[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Omo...these two, TJ and MR...sparkly...

Looks like TJ is the only one that can leave MR speechless. :D

Yes and that`s what we want because she has to meet her equal. :D

I will comment more when I will watch with subtitles but I have a question. I understood corectly? Tae Joo is living in the same building as Mi ri? He just moved in?

Funny scene when Tae Joo was just caught listening Mi Ri`s phone conversation. He thought that he could evade her. :w00t:

The second... The drunk Mi Hye trying to stick the manuscript under Woo Jin`s door. :lol:

Preview ep7&8

Mi Ri drink too much because of In Sook (I am sure) and Tae Joo will carry her home. He will give her the favorite food (because he took the last one from the store) and I think this gesture will touch her.

I am glad that they are living in the same building because they will have lots of opportunities to meet outside work.

BTS

Spoiler

Shin Ji Yeon, the actress playing the rejected writer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know the name of the song & singer for the ending theme song? I know the original song (夜來香) was a Chinese song by Teresa Teng (鄧麗君). Seems like they sort of remade it with Korean lyrics.

41 minutes ago, whome said:

Does anyone know the name of the song & singer for the ending theme song? I know the original song (夜來香) was a Chinese song by Teresa Teng (鄧麗君). Seems like they sort of remade it with Korean lyrics.

I was thinking about the ending theme song. It did sound to me like a Chinese music but it has Korean lyrics. I think a trot singer is singing it.   Thanks for telling us about the song.

It is an old song but it is beautiful. I hope they will release the OST soon.

207046_204873_2537.jpg

On that day, Kang Mye Ri returned to the company late at night. He saw Han Tae-tae alone and asked, "Why are you alone?" So, Han Tae-gwo reported that his boss had left first.

Kang Myeong-ri asked, "Did the boss just go away first, or did Mr. Tae-joo send his boss first to handle the report?"

After seeing the report, Kang Myeong-ri said, "Let's do it again. It's not what I wanted." "Do not just pretend that you have done internship several times," he said. "The company is different from the school, it is not a place to grow up with learning," he added.

Therefore, Han Tae-gwang said, "I thought it was short" and "I will do my best in the future."
Kang Myeong-Ri went home after work and Han Tae-tae came behind him and said, "Why do you keep coming back?"
However, Han Tae-tae said, "I have moved here."

interest in OST is rising soon after broadcasting. The songs placed in the right place in the drama are attracting attention. But there are no OSTs that have been officially released yet.

http://www.dailysportshankook.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=207046

I found a Korean version of the Evening Primerose sung by Moon Geun Young

Spoiler

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Rating drops, heartbroken.

Yeah, there is a decrease in ratings  from the first Saturday but I hope the ratings will remain relatively constant from now on. I hope this drama will have its stable viewers.

I watched with subtitles and I did not know when the time passed. I like the episode.

First... I understand why Sun Ja was hurt. Mi Sun should not have said those words, especially in front of her in laws. I think she said it because of her in laws but that is not an excuse. He did wrong but I understand why she hastly said those words (we all regretted saying some bad words in our life).  She is stressed out, her daughter was hurt, her mother in law scolded her without reason not long ago. I am glad that she went to her mother and apologise. Eventually they will reconcile. I also liked the scene where they said what was in their mind, they took out their frustrations. Mi Sun loves her mother and appreciates her help. It was hard for her to accept her mother`s help without being worried for her in the same time. She is feeling guilty. I also believe that she is stressed that she can`t do well her house chors and her job, and that she can`t live up her mother`s expectations.

I know that Mi Sun said that she will resign but I hope she doesn`t do that. In a way, I am glad that Ha Mi Ok will have to take care of Da Bin too from now on.

I was hard for Mi Hye to find out that Kim Tae Joon died. She did not keep in touch with him because she was ashamed that she did not write anything else. I am looking forward to see how things will evolve between her and grumpy Kim Woo jin. Mi Hye is her mother`s daughter. She will tell him in the face what she is thinking. :lol:

Now Mi Ri and Tae Joo. I like how their relationship is building. About work... she is right and he is right too. So far I like how the writer wrote their little confrontation in the office

OMG, he really left her speachless when he caught him taking the coffee break. If, so far, Tae Joo was "talking back" or "criticised" his boss without intent, this time he was intentional mischievous. 

