Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Dylan loves taking photos. Now could he take some photos of the cast and share with us ? 

• Like 3

Does anyone know if this is a part of a scene with NQ or just the cast having fun with Didi? 

• Like 3

@n3bula, I don't think it's for fun coz we hear a big uproar from the background.  But I cannot remember from which chapter this scene comes from.  Since it looks like the public is throwing NQ up and down, this maybe one of the scenes to protect SS from them.  Just my guess.

Awwww, just came to know that DW like to take pics from camera. :heart:is it his camera or crew's?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

@n3bula, I don't think it's for fun coz we hear a big uproar from the background.  But I cannot remember from which chapter this scene comes from.  Since it looks like the public is throwing NQ up and down, this maybe one of the scenes to protect SS from them.  Just my guess.

Awwww, just came to know that DW like to take pics from camera. :heart:is it his camera or crew's?

@pad-hari I watched it without volume lol. I think you're right about it being a scene where he is protecting SS. 

Yes he likes photography. You'll often see him with a camera. I'm not sure if this one is his own camera or he borrowed it from the crew. He does have his own though. 

• Like 2

Thought I'd share this with you guys. Dylan being asked about EN. 

• Like 3

@n3bula, thanks for sharing Dylan's video.  Is he attending some awards show??? He seems to be adorable.  I like when these guys show manners like bending low to the height of the interviewer to answer politely.:love: (i know there is lot of noise in the background but even then I like that manner of the guys)

Third sister is looking so different in looks for season2.:smile:i think there is change in her style.

• Like 3

@pad-hari

Yes he attended the Golden Data Entertainment Awards. He got the Influential new comer in television award :). So proud of him. He is a true gentleman. 

I'm still waiting for more bts. Especially between Didi and SYR. Oh and of my Jun Mo and Chao. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, n3bula said:

I'm still waiting for more bts. Especially between Didi and SYR. Oh and of my Jun Mo and Chao. 

im waiting for Song YiRen.....havent really seen much of her except during the officiate ceremony.....

i hope they dont put all into NingQue....i want more of SangSang....

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im waiting for Song YiRen.....havent really seen much of her except during the officiate ceremony.....

i hope they dont put all into NingQue....i want more of SangSang....

I've been meaning to ask about that. SYR is female lead and yet we hardly see her. Why is it that we don't see her and Dylan together? They are the main couple and should be the main focus. Yet there is no promotion for the couple. S2 is all about them two and I expect them to have equal screen time. 

Could it be that they still haven't filmed a scene together? 

I'm new to C dramas and don't know how they promote their dramas. Is it from the beginning or do they promote till they are done filming? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, n3bula said:

I've been meaning to ask about that. SYR is female lead and yet we hardly see her. Why is it that we don't see her and Dylan together? They are the main couple and should be the main focus. Yet there is no promotion for the couple. S2 is all about them two and I expect them to have equal screen time. 

Could it be that they still haven't filmed a scene together? 

I'm new to C dramas and don't know how they promote their dramas. Is it from the beginning or do they promote till they are done filming? 

i cant answer you....as i dont have the script on hand....maybe you can suggest to send me one hahaha that will be a wild dream

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i cant answer you....as i dont have the script on hand....maybe you can suggest to send me one hahaha that will be a wild dream

I'll ask for two. One for you and one for me. Plus we get to hang with the cast :joy:

SYR is too cute! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, n3bula said:

I'll ask for two. One for you and one for me. Plus we get to hang with the cast :joy:

SYR is too cute! 

Pali Pali :D 

faster then :D 

• Like 1

I believe that Didi will do so well as Ning Que because somehow Arthur Chen and Didi have similar traits, especially their savageness..its always fun to see how actors develop into another character.. I'm so anticipating for this.. Will miss Arthur Chen as Ning Que though but I know Didi will not disappoint, so I'm excited for how he will bring Ning Que to the scree. Fingers crossed towards the grand success of ever night s2

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Suzzy San said:

I believe that Didi will do so well as Ning Que because somehow Arthur Chen and Didi have similar traits, especially their savageness..its always fun to see how actors develop into another character.. I'm so anticipating for this.. Will miss Arthur Chen as Ning Que though but I know Didi will not disappoint, so I'm excited for how he will bring Ning Que to the scree. Fingers crossed towards the grand success of ever night s2

Yes I am very excited for s2. Didi will make NQ his own and we shall be happy. I'm looking forward to see what parts of the novel they will use and to see where it ends. Already hoping for a s3 lol. Wanting to see more of NingSang, Jun Mo, Chao, FuZi , CPP and Xiaotang who are my favorites. 

Hoping we get more bts material soon. 

• Like 2

i remember seeing both Chen PiPi & Song YiRen attending an event for Bestores.....however no mention of the production filming :) 

i hope the reveal the full cast of the rest of EverNight2 soon.....they keeping too much of a tight lid when most of the things are already out in the open

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i remember seeing both Chen PiPi & Song YiRen attending an event for Bestores.....however no mention of the production filming :) 

i hope the reveal the full cast of the rest of EverNight2 soon.....they keeping too much of a tight lid when most of the things are already out in the open

IKR.... are they trying to hype it up by being so secretive? Or are they just stingy like SS with her money?? :joy:

• LOL 3