Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Recommended Posts

Thank you so much for keeping the thread updated @n3bula I can't believe they finally finished filming just last week.  Now we wait for the final product...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, raziela said:

Thank you so much for keeping the thread updated @n3bula I can't believe they finally finished filming just last week.  Now we wait for the final product...

You're welcome @raziela. Now we have a long wait until s2 premiere. I'm so excited about watching s2. All the NingSang bts we got makes it exciting. You know that's the reason I keep watching Haha. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@n3bula :lol:Hahaha! Me too! We know the cast is great and looks like Dylan will be a perfect replacement for Chen Fei Yu Let's hope it lives up to our expectations and they have listened to the author and the fans and the drama director and writer do NingSang justice in the sequel.

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 11:42 AM, raziela said:

@n3bula :lol:Hahaha! Me too! We know the cast is great and looks like Dylan will be a perfect replacement for Chen Fei Yu Let's hope it lives up to our expectations and they have listened to the author and the fans and the drama director and writer do NingSang justice in the sequel.

 

Didi will do a great job. We don't ask for much just for NingSang to be well written like in the novel. Hoping our expectations are met this time around.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sigh I just don't want to come in few tread like this one because scared to become addict. The more popular tread, more you can become addict and sadly my life is really busy :wacko:. Still First at all, yes I did watch the whole season 1 and LOVE it so much and that why I read in webnovel and keep comment it. I think I'm in chapter 600 something now hm....

 

I remember I was so addict to the drama so when it's out in vip chinese section, I dw immediatly and watch it. When I hear they change Arthur to Dylan....yes I complaint it. Because I was so in love how Arthur was acting for Ning Que....and how the chemistry Sangsang x Ning Que was so lovely.:wub: Isn't because I don't like Dylan, but because in my imagination when I read the novel, it's was still Arthur...

After I saw some video and picture from Dylan, he seem really give his 110% to acting in the upcoming part 2. I saw he was really put his heart in his acting...I know, he probably got the whole planet agaisnt him, that why he work so hard to change our idea....

Let's see, I feel they also change Arthur isn't because of his acting or school in USA...but in the novel, we know they have a lot skinship between Sangsang and Ning Que *yes they have*....Maybe because of that, Arthur who is only 18 year old...cannot lose his first kiss in the streaming. Dylan is probably more confortable to kiss Yiren later.....:wub:

How many episodes or how they will concentrate the whole part two novel, let's see.....Ning Que was really a playfull man with all girl....:sweatingbullets: but he love only Sangsang who is his life and water.

 

I will wait to see the second part of this serie later...until then :) let's meet later. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@n3bula I heard there are chaos everywhere on social media.. SYR's fans are fighting with Dyshen's fans. what a show! the drama not even airing yet and both SYR-DYLAN also seem relaxed but the accusations already took place:D

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Been toying with the remote on this one...

 

does one need to watch the first season to watch the second? 

 

I am pretty sure i’d get a resounding yes if I asked whether this is worth the time investment...but I’d like to hear comments anyway if possible. Thanks!

 

 

Edit: Whoops! Not out yet. Must hv been blinded by Dylan. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by rocat
Corrections
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Snow Guardian I saw that too. I didn't understand with their thinking. Is it wrong if Ning + Sang + Pi hangout together to Dylan's hometown? Why can they not respect them? Was it Yiren fault? Or Dylan fault? Or HuXuan fault? None of them fault in here. But I found out most of the comments  blame Yiren and Dylan. If they are Dylan fans, they should respect him, if they are shippers, they should treat him equally and don't take a side. As if Dylan is the bad one. I feel sorry to Dylan has such lunatic fans like that. 

 

The other side, I am  also happy that after wrapped up filming the Trio still hangout together and did culinary :D:D. They are indeed foodies. I can see how they cherish their friendship not only on set. Even I saw on pic that Dylan made them meet his parents. So yups Dylan treasures them as close friends. Hope that his fans can see it in positive vibes.

 

Guys.. Even the drama not aired yet and still wait till next year but we have already showed it :sweatingbullets:. Hope it isn't plot twist :D.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, shrvirus said:

@Snow Guardian I saw that too. I didn't understand with their thinking. Is it wrong if Ning + Sang + Pi hangout together to Dylan's hometown? Why can they not respect them? Was it Yiren fault? Or Dylan fault? Or HuXuan fault? None of them fault in here. But I found out most of the comments  blame Yiren and Dylan. If they are Dylan fans, they should respect him, if they are shippers, they should treat him equally and don't take a side. As if Dylan is the bad one. I feel sorry to Dylan has such lunatic fans like that. 

 

The other side, I am  also happy that after wrapped up filming the Trio still hangout together and did culinary :D:D. They are indeed foodies. I can see how they cherish their friendship not only on set. Even I saw on pic that Dylan made them meet his parents. So yups Dylan treasures them as close friends. Hope that his fans can see it in positive vibes.

