[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

15 minutes ago, starry58 said:

I can't wait for the real one. Really hoping they have strong natural chemistry on screen. :wub:

So Sangsang is going to be a wife and a mom? I want kissing scenes and love scenes. The real deal HAHAHA. 

Yes she will be. Lol. 

Spoiler

Lol

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow!!! @pangia, thank you so much for the lovey-dovey excerpts between our OTP.  :wub:

But there are some more important parts from Chapter 890 for nearly 10 chapters, i suppose.  they are MTL version.  Have you read them?  Oh those chapters are seem to be more intense which some of our ENers suggested :tounge_wink:  If you want to discuss about those Yoda version chapters, there is a separate thread created by @angelangie were you can share your thoughts and opinions.   here is the link for that thread

But i really liked your:wub::wub: mv on NQ-SS couple with umbrella song.  what a choice of music for that video, huh!!!!!  Really like it.  

@starry58 @epinklyn @pad-hari @pangia @angelangie so glad to see this thread going. More discussions. I think we are all excited to see S2 which i am hoping can be much better than s1. 

The cast and crew are really working hard to achieve success. Welcoming the new cast I am sure they will all do great. 

Does anyone know about my Jun Mo ? I haven't seen him yet. 

I think we all want the loving scenes between SS but I don't know how much they can really give us lol. 

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

wow!!! @pangia, thank you so much for the lovey-dovey excerpts between our OTP.  :wub:

But there are some more important parts from Chapter 890 for nearly 10 chapters, i suppose.  they are MTL version.  Have you read them?  Oh those chapters are seem to be more intense which some of our ENers suggested :tounge_wink:  If you want to discuss about those Yoda version chapters, there is a separate thread created by @angelangie were you can share your thoughts and opinions.   here is the link for that thread

But i really liked your:wub::wub: mv on NQ-SS couple with umbrella song.  what a choice of music for that video, huh!!!!!  Really like it.  

Hahahaha i think those chapters will be changed 180 degrees my friend, maybe just pool of blood, the "cutting" will never be exist.

21 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@starry58 @epinklyn @pad-hari @pangia @angelangie so glad to see this thread going. More discussions. I think we are all excited to see S2 which i am hoping can be much better than s1. 

The cast and crew are really working hard to achieve success. Welcoming the new cast I am sure they will all do great. 

Does anyone know about my Jun Mo ? I haven't seen him yet. 

I think we all want the loving scenes between SS but I don't know how much they can really give us lol. 

After i watched the video narrated by director Yang, i can feel she and the casts (old and new) really working hard for this chapter 2, especially when i saw CPP scenes, i dont know which scene is that on the novel, but i feel so sad watching him on that scene, so different when he was in chapter one, his world still beautiful and he can do things he loved most, living together with his brother sister in Academy, chat and fighting with NQ n SS. My heart touched watching the video, too soft hearted yeah.

I think this chapter 2 will be so much different with chapter 1, the beautiful sceneries, laughing and comedies will be reduced a lot, change with a lot fighting scenes, bloody ones, war, and of course a lot romantic and intimate scenes between NQ n SS LOL. Maybe they should determine what PG rate viewers for this one LOL. 

Eng Sub for video 1 month filming Ever Night 2.

Credit to Kaitlynn Lee on Youtube.

So some of the scenes were re-filming after the production team read comments, feedbacks and advices from viewers after the EN chapter 1 ended airing, this is a good thing, they listen their loyal viewers.

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

After i watched the video narrated by director Yang, i can feel she and the casts (old and new) really working hard for this chapter 2, especially when i saw CPP scenes, i dont know which scene is that on the novel, but i feel so sad watching him on that scene, so different when he was in chapter one, his world still beautiful and he can do things he loved most, living together with his brother sister in Academy, chat and fighting with NQ n SS. My heart touched watching the video, too soft hearted yeah.

