Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

49 minutes ago, transort said:

i respect everyone’s opinions on MSS and SS as I’m a fan of both. Just don’t like fanatic fans attacking one or the other. Each have their storyline with NQ so let’s just respect that. I speak from just a drama POV, never read the novel. 

If yang chao chao Yue plays SS then who plays YHY? Wasn’t the rumor that Yang Chao playing YHY?

I am speaking from my point of view about the comparison of the scenes between NQ-SS and NQ-MSS made by the production team/director and NOT ATTACKING anyone. Please read my post carefully before you make any judgment and comment. I awared that you are MSS's shipper and now you claim you are a fan of both and calling me a fanatic fan. You also mentioned few days ago that you are a novel reader and now you claim you never read the novel. Your comments and your reaction are totally different. If you respect other people opinion, you wont react that way and called other people fanatic without reading my previous post properly.  We are here to agree to disagree. Let's end this topic. Its kinda boring.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

32 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

hey twin, here is my prediction. It would be not 100% correct. I've just predicted it based on how the bts videos had shown to us and then combined them with the novel:P

Reveal hidden contents

The director said on the vid that she will keep that mysterious girl a secret for now which led many people were guessing it is Yang Chao Yue who will play as Haotian SS. After hearing today news, I have guess that all the bts videos that we have seen until today was actually human SS and not completely Haotian SS. You still remember how the novel wrote about how human SS turned into Haotian SS? she was slowly acted indifferent and her behavior started to change bit by bit. But, the most obvious one was when she was on the carriage with Fuzi and NQ. I think, that is how the screenwriter wanted to show it to us in the drama... so, all the bts videos that we had seen where human SS started act indifferent, started from NQ was asking SS to get up from her seat while he was holding her hand but SS didnt move at all from her seat and looked like a statue.. I guess, that was one of the scenes where human SS started to turn into Haotian. You still remember about our discussion with @pad-hari a while ago that I made a guess that haotian SS might have  two personalities? 

Yes I remember. 

We shall find out soon when more bts is released. 

Haotian SS clothing is not white in the novel from what I remember 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@n3bula, wow!!! TKS for the updates.  The fighting scenes look so sophisticated. Omg!!! Long Qing is so handsome in t-shirt.  They are all travelling by train to Urumqi city.  

I have no idea about Haotian SS.  I have yet to restart reading the novel.  So I hope @SG give us a clear picture.  :wub:

SYR is so pretty in white.:kiss_wink:

Edit: And here we go, she did gave us an explanation.  Sorry @SG, I think I have to go back to our private discussion posts to recollect what we have discussed:cry:

You know what comrade, I have started fell in love with Kris Sun!! I just realised that he is sooooo handsome (on/off camera):tounge_xd:

Even his make up as evil Long Qing is very eye catching! My habit of liking beautiful and handsome bad-asses is still there (haotian SS, YHY, Xia Hao, and now LQ):joy:

• LOL 1

Hi,  everyone.
I'm a newbie in this thread but I has lurked from this thread start. So, I read all of your thoughts here and decided to delurk. First, I want to say thank for people who keep this thread alive. It's pleasant if we can share the same interests. I also read Nightfall novel.

I start feeling uneasy after watch director's diary 3 with subtitle. So our SangSang will be replaced with someone else??? I hope someone can enlighten me. Director said, "who own the slippers? and I will give you cliffhanger." Damn it I feel struck with lightning. At first, I was happy that Yiren used white dress as a simbol of haotian from her previous post on weibo. I thought that maybe they would use CGI to make her plump and tall. But if it like @Snow Guardian told there will 2 haotians with different people it will be kinda confused. Ahkkkkkkk..

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, shrvirus said:

Hi,  everyone.
I'm a newbie in this thread but I has lurked from this thread start. So, I read all of your thoughts here and decided to delurk. First, I want to say thank for people who keep this thread alive. It's pleasant if we can share the same interests. I also read Nightfall novel.

I start feeling uneasy after watch director's diary 3 with subtitle. So our SangSang will be replaced with someone else??? I hope someone can enlighten me. Director said, "who own the slippers? and I will give you cliffhanger." Damn it I feel struck with lightning. At first, I was happy that Yiren used white dress as a simbol of haotian from her previous post on weibo. I thought that maybe they would use CGI to make her plump and tall. But if it like @Snow Guardian told there will 2 haotians with different people it will be kinda confused. Ahkkkkkkk..

@shrvirus welcome to the thread. Feel free to share your thoughts on here.

Okay guys so earlier I was busy and couldn't type what my point of view on this whole Haotian topic is.

First I saw comments on weibo saying Yiren will be replaced and others saying there will be two different Haotians. I was very confused. 

