[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New and old cast members behind the scenes of Ever Night 2

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Dylan Wang Song Yiren Wang Jinsong

Sequels of successful dramas often beg one important question. By this point, Dylan Wang's casting as Ning Que is set in stone as he has completely transformed into the young hero in Ever Night 2 将夜2. The cast and crew have been filming for a while now and there are enough behind the scenes interactions to answer the question in everyone's minds - Who among the original cast will be returning for the sequel? 

From the looks of it, there are quite a few of them! Dylan Wang shared a photo with Song Yiren, Hu Yuxuan andWang Jinsong. Many were surprised to see the veteran actor in an old man costume and thought that Fu Zi was being replaced. Luckily, it seems we get the pleasure of having both actors in the drama. 
Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Adam Cheng

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Adam Cheng

Adam Cheng in costume as Fu Zi is shown at the filming location engaging in an intense discussion with Dylan Wang, Song Yiren and director Yang Yang. On a side note, the captions indicate that they're talking about 'food'.  Adam Cheng also just turned 72 on Feb 24 so here's to wishing him a happy birthday and many more happiest of birthdays to come!

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Dylan Wang

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Dylan Wang

Dylan Wang as the new Ning Que. What do you think? 

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Song Yiren

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Song Yiren

Song Yiren is still the adorable Sang Sang though with the stakes raised due to her real identity, it looks like season 2 will require heavy scenes from the actress. 

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Cast

Happy times with the troublemaking trio. Hu Yuxuan returns as Chen Pipi. 

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Behind the Scenes Dylan Wang Song Yiren

The two leads with Zhang Shuangli. He also has the standard white hair and beard that they seem to be putting on all of the veteran actors.

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Cast Yuan Bingyan Marco Chen Kang Keren

Yuan Bingyan returns as Mo Shanshan. Marco Chen Zhen returns as everyone's big brother Li Manman. Kang Keren returns as Yu Lian (3rd sister). 
Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Cast Andy On Marco Chen Zhen

Another big brother returns - Andy On

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Cast Filming Dylan Wang Marco Chen

Dylan Wang has his arms around his favorite Da Shi Xiong. 

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Cast Filming Kris Sun Zujun

Ever Night 2 Cast Filming Kris Sun Zujun

Kris Sun Zujun also returns for the sequel and shares photos of his transformation.  

Spoiler

Ever Night 2 Cast Filming Song Yiren

Cheng Taishen takes over for the role of Chen Mou, played by Liu Peiqi in season 1. Filming is still ongoing so we can hope to see more casts joining the show. 

cr: http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/02/new-and-old-cast-members-behind-scenes.html

I have 2 questions from this article. 

1.Dylan Wang has his arms around his favorite Da Shi Xiong. 

What is this term Da Shi Xiong mean? is it a proper noun or some endearing term?

2.The role of Chen Mou.  Who is that exactly?  Does that character appear in Season 1?

Thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, pad-hari said:

have 2 questions from this article. 

1.Dylan Wang has his arms around his favorite Da Shi Xiong. 

What is this term Da Shi Xiong mean? is it a proper noun or some endearing term?

2.The role of Chen Mou.  Who is that exactly?  Does that character appear in Season 1?

Thanks in advance.

@angelangie can u help me answer these questions and clear my doubt.  TU.:wub:

Edit: that girl baby is so cute:kiss_wink: caught in between Didi and yiyi

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

'Da Shi Xiong' is Eldest brother or the first disciple of the same master..... only allow those who share the same master to call them by that...... ’大师兄 / 大師兄‘ 

Awww, thank you.  

34 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

https://m.weibo.cn/2020237375/4344697818111166

director’s note 60 days of EN2 filming.

*Chen Mou is Chen Pipi’s father, Master of Temple of Knowledge n Obeseince, he was there in S1 when LQ went on the boat to talk with him n sent him to study at the temple.

Yes, now I remember.  TU.

4 hours ago, n3bula said:

Does anyone know what character that girl who fights with NQ on director Yang Yang's video is? I know he fights against YHY but who else? 