 

Guys.. Even the drama not aired yet and still wait till next year but we have already showed it :sweatingbullets:. Hope it isn't plot twist :D.

You wont want to understand their psysho-mindset unless you wanna be the same level as them:lol: I am wondering once the drama airs, and once they see the romance between Ningsang. What are they gonna do and what kinda reactions that they are gonna give? I believe both Dylan and SYR knew what is happening right now. They also knew the consequences of hanging out together in public place yet they seem do not care. LOLS. I heard from a friend that a hater in twitter accused Dylan and SYR slept together?? she was too disappointed with dylan and hates SYR too much until she made that kinda accusation of both of them. Too pathetic! 

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Been toying with the remote on this one...

 

does one need to watch the first season to watch the second? 

 

I am pretty sure i’d get a resounding yes if I asked whether this is worth the time investment...but I’d like to hear comments anyway if possible. Thanks!

of course you have to watch the first season first for understanding what is going on in the drama completedly. If you have time, you can read the novel too for better understanding of Ningsang's relationship.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, n3bula said:

Guys check this out @Snow Guardian @pad-hari @UnniSarah @angelangie @raziela 

 

Thank you for tagging me!

 

It looks amazing! You can see they worked hard and it is going to have great visuals and fight scenes. Not enough Sang Sang though -_-. Is that last person in white Haotian Sang Sang?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@n3bula, awwww, thank you so much for all the updates.  :kiss_wink:.   The cast already wrapping up filming.  Wow!!!!! really looking forward to the S2.  Dylan, SYR and all the cast/crew have worked really hard in the snow, rain, sand/dust storm.  Hope that the post production, edition and the cinematography are all done excellently.  I have a great belief in the pd that she will do a wonderful job as she did in S1.  Dylan is looking great and from the various bts, we can see that he has given his all in NQ character.  I have a gut feeling that the S2 is going to be excellent than S1.  SYR and all the old cast were the best in S1.  So, no need to comment on them.

And what's with the crazy fans accusations.  I think it all stopped.    Lets just ignore them as the three musketeers doing.  They just dont care and carry on with their friendship.  Love them so much.  

So, we have to wait and see whether the pd has completely filmed the novel or she has left some part for S3.  Hope she dont carry over this to S3.  Jaiyou!!!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2019 at 5:13 AM, Snow Guardian said:

@n3bula I heard there are chaos everywhere on social media.. SYR's fans are fighting with Dyshen's fans. what a show! the drama not even airing yet and both SYR-DYLAN also seem relaxed but the accusations already took place:D

@Snow Guardian Hello. Yes there was chaos for no good reason haha. Yiren and Didi are close friends and people can't accept it. Best to ignore those crazy people. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, raziela said:

Thank you for tagging me!

 

It looks amazing! You can see they worked hard and it is going to have great visuals and fight scenes. Not enough Sang Sang though -_-. Is that last person in white Haotian Sang Sang?

@raziela your welcome. Yes a little more of Sang Sang please. Yes the last person is YCY as Haotian. Can't wait for s2 full trailer 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, n3bula said:

@raziela your welcome. Yes a little more of Sang Sang please. Yes the last person is YCY as Haotian. Can't wait for s2 full trailer 

Thanks for the reply.  Hmmm..I wonder how much screen time she will have.  I'm here for SYR-not her.  Looking forward to the trailer a lot!  It is going to be epic.

 

I just realised from the name you also run the DiRen Twitter account that keeps us updated with so much information, pictures, updates and goodies (and having to deal with the delusional haters on Twitter)  Thank you :kiss_wink:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 8:11 PM, raziela said:

Thanks for the reply.  Hmmm..I wonder how much screen time she will have.  I'm here for SYR-not her.  Looking forward to the trailer a lot!  It is going to be epic.

 

I just realised from the name you also run the DiRen Twitter account that keeps us updated with so much information, pictures, updates and goodies (and having to deal with the delusional haters on Twitter)  Thank you :kiss_wink:

@raziela well from what I know YCY only filmed for 10-14 days. Now that doesn't mean she necessarily filmed all day. During her last 4 days of filming she was spotted site seeing so I doubt she was filming all day since she had time for that. Based on the photos I think she was just there to film when SS became Haotian and fought FuZi  since  Adam was there as well. 

 

I think we all love SYR and are here for her as well. I love my Didi too but you guys know that lol. 

 

Yes that is my Twitter account. I do have to deal with haters. I just try to ignore them and ne happy with my two favorites being good friends lol. Because of my account name they think I ship them. They don't get that I love Didi/SYR which is why I use DiRen. Oh well I don't owe anyone explanations haha.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...