[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

Honestly, I said before that I'm not watching Season 2 if DW will be the next NQ. I said that thinking that it was the productions decision to change actors. Upon hearing that CFY voluntarily exempt himself as NQ in Season 2 changes my whole perspective. If CFY is the one who abandon the role of NQ, then we all don't have the right to judge the person who pick up what was thrown away. After all, we all love NQ character and we want him to continue living in the drama. So DW has my support on this one. 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, starry58 said:

Looking forward to that kind of kiss. I want movement on both sides, and not just a mere smack or closed lips. HAHAHAHA

Demn, right! Hahahha. Im so done with all those type of kissing scene. Hahahha. I mean, it feels like hypocracy if they did that. Lol! I mean, common! Hahahha. Excuse my words! Lol

46 minutes ago, thartie said:

Hmmm.. I'm starting to see this forum as becoming  battle ground of fandoms. Tsk. It is just a sore in the eyes seeing fans fight or bashing each other. Well, I'm not here for the actors. Im here for the stories. As long as actors execute their parts well, they will gain my respect. It doesn't matter who they are. With that being said, I hope we all can continue the discussion without throwing some tantrum or outburst but rather, be civil with our actions, much more of the things that we are going to say. 

Agreed. Peace and love! 

54 minutes ago, thartie said:

Oh trust me, DW doesn't need to make SYR comfortable/relax when that part comes. Hahahha. Our girl is a good kisser. Lol! Have you seen her drama Time Teaches Me To Love? Demn! Respect! That girl can kiss! Hahhahaha. And I know DW can kiss too! Like, they actually move their lips so their kissing scene is something to look forward too! Hahahaha

@thartie :joy:

I saw a scene and yes SYR is a natural kisser. 

So two natural kissers together equals boom!

Guess you can say NinSang will beat both their masters in making fireworks lol

50 minutes ago, starry58 said:

Agreed @n3bula

This is so me right now. I admit to coming here coz of Dylan alone. I don't watch Asian dramas but I was so drawn by MG's thumbnail on Netflix (with Dylan's pic of course LOL) that after watching one epi, I became a fan of him instantly. So yes, I tend to be protective of him as well. It is hard to hear the comparisons this early on as a fan, but I understand where both sides are coming from. I personally think Dylan and SYR will have good chemistry so not everyone in the fandom are like that. 

And knowing Dylan will be the lead of EN2, I am slowly familiarizing myself with the storyline by watching EN1. With that, hope fans who come initially because of Dylan will be welcomed by the original fans of EN. Both sides are still acclimating with each other. 

When we have the finish product, I really hope Dylan will be able to live up to the high expectations. He has been through this before so I am feeling positive. Exciting! B)

@starry58 let's enjoy the EN journey together. I love the novel so excited for s2 . 

41 minutes ago, thartie said:

So, just curious, since this is the discussion of EN 2, I'm assuming we can't discuss the novel here? And going forward, novel discussion will still be in the other forum re: EN Yoda Translation? 

@thartie well I am discussing the novel on the Yoda thread just to be safe. Not everyone likes to be spoiled and you know me and my love of spoilers lol. 

Here I like to post photos and news about the cast. Once the drama airs it'll be all about both drama and novel I guess. 

Then again this is thread for s2 and s1 is over so .... I'm confused . 

What do you think @angelangie ?

35 minutes ago, thartie said:

Honestly, I said before that I'm not watching Season 2 if DW will be the next NQ. I said that thinking that it was the productions decision to change actors. Upon hearing that CFY voluntarily exempt himself as NQ in Season 2 changes my whole perspective. If CFY is the one who abandon the role of NQ, then we all don't have the right to judge the person who pick up what was thrown away. After all, we all love NQ character and we want him to continue living in the drama. So DW has my support on this one. 

@thartie There are so many rumors regarding that. Only they know what happened. Regardless, both actors here are not to be blamed. The best for both of them. 

You make a great point chingu. We love NQ character so as long as he goes on living... my heart will go on  :)

Still thanks for supporting my Didi 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Guys dont argue among yourself ....i know we cannot avoid comparison on all level....it will be 

From look

From skills

From move

From expressions

From chemistry

and the list will go on......however i can only say, Chen FeiYu make his marks and so will Dylan.....

i'm not a fan of either to be honest and my love for Song YiRen will be the ultimate reason i'm here.....

we are in S2 thread.....maybe those who want to talk about Chen FeiYu can proceed to S1 and talk it out there :)

this is to be fair to Dylan too.....let him make his mark first the guy deserve a chance after all :) 

@angelangie always the voice of reason chingu. I agree with you :)

@n3bula, I don't think it's for fun coz we hear a big uproar from the background.  But I cannot remember from which chapter this scene comes from.  Since it looks like the public is throwing NQ up and down, this maybe one of the scenes to protect SS from them.  Just my guess.

Awwww, just came to know that DW like to take pics from camera. :heart:is it his camera or crew's?

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

@n3bula, I don't think it's for fun coz we hear a big uproar from the background.  But I cannot remember from which chapter this scene comes from.  Since it looks like the public is throwing NQ up and down, this maybe one of the scenes to protect SS from them.  Just my guess.

Awwww, just came to know that DW like to take pics from camera. :heart:is it his camera or crew's?

@pad-hari I watched it without volume lol. I think you're right about it being a scene where he is protecting SS. 

Yes he likes photography. You'll often see him with a camera. I'm not sure if this one is his own camera or he borrowed it from the crew. He does have his own though. 

@n3bula, thanks for sharing Dylan's video.  Is he attending some awards show??? He seems to be adorable.  I like when these guys show manners like bending low to the height of the interviewer to answer politely.:love: (i know there is lot of noise in the background but even then I like that manner of the guys)

Third sister is looking so different in looks for season2.:smile:i think there is change in her style.

@pad-hari

Yes he attended the Golden Data Entertainment Awards. He got the Influential new comer in television award :). So proud of him. He is a true gentleman. 

I'm still waiting for more bts. Especially between Didi and SYR. Oh and of my Jun Mo and Chao. 

45 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im waiting for Song YiRen.....havent really seen much of her except during the officiate ceremony.....

i hope they dont put all into NingQue....i want more of SangSang....

I've been meaning to ask about that. SYR is female lead and yet we hardly see her. Why is it that we don't see her and Dylan together? They are the main couple and should be the main focus. Yet there is no promotion for the couple. S2 is all about them two and I expect them to have equal screen time. 

Could it be that they still haven't filmed a scene together? 

I'm new to C dramas and don't know how they promote their dramas. Is it from the beginning or do they promote till they are done filming? 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i cant answer you....as i dont have the script on hand....maybe you can suggest to send me one hahaha that will be a wild dream

I'll ask for two. One for you and one for me. Plus we get to hang with the cast :joy:

SYR is too cute! 

Archived