Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

15 minutes ago, starry58 said:

I can't wait for the real one. Really hoping they have strong natural chemistry on screen. :wub:

So Sangsang is going to be a wife and a mom? I want kissing scenes and love scenes. The real deal HAHAHA. 

Yes she will be. Lol. 

Spoiler

Lol

• Love 3

wow!!! @pangia, thank you so much for the lovey-dovey excerpts between our OTP.  :wub:

But there are some more important parts from Chapter 890 for nearly 10 chapters, i suppose.  they are MTL version.  Have you read them?  Oh those chapters are seem to be more intense which some of our ENers suggested :tounge_wink:  If you want to discuss about those Yoda version chapters, there is a separate thread created by @angelangie were you can share your thoughts and opinions.   here is the link for that thread

But i really liked your:wub::wub: mv on NQ-SS couple with umbrella song.  what a choice of music for that video, huh!!!!!  Really like it.  

• Like 1

OMG! We better see those scenes literally come to life. Let us start with the "lips parted" at least. I don't want a smack for a scene as sensual as that hahaha.

Thank you, @pangia for sharing! :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@starry58 @epinklyn @pad-hari @pangia @angelangie so glad to see this thread going. More discussions. I think we are all excited to see S2 which i am hoping can be much better than s1. 

The cast and crew are really working hard to achieve success. Welcoming the new cast I am sure they will all do great. 

Does anyone know about my Jun Mo ? I haven't seen him yet. 

I think we all want the loving scenes between SS but I don't know how much they can really give us lol. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

wow!!! @pangia, thank you so much for the lovey-dovey excerpts between our OTP.  :wub:

But there are some more important parts from Chapter 890 for nearly 10 chapters, i suppose.  they are MTL version.  Have you read them?  Oh those chapters are seem to be more intense which some of our ENers suggested :tounge_wink:  If you want to discuss about those Yoda version chapters, there is a separate thread created by @angelangie were you can share your thoughts and opinions.   here is the link for that thread

But i really liked your:wub::wub: mv on NQ-SS couple with umbrella song.  what a choice of music for that video, huh!!!!!  Really like it.  

Hahahaha i think those chapters will be changed 180 degrees my friend, maybe just pool of blood, the "cutting" will never be exist.

• LOL 1

21 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@starry58 @epinklyn @pad-hari @pangia @angelangie so glad to see this thread going. More discussions. I think we are all excited to see S2 which i am hoping can be much better than s1. 

The cast and crew are really working hard to achieve success. Welcoming the new cast I am sure they will all do great. 

Does anyone know about my Jun Mo ? I haven't seen him yet. 

I think we all want the loving scenes between SS but I don't know how much they can really give us lol. 

After i watched the video narrated by director Yang, i can feel she and the casts (old and new) really working hard for this chapter 2, especially when i saw CPP scenes, i dont know which scene is that on the novel, but i feel so sad watching him on that scene, so different when he was in chapter one, his world still beautiful and he can do things he loved most, living together with his brother sister in Academy, chat and fighting with NQ n SS. My heart touched watching the video, too soft hearted yeah.

I think this chapter 2 will be so much different with chapter 1, the beautiful sceneries, laughing and comedies will be reduced a lot, change with a lot fighting scenes, bloody ones, war, and of course a lot romantic and intimate scenes between NQ n SS LOL. Maybe they should determine what PG rate viewers for this one LOL. 

• Love 2

Eng Sub for video 1 month filming Ever Night 2.

Credit to Kaitlynn Lee on Youtube.

So some of the scenes were re-filming after the production team read comments, feedbacks and advices from viewers after the EN chapter 1 ended airing, this is a good thing, they listen their loyal viewers.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

After i watched the video narrated by director Yang, i can feel she and the casts (old and new) really working hard for this chapter 2, especially when i saw CPP scenes, i dont know which scene is that on the novel, but i feel so sad watching him on that scene, so different when he was in chapter one, his world still beautiful and he can do things he loved most, living together with his brother sister in Academy, chat and fighting with NQ n SS. My heart touched watching the video, too soft hearted yeah.

