Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

2 hours ago, n3bula said:

Finally a glimpse of our SS :)

im wondering who is the person that is standing next to her....watching and reading what was on her phone lols??? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

is this an official site? doesnt look like it yet.....

Not sure I am not good in Chinese I found on Google But Dylan Wang is on the site main role as Nq 

• LOL 1

well some fan cant wait to see Dylan and Song YiRen on the same page so they decided to come up with a edited picture :D 

cr: as tagged in the picture :) from Weibo.com

C7cT191MoKOq_5GbCipCeQW3iY5oD-zdAb9oPpuE

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well some fan cant wait to see Dylan and Song YiRen on the same page so they decided to come up with a edited picture :D 

cr: as tagged in the picture :) from Weibo.com

They also used Photoshop to combine both of them 

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, LeeN said:

They also used Photoshop to combine both of them 

yup they couldnt wait....and i guess like others i wanted to see how they look like together too.... :D 

the feeling is pretty good right? :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

im wondering who is the person that is standing next to her....watching and reading what was on her phone lols??? 

Wondering that as well. Didi has a jacket similar to that one but I am thinking it's one of the crew members next to her lol.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

yup they couldnt wait....and i guess like others i wanted to see how they look like together too.... :D 

the feeling is pretty good right? :) 

Based on that picture I say they look good. I'm thinking they will have great chemistry. Once we get a real photo of them together I'll be :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@starry58 thanks. Seeing Didi makes me feel even more excited. :)

Look at him the expression he makes. I'm telling you Didi is going to be an awesome NQ. He has talent to bring out different emotions with his beautiful eyes. 

• Like 1

Wowww thanks for sharing that pic @starry58 That is some pretty intense stare he has there. Exciting!!!

Anybody reading the updated Nightfall translations?  For the past 10 chapters no SS or NQ.  Only the palace politics is going on, played by princess Liu, 

Spoiler

to somehow make her brother, the emperor.  It is sad how she is manipulating and duplicating the will of her father, who wanted the sixth prince to become the emperor as his last wish.

Wonder when NQ will return to teach a lesson to the princess.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@starry58 thanks. Seeing Didi makes me feel even more excited. :)

Look at him the expression he makes. I'm telling you Didi is going to be an awesome NQ. He has talent to bring out different emotions with his beautiful eyes. 

40 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wowww thanks for sharing that pic @starry58 That is some pretty intense stare he has there. Exciting!!!

No prob! IKR? Those eyes! One can tell how invested Didi is. Really exciting!! B)

Now if we can have a pic of him and SYR together hehehe. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, starry58 said:

No prob! IKR? Those eyes! One can tell how invested Didi is. Really exciting!! B)

Now if we can have a pic of him and SYR together hehehe. 

That's what I've been waiting for a photo/video of them together but nothing so far. Are they saving the best for last? Guess so

OMG!!!! The third sister.  Wow!!!! The costume change.:wub:  She is so beautiful and gorgeous.  Thanks for the pic @n3bula.  Will she be going back to demon sect????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Anybody reading the updated Nightfall translations?  For the past 10 chapters no SS or NQ.  Only the palace politics is going on, played by princess Liu, 

Reveal hidden contents

to somehow make her brother, the emperor.  It is sad how she is manipulating and duplicating the will of her father, who wanted the sixth prince to become the emperor as his last wish.

Wonder when NQ will return to teach a lesson to the princess.  

@pad-hari I am it is up to 704 now. I believe NQ is mentioned in chapter 708, 712 and should be back on by 714. As for SS I think she won't appear for a while but NQ thinks of her constantly. 

9 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

OMG!!!! The third sister.  Wow!!!! The costume change.:wub:  She is so beautiful and gorgeous.  Thanks for the pic @n3bula.  Will she be going back to demon sect????

Not sure. I know she is loyal to the academy. 

• Thanks 2

@n3bula, oh ok.  No SS for a while:tears: and no NQ for another 10 chapters.  But at the academy, they wear only simple clothes or uniform, isn't it?? That costume looks so grand!!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@n3bula, oh ok.  No SS for a while:tears: and no NQ for another 10 chapters.  But at the academy, they wear only simple clothes or uniform, isn't it?? That costume looks so grand!!

@angelangie @UnniSarah @epinklyn @thartie do you guys know anything about this regarding 3rd sister? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@angelangie @UnniSarah @epinklyn @thartie do you guys know anything about this regarding 3rd sister? 

@n3bula I was told she was from the Demon sect but I can’t really go into details of what she is. We need to wait for the rest of the book to be translated for me to answer that question.

• Like 1