[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody reading the updated Nightfall translations?  For the past 10 chapters no SS or NQ.  Only the palace politics is going on, played by princess Liu, 

Spoiler

to somehow make her brother, the emperor.  It is sad how she is manipulating and duplicating the will of her father, who wanted the sixth prince to become the emperor as his last wish.

Wonder when NQ will return to teach a lesson to the princess.  

47 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@starry58 thanks. Seeing Didi makes me feel even more excited. :)

Look at him the expression he makes. I'm telling you Didi is going to be an awesome NQ. He has talent to bring out different emotions with his beautiful eyes. 

40 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wowww thanks for sharing that pic @starry58 That is some pretty intense stare he has there. Exciting!!!

No prob! IKR? Those eyes! One can tell how invested Didi is. Really exciting!! B)

Now if we can have a pic of him and SYR together hehehe. 

34 minutes ago, starry58 said:

No prob! IKR? Those eyes! One can tell how invested Didi is. Really exciting!! B)

Now if we can have a pic of him and SYR together hehehe. 

That's what I've been waiting for a photo/video of them together but nothing so far. Are they saving the best for last? Guess so

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Anybody reading the updated Nightfall translations?  For the past 10 chapters no SS or NQ.  Only the palace politics is going on, played by princess Liu, 

Reveal hidden contents

to somehow make her brother, the emperor.  It is sad how she is manipulating and duplicating the will of her father, who wanted the sixth prince to become the emperor as his last wish.

Wonder when NQ will return to teach a lesson to the princess.  

@pad-hari I am it is up to 704 now. I believe NQ is mentioned in chapter 708, 712 and should be back on by 714. As for SS I think she won't appear for a while but NQ thinks of her constantly. 

9 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

OMG!!!! The third sister.  Wow!!!! The costume change.:wub:  She is so beautiful and gorgeous.  Thanks for the pic @n3bula.  Will she be going back to demon sect????

Not sure. I know she is loyal to the academy. 

Fans uploading ceremony for the EN2 filming and I saw Dylan, Sang Sang, PiPi, Long Qing, 1st brother wearing blue costume with directors n crews. Sorry, I don’t know how to paste pix.https://m.weibo.cn/3595175274/4329096538383386

https://m.weibo.cn/1913557417/4329094563003062

waiting for official pix on their official EN page.

DW looks skinny to me.  Don't he have to put some weight.  Coz he has to tie SS on his back and run for their lives in season 2.  SYR may be petite, but she has her own muscular weight which he need to bear and that NQ's casual lift of SS.  Hope he will be able to pull through those action scenes as well.

So, Fuzi actor changed and who is the actor in the military winter clothes?  Is he going to be another change in the academy brother?  

Really really hope season 2 does not dissapoint as it's the whole crew's unanimous choice was DW.  Jaiyou!!!!

11 hours ago, starry58 said:

Bringing this here. I am excited! :wub:

Hmm... This is a bit worrying. Because my ovaries feel fine. No tickles, no burning sensation.

When I first saw DW in this NQ's garment, the silhouette looked okay, but when I see the face I got disconnected. I do agree that he looks a little too thin. CFY's physique was more believable as a martial arts practitioner. And his large hands was a rarity in C-ent environment hehe...

All the best DW. I do have prejudice against you, but I'm watching the show for NQ :)

Archived