[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm actually Li HunYuan and He MingChi look better in modern outfit :tounge_xd:

Looks like they are shooting the fighting scene include NQ and eldest brother, they look messed and bloody in face.

img-6fc874229c91934e136f0e35bde64b26.jpg

I think DW is shorter than CFY, now the height gap between the cast is not too big, and now Jun Mo 2nd brother played by Dylan Kuo will be the tallest guy in the set, include his hat of course :P

Yes, I agree with @pad-hari on Dylan’s physique, he is a bit skinny compared to Arthur. So used to seeing Arthur as NQ with his tall n nice physique, he looks regal in his costume and manner. Not gonna discredit Dylan coz we haven’t seen him yet in a proper episode. Am sure Dylan will do fine on his own here. Just need to wait for the trailer to see the overall feel. And this NQ has a nice thick glorious hair too.:grin:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

so we have the original MoShanShan and also the original 3rd sister together with eldest brother.....

i didnt see 2nd Brother......or is my eyes missing it?

@angelangie Yes I didn't see him either @Ayu Rashid mentioned that he was seen attending another event the other night so he probably had not arrived. 

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oooo....oh well i guess we will see him soon then :) we must have him....he is our SangSang champion and captain of our NingSang ship after all :D 

Exactly we have to have our captain on board. In my :heart: Jun Mo is the best lol. 

I wouldn't worry about Dylan's height and weight too much. He is only two inches shorter than CFY.  Dylan is slightly thinner than CFY but not by much either. So I do find it funny that he gets called short/skinny. I'm sure Dylan will make the effort to hit the gym when he has time. Unlike CFY he didn't have so much time to prepare for the role. 

Regardless of his physique Dylan will make up for it in his acting skills. I've said it before he won't disappoint. In acting he is just as good or dare I say even better than CFY. It really comes down to personal opinions and likes. Both actors are great in their own individual way. 

I look at Dylan and see NQ.

Let's keep in mind he was not chosen over others for nothing. 

Hahaha forgive me @n3bula and all DW fans, for my height comment about DW, it is just my nature respon as my first impression seeing people for the first time from their physique than their character or talent. Since too bad i am not a psychic :tounge_xd:

Dont worry i dont hate and i dont love DW yet, he is tall of course, handsome for sure and it is one of main criteria from Mao Ni to be his main lead. After a while, I will see people from their talent, like i love Richie Ren, many people said he is ugly, yeah he is, but in my eyes he is perfect, yeah i'm blind LOL, because what i see on him is his talent in singing n write songs, something that need ears not eyes to like and enjoy, but i dont like him when he played Yang Guo and ZhuLiuXiang many years ago, i drop them after few eps LOL. Because in my opinion, work of an actor, surely need eyes and ears to like and enjoy, how he can bring the character alive naturally. 

As you said every artist has their own talent, just for now i admit i havent knew anything about DW, since i dont like teen drama, so my first impression going to be physically ones, forgive me my friend, dont kill me plz all DW fans :D. As time goes by, it will show everything, dont worry maybe i will be DW biggest fans after this, why not. But for now i will stay being Ever Night fans as in drama and novel, and of course CFY fans, i started to like him after he played NQ not before.

57 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahaha forgive me @n3bula and all DW fans, for my height comment about DW, it is just my nature respon as my first impression seeing people for the first time from their physique than their character or talent. Since too bad i am not a psychic :tounge_xd:

Dont worry i dont hate and i dont love DW yet, he is tall of course, handsome for sure and it is one of main criteria from Mao Ni to be his main lead. After a while, I will see people from their talent, like i love Richie Ren, many people said he is ugly, yeah he is, but in my eyes he is perfect, yeah i'm blind LOL, because what i see on him is his talent in singing n write songs, something that need ears not eyes to like and enjoy, but i dont like him when he played Yang Guo and ZhuLiuXiang many years ago, i drop them after few eps LOL. Because in my opinion, work of an actor, surely need eyes and ears to like and enjoy, how he can bring the character alive naturally. 

As you said every artist has their own talent, just for now i admit i havent knew anything about DW, since i dont like teen drama, so my first impression going to be physically ones, forgive me my friend, dont kill me plz all DW fans :D. As time goes by, it will show everything, dont worry maybe i will be DW biggest fans after this, why not. But for now i will stay being Ever Night fans as in drama and novel, and of course CFY fans, i started to like him after he played NQ not before.

@epinklyn no worries my friend I understand what you mean. I mentioned it because I've read so many comments regarding the height/weight. I'm thinking guys it's not like CFY is the hulk and Didi is just skinny :joy:

I know all CFY are very upset due to the change and it is understandable. I'd be upset if it was the other way around. I'll miss him my self but then I see Dylan and I get over it. Sorry I love my Didi. 

I do like CFY as well and I look forward to his other projects. 

To me the most important thing about an actor is talent. If you can't act I don't care how handsome you are. I want the actors to make me fall in love with their character. If they can do that I'm happy. If not bye bye. 