After watching video with eng subs I realize director Yang never said there are two Haotian. She asked who is the owner of this slippers? Could it be that she is referring to what character do they belong to? As in its Haotian. It's obvious not everyone has read the novel and many have no clue to who Haotian is. 

I'm thinking it seems like it is still Yiren walking after getting out of the snow. She is just wearing different slipper :lol:. She also maybe with different hairstyle/makeup. 

Now rumor was that Yang Chaoyue would be Haotian. However, it was said Chaoyue would only have a small part on EN. Now she is the female lead of another drama with KanKan. Filming for that started in March. So her being Haotian is unlikely. Unless she filmed all her scenes already but she was not on EN set for very long either. 

I recently read in novel that there are characters two girls that wear all white from the Divine hall. Could it be that one of them is Yang Chaoyue? So that's the new character introduced in video? 

Maybe director Yang is just creating hype with this. You know like trailers that are misleading :joy:

As you can tell I refuse to think someone else other than Yiren is SS or Haotian SS :lol:.

Btw does Haotian wear white? I know I've read she wears blue and also black. 

Let me know what your thoughts are guys @UnniSarah @Snow Guardian @epinklyn

@kiara_bleu @angelangie @pad-hari @raziela

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, shrvirus said:

Welcome to the thread, comrade:D

SPOILERS: it is only based on my personal opinion so it wont be 100% correct. 

Spoiler

Some fans were arguing yesterday on weibo that there might be two haotians exist at the same time. @pad-hari @n3bula and I were having the conversations a while ago about whether SYR will stay as Haotian or will be replaced by another actress. In my personal opinion, after watching those bts vids, SYR is still on Haotian role. As we can see from the bts vid where haotian SS was torturing NQ and he cried out painfully, then SS rushed to him while calling him "Xiao Ye". That scene was mentioned in the novel as well. However, about her running towards him and calling him out in worry, that's totally very different story. So, I made a guess that they will be weaken SS roles as Haotian and she might have two personalities (half cruel and cold-hearted haotian likes what had written in the novel and another one is half human SS). Since human SS's memories still remain in Haotian SS so I guess that is what triggering Haotian to have two personalities. 

Still remember in s1 when SS was talking by herself in front of the mirror? That scene is kinda showing us that SS has a conflicted personality. The director did mention before that the story line of EN2 isnt exactly like in the novel but the vibe of the story is the same. Since it is hard to portray a dilemma half haotian and remained memory left by human SS, so I guess, the production was trying to be creative in delivering messages and show to the viewers how haotian feels inside. So, they are either trying to have two haotian with different personalities (one SYR and another haotian acts by another actress) OR only stick with SYR as haotian. But, at the end of the story, SYR SS won the game and chose to be with NQ and eliminates the other haotian. 

The above mentioned story is only from my own perspective. Let me know your thoughts, comrades:D

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

I think i agree with @Snow Guardian opinion about two Haotian, it is not easy to visualize the detail in novel into the screen. So if it is needed to have two actors as Hao Tian, so let it be, although i prefer that SYR can portrayed both SS n Hao Tian, maybe they can differentiate the makeup or clothes or with CGI effect, so the audiences can realize that SS is different with SS Hao Tian. I believe SYR has the ability to do both character flawlessly. 

About Yang ChaoYue, she is portraying Ye HongYu right? I think she resembles with the new Ye HongYu.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

their stylist for S2 is terrible. :/ 

One of that I really really dislike is MSS new hairstyle!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I think i agree with @Snow Guardian opinion about two Haotian, it is not easy to visualize the detail in novel into the screen. So if it is needed to have two actors as Hao Tian, so let it be, although i prefer that SYR can portrayed both SS n Hao Tian, maybe they can differentiate the makeup or clothes or with CGI effect, so the audiences can realize that SS is different with SS Hao Tian. I believe SYR has the ability to do both character flawlessly. 

About Yang ChaoYue, she is portraying Ye HongYu right? I think she resembles with the new Ye HongYu.

In my opinion, the reasons why the production didnt want SYR to act as cold hearted haotian is because they wanna protect SYR's image in a good way. She have been received many hate from "those fans". If they let SYR acts as cruel SS and following what had written in the novel, I believe those fans wont be able to take it and might be cursing SYR even more. Surely she will get more bully from those haters. 

Second reason, it might be Mao Ni's idea since he firmly said that he is on SS's side and he also involved in the production and script. So, we all never know what kinda series that those people are making unless they are showing us more bts videos:D

I might be wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

its almost like they plop a white stuff or hankie on top of her head :x

• LOL 2

@n3bula @Snow Guardian  thanks for welcoming me. Your explanations ease my anxious :D.

