Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

3 hours ago, n3bula said:

@epinklyn no worries my friend I understand what you mean. I mentioned it because I've read so many comments regarding the height/weight. I'm thinking guys it's not like CFY is the hulk and Didi is just skinny :joy:

I know all CFY are very upset due to the change and it is understandable. I'd be upset if it was the other way around. I'll miss him my self but then I see Dylan and I get over it. Sorry I love my Didi. 

I do like CFY as well and I look forward to his other projects. 

To me the most important thing about an actor is talent. If you can't act I don't care how handsome you are. I want the actors to make me fall in love with their character. If they can do that I'm happy. If not bye bye. 

Dylan Wang stole my heart as DMS so I'm excited to see him make me love NQ even more. That boy has those eyes that make you feel all sort of things. You will see what I mean. 

I hope Dylan is able to steal your heart as well. We shall find out soon enough my friend :)

Yeahh it broke my heart when it was about ep 23 i guess, CFY studio annouce there is EN 2 and he wont join it, can u feel grrrrr, we already attached with him LOL, oh well, its already happened, i can only imagine in my own world of EN :tounge_xd: and let Ever Night S1 will be CFY one and only 1st signature drama, since he has successfully portrayed NQ with his own version.

Yeah @pangja, make a point, that is one particularly special thing about NingSang, but maybe they will do something about it or let it be, since SYR still much shorter than DW.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, thartie said:

I know who she is. Do you really wanted to know? OMG! I was mind blown when I unfolded her identity. 

I know her too, i have been spoiled since EN 1 by you @thartie or other cingus i forgot LOL

38 minutes ago, thartie said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thartie said:

I know who she is. Do you really wanted to know? OMG! I was mind blown when I unfolded her identity. 

oh ....who is she?

• Like 1

3rd Sister Yu Lian is...pleese CMIIW @thartie

Spoiler

She was the long lost leader of Demon Sect, when he was still a man, injured because of what i forgot, and weak, that time Fu Zi help and took him to academy to recover, then he heal his self and studied the Ming Scroll Heaven Book and succesfully transformed into a woman, and become 3rd Sister Yu Lian, then the book she gave it to Fu Zi.

That's why she gave NQ a ring when NQ want to go to wilderness, it is the leader ring, and Lian Sheng realized this in the cave, and he transfered his Tao Tie to NQ.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, thartie said:

Yes please @thartie

• Like 1

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeahh it broke my heart when it was about ep 23 i guess, CFY studio annouce there is EN 2 and he wont join it, can u feel grrrrr, we already attached with him LOL, oh well, its already happened, i can only imagine in my own world of EN :tounge_xd: and let Ever Night S1 will be CFY one and only 1st signature drama, since he has successfully portrayed NQ with his own version.

Yeah @pangja, make a point, that is one particularly special thing about NingSang, but maybe they will do something about it or let it be, since SYR still much shorter than DW.

Yes I get it. It is hard for you. 

It is only two inches hardly anything. It is not enough to make a big difference imo. Once Didi and SYR have their pictures together as official NingSang you will see. 

21 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

3rd Sister Yu Lian is...pleese CMIIW @thartie

Hide contents

She was the long lost leader of Demon Sect, when he was still a man, injured because of what i forgot, and weak, that time Fu Zi help and took him to academy to recover, then he heal his self and studied the Ming Scroll Heaven Book and succesfully transformed into a woman, and become 3rd Sister Yu Lian, then the book she gave it to Fu Zi.

That's why she gave NQ a ring when NQ want to go to wilderness, it is the leader ring, and Lian Sheng realized this in the cave, and he transfered his Tao Tie to NQ.

Well I'm speechless 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I know her too, i have been spoiled since EN 1 by you @thartie or other cingus i forgot LOL

Hahahahhaa. Yes, I think I know what you're thinking. And yes. That's who she is!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@n3bula @epinklyn @angelangie Yes, she is the Demon Sect Leader! The 23 years Cicada! Did you remember that fight on the lake between NQ and XH? And when that mum monk  wanted to interrup the fight but the 23 years Cicada came in to stop him. That's her!

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, thartie said:

@n3bula @epinklyn @angelangie Yes, she is the Demon Sect Leader! The 23 years Cicada! Did you remember that fight on the lake between NQ and XH? And when that mum monk  wanted to interrup the fight but the 23 years Cicada came in to stop him. That's her!