I loved this scene...

Mi Ri: What are you doing here?

Tae Joo: I came up to have some coffee

Mi Ri (sarcastic): The world has become so much better Don`t you think so? A new recruit can leave the office to take some coffee whatever he wants, he can rest his mind, and get some fresh air and look up the sky like this....Right? what do you have anything to say?

:lol:

Yes he does... he did not let his boss take the last word.   He was talking that work is about efficiency, that workers need some time off to improve their creativity and the final blow...

Tae Joo: Is not that I was going home or take personal phone calls and ...I am worry about you...

tumblr_poo1x2X9ZU1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

tumblr_pp7x2r9z3w1sdd1ivo3_1280.png

You did that to Mi Ri, such a proud woman and your boss! :w00t: Tae Joo shi... you wrote your sentence. Those little catty thigs Mi ri is doing (takes the last cofee sachet, shuts the elevator doors in front of you) is nothing but you can take them like a man. In the navy was much worst. :lol:

But despite this little war between them, I like how he acknowledged that his raport should be much better and he was willing to learn from Mi Ri, who has a better experience than him.

201903311385741523_1.jpg&key=941a0bbed12

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201903311385741523

In the next episode, it is Mi ri who will  be criticized by Jeon In sook. Mi Ri is a perfectionist and she rarely make mistakes but to aknowledged a mistake in front of In Sook is another blow for her.

Just like Tae Joo was caught Mi Ri`s eyes,  Mi Ri just caught In Sook`s attention. She realised that Mi ri is very  nervous without a proper reason in front of her, she sensed an ostility and she is wondering why. 

Let see the next episode.

I watched RAW. I smiled and cry seeing the episode. It might be an "uneventful" drama (like some people say) but I like to watch ordinary people living, doing ordinary things. I enjoyed watching this episode too.

I smiled seeing Jung Ji soo, Mi sun`s husband was left alone taking care of Da Bin. Seeing him as a dad makes him more simpatetic. I laughed when Da Bin gave her grandfather a beauty treatment (with nailpolish and all). Mi Sun`s more daring. Let see if her younger coworkers will talk behind her anymore. Sun Ja giving Mi Ok`s the apron like giving her the relay race was a satisfying scene. :lol:

I got emotional when Mi Hye was telling Woo jin that he has to care more about people`s heart and not how to make money. She was disappointed that her script has been thrown as useless like any others. 

I got emotional when Park Sun ja reunited with her grandchild. And finally, when I realised how Mi Ri knows that Jeon In sook was her mother. I thought that she was a little baby when she was abandoned and then adopted (it is still painful to find out that you were abandoned but, at least, you did not live the moment of abandonment). Jeon In Sook abandoned her daughter when she was a little older than Da Bin. :tears: Of course that she knows who her mother is, and why she is so nervious when she is in her presence. I can`t imagine why In Sook could do that to her daughter. Yes, they look like they had financial dificulties but Sun ja had to fight poverty too, and she raised three daughters all by herself. Why In Sook took her there? Was Sun ja`s husband her biological father?

Now I wonder if Jeon In sook knows that Mi Ri is her daughter. Maybe she does because it is hard to believe that she never thought to herself all these years what happened with her daughter.

In Sook came to Tae Joo`s appartement. In the next episode, we`ll meet the chairman Han, Tae Joo`s father.

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

So many scenes in the elevator, and not one accidental kiss.

No kiss yet (it is too early) but we had a piggyback ride. :D

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

So many scenes in the elevator, and not one accidental kiss.:D

MR is really being unnecessarily rough towards TJ.

He only accidentally spilled the coffee.

But, those that fight are usually in love. :)

It was not only the coffee. I think that is the last of Mi ri`s reasons to being too "rough" on Tae Joo.

But they are already on the right track to be interested in each other.  ;)

The preview.. I love that we`ll have scene with Mi ri and Da Bin but she lost her? OMG. I hope she will find her quickly. I REALLY hope Mi ri crying in the kitchen is not related with that incident.

It breaks my heart to see her crying alone in the dark.

