[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, raziela said:

Thank you for posting :) Finally! Nice to see NQ and SS together at last!  Hope all the actors can bond well. 

I enjoy seeing them as well. Seems like they are getting along. Hope Didi continues posting their photos. By the way he and SYR are now following each other on Weibo :)

2 hours ago, starry58 said:

I am loving all these shooting snippets. Didi is really giving his all. And I love how the cast are bonding together. Really excited!!

Yes he is. I really think we will all be satisfied with how s2 turns out. 

10 hours ago, n3bula said:

Hello. More of EN2 cast. Really like that the cast is having fun. 

Didi looks great training for those fighting scenes.

Thanks for the pictures. Judging by the action scenes they definitely have a bigger budget for part 2.

2 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks for the pictures. Judging by the action scenes they definitely have a bigger budget for part 2.

I guess so. I think s2 will definitely have more action scenes and I'm excited. A badass NQ played by my Didi is just awesome! Dylan has the bad boy look lol. 

I didn't understand a thing but looking at the shots of some scenes, I feel happy that Didi is part of this grand TV spectacle. He is definitely going to learn a lot! And Didi seems on point :wub:

14 hours ago, n3bula said:

Yes he is. I really think we will all be satisfied with how s2 turns out. 

I think so too! I am feeling it already just from the snippets alone. But then again, Didi is my bias so LOL. 

I think this time director Yang have more confident in filming EN2, since the EN1 is already succeed and gain so many viewers, so she is excited and determined to make a better one than the EN1, cant wait!!

加油 Director Yang, Casts and Production Team, continue to bring Ever Night novel alive! :kiss_wink:

13 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

No editing please!!!! we want the real ones!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!!:wub: Well :blush::thumbsup:for the job well done!!!!!

I can't wait for the real one. Really hoping they have strong natural chemistry on screen. :wub:

So Sangsang is going to be a wife and a mom? I want kissing scenes and love scenes. The real deal HAHAHA. 

Archived