Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

I don't know about you guys but I love seeing NQ carry SS in any ways. She is that precious to him. It's dangerous and yet they are so willing to try their hardest to bring us the best of EN.

Now...can we get a sneek peak at the love scene? I believed its only after this scene or a little further lol. Likely not :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, pangia said:

I don't know about you guys but I love seeing NQ carry SS in any ways. She is that precious to him. It's dangerous and yet they are so willing to hard their hardest to bring us the best of EN.

Now...can we get a sneek peak at the love scene? I believed its only after this scene or a little further lol. Likely not :joy:

I love NingSang and everything they do for each other. I want to be swept of my feet too lol. 

I'm glad we have Dylan/SYR who are so into their characters and doing their best to make us the viewers so happy. 

A sneak peek to the love scene is not likely they will save the best till it airs. Still they could show us a bit of hugging and perhaps a kiss. Why are they so greedy with NingSang goodness? :joy:

Well according to Dylan's schedule there is a fan support event on the set of EN2 on February 16th. I expect pictures or at least info about what the fans see. Looking forward to it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, pangia said:

Omg guys. This LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD. Just how I imagined when reading the novel. I do however worried about NQ/Dylan back hahaha

Oh wow! This is just like from the book except Sang Sang should be carrying the big black umbrella but I guess realistically that would be too difficult for the actors.  Looks like a very difficult scene to shoot.  Hope they stay safe and uninjured

• Like 2

10 hours ago, n3bula said:

I love NingSang and everything they do for each other. I want to be swept of my feet too lol. 

I'm glad we have Dylan/SYR who are so into their characters and doing their best to make us the viewers so happy. 

A sneak peek to the love scene is not likely they will save the best till it airs. Still they could show us a bit of hugging and perhaps a kiss. Why are they so greedy with NingSang goodness? :joy:

Well according to Dylan's schedule there is a fan support event on the set of EN2 on February 16th. I expect pictures or at least info about what the fans see. Looking forward to it. 

Tell me about it. They release more on that Momo girl and NQ than him and SS. Whoever release that fighting scene with her on his back, I just wanna kiss them. 

I know, me and my wishful thinking...lol but right some hands touching is totally fine with me too. 

Oh and do hope that those fans show some really good bts of all the cast too but mostly on the leads

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, raziela said:

Oh wow! This is just like from the book except Sang Sang should be carrying the big black umbrella but I guess realistically that would be too difficult for the actors.  Looks like a very difficult scene to shoot.  Hope they stay safe and uninjured

I think she is holding it. If you look closing, she is holding it across his chest. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I'm In.. @angelangie  Mgs me when it starts.. I saw season 1 and loking forword to season 2

noted my friend :) 

5 hours ago, pangia said:

I think she is holding it. If you look closing, she is holding it across his chest. 

If this is the temple scene, n the web novel she is holding the big black umbrella up and open to protect from the Light but I totally understand why they would change it for filming.  The logistics of filming a fight scene whilst carrying that huge umbrella would be far too difficult

• Like 1

DyRen invite fans to go visit them on set :)

SYR looks so pretty 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, jswrpt said:

What is this link about?  Coz i am not able to access it.  Is it the same message of fan event of EN2shooting set posted above? Thanks

I am wondering will they be able to complete the whole novel in s2? Or is there a chance for a s3??

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

What is this link about?  Coz i am not able to access it.  Is it the same message of fan event of EN2shooting set posted above? Thanks

Is another one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG SYR is looking so cute in 2 tile-ponytails.:kiss_wink: next to Dylan

I think these scenes are lanke temple fight scenes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

OMG SYR is looking so cute in 2 tile-ponytails.:kiss_wink: next to Dylan

I think these scenes are lanke temple fight scenes.

Agree, comrade. She is so cute and I think her face looks more mature as well:D maybe the effect of the make up.

I cant wait for the hot scenes, especially after they get married:joy:opppsss... huahuahua:joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@Snow Guardian I am looking forward to the Feb 16 EN2 fan event.  I want to see how these two interact and their chemistry.:love:

Dont tell me you will be attending on the fan meeting. Dont make me jealous, comrade!:bawling:

• LOL 1