1 hour ago, larus said:

No kiss yet (it is too early) but we had a piggyback ride. :D

And I finished watching raw.. elevator scene and I'm omg..something.. anything TJ and MR :love:

1 hour ago, larus said:

It was not only the coffee. I think that is the last of Mi ri`s reasons to being too "rough" on Tae Joo.

But they are already on the right track to be interested in each other.  ;)

Yes please!  The last time I only felt so muchfor a couple was i Five Chidren drama.. my always fav couple Yeon Tae and Sang Min.

TJ and MR doesn't even feel like noona romance. They match evenly. I even feel like TJ has more of the upperhand and just lets MR do her thing. So after watching the raw.. I have this silly grin on my face.. can't wait for the sub.  Can weekened come sooner?! :D

Hi Everyone!

Glad to be joining this discussion group. I just caught up with the last two episodes, really like it so far. :)

The rating is going up too, reach 29% today! 

I think In Sook decided to hand over the case to Planning Team for Mi Ri's good. For one a company should have a better division of work, but also one team, especially Mi Ri shouldn't be so overworked. So I think she did it out of goodness. 

Between the biological mother and daughter pair,  we know Mi Ri knows who her mother is and In Sook does too, but there's still a story behind it. Growing up the two other sisters must know Mi Ri is adopted as well. But they still treat her as family. I think that's quite beautiful. 

In the preview we saw the Chairman, I am also speculating he's Tae Joo's father, but why did he say you need to 'watch out for Ms Kang'? Perhaps In Sook is trying to protect her own daughter? you shouldn't have a woman too powerful in the company? Or make the transition for Tae Joo easier? 

I think Mi Ri is crying at home because they handed over the work to the other team. And Tan Joo agreed with that out loud... 

I'm also curious how Mi Ri loses Dae bin at the amusement part in the next episode. The scene began with Mi Ri saying there's no point in dedicating so much time to work, so she's dedicating it to her niece instead, but manages to lose her? 

Any ways, happy to be part of this family. I've definitely met many of you before on Kim So Yeon's thread since I've been keen follower and fan of her. 

Cheers to a successful drama!

Lots of love,

2 hours ago, bananacad said:

Any ways, happy to be part of this family. I've definitely met many of you before on Kim So Yeon's thread since I've been keen follower and fan of her.

Hi! I am glad that you decided to join the thread!

I have not watched the translated episode yet. I will comment more later when I will have time.

Hong Jong Hyun And Kim So Yeon’s New Drama “Mother Of Mine” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet

by E. Cha
c03bbf1c4c954d36962d728439761cca.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s new weekend drama “Mother of Mine” is a certified hit!

The drama has been on the rise ever since its strong premiere, and just two weeks into its run, its viewership ratings are already approaching the 30 percent mark.

According to Nielsen Korea, the March 31 episode of “Mother of Mine” scored average nationwide ratings of 25.0 percent during its first half and 29.6 percent during its second, marking the drama’s highest viewership ratings yet.

“Mother of Mine” is a new drama about the love-hate relationships between present-day mothers and daughters. The star-studded cast includes Hong Jong Hyun, Kim So Yeon, Yoo Sun, Ki Tae Young, Kim Hae Sook, and more.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1314241wpp/hong-jong-hyun-and-kim-so-yeons-new-drama-mother-of-mine-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet

okay, I am sold to this drama. episode 1 and 2 is quite annoying for me. especially everytime mother in law come to screen. so i try to wait till 8 episode come out, but i can't wait to see TJ and MR. Then decided to watch, episode 3 and 4 really make me stay. 

22 hours ago, jongski said:

TJ and MR doesn't even feel like noona romance. They match evenly. I even feel like TJ has more of the upperhand and just lets MR do her thing. So after watching the raw.. I have this silly grin on my face.. can't wait for the sub.  Can weekened come sooner?!

Because Tae Joo and Mi ri are only 2 years apart, I don`t think it is a typical noona romance.

