[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry unrelated to story. but aren't that black pizza or some kind of that? it should no burnt, because MR and SJ eat that pizza.

I only following MR TJ SJ and IS story, so I will only comment on IS. I still don't get her logic. After what IS said to chairman about MR and TJ, she go home and cry. why? 

14 minutes ago, mentarisenja said:

sorry unrelated to story. but aren't that black pizza or some kind of that? it should no burnt, because MR and SJ eat that pizza.

I only following MR TJ SJ and IS story, so I will only comment on IS. I still don't get her logic. After what IS said to chairman about MR and TJ, she go home and cry. why? 

I just asked my friend who is a chef apparently it could be squid ink pizza or charcoal pizza... Who know that was a thing too... 

18 minutes ago, Sheenigummy said:

I just asked my friend who is a chef apparently it could be squid ink pizza or charcoal pizza... Who know that was a thing too... 

It really looked burnt.:D I hope that kind of pizza have a good taste because it was not appealing on the eye.

1 hour ago, larus said:

It really looked burnt.:D I hope that kind of pizza have a good taste because it was not appealing on the eye.

@Sheenigummy and @larus @smhelen

If i did not see wrongly, i think it may be a thin layer below with edible seaweed for that pizza, it should be very tasty, not burnt....:lol:

36 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

If i did not see wrongly, i think it may be a thin layer below with edible seaweed for that pizza, it should be very tasty, not burnt....:lol:

OK, now I want to taste it. :lol:

About the preview. I love it when Tae Joo is telling his father and In Sook that he will go after Mi ri. When Chairman Han will see that he can`t persuade him to break up with her, I think he will reveal his secret before he has a chance to talk with Mi Ri about it.

I am curious what possition in the company he will get Tae Joo.  He won`t be a newbie anymore. He will get a chance to meet often the Marketing team members?

BTW...Good bye the backpacks! :D

40 minutes ago, larus said:

About the preview. I love it when Tae Joo is telling his father and In Sook that he will go after Mi ri. When Chairman Han will see that he can`t persuade him to break up with her, I think he will reveal his secret before he has a chance to talk with Mi Ri about it.

I am curious what possition in the company he will get Tae Joo.  He won`t be a newbie anymore. He will get a chance to meet often the Marketing team members?

BTW...Good bye the backpacks! :D

TJ should tell her the truth earlier than anyone else, the secret should come out from his mouth rather than anyone else. The recovery period for MR will be shorter. There should be an honesty and truthfulness for any relationship, but we don't see any now because they are still hiding their secrets...this couple needs to resolve their weaknesses, need to recognize and accept their weaknesses and compliment each other with their strengths....but again this is Kdrama, so we are aware that the writer wants to create some climax and intense in the storyline for sure.

I hope to see TJ with a vest on it like a CEO look soon. He looks gorgeous too with the backpack because he is tall and has a broad shoulder, he is a model. :)

TJ should have told MR who his father is after giving her the ring. She should tell him of IS soon after. How could you make a commitment and hide the essential part of you? 

I am predicting break up number 1 in the next couple episodes after Chairman Han introduced TJ to the company as his son.

i actually stopped this drama 2 weeks back.. so now watching all 4 epi at one shot.. :grimace: i got a bit irritated with watching 2 little epi and having my neck

long for next 2 hahaha

im pleasantly shocked at how fast TJ and MR progress in their r/s :kiss_wink: the scene where MR was waiting outside TJ’s unit does show her gentle side as a girlfriend.. so sweet.. haha the morning breakfast scene was cute too! :naughty: i think TJ is feeling all stuffed inside not knowing how to reveal his identity to MR.. as much as how IS did warn him when she confronted him for the breakup, he knows that MR will be the one most hurt n betrayed..

i dunno what to say about this evil IS witch :skull: instead of confessing her r/s with MR to Chairman Han, she thrusted MR into the hell fire penalising how inappropriate for a general manager to date a newbie.. i almost wanted to swear at the tv.. :triumph:

actually MR did sarcastically mentioned TJ as a newbie could stay in such a luxurious officetel and must have rich parents in the beginning but, TJ did have many part time jobs that paid him well.. and its quite common for some newbies to come from well off families? like one of the Han newbies in Hansung haha but the other one was a pity thing (according to catfriend Park Tae Ri hahaha)

i like MS more and more! apart from the flying kick, now she screams at Mi Ok.. wahahaha and falls flat into the flower bush :joy:

btw, thats charcoal crust pizza no worries haha! charcoal dough n buns are very popular in asia

https://www.organicauthority.com/organic-food-recipes/activated-charcoal-crust

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

btw, thats charcoal crust pizza no worries haha! charcoal dough n buns are very popular in asia

I have eaten charcoal doped buns but never heard of pizzas. Well Dominos and Pizza hut don't have it anyway.

Edit: MS' husband panicked when he couldn't contact her, serves him right for bringing up divorce.

