Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Finished reading the novel. Made me wonder how they squeeze everything in s2 if it’s the ending, just too many events happened after they ran away. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Finished reading the novel. Made me wonder how they squeeze everything in s2 if it’s the ending, just too many events happened after they ran away. 

i think i have heard somewhere that there are total 3 seasons

Ever Night2 wishes every a Happy Autumn day with both NingSang picture....first times seeing this....they look pretty together :) 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Ever Night2 wishes every a Happy Autumn day with both NingSang picture....first times seeing this....they look pretty together :) 

They sure look adorable together. The chemistry is definitely there and I am so excited to see them as NingSang! My babies :wub:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

That's such a sweet picture!:) Thank you for posting here @angelangie and thank you for your Twitter account @n3bula :wink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, raziela said:

That's such a sweet picture!:) Thank you for posting here @angelangie and thank you for your Twitter account @n3bula :wink:

@raziela you know I'm the happiest posting anything related to NingSang and my faves DiRen haha. 

@angelangie thanks for posting :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1