[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/2/2019 at 8:24 AM, Camtu Walker said:

Is the novel completely translated already?

I didn't see a reply so just chiming in with a yes, it's fully translated, and it's amazing :)

I saw the trailer that was just released today and I couldn't help swing by here and squeeeee omg, it gave me the chills!

The trailer (the drama?) left out a few scenes/conflicts that make up some of the later bits of the novel, but it doesn't seem to me that there'd be a third season just for that. What was left out is largely side plots or some really odd stuff that wouldn't play out well with Chinese censors anyway. Really looking forward to this!! 

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

CPP's father, he lose to Fu Zi, and cant touch the land for years, he also accept prince Long Qing as his student after Long Qing defeated by Ning Que.

He's one of the bad guys, Chen Mou

Found this on Weibo, seems like a verified account but no idea if the info legit. Says mid-Jan for release, but that's like... Now? Lol

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4454209573378175

Oh, the trailer looks very nice!

hmmm Chen Feiyu kind of had that edgy kid that lives down the block feel (sorry, im old), but this new guy is quite pretty and sharp. Not bad at all! 

I really like the way Yang Chaoyue looks!!! Song Yiren is a good actress and fits Sang Sang very well. My only ish is that I generally like watching prettier girls on screen...so I'm...very happy YCY was added to the cast. 

(Please forgive me, but I am a card carrying  member of the "likes looking at pretty ppl" club.)

17 minutes ago, raziela said:

Thank you!:D  The trailer looks great but so many of the actors have changed!  it looks like Dylan Wang will be great as the new Ning Que.

Yes, he looks great. I see NQ when I see him. 

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

That is Master Qishan. Ning Que takes Sang Sang to him in Hope's he will cure her. 

Ah you're right right, Chen Mou is the one holding out his finger a few times later in the trailer. 

6 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Says mid-Jan for release, but that's like... Now? Lol

Omg, can't wait if it's mid Jan release.  Also waiting for pillow book too.:wub::wub:

Does evernight 2 have a separate weibo or all the new posts are in season 1 itself?  Can somebody confirm for me?  Thanks.

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Ah they both look similar, maybe after watching sometimes, i will easily differentiate them.

LOL they really do. But Chen Mou being Pipi's dad, that finger is the clincher. It just looked like they're attached to the same body haha

Archived