Thanks chingu. You and @UnniSarah are the best at spoiling me :)

I'll be rewatching that scene for that lol. 

• LOL 2

28 minutes ago, thartie said:

And the one she recommend to NQ to be his teacher, if NQ want to give up 2nd floor competition to be Fu Zi direct disicple, the one who is the same level with Liu Bai. She recommended her self LOL.

But in the drama, before the final battle of NQ n XH, the monk only has a flash scene, so 23 years of Cicada wasnt there also, only eldest, 2nd brother n CPP were there watching n guarding the battle.

Edited by epinklyn
Adding something
  • Like 3

I say SYR is thinking guys keep commenting about whose taller while I get swept away by all these handsome guys :joy:

Love how she is smiling when looking at Dylan. They are excited about EN2 :wub:

• Like 5

NQ/1st brother 

Cannot wait to see NQ and my Jun Mo 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

And the one she recommend to NQ to be his teacher, if NQ want to give up 2nd floor competition to be Fu Zi direct disicple, the one who is the same level with Liu Bai. She recommended her self LOL.

But in the drama, before the final battle of NQ n XH, the monk only has a flash scene, so 23 years of Cicada wasnt there also, only eldest, 2nd brother n CPP were there watching n guarding the battle.

True, true. I remember the scene in the woods. Hahaha. She tried to recruit him as Demon Sect disciple. Haha..

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Dylan looking awesome. 

Okay, I'm definitely watching Season 2 because that is where the love story ignited. Lol. And of course, DW is older enough to execute those lovey dovey moments especially the kissing scene  so it's not gonna be awkward. Lol

12 hours ago, n3bula said:

I say SYR is thinking guys keep commenting about whose taller while I get swept away by all these handsome guys :joy:

Love how she is smiling when looking at Dylan. They are excited about EN2 :wub:

She got starstruck! Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@thartie chingu s2 is all about the NingSang love. They have kissing and touching way before the actual marriage lol. NQ fighting against the world for his SS is just :wub:

SYR/DIDI definitely have to get comfortable with each other to get those scenes perfect. I'm thinking that won't be a problem lol. Even though Shen Yue has more experience in acting it was Dylan who got her to relax more in the kissing scenes. She said he didn't need help in that area :joy:

Can't blame SYR for smiling so nicely at Dylan. He is very easy on the eyes. I'd be starstruck as well. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

What's with all the passive aggressive comments here against Dylan?! I understand it absolutely sucks having actor being changed in the 2nd season after getting so attached to him, but it was NOT his fault that chen feiyu ended up having scheduling problems. He is simply someone who chose to audition after the fact and got the role. You all are not even giving him a chance. Too skinny? Not tall enough? Even though he is skinny, he has been hitting the gym, and he is A LOT stronger than he looks. He has pretty easily carried his co-star in his previous drama multiple times on his back. Plus song yi Ren does not even look that heavy. And as for height, I can hardly tell the difference. There is significant height difference between both the leads, it's not like people are going to measure it with a measuring stick that it has to be certain amount of difference.

It's fine to miss Chen feiyu, but please don't make this a toxic environment for other Dylan fans to join in as they will want to. If you want to vent, there are other threads on this forum, like Chen feiyu's individual forum and the ever night 1 forum. No offense meant, as a silent reader, I just came to follow the updates on this drama, and did not feel comfortable with all the backhanded comments, thus my rant. And Dylan is such a hard working and genuine boy, it's hard to see so much criticism before he has even got a chance to prove himself in the 2nd season 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, colormejoyous said:

What's with all the passive aggressive comments here against Dylan?! I understand it absolutely sucks having actor being changed in the 2nd season after getting so attached to him, but it was NOT his fault that chen feiyu ended up having scheduling problems. He is simply someone who chose to audition after the fact and got the role. You all are not even giving him a chance. Too skinny? Not tall enough? Even though he is skinny, he has been hitting the gym, and he is A LOT stronger than he looks. He has pretty easily carried his co-star in his previous drama multiple times on his back. Plus song yi Ren does not even look that heavy. And as for height, I can hardly tell the difference. There is significant height difference between both the leads, it's not like people are going to measure it with a measuring stick that it has to be certain amount of difference.

