[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

I love how its easy to connect with everyone about the stuff we love when we are nice about it even if we do not have the same opinions but when people use social media to be mean/troll it makes me mad Actors have feelings too I bet if they had to say it in front of the person they wouldn't dare to but since everything is so anonymous (no consequence) they feel they can say anything I'm just hoping that trollers are young so that they can grow and mature out of it 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, phuong1317 said:

I love how its easy to connect with everyone about the stuff we love when we are nice about it even if we do not have the same opinions but when people use social media to be mean/troll it makes me mad Actors have feelings too I bet if they had to say it in front of the person they wouldn't dare to but since everything is so anonymous (no consequence) they feel they can say anything I'm just hoping that trollers are young so that they can grow and mature out of it 

I agree with you. Good thing we can enjoy everything because we respect everyone even if we see things differently. Agree to disagree

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

who are you referring to?

I was asking about the girl whose fighting with Didi on the video that director Yang Yang released on her weibo. 

From second video on minute 1:20. Do you know who that character is? 

I know YHY fights with NQ. Other than that flower addict was mentioned to also fight with him. So I'm wondering if that is the flower addict in that video or another character. 

^^LOL we have a troll here!!!! 

Anyways completely ignoring the above post, I just want to say that I'm so hyped up because of all the bts cuts they keep throwing at us. I can really feel the chemistry already, can't wait for the show to start airing now. Didi and SYR look like cupcakes. I wouldn't have guessed it myself just by looking at her that SYR is older than Didi. And she is soooo smol and cute. Adorable. I want to keep her in my pocket. Haha. 

15 hours ago, angelangie said:

n Weibo Updates: Mar/03 - 4.32pm (KST)

快两年了终于又一起工作了 (its almost 2 years finally we are working together again) 见过我八师兄 (pls to meet you my 8th Brother)

So excited for Didi and Li XiZi to get to work together. They are sooo happy :wub:

7 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

Poor SYR first Arthur now DD is mean to her LOL

Haha. She can't escape it I guess. Don't worry she can handle them... remember SS always has the last word :lol:

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

I just want to say that I'm so hyped up because of all the bts cuts they keep throwing at us. I can really feel the chemistry already, can't wait for the show to start airing now. Didi and SYR look like cupcakes. I wouldn't have guessed it myself just by looking at her that SYR is older than Didi. And she is soooo smol and cute. Adorable. I want to keep her in my pocket. Haha. 

I agree I'm loving the chemistry. They are cute together. That is great because we need that chemistry for NingSang to explode on screen. Yiren is adorable and talented and well Didi is handsome and talented. We cannot go wrong with these two Haha. 

17 hours ago, transort said:

Is that the original 8th brother? 

Not sure either.

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

Dont respond to them....just report those post and we will take care of them.....

True. I think we will see some haters joining this forum soon.

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

^^LOL we have a troll here!!!! 

Anyways completely ignoring the above post, I just want to say that I'm so hyped up because of all the bts cuts they keep throwing at us. I can really feel the chemistry already, can't wait for the show to start airing now. Didi and SYR look like cupcakes. I wouldn't have guessed it myself just by looking at her that SYR is older than Didi. And she is soooo smol and cute. Adorable. I want to keep her in my pocket. Haha. 

I love SYR-DW sparks!! Their chemistry are getting stronger in each bts video:wub:

Cant wait for EN2!!!! 

That troll post...I'm just laughing my butt off. Damn she is one of a kind then to be having handsome men after her. Haters wanted to be our SYR so they can be SS themselves. Come on, given the chance to work with handsome men they would also turn themselves dark too hahaha. I know I would. Our SS is the luckiest little maid to not only have the world inside the drama after her but outside too. I know these handsome men will protect her 

On 1/25/2019 at 12:09 AM, angelangie said:

no we are pretty sure they will change FuZi, just so no ideas who will be FuZi, previously it was stated that MoShanShan will not return however we are seeing the same girl playing Mo ShanShan....

YeHongYu is the same which we had previously known.....

Chen PiPi yes that is confirmed.....

1st brother is the same....

JunMo suppose to be DylanGuo but up to date we have yet to see him on the filming site.

How do you know same girl for YHY?

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

they stated previously it was suppose to be the same girl returning.....however right now we will not be sure till we see a picture of them together.....im not sure whether i did saw her on the S2 set or not.....

however it did stated that YHY will be play by the same girl

Who  is they? Source? Thanks 

I hv a feeling that Meng Ziyi will not return as YHY n the girl seen practising with Dylan in the vid is the new YHY, 刘珂君JKL.  No pix of Meng Ziyi found but there are a few of the new girl dressed in the Divine Priestess robe with the crown. Anyway, I am waiting for Director Yang Yang’s nx note to confirm. 

Archived