Dylan Wang stole my heart as DMS so I'm excited to see him make me love NQ even more. That boy has those eyes that make you feel all sort of things. You will see what I mean. 

I hope Dylan is able to steal your heart as well. We shall find out soon enough my friend :)

Dylan have yet to convince me with his acting but he is handsome. A pretty face isn't everything but I'll definitely give him a chance and hopfully he doesn't disappoint. 

In term of height, that was the highlight of why people first notice NQ and SS. Their height differences, that is why it's important but not saying that Dylan is short. Dylan got more of a modern looks to him vs CFY who is more of a handsome classic type but I'm really excited to see what Dylan will bring to the table as NQ. 

Best of luck to the cast and can't wait to see my Sang Sang in her super power

3 hours ago, n3bula said:

@epinklyn no worries my friend I understand what you mean. I mentioned it because I've read so many comments regarding the height/weight. I'm thinking guys it's not like CFY is the hulk and Didi is just skinny :joy:

I know all CFY are very upset due to the change and it is understandable. I'd be upset if it was the other way around. I'll miss him my self but then I see Dylan and I get over it. Sorry I love my Didi. 

I do like CFY as well and I look forward to his other projects. 

To me the most important thing about an actor is talent. If you can't act I don't care how handsome you are. I want the actors to make me fall in love with their character. If they can do that I'm happy. If not bye bye. 

Dylan Wang stole my heart as DMS so I'm excited to see him make me love NQ even more. That boy has those eyes that make you feel all sort of things. You will see what I mean. 

I hope Dylan is able to steal your heart as well. We shall find out soon enough my friend :)

Yeahh it broke my heart when it was about ep 23 i guess, CFY studio annouce there is EN 2 and he wont join it, can u feel grrrrr, we already attached with him LOL, oh well, its already happened, i can only imagine in my own world of EN :tounge_xd: and let Ever Night S1 will be CFY one and only 1st signature drama, since he has successfully portrayed NQ with his own version.

Yeah @pangja, make a point, that is one particularly special thing about NingSang, but maybe they will do something about it or let it be, since SYR still much shorter than DW.

3rd Sister Yu Lian is...pleese CMIIW @thartie

Spoiler

She was the long lost leader of Demon Sect, when he was still a man, injured because of what i forgot, and weak, that time Fu Zi help and took him to academy to recover, then he heal his self and studied the Ming Scroll Heaven Book and succesfully transformed into a woman, and become 3rd Sister Yu Lian, then the book she gave it to Fu Zi.

That's why she gave NQ a ring when NQ want to go to wilderness, it is the leader ring, and Lian Sheng realized this in the cave, and he transfered his Tao Tie to NQ.

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeahh it broke my heart when it was about ep 23 i guess, CFY studio annouce there is EN 2 and he wont join it, can u feel grrrrr, we already attached with him LOL, oh well, its already happened, i can only imagine in my own world of EN :tounge_xd: and let Ever Night S1 will be CFY one and only 1st signature drama, since he has successfully portrayed NQ with his own version.

Yeah @pangja, make a point, that is one particularly special thing about NingSang, but maybe they will do something about it or let it be, since SYR still much shorter than DW.

Yes I get it. It is hard for you. 

It is only two inches hardly anything. It is not enough to make a big difference imo. Once Didi and SYR have their pictures together as official NingSang you will see. 

21 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

3rd Sister Yu Lian is...pleese CMIIW @thartie

Hide contents

She was the long lost leader of Demon Sect, when he was still a man, injured because of what i forgot, and weak, that time Fu Zi help and took him to academy to recover, then he heal his self and studied the Ming Scroll Heaven Book and succesfully transformed into a woman, and become 3rd Sister Yu Lian, then the book she gave it to Fu Zi.

That's why she gave NQ a ring when NQ want to go to wilderness, it is the leader ring, and Lian Sheng realized this in the cave, and he transfered his Tao Tie to NQ.

Well I'm speechless 

3 minutes ago, thartie said:

@n3bula @epinklyn @angelangie Yes, she is the Demon Sect Leader! The 23 years Cicada! Did you remember that fight on the lake between NQ and XH? And when that mum monk  wanted to interrup the fight but the 23 years Cicada came in to stop him. That's her!

Thanks chingu. You and @UnniSarah are the best at spoiling me :)

I'll be rewatching that scene for that lol. 

28 minutes ago, thartie said:

@n3bula @epinklyn @angelangie Yes, she is the Demon Sect Leader! The 23 years Cicada! Did you remember that fight on the lake between NQ and XH? And when that mum monk  wanted to interrup the fight but the 23 years Cicada came in to stop him. That's her!

And the one she recommend to NQ to be his teacher, if NQ want to give up 2nd floor competition to be Fu Zi direct disicple, the one who is the same level with Liu Bai. She recommended her self LOL.

But in the drama, before the final battle of NQ n XH, the monk only has a flash scene, so 23 years of Cicada wasnt there also, only eldest, 2nd brother n CPP were there watching n guarding the battle.

Archived