I think this chapter 2 will be so much different with chapter 1, the beautiful sceneries, laughing and comedies will be reduced a lot, change with a lot fighting scenes, bloody ones, war, and of course a lot romantic and intimate scenes between NQ n SS LOL. Maybe they should determine what PG rate viewers for this one LOL. 

Ikr Chen Pipi is so lovable and he did look sad. We really love these characters and feel for them. 

Yes s2 will be much darker very different from S1. The positive is that we get more badass action scenes. The romance and intimate scenes are the highlight for NingSang fans lol. We have high expectations :lol:

56 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Eng Sub for video 1 month filming Ever Night 2.

Credit to Kaitlynn Lee on Youtube.

So some of the scenes were re-filming after the production team read comments, feedbacks and advices from viewers after the EN chapter 1 ended airing, this is a good thing, they listen their loyal viewers.

Yes! So glad to hear they are listening to what the viewers want. Wonder what comments made by fans they chose to not ignore. We shall find out soon. 

@pad-hari hehe no problem and glad you really liked the Umbrella MV. Thanks sharing the link, I'll definitely check it out. 

2 hours ago, starry58 said:

OMG! We better see those scenes literally come to life. Let us start with the "lips parted" at least. I don't want a smack for a scene as sensual as that hahaha.

Thank you, @pangia for sharing! :wub:

No problem.  I'm really hoping that they listen to fans and keep those juicy romance in the drama. Haha. I mean doesn't have to be that much details but just a little hint that something is going on. 

Like example, the leads kiss and lower themselves into the bed/ground/hay or whatever and the camera goes up hahaha. Yea. 

Look at Didi here. He can easily change his facial expressions and show different raw emotions. I'm sure on that second one he is looking at SS:wub:

In the lower right hand side you see two cameras one on him and the other one on SYR. Which is why I'm thinking it's their scene. 

@epinklynthanks for the filming video with subs.

Waaahh!!!! They are refilming some scenes after the feedback from the viewers.  Wow!!!! That's great news!!!! I really liked this PD in season1 itself.  The way she explains the scenes to the actors and the perfection she expects from finishing the scenes and the various incorporations are very good.  I didn't know that she will consider the feedback of viewers too in this season.

Really really hope that season2 turns out to be good for all the hard work done by the crew.  Jaiyou!!!!!:love::heart::thumbsup:

49 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so far only seeing more on NingQue.....hardly see much of SangSang as yet :/ 

Sigh...gosh and S2 is where her special power is awakening. But I guess it show more NQ because Dylan did filmed his part first. SYR came a bit later. 

@raziela @angelangie

We all want to see more of SS and if it stays true to the novel we will get that. It is SYR's time to shine next to Didi cause they are the leads and should have the same amount of screen time. This season is about NQ/SS journey. 

@pangia you're right SYR recently started to film so they have more bts of the other actors. I'm hoping soon they will release more bts with SS. The director also said more actors would start filming soon. Jun Mo that means you lol.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

yea we really want to see more of SangSang....i hope the scriptwriter and director will be fair this times

They better stick true to the novel. SS is equally important as much as NQ since her status is no joke lol. 

Dylan Wang acting, to me is very subpar. I don't get anything from watching him, so I am very skeptical but hopes he can pull it off, as there is pressure on him to live up to the hype. Although Arthur Chen is young too, I think he really sold what made NQ from the novel. Not to mention, I've been seeing other cast members not returning, maybe FuZi and others. I really like them, and I know the person who plays 2nd elder brother has a new drama he'll be starring in that's coming out this year/beginning of next but idk. Will Dylan Kuo also be in season2? i haven't seen any confirmations yet.

Does China not do contracts for actors? I would've thought that with the series being broken into two parts, they would sign on the actors in a contract so that the same cast would be available for season 2. eh. I think EN2 may shoot themselves in the foot, given how much of a success EN is, the fact that some of the original cast isn't returning isn't doing them any favors. my dad and I really like Arthur and enjoyed watching EN together, but we both said with arthur gone and FuZi gone too, well just read the recaps or series recap when EN2 is done. 