I'm curious, is there on weibo spread hatred towards SYR as SangSang? Sorry if I ask it, I didn't have access to weibo and can't understand Chinese.  I knew some int'l fans especially another shipper camp bashed her on YT, twitter and IG, and I've still found it till now. It's such a pity to see it, sometimes those comments were irritating and sore my eyes:sweatingbullets: but I tended to ignore them. After all SYR is just doing her jobs, and I followed her previous works. Even though she was paired with handsome actors she wasn't clingy.. She is professional LoL, don't feel insecure towards her as if she will steal someone :D:D.--

We still have 3 girls who haven't been identificated who will play the roles as Flower addict and 2 saintess in white from divine hall of light. Maybe YCY will play as flower addict, this is just my wishful thinking I don't want the haotian being replaced -_-.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

SPOILERS: it is only based on my personal opinion so it wont be 100% correct. 

That is a good theory. Maybe two Haotian for a small period of time. 

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

their stylist for S2 is terrible. :/ 

Let us volunteer as their stylist lol. 

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I want Yiren to play both SS/Haotian like you say. Yiren is talented and it would be great for her to play both characters. She has the talent to do so. Playing two characters is a challenge for actors. 

No another actress is playing YHY. Her name is  Liu YuJun JKL

3 hours ago, shrvirus said:

We still have 3 girls who haven't been identificated who will play the roles as Flower addict and 2 saintess in white from divine hall of light. Maybe YCY will play as flower addict, this is just my wishful thinking I don't want the haotian being replaced

I think the same YCY is one of those three characters haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

In my opinion, the reasons why the production didnt want SYR to act as cold hearted haotian is because they wanna protect SYR's image in a good way. She have been received many hate from "those fans". If they let SYR acts as cruel SS and following what had written in the novel, I believe those fans wont be able to take it and might be cursing SYR even more. Surely she will get more bully from those haters. 

Second reason, it might be Mao Ni's idea since he firmly said that he is on SS's side and he also involved in the production and script. So, we all never know what kinda series that those people are making unless they are showing us more bts videos:D

I might be wrong. 

I wonder if production team is even aware of all hate Yiren is getting. Unless comments are being made directly under their posts. Or of Yiren or other cast members mention it. Honestly if I was Yiren I'd just ignore lots of people and focus on the positive comments or constructive criticism. 

Mao Ni being team SS gives me hope that Yiren won't be replaced and stay till end of series. 

Waiting for bts that proves SYR is the only SS/Haotian. Or that the new actress is the Flower Addict or one of the two girls from Divine Hall in white :lol:

My guess is Director Yang was smart making us all be confused about who the girl is. Great strategy to hype it up. She has us making all kinds of theories haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So I saw this and can't help but notice isn't her hair similar to Sang Sang's hair right? Saw comments on weibo that it is flower addict. So now I'm thinking that's  the girl from video.  What do you guys think? 

• Like 3

@n3bula that girl who seats beside SS is SYR real best friend. They used to be housemates:D

I doubt there will be two haotians as rumour:P its just that, the more I think about it, the more the story line doesnt make any sense. Those feet that the director mentioned before must be either belong to flower addict or other new actress. 

@shrvirus just send your viruses to those haters then they will stop bullying SYR:lol:

Have you seen the latest pics where SYR, CPP, Dylan, and their other friend hang out together in Thailand? I bet these four people are gonna be best friends or perhaps, they are already indicated each other good friends in real life. They look very comfortable with each other:wub: but, of course.. those pathetic fans are getting even more jealous and say bla bla bla about Dylan and SYR:joy: but, who cares???! 

2 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

@n3bula that girl who seats beside SS is SYR real best friend. They used to be housemates:D

I doubt there will be two haotians as rumour:P its just that, the more I think about it, the more the story line doesnt make any sense. Those feet that the director mentioned before must be either belong to flower addict or other new actress. 

@shrvirus just send your viruses to those haters then they will stop bullying SYR:lol:

Have you seen the latest pics where SYR, CPP, Dylan, and their other friend hang out together in Thailand? I bet these four people are gonna be best friends or perhaps, they are already indicated each other good friends in real life. They look very comfortable with each other:wub: but, of course.. those pathetic fans are getting even more jealous and say bla bla bla about Dylan and SYR:joy: but, who cares???! 

Yes I found out she's her bestie. 

I have also come to the conclusion that I am right and there won't be two Haotian Haha. I do think like you. The other girl must be the flower addict or another character. 

SYR, DiDi, Hu Yuxuan are really good friends you can totally tell. It makes me very happy.