Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

who are you referring to?

I was asking about the girl whose fighting with Didi on the video that director Yang Yang released on her weibo. 

 

From second video on minute 1:20. Do you know who that character is? 

 

I know YHY fights with NQ. Other than that flower addict was mentioned to also fight with him. So I'm wondering if that is the flower addict in that video or another character. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Director said girl fighting with NQ is a new character. Will introduce soon.

 

Do we know if Zoey Meng will play YHY in EN2? Haven’t seen or heard any confirmation. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dylan Weibo Updates: Mar/03 - 4.32pm (KST)

 

快两年了终于又一起工作了 (its almost 2 years finally we are working together again) 见过我八师兄 (pls to meet you my 8th Brother)

 

p4E2FKoLAtLyxbwom80mefnzxbcwIMm-5dJHFpTyN0Q0tPTUSmAgSojr7lACLsE9psu9tF67zcbqy37A

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

... she plays a maid in this drama - how truly accurate/realistic is that when it comes to her looks...

Edited by angelangie
MOD EDIT: Pls respect the artist and no bashing
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Angry 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^LOL we have a troll here!!!! 

 

Anyways completely ignoring the above post, I just want to say that I'm so hyped up because of all the bts cuts they keep throwing at us. I can really feel the chemistry already, can't wait for the show to start airing now. Didi and SYR look like cupcakes. I wouldn't have guessed it myself just by looking at her that SYR is older than Didi. And she is soooo smol and cute. Adorable. I want to keep her in my pocket. Haha. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, angelangie said:

n Weibo Updates: Mar/03 - 4.32pm (KST)

 

快两年了终于又一起工作了 (its almost 2 years finally we are working together again) 见过我八师兄 (pls to meet you my 8th Brother)

So excited for Didi and Li XiZi to get to work together. They are sooo happy :wub:

 

7 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

Poor SYR first Arthur now DD is mean to her LOL

Haha. She can't escape it I guess. Don't worry she can handle them... remember SS always has the last word :lol:

 

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

I just want to say that I'm so hyped up because of all the bts cuts they keep throwing at us. I can really feel the chemistry already, can't wait for the show to start airing now. Didi and SYR look like cupcakes. I wouldn't have guessed it myself just by looking at her that SYR is older than Didi. And she is soooo smol and cute. Adorable. I want to keep her in my pocket. Haha. 

I agree I'm loving the chemistry. They are cute together. That is great because we need that chemistry for NingSang to explode on screen. Yiren is adorable and talented and well Didi is handsome and talented. We cannot go wrong with these two Haha. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont respond to them....just report those post and we will take care of them.....

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, transort said:

Is that the original 8th brother? 

Not sure either.

 

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

Dont respond to them....just report those post and we will take care of them.....

True. I think we will see some haters joining this forum soon.

 

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

^^LOL we have a troll here!!!! 

 

Anyways completely ignoring the above post, I just want to say that I'm so hyped up because of all the bts cuts they keep throwing at us. I can really feel the chemistry already, can't wait for the show to start airing now. Didi and SYR look like cupcakes. I wouldn't have guessed it myself just by looking at her that SYR is older than Didi. And she is soooo smol and cute. Adorable. I want to keep her in my pocket. Haha. 

I love SYR-DW sparks!! Their chemistry are getting stronger in each bts video:wub:

Cant wait for EN2!!!! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That troll post...I'm just laughing my butt off. Damn she is one of a kind then to be having handsome men after her. Haters wanted to be our SYR so they can be SS themselves. Come on, given the chance to work with handsome men they would also turn themselves dark too hahaha. I know I would. Our SS is the luckiest little maid to not only have the world inside the drama after her but outside too. I know these handsome men will protect her 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2019 at 12:09 AM, angelangie said:

 

no we are pretty sure they will change FuZi, just so no ideas who will be FuZi, previously it was stated that MoShanShan will not return however we are seeing the same girl playing Mo ShanShan....

 

YeHongYu is the same which we had previously known.....

 

Chen PiPi yes that is confirmed.....

 

1st brother is the same....

 

JunMo suppose to be DylanGuo but up to date we have yet to see him on the filming site.

 

How do you know same girl for YHY?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, transort said:

 

How do you know same girl for YHY?

 

they stated previously it was suppose to be the same girl returning.....however right now we will not be sure till we see a picture of them together.....im not sure whether i did saw her on the S2 set or not.....

 

however it did stated that YHY will be play by the same girl

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

they stated previously it was suppose to be the same girl returning.....however right now we will not be sure till we see a picture of them together.....im not sure whether i did saw her on the S2 set or not.....

 

however it did stated that YHY will be play by the same girl

Who  is they? Source? Thanks 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, transort said:

Who  is they? Source? Thanks 

 

everywhere around....some are from fans IG which we always stated is 'possible' however mostly we will wait for the official news from JiangYe Weibo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...