I think this chapter 2 will be so much different with chapter 1, the beautiful sceneries, laughing and comedies will be reduced a lot, change with a lot fighting scenes, bloody ones, war, and of course a lot romantic and intimate scenes between NQ n SS LOL. Maybe they should determine what PG rate viewers for this one LOL. 

Ikr Chen Pipi is so lovable and he did look sad. We really love these characters and feel for them. 

Yes s2 will be much darker very different from S1. The positive is that we get more badass action scenes. The romance and intimate scenes are the highlight for NingSang fans lol. We have high expectations :lol:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Eng Sub for video 1 month filming Ever Night 2.

Credit to Kaitlynn Lee on Youtube.

So some of the scenes were re-filming after the production team read comments, feedbacks and advices from viewers after the EN chapter 1 ended airing, this is a good thing, they listen their loyal viewers.

Yes! So glad to hear they are listening to what the viewers want. Wonder what comments made by fans they chose to not ignore. We shall find out soon. 

• Like 2

@pad-hari hehe no problem and glad you really liked the Umbrella MV. Thanks sharing the link, I'll definitely check it out. 

2 hours ago, starry58 said:

OMG! We better see those scenes literally come to life. Let us start with the "lips parted" at least. I don't want a smack for a scene as sensual as that hahaha.

Thank you, @pangia for sharing! :wub:

No problem.  I'm really hoping that they listen to fans and keep those juicy romance in the drama. Haha. I mean doesn't have to be that much details but just a little hint that something is going on. 

Like example, the leads kiss and lower themselves into the bed/ground/hay or whatever and the camera goes up hahaha. Yea. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Look at Didi here. He can easily change his facial expressions and show different raw emotions. I'm sure on that second one he is looking at SS:wub:

In the lower right hand side you see two cameras one on him and the other one on SYR. Which is why I'm thinking it's their scene. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@epinklynthanks for the filming video with subs.

Waaahh!!!! They are refilming some scenes after the feedback from the viewers.  Wow!!!! That's great news!!!! I really liked this PD in season1 itself.  The way she explains the scenes to the actors and the perfection she expects from finishing the scenes and the various incorporations are very good.  I didn't know that she will consider the feedback of viewers too in this season.

Really really hope that season2 turns out to be good for all the hard work done by the crew.  Jaiyou!!!!!:love::heart::thumbsup:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, raziela said:

I hope Ever Night 2 does justice to Sang Sang's character.

so far only seeing more on NingQue.....hardly see much of SangSang as yet :/ 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so far only seeing more on NingQue.....hardly see much of SangSang as yet :/ 

Sigh...gosh and S2 is where her special power is awakening. But I guess it show more NQ because Dylan did filmed his part first. SYR came a bit later. 

• Like 3

@raziela @angelangie

We all want to see more of SS and if it stays true to the novel we will get that. It is SYR's time to shine next to Didi cause they are the leads and should have the same amount of screen time. This season is about NQ/SS journey. 

@pangia you're right SYR recently started to film so they have more bts of the other actors. I'm hoping soon they will release more bts with SS. The director also said more actors would start filming soon. Jun Mo that means you lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

@raziela @angelangie

We all want to see more of SS and if it stays true to the novel we will get that. It is SYR's time to shine next to Didi cause they are the leads and should have the same amount of screen time. This season is about NQ/SS journey. 

@pangia you're right SYR recently started to film so they have more bts of the other actors. I'm hoping soon they will release more bts with SS. The director also said more actors would start filming soon. Jun Mo that means you lol.

yea we really want to see more of SangSang....i hope the scriptwriter and director will be fair this times

• Like 4

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

yea we really want to see more of SangSang....i hope the scriptwriter and director will be fair this times

They better stick true to the novel. SS is equally important as much as NQ since her status is no joke lol. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pangia said:

They better stick true to the novel. SS is equally important as much as NQ since her status is no joke lol. 

lets pray for it 

• Like 2