Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols

to be honest MoShanshan was suppose to be under supporting however they have given MoShanShan more screen times than they did SangSang not something i like :/ 

Yes in novel she doesn't appear to often. So she should not get too much screen time. I noticed that the parts of her scenes released are of the same ones. So maybe she's done just a few scenes but they are releasing small bts of the same scene. Like the one where she helps NingSang out a part was shown and now another. 

I really do hope she is not once again given more importance than she should have.

Focus in female lead should be SS. Even YHY should get more time than MSS on screen. Now still no bts on YHY as of yet. Not that I want too much YHY either :lol:

Maybe we will get SS/NingSang  bts later on. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Yes in novel she doesn't appear to often. So she should not get too much screen time. I noticed that the parts of her scenes released are of the same ones. So maybe she's done just a few scenes but they are releasing small bts of the same scene. Like the one where she helps NingSang out a part was shown and now another. 

I really do hope she is not once again given more importance than she should have.

Focus in female lead should be SS. Even YHY should get more time than MSS on screen. Now still no bts on YHY as of yet. Not that I want too much YHY either :lol:

Maybe we will get SS/NingSang  bts later on. 

maybe....just probably cause SangSang is busy with all the filming so they have no times to really released bts on her as releasing bt wasnt really their styles

• Like 2

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

maybe....just probably cause SangSang is busy with all the filming so they have no times to really released bts on her as releasing bt wasnt really their styles

Yes could be. It better be that she's so busy cause she's on every episode lol. 

Do you know when filming ends? 

Didi will be filming between the end of April at the end of May.

Dylan's weibo update 15/02/19

DzevzvJWkAEAaG5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I really like the chemistry with these three. Love SYR smile here. She looks lovely. My DiRen and NingSang heart is so happy. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Well I'm happy we are getting more NingSang bts. We know what happens next between NingSang :love:.  Could we get a bts of the wedding night please? :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

LQ looks likable here lol. It is his smile. I like that he gets along well with Didi :)

SS with long hair so beautiful :wub:

• Like 2

Awww, @pangia, TY for another beautiful crossover m/v for our OTP's

:kiss_wink:

@karadut, I hope they dub their own voice for this season too coz I suppose they did dub their own voice for season1.  Still we don't have any info on that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, doubleicon said:

has dylan guo (2nd brother) been confirmed for s2?

as far as we know ....he is confirmed, however no Bts, or pictures had been released.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They are getting ready to film the hot spring scene :)

• Like 2