Quantcast
larus

[Current Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST

14 hours ago, larus said:

What the hell is wrong to be a woman, you sexist,  patriarhal kdjhfghgbfhjhdkjgkjrfjnnfzdghj! :angry: You said yourself that she is very competent.

I feel yout wrath! let me join you.. that sexist pig! To belittle woman executive.. because mwhat? MR is woman so  she doesn't deserve to be in the position to command. Why did he say that? Thye know about MR past?

7 hours ago, larus said:

:lol:@jongski their relationship is advancing with steady steps. Nice scenes to watch. :)

And my eyes flashing with hearts for MR and TJ. Nice and slow and easy. MR needs  someone to spoil her emotinally keep her smiling. raise her esteem. A praise or two or three and let there be something more! :love:

I'm about to watch the the sub and raw but wanted to check the thread first. I'll post and comment more once I'm done. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, hell59 said:

Does anyone know the name of the original Chinese song? Teresa Teng made it famous years ago!

Ye Lai Xiang - 夜来香

• Like 1

The useless son in law is something lol. Can't believe he told his own mom that he can live without her but not his mother in law:joy:

MR and TJ relationship is getting better and better. I loved the fact that he defended her in front of his father but he doesn't know why he trusts MR yet. Now the real obstacle is her real Mom and the chairman. But what I don't understand is why the chairman let her get married into his house? I mean, the chairman seemed like a scumbag with that attitude of his. He probably done a background check on her and could have known she had a daughter in the past:mellow:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, lu09 said:

MR and TJ relationship is getting better and better. I loved the fact that he defended her in front of his father but he doesn't know why he trusts MR yet. Now the real obstacle is her real Mom and the chairman. But what I don't understand is why the chairman let her get married into his house? I mean, the chairman seemed like a scumbag with that attitude of his. He probably done a background check on her and could have known she had a daughter in the past:mellow:

Maybe the Chairman knows about her daughter or maybe not. His younger brother wanted to marry her so he did with all the oposition he might have had from the family. It was said that In Sook was a famous announcer. Maybe she became an announcer after she abandon her daughter. It was said as well that Han Chairman/ Han family accepted In Sook after many years. I don`t think she had an easy life in Han family as we saw how strict and inflexeble the chairman is.

Ratings

• Like 6

How about In Sook abandoned MR is the Chairman requirement for her to marry his brother?

Are the secret between MR and In Sook will reveal before TJ and MR dating? I can't wait to see more TJ and MR moment.

MS story is more enjoyable now. Her mother in law is more bearable to watch now. It is funny to see the mother in law and her son.

I still don't get MH story. Need more episode to love MH story maybe.

• Like 6

Wow ratings went up to 30% this weekend!!! 

I am also loving the MR , TJ chemistry that's going on. I know agree, that In sook didn't know MR is her daughter. It's going to be interesting how this roles out. 

It might be a stretch and maybe my mind is going a bit too wild. But perhaps, there's a possibility that SunJa used to be part of the Han family? and she couldn't take it anymore so she divorced and started on her own? 

I am really curious about her past and how she ended up raising 3 daughters all by herself... such a strong woman and role model to all. 

• Like 4

i have to agree with both hands and legs up that Mi Hye gets on my nerves too much with her pouting, whining and exaggerated expressions.. isnt editors supposed to be the composed refined quiet type? ok im being styreotype but she, is, getting, on my nerves. the worse would be so many guys swarming over her :unamused: gimme a break! not all guys love to be slaves.

im all ready to watch sunday’s epi with eng subs haha!

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, mentarisenja said:

How about In Sook abandoned MR is the Chairman requirement for her to marry his brother?

Are the secret between MR and In Sook will reveal before TJ and MR dating? I can't wait to see more TJ and MR moment.

It could be possible but I still believe that In Sook abandoned her because she wanted to have a career.  It is hard to believe that a rich person should be so hearless to not agree to raise a little girl. But unfortunately, these rich people care for the public opinion and about the status of the should love and take care of their children too. Being rich they have lots of people in their service. I read about situations when a woman abandoned her child to get married with another man. What a cruel world!

I think In Sook will find out about Mi Ri but they won`t tell anybody for awhile. Because she kept a secret for so long, she won`t tell everybody now. I am curious how their relationship will go from there.

9 hours ago, mentarisenja said:

MS story is more enjoyable now. Her mother in law is more bearable to watch now. It is funny to see the mother in law and her son.

At first, Mi Sun`s mother in law got on my nerves because I thought that I have to see her all the time abusing the others without any consequences . What I wasn`t willing to see these people getting their way. Now, I can laugh at her doings. I can take annoying people because in real life there are lots of them. People are different. The more diverse characters, the better. 

Mi Ok and Jin soo were the ones that make me laugh so hard in this episode. :w00t:

I think the actor who plays Jin Soo is very good. I can`t imagine another actor playing the immature husband of Mi Sun. I don`t want Mi Sun to divorce him (unless he won`t change at all). I wish the character will grow up untill the drama ends through. 