3 hours ago, doubleicon said:

Dylan Wang acting, to me is very subpar. I don't get anything from watching him, so I am very skeptical but hopes he can pull it off, as there is pressure on him to live up to the hype. Although Arthur Chen is young too, I think he really sold what made NQ from the novel. Not to mention, I've been seeing other cast members not returning, maybe FuZi and others. I really like them, and I know the person who plays 2nd elder brother has a new drama he'll be starring in that's coming out this year/beginning of next but idk. Will Dylan Kuo also be in season2? i haven't seen any confirmations yet.

Does China not do contracts for actors? I would've thought that with the series being broken into two parts, they would sign on the actors in a contract so that the same cast would be available for season 2. eh. I think EN2 may shoot themselves in the foot, given how much of a success EN is, the fact that some of the original cast isn't returning isn't doing them any favors. my dad and I really like Arthur and enjoyed watching EN together, but we both said with arthur gone and FuZi gone too, well just read the recaps or series recap when EN2 is done. 

I respect your opinion but I think differently. Quiet the opposite actually. In my honest opinion CFY is an okay actor but he doesn't make me feel much. He has the same facial expressions in almost all of his scenes. SYR was better in acting than he was at least for me. She made me feel everything her character was feeling. 

As far as Dylan goes I watched him in Meteor Garden and for someone who never acted before he did great. He easily shows all different kinds of emotions. I'm not saying he is perfect in acting cause he is not. As he gains experience he will only get better. The same goes for CFY. 

I do think that true fans of the novel will continue to watch regardless of the actors. I know I will. I've come to love some of these characters and want to see their journey to the end. 

I get that people are upset about the cast change but the new cast deserves to be given a chance as well. S2 can also have talented actors and it is unfair to think otherwise. EN2 is not even out yet and people are already saying it may not be as good as s1. I don't understand how one can compare them if s2 has not even aired yet.

The hype for s2 does exist. Dylan Wang is popular internationally and he will bring in many viewers.  As a matter of fact many of his fans are only watching s1 because of him. S1 was a success on its own but Dylan is contributing to its success as well. 

Storywise S2 is supposed to be better than s1 so I have high expectations on that. We shall soon find out how s2 does :)

17 minutes ago, n3bula said:

I respect your opinion but I think differently. Quiet the opposite actually. In my honest opinion CFY is an okay actor but he doesn't make me feel much. He has the same facial expressions in almost all of his scenes. SYR was better in acting than he was at least for me. She made me feel everything her character was feeling. 

As far as Dylan goes I watched him in Meteor Garden and for someone who never acted before he did great. He easily shows all different kinds of emotions. I'm not saying he is perfect in acting cause he is not. As he gains experience he will only get better. The same goes for CFY. 

I do think that true fans of the novel will continue to watch regardless of the actors. I know I will. I've come to love some of these characters and want to see their journey to the end. 

I get that people are upset about the cast change but the new cast deserves to be given a chance as well. S2 can also have talented actors and it is unfair to think otherwise. EN2 is not even out yet and people are already saying it may not be as good as s1. I don't understand how one can compare them if s2 has not even aired yet.

The hype for s2 does exist. Dylan Wang is popular internationally and he will bring in many viewers.  As a matter of fact many of his fans are only watching s1 because of him. S1 was a success on its own but Dylan is contributing to its success as well. 

Storywise S2 is supposed to be better than s1 so I have high expectations on that. We shall soon find out how s2 does :)

For me the actor who stole the show was SYR she made SS shine even though the writer didn't give the character justice. Arthur was okay when he had a good actor to work with but in the scenes from the wasteland emotionally the actor was weak, he is still young and as a lot to grow as an actor. 

I'm going to watch season 2 but from what I see from the BTS it looks promising so I can't wait to see it.

Archived