1 hour ago, larus said:

BTS shooting

Mi Ri decided to accept the offer and she is going aboad? We`ll have a time jump?

If that's true from for next week, she's still wearing the ring TJ gave her... I really want to see TJ standing up against both his aunt and father. 

I know IS has not been a very likable character, but a part of me thinks perhaps she had a particular goal in mind. I don't see her wanting to take over HS group because TJ and his father would not allow that. But this series has so far conveniently left out SJ and IS's ex husbands. These brothers are assumed to be dead??? Perhaps there is a conspiracy with that and HS group that she wants to reveal? or maybe i am thinking too much... 

Only time would tell ...  

2 hours ago, larus said:

Mi Ri decided to accept the offer and she is going aboad? We`ll have a time jump?

if there is time jump, how about MS and MH story? I don't think there is time jump except for last episode when they show us all people happy together. MR said she will fight in the last episode. or IS blackmail MR so MR give up. too many mystery around IS intentions.

@maribella pizza hut in my country have black pizza. idk if the menu still exist now.

7 hours ago, larus said:

I think miri will accept the offer after SJ tell her if she the only daughter that she can boast.

Miri sacrifice her happiness to make her mother happy.

But TJ will not let her go easily.

Actually the story is hard to guess

5 hours ago, mentarisenja said:

if there is time jump, how about MS and MH story? I don't think there is time jump except for last episode when they show us all people happy together.

I also don`t think it will be a time jump. If there is one, it could be just for a month or two.

I would have prefered if they will go on a trip together but Tae Joo wears a suit so it is not the case.

1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

I think miri will accept the offer after SJ tell her if she the only daughter that she can boast.

Miri sacrifice her happiness to make her mother happy.

Sun Ja is not happy to see her go in US and Mi Ri knows that her mother told her she could go after talking with In Sook.

Let see the Chairman`s offer (Wang Wei `s offer). So much pressure for Mi Ri to leave the company!

6 hours ago, bananacad said:

I really want to see TJ standing up against both his aunt and father.

So far Tae Joo was wonderful in that aspect. He tried to make In Sook see Mi ri`s perspective, he told his father that his relationship with Mi Ri is serious and that he doen`t want to break up with her. In the next episode, he will tell both In Sook and Chairman Han that if Mi Ri will leave, he will go with her. I love when he let them speachless and frustrated.:lol:

I am more happy to see these shooting scene pictures

Mi i and Tae Joo are walking hand in hand. YAY.

6 hours ago, bananacad said:

I know IS has not been a very likable character, but a part of me thinks perhaps she had a particular goal in mind. I don't see her wanting to take over HS group because TJ and his father would not allow that. But this series has so far conveniently left out SJ and IS's ex husbands. These brothers are assumed to be dead???

We don`t know much about Kang brothers (Sun Ja`s husband and Mi Ri`s father). In Sook mentioned to Sun ja that they both did not had an easy life in that family. 

I wish they will tell us more, expecially about Mi Ri`s father. Sun Ja`s husband died when the girls were 16, 14 and 11.  We assume Mi Ri`s father died when she was younger than 6 years old. I am still waiting to see more reveals about In Sook. She is ambitious all right but to what extent? Is she really that selfish? I want to discover more thngs about the characters.

5 hours ago, mentarisenja said:

many mystery around IS intentions.

@maribella pizza hut in my country have black pizza. idk if the menu still exist now.

Black pizza? With charcoal in it? 

I didn't particularly like the bun, it had a gritty taste. I think it was bamboo charcoal.

Maybe black pizza is the in thing in Korea?

The owner of ox bone soup eaterie ate Italian food, I think that was supposed to sound stylish, commensurating with SJ's suit and made-up face. I felt sad for SJ, the manipulative witch IS made her feel as if she was keeping MR down. The clothes and the place IS met her were all worked out to put her down. Good thing MR blew her off. I hope she made good her threat to expose IS' big secret.

i dun mind if its that Miss Wang from China who is poaching MR over.. haha but if she is really going US to study, hopefully its a short course :frown: or maybe she is going to China for a new overseas branch office? :grin: i dun think they will do a time travel kind for MR TJ.. family dramas are likely to continue progress as if day by daily to continue build up the plots for MS and MH.. lets see if Kim So Yeon takes a break and we will know lolol

and, why is Mi Ok inside the car with that creepy master again?!?! the thought of her wanting to wear a red bikini (without her hubs presence) was already a turn off.. is she really craving for new love and excitement at this phase of her life?? omg seriously. :scream:

10 minutes ago, Kiara1110 said:

The funny thing is i found alot korean viewers comments at naver that they are expecting Miri to get pregnant.

Excellent. I really hope she does. But then it sorts of spoils the plot if she is not in the office being a power woman. And stuck at home being the Chairman's son's wife. Ergh.

Archived