cases I was active in the Soompi thread and I think that helped a lot. Lots of conversations there. There was a time when all dramas had active threads on Soompi! Oh, those times! So little free time now!

I watched live with interuptions and I think it is better to wait for the subtitles

Mi Sun found out that Mi ri`s biological mom is working at her sister`s company.

Sun Ja is worried that Mi Ri came to see her suddenly, She even spent the night with her mom. But I like that these two are spending time together.

Mi Ri and Mi Hye went to karaoke.

Tae Joo talked with Tae Joo and we saw how he is caught in the middle of the little war between Mi Ri and in Sook.

The highlight of the episode was Tae Joo`s confession. :D I liked the scene between Mi Ri and In Sook in the beggining of the episode and I wish I know what they said to each other.

Tae Joo said to Mi Ri that he is worried about her. But she was the boss in front of him.

article.jpg

When Tae Joo was drunk he said to her that she has to change her behavior because people at work hate her and this hurts him. He even tried to give her a hug. :D

Mi Ri scolds him the next day and in the end of the episode he had enough of scolding and  become serious and asked "So, I`m not a man?":lol:

Oh, Miri, you awaken the manly side of Tae Joo! :lol:

article.jpg

http://news1.kr/articles/?3602171

http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?news_seq_no=3814538&page=1

17 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

I feel more sorry for KTY. I know he is a father of 2 and they relegated him to a weekend drama. But geez, they could have given him a better actress to work with. I mean, he has to fall in love with MH. Yikes. 

She sucks and I am feeling sad for working professional actors that have to have with lemons for actors. Who auditioned this bad actor? 

14 hours ago, maribella said:

Then as if it can't get worse, her chubby friend came, she saw him and ran back to the cafe, stumbling and falling!!! So over the top and more. I have seen that kind of scenes in many Hollywood/American comedy shows but first for Korean.

I am finding myself skipping her parts...fast-forward key can't be fast enough.

10 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

ok, this is like her first official drama.. which she did make her first impression very successfully into us (the negative way) since, she irritates the hell out of most of us anyway hahaha

Aigoo. Why would they inflict this on us with such a fine group of actors? Someone needs to mentor her.  

My favorite characters are the stepfather, the little girl and the adoptive mother along with her brother. I am not that keen on the rest and I do love the lead actress. but I want to see something moving, come on screenwriter do something. 

hahaha thanks for the clips! i went to instagram under user nwnaxr and saw more clips that got me laughing my head off :D mi poong miri miri poong.. sounds like some nursery rhymes! cant wait for the eng subs to be out tmr!

but, i saw even more scenes coming up for MH.. save me :huh: the high pitched shrills.. 

4 hours ago, larus said:

I watched live with interuptions and I think it is better to wait for the subtitles

Mi Sun found out that Mi ri`s biological mom is working at her sister`s company.

Sun Ja is worried that Mi Ri came to see her suddenly, She even spent the night with her mom. But I like that these two are spending time together.

Mi Ri and Mi Hye went to karaoke.

Tae Joo talked with Tae Joo and we saw how he is caught in the middle of the little war between Mi Ri and in Sook.

The highlight of the episode was Tae Joo`s confession. :D I liked the scene between Mi Ri and In Sook in the beggining of the episode and I wish I know what they said to each other.

Tae Joo said to Mi Ri that he is worried about her. But she was the boss in front of him.

@larus  OMG. I'm excited just reading your recap. TJ and MR!  ❤️

so MS doesn't know what MR biological mother looks like or that she's the boss.  I feel Chairman knows. IS doesn;' know MR is her daughter right?   And wow TJ confession. This is what's goodwith the character. No coyness. Just mature one without being pushy.

4 hours ago, larus said:

When Tae Joo was drunk he said to her that she has to change her behavior because people at work hate her and this hurts him. He even tried to give her a hug. :D

Mi Ri scolds him the next day and in the end of the episode he had enough of scolding and  become serious and asked "So, I`m not a man?":lol:

Oh, Miri, you awaken the manly side of Tae Joo! :lol:

Yes TJ protect her!  I want to him fight for her. Be on her side. Again't the his father or IS.

They really have good chemistry. Hong Jung Hyun and Kim So Yeon thanks to well written mature characters.

죄송합니다. Late to the party. I always seem to take a few weeks off from the time slot after a drama ends as it takes a week or two for me to say goodbye to the previous drama. Have caught up now and back in the groove for this one.   