When Jin soo sprayed with insecticide instead with deodorant and Mi Ok scolded him because she was not a fly. :w00t:

Dae-Cheol told his wife that she looks great in the new outfit like she belongs there, as a part time employee. :D

The potery scene was hilarious!!! :w00t:

When Sun ja scolded Jin Soo that he is still messy after so many years, he lied that the lingerie is not his. :D

9 hours ago, bananacad said:

I am really curious about her past and how she ended up raising 3 daughters all by herself... such a strong woman and role model to all. 

Sun Ja is from an ordinary family but I am curious too how she end up alone rasing 3 daughters on her own. The synopsis told us that she had a patriarchal husband and a mother in law from Hell, and she fought poverty. She is a strong woman with a lot of heart. I loved when she was so happy that she received flowers, and Dae-Cheol gave her such nice compliments. BTW, I wish she had someone in her live. She deserves a little romance in her life too or a good companionship.

Dae Cheol and Sun ja can spend more time together. :P

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i have to agree with both hands and legs up that Mi Hye gets on my nerves too much with her pouting, whining and exaggerated expressions.. isnt editors supposed to be the composed refined quiet type?

I read about the writer telling that she created Mi Hye after her. Sometime the artists are larger than life character type. Mi Hye is a little exagerated but I think Woo Jin will have a good influence on her. She needs someone to make her be more disciplined. He was right. How Mi Hye can write if her life is in a chaos right now? Jae Bum is a nice guy and I want him to stop treat her as a princess and he as her servent. She won`t appreciate him better. A relationship won`t last is one gives all the time and the other takes. She is immature too.

I like to watch every characters in this drama. There is room for growth.

• Like 4

ive just finished watching the ep :D actually i find TJ’s dad not as bad.. at least he does joke around with him and complain TJ din visit him enough, like a sulky old man which is quite heartwarming. perhaps its those MCP ego and old mindset that still belittle women’s capability.

MS hubby.. ever since ep 1 till now, i only learnt one thing, he loves sausages :sweat_smile: seriously. hahahaha and his dad, craves for the grilled fish so much that he continues to harp about it to his son after left behind by the wife.. life after retirement, oh well.. grilled fish..

im glad MS empathizes MR when Da Bin told her about the amusement park incident. since she is older than MR she would have known a bit when she joined the family.. hopefully we will have a heart to heart talk between the 2 sisters to find out more? MR is v conscious and doesnt reveal her inner feelings much.. she has too much contained inside her.

the dinner scene with IS.. i felt like slapping this CEO mom :rolleyes: too full of herself, like why would i want to meet you after office hours and talk about private lives?! bleh. so tactless. im being biased here haha!

cant wait for this weekend, the sneak preview has some cute scenes

meantime, guess i’ll hop over to Big Issue n Beautiful World lol

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

ve just finished watching the ep :D actually i find TJ’s dad not as bad.. at least he does joke around with him and complain TJ din visit him enough, like a sulky old man which is quite heartwarming. perhaps its those MCP ego and old mindset that still belittle women’s capability.

Yes, I enjoyed the scene with Tae Joo and his father too. I was glad that he is not a cold man for his children.  I still don`t like the fact that he don`t give women credit much but if Mi Ri will stay strong in front of him, and did not take his  nonsense...I `ll be good. 

He worned Tae Joo to not reveal his identity. He think that once people will find out he will treat him differentlty.

For Mi Ri, it will be a bad news. :w00t: I loved when Tae Joo was surprised by his father`s question.  Why he trust Mi Ri so much? ;)

From filming set

set

• Like 4

Kim So yeon BTS

Drama fashion

Spoiler

• Like 4

21 hours ago, larus said:

@stroppyse One more request, please. A curiousity. Park Tae ri took Mi Ri`s side in front of In Sook? He said after she left that that he misses/feels bad for Miss Kang (because she was not at work that day)? I `ve interpreted the scene like that.  :w00t:

Subs are out, so you've probably figured this out by now, but in the scene Asst. Mgr. Park mentions to IS that MR usually doesn't take any leave whatsoever, but that MR had recently had some upsetting things happen to her.

After IS leaves, the mgr castigates Park for saying that, but Park responds that he had said it deliberately since he figured the CEO was also feeling uncomfortable for having rejected MR and taken their project away from them, and had come down to check out how they were doing. This causes TJ to think about it. Though, really, IS just came down to see TJ, and I think he knew that.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

After IS leaves, the mgr castigates Park for saying that, but Park responds that he had said it deliberately since he figured the CEO was also feeling uncomfortable for having rejected MR and taken their project away from them, and had come down to check out how they were doing. This causes TJ to think about it. Though, really, IS just came down to see TJ, and I think he knew that. 

Thanks, dear! I appreciated.

ParkTae Ri is badmouthing Mi Ri all the time but I think he was sincere when he said that he misses her. :D

In Sook came to see Tae Joo but she wanted to see Mi Ri too. After what Park Tae Ri said, she felt a little bad that she gave the project to the other departement. In Sook is intrigued by Mi Ri. She wants to get close to her but Mi ri is rejecting her all the time. Now, after Mi Ri asked about her daughter, she will get her claws out. :D

• Like 6

Hong Jong Hyun And Kim So Yeon’s Drama “Mother Of Mine” Surpasses 30 Percent In Ratings In Record Time

by E. Cha
01591aafd8db47768b880fdd64fd2412.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s new weekend drama “Mother of Mine” shows no signs of slowing down!

