Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

17 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Calling for our comrades and especially @Snow Guardian.  We have a final announcement of the cast for EN 2.  come join us for the second part of the novel discussions.  Jaiyou!!!!!! 

Edit:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4326861188457535?

Omo, the fighting practice!!!!! He is looking cool with the fighting moves and when he is skidding!!!!! 

*Hittingmyselfinthehead*#dontgettooexited#hope auntie's don't mess the beautiful season2:D

Comradeeeeee, I've just realised that this forum was logout accidently from my phone since yesterday. No wonder I cant click anything on the button:lol:

Dont worry, I dont think the auntie would dare to mess up the season 2 this time. Thank you for the link comrade!! Its awesome!:astonished: 

• Like 3

Have they announced the whole cast for s2 yet? I'll be happy if we get the same brothers/sisters.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Have they announced the whole cast for s2 yet? I'll be happy if we get the same brothers/sisters.  

no they havent announced the whole cast yet....so far it is only Dylan and Song YiRen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no they havent announced the whole cast yet....so far it is only Dylan and Song YiRen

Chinguuu,, how are they going to make SYR's height becomes taller and chubby in s2??:o

• LOL 2

Yay Didi! Love the bts.. the way he looks and moves. I am excited!! I just hope that Netflix picks this up. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

Chinguuu,, how are they going to make SYR's height becomes taller and chubby in s2??:o

I'm wondering the same thing. They wouldn't change her to another actress right? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

hahaha beat me....

Dylan is 1.83m

Chen Fei Yu is 1.80m :D 

maybe they wont dig holes on the floor this times to show Song YiRen are shorter :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, starry58 said:

Yay Didi! Love the bts.. the way he looks and moves. I am excited!! I just hope that Netflix picks this up. 

I am too! Yes we need to request Netflix to pick up EN

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha beat me....

Dylan is 1.83m

Chen Fei Yu is 1.80m :D 

maybe they wont dig holes on the floor this times to show Song YiRen are shorter :D 

I think this time, they are going to dig a hole to bury half of Didi's legs to make sure his height same as SYR's:joy::joy:

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, Snow Guardian said:

I think this time, they are going to dig a hole to bury half of Didi's legs to make sure his weight same as SYR's:joy::joy:

er....isnt half abit too much ??? :D 

• LOL 3

38 minutes ago, angelangie said:

er....isnt half abit too much ??? :D 

Or.... Perhaps, put a long stick to SYR's both legs and hide it inside her skirt so she can have the same height as Didi. 

I typo my previous post, not weight but height:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

We didn't get charcoal black SS, so we definitely won't get tall, voluptuous SS :D. What I'm more concerned of is

Spoiler

Whether they will go with SS=DoX=YZ. That part of the novel has recently been translated and knowing how special effects for fantasy scenes are usually horrible, I'm not really looking forward to the live adaptation of Chapters 670-690.

Through bits and pieces of the bts so far, DW kind of have a similar silhouette as CFY. But I suppose we will no longer see the rawness that CFY had. I assummed DW is more accomplished in a sense that he has a longer resume than CFY?

Still hoping for another FZ instead of the rumored Alex Fong. Although it is wishful thinking, I kind of want to see Hu Ge as FZ hahahaaaa...

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, dzareth said:

We didn't get charcoal black SS, so we definitely won't get tall, voluptuous SS :D. What I'm more concerned of is

Reveal hidden contents

Through bits and pieces of the bts so far, DW kind of have a similar silhouette as CFY. But I suppose we will no longer see the rawness that CFY had. I assummed DW is more accomplished in a sense that he has a longer resume than CFY?

Still hoping for another FZ instead of the rumored Alex Fong. Although it is wishful thinking, I kind of want to see Hu Ge as FZ hahahaaaa...

unfortunately i think DW resume only end with Meteor Garden 2018 with Shen Yue, and he is currently involved in a variety show 'The Inn2' that all i know of him so far.....

@kokodus might know more since she love him :D 

hmmm somehow your ideas of 'HuGe' as Fuzi is definitely appealing :D i love Adam Cheng version of FuZi & like you.....I'm not sure how to take Alex Foong as the Fuzi instead......havent seen him much in a period drama............

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

finally you tooted over :D 

must tooted them, otherwise they would become the "woodcutters" at another place:joy::joy: Kidding, kidding, I just miss their posts especially their funny moving pictures:joy:

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Just thought I'd share this 

guess this will be in S2 where SangSang will be another person......forgetting about NingQue

• Like 3