I really like this one so far. It seems different some how. There is more to it and seems deeper than just the typical rich boy chases poor girl story line you usually see in romcoms.

I seem to be falling in love with Sun Ja. She really fits the bill of the mother who constantly worries about their kids even after they are grown. She puts up this hard exterior but really is tender hearted and loves her children very much including Mi Ri whom she took in after In Sook abandoned her.

It seems we are wrapping up the setting up the story lines phase. Looking forward to this weekend's subs.

57 minutes ago, jongski said:

so MS doesn't know what MR biological mother looks like or that she's the boss. 

I think she knows. Without subtiltes I can be wrong but I think Sun ja put her to search In Sook`s name and Mi sun realised that she is the new president of the company whre her sister works. But she did not tell her mother what she knows. Mi Ri called Mi ri when she was at Karaoke and in the next episode she will talk to her face to face. I am glad that Mi Ri would speak to her sister.

57 minutes ago, jongski said:

Yes TJ protect her!  I want to him fight for her. Be on her side. Again't the his father or IS. 

I like that he confessed. He even worried about her at work. He suffers when he hears his colleagues speaking bad of their boss. Mi Ri still doesn`t admit that she likes him too but in the next episode I think she will start to see him as a man. :D

I like that he told his aunt to not hate Mi Ri but when she was upset about his words, he did not say more for consideration of her feeling. Tae Joo takes his aunt`s side in front of his father so I think he won`t hesitate to do the same for Mi Ri if it is the case. I really hope that.

47 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I seem to be falling in love with Sun Ja. She really fits the bill of the mother who constantly worries about their kids even after they are grown. She puts up this hard exterior but really is tender hearted and loves her children very much including Mi Ri whom she took in after In Sook abandoned her. 

Sun ja is love. She has a big heart. It moved me when she cried her eyes out because she can`t stand to see her adopted daughter suffering. Sun Ja loves her family very much, even Jae Bum.

I wish Sun Ja will have a little romance in this show. She got a good compliment that she is like a rose. How much she loved the roses that she received! :)

I watched this episode and was squeeaaallliiinngg. MR and TJ are just so bloody adorable. I can't deal. A bit miffed that every interaction between them shown in the after episodes shots is pretty much all that's in the episode. Wish they'd have a few more surprises for us. Loved how TJ confessed to MR. I wonder what her reply will be to his question...OMG I DIEEEEDDD....just have some babies already!! I wish more people got to see MR's side and how much she cares about her family to the extent that she's hurting the most but won't say it. MR definitely needs a man like TJ in her life...He notices more than what she shows to the rest. 24 HOURS IS TOO LONG TO WAIT!!! Now what will i do to occupy myself??? 

TJ confessed that his heart is broken everytime he hears people talk about her bad attitude. He also said he likes her. MR confronted TJ the following day and TJ didn't feel sorry for saying his feelings to her.

Tomorrow's episode is to watch out for. I think TJ's father told him to never have a relationship at work... TJ saying he has a crush on MR... and MR probably being affected by TJ...

44 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

TJ confessed that his heart is broken everytime he hears people talk about her bad attitude. He also said he likes her. MR confronted TJ the following day and TJ didn't feel sorry for saying his feelings to her.

Tomorrow's episode is to watch out for. I think TJ's father told him to never have a relationship at work... TJ saying he has a crush on MR... and MR probably being affected by TJ...

I don't know if it's just me but I always notice that the second episode of the week is the one with more juicy bits- like they know they're giving us 1 week of torture and so they placate us with more lovey bits between TJ and MR in the second episode....It's going to be so hard for poor TJ to be torn between fake mom and lady of his heart....ironic that a 4 year old crying TJ would break IS's heart when a 6 year old abandoned crying MR who is her own biological daughter didn't do anything to her. What a poor excuse for a human being

I just finished watching the translated episode. I know that there is not "action" in this drama, it is always been like that but I enjoy watching the characters talking with each other. I don`t know if it will work for another 40 episodes but so far it gives me a warm feeling. 

I laughed the most when Mi Ok found her son sleeping in the bus stop. He is such a kid! I don`t want a man like that on any woman`s life but he is funny to watch. If at first he was very annoying, now he grew up on me. It is the first time seeing this actor. I can feel that he is mostly a stage actor but he is good.  I want to see Jin Soo changing, I really do. I am curious to see how much he will grow as a character at the end of the drama. 