Just three weeks into its run, “Mother of Mine” has already broken past the 30 percent barrier to achieve its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the April 7 episode of the drama scored average nationwide ratings of 24.8 percent during its first half and 30.1 percent during its second, marking yet another increase from its previous record.

Notably, “Mother of Mine” surpassed the 30 percent mark in just six broadcasts, while it took the hit drama “My Only One”—which previously aired in the same time slot—10 broadcasts to reach the same milestone.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1315851wpp/hong-jong-hyun-and-kim-so-yeons-drama-mother-of-mine-surpasses-30-percent-in-ratings-in-record-time?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-container-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=36473c
  • Like 7

MR looked beautiful in that black dress, and the shoes and

the purse were perfect.

I like her lipsticks. 

My fav is the lilac one in the first episode.

Actually, they fit this actress beautifully.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

MR looked beautiful in that black dress, and the shoes and

the purse were perfect.

I like her lipsticks. 

My fav is the lilac one in the first episode.

Actually, they fit this actress beautifully.

I think it was a dark blue dress but she looked very nice in it.

Her lipsticks....

tumblr_ppksiuAOR31sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

She has sexy lips. Maybe we`ll see different kind of colors on her lips in this drama.

It is funny when I see that she is entering All for You magazine in the drama. She has been their model from 2010. It`s like being on familiar places. :P

I would like to see Tae Joo and Mi ri outside work more. They are so cute. In the next episode he makes her a complement once again. In short time she will like his company and look for more time together without realizing. ;)

Fashion drama

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just finished watching the latest episodes. I squealed during MR and TJ scenes. But I'm dreading the drama  when she finds out TH real status within the company, that he's going to take over and the heir.  I think she's going to slow fall for him but.... She's going to feel hurt and possibly betrayed.  So TJ..well. let's see how he fights for her and be with her.

I  like the last scene when IS prod MR to ask any questions " I hear you (had?) have a daughter? How is your realtionbshp with her? Cliffhanger!  How's IS going to answer that?  MR is strong  woman but there's that emotional void.  Nobody sees that  She puts up a fierce persona but underneath all that is woman who's looking for answers how her own mother could have abandoned her.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jongski said:

I  like the last scene when IS prod MR to ask any questions " I hear you (had?) have a daughter? How is your realtionbshp with her? Cliffhanger!  How's IS going to answer that?  MR is strong  woman but there's that emotional void.  Nobody sees that  She puts up a fierce persona but underneath all that is woman who's looking for answers how her own mother could have abandoned her.

I am curious as to how IS answers that question as well.

As for MR's abandonment issues, I think SJ has woken up to how much MR is being affected by her abandonment after the last episode. SJ is very troubled by MR's declaration that she has no intention of getting married or having children since MR thinks that she herself would be the type of mother who would abandon her own children when things get hard. Until that conversation, I don't think even SJ understood how affected MR has been by her mother's abandonment of her. It's probably because MR does come across as so strong and independent with a bright, forceful personality that no one saw that there is still an emotional void in her. No matter how much love SJ has shown her, MR still has her hurt and pain from her own mother's abandonment.

It makes me think that MR has never been in a relationship at all with a man then? So, she may not know how to react to TJ when she finally starts becoming interested in him, and with her stubborn refusal to contemplate marriage and children, I can see her rejecting her own feelings for him. It'll be interesting to see how this relationship will develop.

• Like 4

Mi Ok at that pottery class is the definition of ridiculousness. She has such a deep-seeded need to be important, recognized and spoiled. I am sure there is more to the story there, but her selfishness takes center stage.

How in the world did Mi Sun end up with her husband? He is not especially good looking, his personality is the worst, he literally can't do even the simplest things for himself and his mother is awful. She definitely got the raw end of the deal.

Mi Hye needs to pull herself out of her self-imposed misery. What type of issues was she dealing with that she did not even realize her mentor had passed away? Much like her older sister, she has no confidence in herself. If she did, she would not have wasted away 9 years of her life like this. As far as Jae Bum, I do wish she was nicer to him, because it is not cute to treat someone the way she has always treated him. However, I don't ship them. She has never had feelings for him. And even with his new found fame and wealth, she still can't make herself like him. They are friends at best. Her mother needs to accept this and stop giving this guy hope. Woo Jin is a jerk, but at least he is realistic one. He is exactly the type of person that can whip Mi Hye back into writing shape.

This whole Mi Ri/Tae Jun/ In Soek drama is going to be very interesting. Mi Ri may not realize it, but she already likes TJ. I don't think her abandonment issues have completely kept her from dating. She has probably done that, she just isn't interested in getting married and having a family. As far as their work relationship, one thing that is obvious is that she doesn't have a lot of capable people around her. Tae Jun is a lot like her as far as work ethic. As far as their relationship outside of work, I think they will get along well here. I just hope his aunt/mother figure doesn't purposely try to separate them because of her past evil deed.

• Like 3