Tae Joo is keeping up with Mi Ri just fine. They are already in a different stage than the first time they met. Plus, one you did a piggyback and get her home, it is a turning point in your relationship. :lol:

Tae Joo never had a problem to tell directly what is in his mind and he is teasing her a lot. He starts to enjoy the teasing. In Mi Ri`s situation, the moment she got Tae Joo do many "prime-time" jobs at work (she tells him to get refreshments,  to make xerox copies) is it a sign that he is just gotten under her skin. The childish pranks she did with the elevator is another exemple. :lol:

And she teases him as well. In the preview, she saw that he doesn`t have his ID card and she asked him if he lost it drunk. She knows exactly where the ID card is and who was drunk. (Tae Joo lost his ID in MiRi`s room when he got her home).

One of my favorite scene between them was in the elevator, when they return from the store.

He bought the last tuna sandwiches with mayonnaise (they like the same food) and she was not happy with that. But what she did? This event was brought to light by the fact that the other team members left earlier than her at work.

Miri: You are so lucky...

Tae Joo: What do you mean?

Mi Ri: I mean the balance between work and life. You are lucky to enjoy such life.  I was too busy that I even skipped dinner but you come home early and enjoy your dinner. But I guess  that`s why you are just an employee while I am general manager. 

(He understood really well  what he really wants to say and gives her a sandwich.)

Mi Ri (playing offended): You think I`m being sarcastic because of this?

Tae Joo: Are you being sarcastic?... Do you want this or not?

Of course, Mi ri`s pride was much higher than her appetite and she refused it...and has regretted soon after that. :w00t:

To compleate my observation of the last two epidodes.

Like I saw in other dramas, dinner with your fellow workers who is meant to strengthen the workplace bond, is a Korean work culture. It is hard for working parents, especially mothers, to attend such dinners. It is not that theydo not want to spend time with coworkers but they don`t have time to do that.

Funny scene... protagonists: Mi Sun`s boss and her friend/ colleague.

She came up with an excuse to leave the dinner because she has three children who want her home.  The boss has a good memory.

tumblr_pp7x2r9z3w1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pp7x2r9z3w1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

tumblr_pp7x2r9z3w1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

And before he has to comment any further...

tumblr_pp7x2r9z3w1sdd1ivo7_r1_1280.png

:w00t:

Mi Sun was great in this episode. She left her husband to take care of their daughter, she hang up on her mather in law, and she put her colleagues on their place.

My favorite part.

tumblr_pp7x2r9z3w1sdd1ivo8_r1_1280.png

tumblr_pp7x2r9z3w1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

She is right. There are so many cases where women are so catty with other women.

The uncle of the Kang sisters is a good man. I like how he mediates between his sister and everybody else.

17 hours ago, bananacad said:

Between the biological mother and daughter pair,  we know Mi Ri knows who her mother is and In Sook does too, but there's still a story behind it. Growing up the two other sisters must know Mi Ri is adopted as well. But they still treat her as family. I think that's quite beautiful. 

I am not convinced that In Sook knows that Mi Ri is her daughter but probably she knows. We`ll see. Now I want to know why In Sook took her daughter just at Park Sun ja`s tavern. It seams that she went with the target at that place. She left her daughter at his biological father? Or she knew Sun Ja? Or it was just random?

I wish they will show us flashback scenes where Park Sun ja bonded with the little Mi Ri after she came to the family. It must have been hard for her to have another member of the family because of her own financial struggles. BTW, Mi Ri was six years old when she was abandoned.

Mi Ri is ambitious. I am also curious why Chairman Han wants In Sook to have her eyes on her. I will talk about Mi Ri`s situation on the company later. I want to see more episodes.

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I really enjoyed the scene between MS' mother and JS' mother in episode 4. I know that SJ won't leave MR and DB to fend for themselves, but JS' mother was really being annoying, ordering SJ around as if SJ was a housekeeper or something. I was happy to see that JS is throwing a fit at his mother. It's not as if his mother is going to step in to help anyway. I mean MO was sneaking away at dawn to try to not be there just in case DB came over in the morning. I do have some sympathy for women who don't want to spend their senior years raising a grandchild, but really, MO was just being too much of a pill. 

Ha Mi Ok is very annoying. It doesn`t matter if in this drama she is a mother in law, she is a very selfish person. Period. She is like that with her son, with her husband, with her grandaughter and so on. It was satisfying to see that Park Sun ja told her off immediately when Mi Ok offended her. Yeah, she should take care of her own grandaughter if she thinks the other grandmother is an ignorant woman. She thinks so highly of herself! It is not reasonable at all. She is not only very selfish but she doesn't have any scruples to use others in her advantage/ to satisfy her needs.

