[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@epinklyn, Oh no!!!! So Dylan guo is not playing the 2nd brother????

4 hours ago, dejun said:

Well, I watched a few eps of SYR latest drama and she don't have chemistry with her co-star so I hope she do well in EN2.

@epinklyn  Oh my, so many well loved cast in S1 will not be around in S2.  :(  It will be a different feel with new cast.

16 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@Snow Guardian I hope those are just rumors. The aunties can't do that :o.  if you hear of anything else do let us know. 

Glad we get our Chao back

Please tell me we get the same actors back for Jun Mo and Chen Pipi. 

I follow Hu YuXuan aka CPP and Dylan Kuo weibo, so far there is no announcement whether they join back or not coming back to EN S2.  So i think we'll just to wait each of actor confirming the 1st day of shooting on weibo or official announcement from Tencent.

30 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I follow Hu YuXuan aka CPP and Dylan Kuo weibo, so far there is no announcement whether they join back or not coming back to EN S2.  So i think we'll just to wait each of actor confirming the 1st day of shooting on weibo or official announcement from Tencent.

So they haven't started filming the drama yet? 

Wondering if SYR and Didi have had much interaction at all. We have seen short clip with NQ/MSS but nothing on our main couple. 

We shall have to wait for more announcements then. 

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

i wont say no chemistry.....the awkwardness is there for sure in 'Times Teaches Me to Love' as the guy were a little stiff from episode 1 to 12....however they got better from 13 to 24.....however that is for me....

in EN her chemistry with Chen FeiYu top the chart for me so im not sure how it fair for you :) 

I have yet to watch Times teaches me to love but I have seen bts and they are cute together. She seems to have a good relationship with him. He doesn't pick on her like CFY lol. 

Her chemistry with CFY is good. I've read many comments about how some people see no chemistry with CFY. I'm like are we watching the same drama? Lol. Guess we all have different opinions on what good chemistry is. 

Either way I think SYR is a natural so she can have chemistry with anyone. It may be different but still good.

9 hours ago, n3bula said:

@Snow Guardian I hope those are just rumors. The aunties can't do that :o.  if you hear of anything else do let us know. 

Glad we get our Chao back

Please tell me we get the same actors back for Jun Mo and Chen Pipi. 

Actually, I also read somewhere about YHY's negative attitudes too but, I dont want to say it since I dont know whether its true or not. I also have the same thought as you, I dont think the aunties would do something beyond she can handle like being "matchmaker" on the characters out of the novel story. If that's really happening, I cant imagine how those book readers and Mao Ni's fans would react. They would surely roar like lions (including me) and eat the aunties alive!:joy:       

19 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Actually, I also read somewhere about YHY's negative attitudes too but, I dont want to say it since I dont know whether its true or not. I also have the same thought as you, I dont think the aunties would do something beyond she can handle like being "matchmaker" on the characters out of the novel story. If that's really happening, I cant imagine how those book readers and Mao Ni's fans would react. They would surely roar like lions (including me) and eat the aunties alive!:joy:       

I'll join you as well if that happens :joy:

I'm pretty sure the aunties will play out the love square for as long as they can. Still changing the main couple would be extreme. They will never hear the end of it. 

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

i wont say no chemistry.....the awkwardness is there for sure in 'Times Teaches Me to Love' as the guy were a little stiff from episode 1 to 12....however they got better from 13 to 24.....however that is for me....

in EN her chemistry with Chen FeiYu top the chart for me so im not sure how it fair for you :) 

I only watched a few eps and I could see the awkwardness between the co-stars like you said.  Of course, I love the chemistry SYR with CFY.  They were so perfect for each other which is why I was really surprised when I watched TTMTL, her acting wasn't on par with her role in EN.  I have to drop TTMTL as the show was boring to me.

8 hours ago, n3bula said:

I have yet to watch Times teaches me to love but I have seen bts and they are cute together. She seems to have a good relationship with him. He doesn't pick on her like CFY lol. 

Her chemistry with CFY is good. I've read many comments about how some people see no chemistry with CFY. I'm like are we watching the same drama? Lol. Guess we all have different opinions on what good chemistry is. 

Either way I think SYR is a natural so she can have chemistry with anyone. It may be different but still good.

I understand many people see co-stars chemistry differently.  To me it has to do with their level of acting and also whether both co-stars are comfortable with each other.  Sometimes, a good co-star artiste can cover for the other co-star when they act together and was assimilated by the audience.  Chemistry has to be built.  That's what I read from actors who mentioned this. 

Like, the chemistry of co-stars in Legend of Yun Xi were off the charts and I finished the show only because of their great chemistry alone.  To me SYR is not a natural as she still have to work on chemistry with her co-star.

2 minutes ago, dejun said:

I understand many people see co-stars chemistry differently.  To me it has to do with their level of acting and also whether both co-stars are comfortable with each other.  Sometimes, a good co-star artiste can cover for the other co-star when they act together and assimilate by the audience.  Chemistry has to be built.  That's what I read from actors who mentioned this.  To me SYR is not a natural as she still have to work on chemistry with her co-star.

I think chemistry is a two way street and sometimes it's there and sometimes it isn't no matter how hard the actors work on it.  Even if you are the best actor in the world and put forth all the effort sometimes the chemistry just isn't there. If the chemistry isn't there particularly in a romantic comedy which lives and dies on the chemistry between the leads then the role just won't work.  From the clips I've seen from Time Teaches Me to Love  SYR's male lead isn't much of an actor and the chemistry is lukewarm which is a double blow.

SYR did a live chat with her fans a couple of days ago. Apparently she answers some questions about Ever Night.  If anyone understands Mandarin (and would be kind enough to share what she says please :relaxed:)

EDITED: link removed as it doesn't work :(

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

i dont think so yet....cause Song YiRen just wrapped up a drama titled 'Tipsy' around Jan/04 so i think she is rushing over to EverNight2 soon......

so far there is no updates from her weibo on her where about now....

so she probably just pop over to Ever Night location directly after her wrapped up...

Poor girl better take care of herself....seems like she had a very hectic schedule of all of the sudden.

Thanks for the info. 

I'm excited to see them interact after all they are the main couple and want to see how they get along. Their chemistry is one of the most important ones. 

Yes she does need to take care of herself. She is most likely going to be getting even more projects after EN. 

Didi has had a crazy schedule as well. 

Best to all the cast. 

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

okie to be corrected lols.....Song YiRen did posted right after the EverNight2 when they announce about her and Dylan in the casting for Ever Night2, however there still isnt much on others for now....

it was on Jan/10/2019

it was on the same day they announced her and Dylan as the main cast

When EN s1 was filming did CFY/SYR post often on weibo? 

I want to see as much bts as possible. I'm sure Dylan fans will be on top of that as usual. 

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well some fan cant wait to see Dylan and Song YiRen on the same page so they decided to come up with a edited picture :D 

cr: as tagged in the picture :) from Weibo.com

They also used Photoshop to combine both of them 

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

im wondering who is the person that is standing next to her....watching and reading what was on her phone lols??? 

Wondering that as well. Didi has a jacket similar to that one but I am thinking it's one of the crew members next to her lol.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

yup they couldnt wait....and i guess like others i wanted to see how they look like together too.... :D 

the feeling is pretty good right? :) 

Based on that picture I say they look good. I'm thinking they will have great chemistry. Once we get a real photo of them together I'll be :wub:

Archived