I had another laugh when drunken Tae Joo confessed. Miri miri pong! :lol: It`s cute.

10 hours ago, Sheenigummy said:

Loved how TJ confessed to MR. I wonder what her reply will be to his question..

It is easy to guess. She will deny her feelings and she will want his feelings to not be displayed or to not tell about his feelings. That`s why he asked in the preview: "Am I not allowed to have a crush on you?"

"Princess" Miri Poong is fighting for her castle to not be conquered. :lol: This is another sign that she never felt in love before. It is a new feeling for her. After she rebelled in front of her mother all the time that she is an iron lady who will never date or marry, Mi Ri is not going to admit to herself that she likes this man. And a new emloyee above all. 

She will come with all kind of excuses: he is younger than her, he is her subordonate at work, she doesn`t have time for love, whatever.

Tae Joo has to be around Miri, not be discouraged easily. But he was a marine soldier once, right? We all have faith in him. :lol:

8 hours ago, marypots08 said:

I think TJ's father told him to never have a relationship at work.

Yes, he will say that. Probably he knows something. If he put someone to investigate what he is doing in his private life, he would know that Mi Ri and Tae Joo are getting close. 

7 hours ago, Sheenigummy said:

It's going to be so hard for poor TJ to be torn between fake mom and lady of his heart....ironic that a 4 year old crying TJ would break IS's heart when a 6 year old abandoned crying MR who is her own biological daughter didn't do anything to her. What a poor excuse for a human being

I was thinking the same how she was moved by little Tae Joo`s tears but she could not do the same for her daughter.

I am sure that she loved her daughter and it wasn`t an easy decision. In the end, her ambitious was more important than her daughter. In Sook and Mi ri are strong women but both are the type to keep inside her feelings. That`s not very good. When I watched In Sook and Tae Joo`s scene, I worried about In Sook mental health. I felt sorry for Tae Joo who is caught in the middle.

In sook had to live for almost 30 years with her decision, with her own guilt. She had the wealth and a new status, but she paid a prize for that. She was constant under a magnifying glass by the chairman, by the public interest. She was rich but lonely. She did not had any children with her new husband and Tae Joo was her only comfort she had all these years. That`s why she is clingy on him now. Right now, she will be the biggest opponent of Mi ri and Tae Joo`s relationship, not the chairman. Until she finds out she is her real daughter. I wonder how she will react to know that. I am afraid for her it will be more stressful because she has to live the guilt upfront. So far she burried her past deep inside but the feelings of guilt would always be there troubling her, poking her thoughts.

4 hours ago, jongski said:

Best couple in kdramaland right now TJ and MR! :love:

Steady steps on the right direction. We have patience to see the construction of a solid ground for this romance. I wish nobody, not even themselves could ruin their romance but the writer has the ultimate power. Let`s pray for her muse to be benevolent. 

From filming

The one who uploaded the pictures said " It was a great opportunity in our store and it was an honor to have a lot of fun!"

I think it is the scene from today episode.

New stills

95150014.1.jpg

The two sisters 'sadness will be exploded in earnest on today' s (June 21) broadcast. Especially, the figure of two people who sit facing the small truck in the open photo is captured and focuses attention of the house theater.

http://sports.donga.com/Enter/3/02/20190421/95150016/1

I love to see the sister having time together. They should talk about their worries and get comfort from one another.

Entertainment Weekly | 연예가중계 episode for Mother of Mine

tumblr_ppv06fp3Tr1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

tumblr_ppv06fp3Tr1sdd1ivo7_r1_1280.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pRVdFkVAUQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJqCXjt96Qg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJGHSoXZpNM

As we heard at the end of the 9th (18th episode), ther eis another OST.

article.jpg

Spoiler

article.jpg

The second OST 'Hello' of the KBS 2TV weekend drama 'The Most Beautiful Daughter in the World' (Director Kim Jong-kwo) will be released at noon on the 21st.

'Hello' is a lively acoustic sound with lovely lyrics and addictive melodies. 'Hello' is to be inserted into the scenes where the main characters' affection is revealed, and it is going to use the atmosphere of the drama.

Singer-songwriter group member sister's brother Naomi wrote and sister Rael (Ra.L) participated in composing and arranging and improved the completeness of the song. The younger sister will show her charming tone and sensitivity through this OST.

http://news1.kr/articles/?3602345

Archived