Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Song YiRen updated her weibo

Feb/25/19 - 7.52pm (KST)

据说有个小埋汰孩十多天没发微博了是不是有人想她了 (Some said that someone had not posted in Weibo for over 10 days, anyone missing her?)

FsUiS2lvhyM2mKgAngDBUySqXSfZUBke5iJ0Co_O

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Song YiRen updated her weibo

Feb/25/19 - 7.52pm (KST)

据说有个小埋汰孩十多天没发微博了是不是有人想她了 (Some said that someone had not posted in Weibo for over 10 days, anyone missing her?)

Me.  What, is that really SYR??? She is looking so different.  Have to compliment her make up artist.  Looking forward to her Haotian SS.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Me.  What, is that really SYR??? She is looking so different.  Have to compliment her make up artist.  Looking forward to her Haotian SS.

lols yea....she really look different right? :) 

• Like 2

On 2/25/2019 at 7:47 PM, pad-hari said:

I believe those haters who ever said SYR is ugly before and after seeing her real self in s2.. they will surely feel regret and be ashamed with their own words:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yiren looks lovely. Her Haotian self will look more prettier with that long hair and different make up. She was never ugly to begin with so a little make up and bam! Glamorous :lol:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, n3bula said:

Yiren looks lovely. Her Haotian self will look more prettier with that long hair and different make up. She was never ugly to begin with so a little make up and bam! Glamorous :lol:

beauty lies in the eyes of beholder :) 

dont care what others says....as to me she is pretty that all that matter :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

beauty lies in the eyes of beholder :) 

dont care what others says....as to me she is pretty that all that matter :) 

True :)

• Like 1

Director YangYang also updates her Weibo today

Feb/26/2019 - 7.03pm (KST)

上午还在湖北开工 此刻已过湖南境界#将夜2# 加油 (Afternoon we're just working at HuBei, now we are at HuNan border #EverNight2# Fighting)

x-LWS9zwpx8XP8ATt1xWApMmw2HCWdgfGKniIbI5

Spoiler

QvvhYBflXDF5ZWWlVwgDtE9VNhnFqPjG8bhEGP3gB0Ryjvp_P0oo8Hfn73tdvPIWTupaOzqKebbAg5d3UyQxONO-0HThKagzQ9_R1XbY7mfSe7GC_V8FnuZm

• Love 2

Awww, SYR is so cute.  :kiss_wink:She does sing well also.  Her voice is great.  I think her long hair is an hair extension for the drama coz she seems to have short hair from the bts. 

Actually these BTS are posted by the stalking fans or by the crew themselves or some tourists/fans who happened to be there????  Any idea?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Awww, SYR is so cute.  :kiss_wink:She does sing well also.  Her voice is great.  I think her long hair is an hair extension for the drama coz she seems to have short hair from the bts. 

Actually these BTS are posted by the stalking fans or by the crew themselves or some tourists/fans who happened to be there????  Any idea?  

SYR is awesome.

Those bts are posted by all of the above from what I know 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

if it directly from studio should be from their managers or production teams....that allowed them to do so....however if it is from outsides that is harder to control.....u have to see is it from close up or too far as too far away might be from fans / tourist who happen to follow them there....

if it is more close up should be released from the production team themselves since they need all the possible exposure to hike up the interest more......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NzA5MzA3NQ==&mid=2652756504&idx=1&sn=caae5adb8b5796ab96e21659b84320f3 

An article written abt EN2, Director Yang Yang gave a little sneak peek to the reporter on the filming set, her view and hope for EN2. Something abt Dylan n SYR and the other characters too. It’s a nice insight frm the Director and it may take 8 mths for post prod n filming may end in May. Enjoy reading it.:)

• Thanks 1

New and old cast members behind the scenes of Ever Night 2

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Dylan Wang Song Yiren Wang Jinsong

Sequels of successful dramas often beg one important question. By this point, Dylan Wang's casting as Ning Que is set in stone as he has completely transformed into the young hero in Ever Night 2 将夜2. The cast and crew have been filming for a while now and there are enough behind the scenes interactions to answer the question in everyone's minds - Who among the original cast will be returning for the sequel? 

From the looks of it, there are quite a few of them! Dylan Wang shared a photo with Song Yiren, Hu Yuxuan andWang Jinsong. Many were surprised to see the veteran actor in an old man costume and thought that Fu Zi was being replaced. Luckily, it seems we get the pleasure of having both actors in the drama. 
Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Adam Cheng

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Adam Cheng

Adam Cheng in costume as Fu Zi is shown at the filming location engaging in an intense discussion with Dylan Wang, Song Yiren and director Yang Yang. On a side note, the captions indicate that they're talking about 'food'.  Adam Cheng also just turned 72 on Feb 24 so here's to wishing him a happy birthday and many more happiest of birthdays to come!

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Dylan Wang

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Dylan Wang

Dylan Wang as the new Ning Que. What do you think? 

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Song Yiren

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Song Yiren

Song Yiren is still the adorable Sang Sang though with the stakes raised due to her real identity, it looks like season 2 will require heavy scenes from the actress. 

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Cast

Happy times with the troublemaking trio. Hu Yuxuan returns as Chen Pipi. 

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Dylan Wang Song Yiren

The two leads with Zhang Shuangli. He also has the standard white hair and beard that they seem to be putting on all of the veteran actors.

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Cast Yuan Bingyan Marco Chen Kang Keren

Yuan Bingyan returns as Mo Shanshan. Marco Chen Zhen returns as everyone's big brother Li Manman. Kang Keren returns as Yu Lian (3rd sister). 
Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Cast Andy On Marco Chen Zhen

Another big brother returns - Andy On

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Cast Filming Dylan Wang Marco Chen

Dylan Wang has his arms around his favorite Da Shi Xiong. 

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Cast Filming Kris Sun Zujun

Ever Night 2 Cast Filming Kris Sun Zujun

Kris Sun Zujun also returns for the sequel and shares photos of his transformation.  

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Cast Filming Song Yiren

Cheng Taishen takes over for the role of Chen Mou, played by Liu Peiqi in season 1. Filming is still ongoing so we can hope to see more casts joining the show. 

cr: http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/02/new-and-old-cast-members-behind-scenes.html

I have 2 questions from this article. 

1.Dylan Wang has his arms around his favorite Da Shi Xiong. 

What is this term Da Shi Xiong mean? is it a proper noun or some endearing term?

2.The role of Chen Mou.  Who is that exactly?  Does that character appear in Season 1?

Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, pad-hari said:

have 2 questions from this article. 

1.Dylan Wang has his arms around his favorite Da Shi Xiong. 

What is this term Da Shi Xiong mean? is it a proper noun or some endearing term?

2.The role of Chen Mou.  Who is that exactly?  Does that character appear in Season 1?

Thanks in advance.

@angelangie can u help me answer these questions and clear my doubt.  TU.:wub:

Edit: that girl baby is so cute:kiss_wink: caught in between Didi and yiyi

• Like 1