One thing is to want to spend your senior years enjoying a carefree life and the other to refuse to give any help. She send her grandauther home hungry to eat dinner at home. Heartless.

@larus Enjoying the sub right now especially the  TJ MR scenes.  You're right about that childish prank of MR, I guess she was getting back at him because.. he  always has comeback for whatever she throws at im saying he must be wealthy and why he can afford to live in an expensive condo and he said  you must be rich too to afford to live in this place. she was taken aback got all flustered tried to worm her way out of that..

TJ  understand MR.. just grom observing her and  hoe she works her style. MR is perfectionist. I'm waikting  for TJ to be there for her, to tell it's alright to take it slow.  MR wants to truly succeed and become someone that can be proud of what she has accomplished  like thyis is the daughter you abandoned.. look at me know. Maybe she want or need  to have that validation from  IS.

IS probably doesn't know who MR is but MR knows. But now I'm wondering, did she work for Hansung knowing that IS is  part of the Hansung clan. Was it to finally be with IS to show her who she had become and  success after being abandoned. How would she react if she finds out  TJ and IS have close relationship.. how would she feel?

I want to know why made her cry in the dark..  that will be next week's episode.

@stroppyse If still I found you here, at this thread, (thanks for the translation of the preview), I need you to satisfy me a curiosity. It`s about the notorious scene between Mi Ri and Tae Joo and the shirt. 

What did she really say?

Take off your clothes?

tumblr_pp7x2r9z3w1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png

or Take off your shirt?

tumblr_pp7x2r9z3w1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

For a perfectionist woman, Mi Ri was ambigious here. Logic was to ask to take the shirt off. Take off your clothes?  What if he started with the pants? She just needed a shirt. Another slip of tongue? :lol:

2 minutes ago, jongski said:

You're right about that childish prank of MR, I guess she was getting back at him because.. he  always has comeback for whatever she throws at im saying he must be wealthy and why he can afford to live in an expensive condo and he said  you must be rich too to afford to live in this place. she was taken aback got all flustered tried to worm her way out of that..

Yeah, she is getting back because he has an unexpected answer for every sarcastic remark of her.  But that`s good. That`s the way they will remain on each other`s mind. :lol:

9 minutes ago, jongski said:

TJ  understand MR.. just grom observing her and  hoe she works her style. MR is perfectionist. I'm waikting  for TJ to be there for her, to tell it's alright to take it slow.

He is observing her. It was the second time he was puzzled why she drinks so much. He was concerned not only curious what`s happening with her.

11 minutes ago, jongski said:

MR wants to truly succeed and become someone that can be proud of what she has accomplished  like thyis is the daughter you abandoned.. look at me know. Maybe she want or need  to have that validation from  IS.

IS probably doesn't know who MR is but MR knows. But now I'm wondering, did she work for Hansung knowing that IS is  part of the Hansung clan. Was it to finally be with IS to show her who she had become and  success after being abandoned.

I think Mi ri knew that HanSung group was related with In Sook`s new family. She wants to show her what she accomplished on her own merrit, without help from anybody. She resents her but in the same time she has strong feeling towards her. She wants In Sook`s validation. The fact that she became the only woman in the executives position  of the company says a lot for her determination. That`s why she is so tough on her team members but she is fair too. She recognises their help, when they did a good job, and she warns them when they are doing mistakes. Park Tae Ri is still on the team no matter how much he let her down. But she is pushing the team a little too hard. Yeah, she needs to take it slow. 

29 minutes ago, jongski said:

How would she react if she finds out  TJ and IS have close relationship.. how would she feel?

I want to know why made her cry in the dark..  that will be next week's episode.

Because In Sook came as her direct boss, there is a lot of stress for her. She still has the trauma of her abandonement. That could affect her future relationships. How she would feel about Tae Joo and In Sook`s close relationship? She would feel terribly, she would feel betrayed. I am afraid Tae Joo will be a colateral victim.

We have to enjoy their blowing relationship for now and hope it will last a little and be consolidate enough to resist a separation, all the problems that will occure.