Which video u r asking ?  Coz other than YHY, he will fight with the flower addict, lover of LQ when she is with that oldie Quni Madi when both NQ and SS try to escape from the  yuelun kingdom.  CMIIW

5 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Which video u r asking ?  Coz other than YHY, he will fight with the flower addict, lover of LQ when she is with that oldie Quni Madi when both NQ and SS try to escape from the  yuelun kingdom.  CMIIW

Ah okay. The girl that comes out at 1:19 of the second video here.

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Doesn't she look like pro trainer?   From some angle she does look like that flower addict girl.  But is the same girl in season 2 also for that character? @n3bula

I'm not sure. I don't remember flower addict being such a good fighter. Was she? 

@angelangie do you know if it's the same actress? 

On 2/25/2019 at 11:45 AM, Snow Guardian said:

I believe those haters who ever said SYR is ugly before and after seeing her real self in s2.. they will surely feel regret and be ashamed with their own words:P

I think they need glasses lol she was always pretty:D

2 hours ago, toninha said:

I think they need glasses lol she was always pretty:D

Agree.

I heard on instagram some Dyshen's fans called SYR old and ugly. Even though I am not DW's fans, but I do respect him for defending SYR from those nasty fans when they were bashing SYR with their comments in social media.

DW still have a long way to go in his career path. Of course he will be paired up with other female actresses. But many of them are expecting him and perceived he only qualified to be paired up with Shen Yue alone. I like Shen Yue. But this kinda thought is nonsense and childish. It is called possessive freaks over their idol. They are not supporting their idol but dragged him down. 

35 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Agree.

I heard in instagram some Dyshen's fans called SYR old and ugly. Even though I am not DW's fans, but I do respect him for defending SYR from those nasty fans when they were bashing SYR with their comments in social media.

DW still have a long way to go in his career path. Of course he will be paired up with other female actresses. But many of them are expecting him and perceived he only qualified to be paired up with Shen Yue alone. I like Shen Yue. But this kinda thought is nonsense and childish. It is called possessive freaks over their idol. They are not supporting their idol but dragged him down. 

Those are not really Didi's true fans though. I've seen many of his real fans support him and asked for others to respect his co-stars. It's a shame this is happening. It's only certain Dyshen fans who act childish. They claim to be fans of both but in reality they love Yue more and some are mad at Dylan. They are saying they no longer like him.

I hope this doesn't affect Dylan because it is unfair. Didi is working hard to become the best NQ he can be. He is a great person. Hope we can all ignore that and give him our full support. 

Besides I'm loving the chemistry he has with SYR based on the bts we've seen. They seem to get along well and feel comfortable with one another. They are teasing and being playful :love:

4 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Those are not really Didi's true fans though. I've seen many of his real fans support him and asked for others to respect his co-stars. It's a shame this is happening. It's only certain Dyshen fans who act childish. They claim to be fans of both but in reality they love Yue more and some are mad at Dylan. They are saying they no longer like him.

I hope this doesn't affect Dylan because it is unfair. Didi is working hard to become the best NQ he can be. He is a great person. Hope we can all ignore that and give him our full support. 

Besides I'm loving the chemistry he has with SYR based on the bts we've seen. They seem to get along well and feel comfortable with one another. They are teasing and being playful :love:

They hate him? Why @n3bula? He such a sweet guy and he seems getting along with everybody..:o

I believe after EN2 airing, those haters will regret with their own words. I heard some Dyshen's fans, who only used to like Dyshen, after watching EN1, they have now became a big fan of NQ and SS:P

I dont think they can resist NQ-SS's charms. Not even mention S2 will be fulled of sweetness and lovey dovey scenes about them:P

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

They hate him? Why @n3bula? He such a sweet guy and he seems getting along with everybody..:o

I believe after EN2 airing, those haters will regret with their own words. I heard some Dyshen's fans, who only used to like Dyshen, after watching EN1, they have now became a big fan of NQ and SS:P

I dont think they can resist NQ-SS's charms. Not even mention S2 will be fulled of sweetness and lovey dovey scenes about them:P

There are good Dyshen fans as well I know some. NingSang has that affect on people they get you hooked. When the drama airs NingSang will have many many fans

Archived