It's fine to miss Chen feiyu, but please don't make this a toxic environment for other Dylan fans to join in as they will want to. If you want to vent, there are other threads on this forum, like Chen feiyu's individual forum and the ever night 1 forum. No offense meant, as a silent reader, I just came to follow the updates on this drama, and did not feel comfortable with all the backhanded comments, thus my rant. And Dylan is such a hard working and genuine boy, it's hard to see so much criticism before he has even got a chance to prove himself in the 2nd season 

Like you said, its never easy for anyone to take someone else shoe because there WILL BE expectation and comparison no matter who's the replacement. 

The fans of EN or who became a fan of Arthur due to EN like myself, are sad but willing to give DW chance. 

You said DW is hard working and genuine?, well we don't know that unless we see him in action so yes you can't stop people froming voicing the difference between the two anymore than  Dyshen fans attacking Song YiRen on how she is ugly and doesnt have any chemistry or spark with DW just from looking at their ceremony pics. 

No one is making this a toxic environment since no one is bashing DW. Its just a comparisons between the two as they will both be a different NQ and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. 

It doesn't help that from what I'm sseeing and I'm not saying all, but most comments I see are from fans of DW or Dyshen saying that they are here just because of DW. How do you think that'll make fans of the novel or the drama feel since they are already so invested in the novel, live action and the casts? Not helping also because Dyshen fans aren't even giving SYR a chance and she is part of the original cast?

Too bad comparisons will be made, too bad two fandoms have to merged together, and there's nothing we can do about it. As long as no one is talking smack about the actor or attacking him, everyone here is entitle to their opinion. 

If DW did a good job later on, good for him, he'll just prove to the fans of EN that he can do it. And if SYR and him have good chemistry later on, good for them, it'll show Dyshen fans that DW can have chemistry with other actresses too. 

That being said, lets all just move on and stop talking about the height between the two actors...and wait for the outcome

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, pangia said:

Like you said, its never easy for anyone to take someone else shoe because there WILL BE expectation and comparison no matter who's the replacement. 

The fans of EN or who became a fan of Arthur due to EN like myself, are sad but willing to give DW chance. 

You said DW is hard working and genuine?, well we don't know that unless we see him in action so yes you can't stop people froming voicing the difference between the two anymore than  Dyshen fans attacking Song YiRen on how she is ugly and doesnt have any chemistry or spark with DW just from looking at their ceremony pics. 

No one is making this a toxic environment since no one is bashing DW. Its just a comparisons between the two as they will both be a different NQ and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. 

It doesn't help that from what I'm sseeing and I'm not saying all, but most comments I see are from fans of DW or Dyshen saying that they are here just because of DW. How do you think that'll make fans of the novel or the drama feel since they are already so invested in the novel, live action and the casts? Not helping also because Dyshen fans aren't even giving SYR a chance and she is part of the original cast?

Too bad comparisons will be made, too bad two fandoms have to merged together, and there's nothing we can do about it. As long as no one is talking smack about the actor or attacking him, everyone here is entitle to their opinion. 

If DW did a good job later on, good for him, he'll just prove to the fans of EN that he can do it. And if SYR and him have good chemistry later on, good for them, it'll show Dyshen fans that DW can have chemistry with other actresses too. 

That being said, lets all just move on and stop talking about the height between the two actors...and wait for the outcome

I understand where you are coming from. And I can't speak anything on the behalf of certain immature dyshen shippers, but Dylan also has a lot of individual fans/and even mature shipper fans who are ready to see him act in other dramas with other actresses. And I get that it could be toxic for SYR on Twitter, but I'm specifically talking about soompi forums. It would be nice if people could chill on the comparisons a bit or vent about them more on other threads that are not connected to Dylan. Though I guess as you said, people are going to have opinions. But it would be nice if at least on soompi forum, we could be mature and judge people after having the seen the final product, because for now there is not much material to judge Dylan's capabilities on, so to jump the gun and make pre-conceived jugdments with supposive comparisons between the two leads is just sad IMO. 

• Like 2

@colormejoyous welcome to the forum. 

I understand how you feel. I'm protective of Dylan and kinda feel like his older sister lol. Honestly, comments about his height/weight here have been made but were not meant to offend in my opinion. 

I love Dylan and know he will be great. I try to ignore all the hate comments against him mainly made on Twitter and Instagram. Comparisons will be made inevitably but let's just let Dylan prove many wrong. He will succeed. I do believe he will gain new fans after this. 

The best thing about the people in this forum is that we can agree to disagree. 

I'm sure many Dylan fans will be joining this forum for EN s2. I am sure we can all make this forum a great place to discuss our love for ever night and its stars. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1