I am curious about Tae Joo`s father. How is he? He will be another obstacle in their relationship? Not to forget about Park Sun Ja. How she will feel to know that Mi Ri could enter in In Sook`s new family?

When I saw Mi ri crying so much in the dark, I became worried. She other relived in her mind the moment of her abandonment because she lost Da Bin, or she felt that she let her family down for the same reason. I hope it is not that. I want someone to be close to her.

Hi Pretty Chingus....

I am loving this drama so far. KBS has gotten so good with the family dramas. From the Wolgyesuu Tailors, 5 Children and Father is Strange, this network is becoming my go-to for good family dramas. 

Already, the mother-in-law can kick rocks to the moon. Horrible personality. And, she is fraud. When she told her golf buddies that her son was in Iceland and her husband was doing a professorship, then made her son and husband hide in his office for three hours, that was too much. One thing that is becoming apparent is that her son is useless. I really don't like men who will sit by and watch their wives be abused. 

Mi-Hye is annoying. She is so wrapped up in starring in her own k-drama, that she has sat by for NINE years and literally watched life pass her by. Meanwhile, her book is no longer in print. Her ex-boyfriend who dumped is now an award-winning TV writer, and her mentor has passed away. Time waits for no one.

Mi-Sun is also annoying. I feel sorry for her because as usual, she is doing ALL of the heavy lifting in her marriage. She is 100% responsible for her daughter, plus she is working full-time and trying to "people please her in-laws". Meanwhile, her husband is literally sitting by and watching her deteriorate and her mother-in-law is steadily holding the upper hand over her life. Due to all of this she has fallen into an unhealthy relationship with her own mother was is also over-worked and somewhat taken advantage of. She stays angry with her mom for nagging and being frustrated with it all, but says nothing to her in-laws and just passive-aggressively deals with them. Place anger where it belongs.

Mi-Ri is my favorite among the sisters. I like her work reputation. As a woman, if she was walking around smiling and being nice to everyone, nothing would get done. As a woman in the work place, I have seen this play out. I am also loving the chemistry between her and Tae Joon. I like that TJ is smart, capable and has good awareness of the climate in the office. Now we know there is a relationship between he and Jeon In-Sook. This should be quite interesting how this plays out.

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It's actually not that ambiguous as to what MR meant, especially since she was taking off her shirt at the time. It's not that uncommon to refer to something in the general rather than the specific especially if the actions give context. However, her words when overheard by a coworker, as they were, could lead to ambiguity, though even her demand that he take off his shirt would probably have led to speculation that TJ was MR's lover as TJ tells MR had happened. 

Thanks for answering my question. I laughed at that scene. She found a solution to her problem quickly. :D

The first OST for drama Mother of Mine will be released on April 7th.

2019040210380920927-540x606.jpg

Singer Ju Hyun Mi participates in KBS2 weekend drama 'My Prettiest Daughter in the World' OST. On the 7th of noon, they will release 'Yaeyaegyo' on various music sites.

'My daughter, the most beautiful girl in the world' OST producer released a preview image of 'Yaeya' prior to the release of her 2nd album. Jo Hyun Mi participates in the video "OST, My Beautifulest Daughter in the World". It was a remake of 'Yaeyangyeong', which was singed by Chinese singer Yi Hwang Ran. This song is included in my album "It was really good," so it is more fresh. "

Joo Hyunmi first appeared in 'The Most Beautiful Daughter in the World' and attracted attention. The news of participation in OST is also known and attracts more attention.

https://www.hankyung.com/article/2019040211414

I should have guested that the trot singer is Joo Hyun Mi because she participated as a guest star in episode 1.

I find it strange that MR didn't make a sound or question her mom as a kid when her mom brought her to an unknown place to abandon her. It is as if she knew something is happening but just follow her mom. When her mom just left her there, she only cried but no sound nor call her mom. She just stood there crying. Perhaps she had some trauma and couldn't speak back then. I think SJ found MR out in the cold and adopted her and gave her a new name. If MR kept her name, her mom would have recognised her own daughter but she didn't.  She just find MR very cocky n haughty. If I'm not wrong, IS also saw MR calling SJ "mom". If IS knows SJ and left MR at SJ doorstep, then IS would have recognised SJ immediately and realised MR is her child. Wonder who is MR father.

Archived