Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

Director YangYang also posted on her weibo regarding the Lunar New Year Celebration with the whole cast

Wow! Is that the whole cast and crew?  So many people but it's great they did this for them as they can't go home to be with their families.

I can recognise SYR, Dylan Wang, Chen Pipi and 3rd Sister in the big white jumper sitting next to SYR.  Can you guys recognise anyone else in the cast?    It's so difficult when they are out of costume :wacko:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, raziela said:

Wow! Is that the whole cast and crew?  So many people but it's great they did this for them as they can't go home to be with their families.

I can recognise SYR, Dylan Wang, Chen Pipi and 3rd Sister in the big white jumper sitting next to SYR.  Can you guys recognise anyone else in the cast?    It's so difficult when they are out of costume :wacko:

Yes that was nice plus they had performances. Didi sang one of his songs. Does SYR sing? I saw her with a mic on stage with Hu Yu Xuan. 

I only recognize very few as well. Maybe someone else can help us out with that lol. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, angelangie said:

any cuter, i will go and kidnap her :D 

Hahaha. I need my own SS but I don't think we'll be able to kidnap her since Shao Ye will be super mad. 

Dylan saying "his own SS" dammit...hit the spot. NQ and his SS..sniiffff

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, pangia said:

Hahaha. I need my own SS but I don't think we'll be able to kidnap her since Shao Ye will be super mad. 

Dylan saying "his own SS" dammit...hit the spot. NQ and his SS..sniiffff

Yeah he doesn't like her attention in anyone other than him lol.

Yup.... DiRen is going to make our NingSang hearts very happy :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, n3bula said:

I only recognize very few as well. Maybe someone else can help us out with that lol. 

I can't figure out which actor the one in the grey jumper and cap is. I think it might be Long Qing?

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Glad Didi's mom got to be with him and met the cast and crew :)

That's nice his Mum was there. 

The picture makes me laugh: his Mum looks like a nice sophisticated, high class lady in the middle, the girls look cute on the left and then you've got all the guys on the right dressed all casual throwing up signs :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, raziela said:

I can't figure out which actor the one in the grey jumper and cap is. I think it might be Long Qing?

That's nice his Mum was there. 

The picture makes me laugh: his Mum looks like a nice sophisticated, high class lady in the middle, the girls look cute on the left and then you've got all the guys on the right dressed all casual throwing up signs :lol:

I only recognize my favorite character everyone else I don't recognize. You're going to have to show me the cast pics with labels :lol:

Can someone tell me who the new members of the cast are? What roles they play? 

Boys will be boys :lol:

Whose the girl next to SYR in that picture? 

@angelangie help us out with the cast pictures :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, n3bula said:

I only recognize my favorite character everyone else I don't recognize. You're going to have to show me the cast pics with labels :lol:

Can someone tell me who the new members of the cast are? What roles they play? 

Boys will be boys :lol:

Whose the girl next to SYR in that picture? 

@angelangie help us out with the cast pictures :joy:

looks like 3rd sister? not sure the picture a lil too blur for me to really zoom in lols....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

looks like 3rd sister? not sure the picture a lil too blur for me to really zoom in lols....

Yes it is blurry lol. So still no release of the full cast list? 

I still haven't seen my Jun Mo:(

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Yes it is blurry lol. So still no release of the full cast list? 

I still haven't seen my Jun Mo:(

no i havent really seen anything official yet

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, n3bula said:

Yeah he doesn't like her attention in anyone other than him lol.

Yup.... DiRen is going to make our NingSang hearts very happy :wub:

My heart is already in a mess from that one saying. If I see another bts of SS and NQ being lovey dovey, my heart might just explode haha

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, pangia said:

My heart is already in a mess from that one saying. If I see another bts of SS and NQ being lovey dovey, my heart might just explode haha

well....he does get possessive when it involved SangSang....

as to NingQue SangSang belong only to him....however he is also interested in others girls.... :/ 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well....he does get possessive when it involved SangSang....

as to NingQue SangSang belong only to him....however he is also interested in others girls.... :/ 

True. Please tell me after SS returns he doesn't keep showing interest in other girls. 

I had no problem getting mad at CFY's NQ lol but now it's my Didi's NQ. I don't want to be mad at him lol. Still honestly I'll be mad at any NQ who flirts with any other girl than our SS <_<:lol:

Sorry NQ but SS wins over you 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

True. Please tell me after SS returns he doesn't keep showing interest in other girls. 

I had no problem getting mad at CFY's NQ lol but now it's my Didi's NQ. I don't want to be mad at him lol. Still honestly I'll be mad at any NQ who flirts with any other girl than our SS <_<:lol:

Sorry NQ but SS wins over you 

dunno....i cant tell u much....as i dont know how the script going to change.....

i will be angry no matter who is NQ....if they go back on their words 

• LOL 3

@angelangie @n3bula

I swear if they change the script to NQ going back to a certain someone, I will murder someone, specifically NQ and then that certain someone lol. 

It's really not fair that SS belong to NQ only but NQ can belong to multiple girls :unamused:

I swear sometimes I just wanted to see SS cheat on him for the heck if it haha. Yes SS won, Shao Ye. 

We need Prince Long Qing and Prince Hun Yuan to step up their games. :joy: but I'm pretty sure they will die by NQ's hands either way. 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, pangia said:

@angelangie @n3bula

I swear if they change the script to NQ going back to a certain someone, I will murder someone, specifically NQ and then that certain someone lol. 

It's really not fair that SS belong to NQ only but NQ can belong to multiple girls :unamused:

I swear sometimes I just wanted to see SS cheat on him for the heck if it haha. Yes SS won, Shao Ye. 

We need Prince Long Qing and Prince Hun Yuan to step up their games. :joy: but I'm pretty sure they will die by NQ's hands either way. 

i heard that they will have a loveline in between YHY and NQ in S2 lols....so far i have yet to see any pictures surfaces for YHY except the announcement that she will be in it.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

dunno....i cant tell u much....as i dont know how the script going to change.....

i will be angry no matter who is NQ....if they go back on their words 

I know. Who knows what the aunties are thinking? Only them .