[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

2 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

I have a feeling that Dylan would do better than CFY. Even Dylan's facial face is already showing a vibe of NQ in the novel. Anyway, that's just my view:kiss_closed: (please dont kill me CFY's fans! I also liked him too):bawling: 

Careful @Snow Guardian, u have a huge x on your back now lol:D

How old is DW anyway? He should at least be older than CFY, right? Whenever i see CFY in his normal everyday look, it really surprises me. 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, dzareth said:

Careful @Snow Guardian, u have a huge x on your back now lol:D

How old is DW anyway? He should at least be older than CFY, right? Whenever i see CFY in his normal everyday look, it really surprises me. 

you scared me................................................. please spare me, comrade..:tears:

I think Didi is only around 20 yrs old. Because Shen Yue is 22. lols. Its true, CFY's real life is so different with NQ's. Even the way he talks, smiles and how he looks at people are so different with NQ's characters. #runningaway# 

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

you scared me................................................. please spare me, comrade..:tears:

I think Didi is only around 20 yrs old. Because Shen Yue is 22. lols. Its true, CFY's real life is so different with NQ's. Even the way he talks, smiles and how he looks at people are so different with NQ's characters. #runningaway# 

Yes he turned 20 recently. 

Even though both actors are great I have to agree with @Snow Guardian. Dylan is great at expressing emotions. Which is why I'm sure he will be an awesome NQ. He will definitely be at least as CFY's level or dare I say better. I think the main thing here is that Dylan has to have great chemistry with SYR to convince other fans. 

Dylan loves challenges. He took this role on knowing what he's up against. The comparisons with CFY are against him from the beginning. Still I'm convinced he will do great. Just my two cents on the subject. Please do not be offended I do like CFY. 

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Yes he turned 20 recently. 

Even though both actors are great I have to agree with @Snow Guardian. Dylan is great at expressing emotions. Which is why I'm sure he will be an awesome NQ. He will definitely be at least as CFY's level or dare I say better. I think the main thing here is that Dylan has to have great chemistry with SYR to convince other fans. 

Dylan loves challenges. He took this role on knowing what he's up against. The comparisons with CFY are against him from the beginning. Still I'm convinced he will do great. Just my two cents on the subject. Please do not be offended I do like CFY. 

Well said, comrade. I do trust Dylan will do better in his role but, I still couldnt put my high hope on aunties. "I am not beautiful, so I do not dare to think I am beautiful":lol:

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im different from u guys lols....

i wont compare the two....i let them each tell their own move and stories....i learn to stop comparing this way i wont be bias....

to me as long as the OTP have great chemistry and able to convince me they are made for each other im game.....

i will let Dylan tell me the NingQue he believe in and Chen FeiYu's NingQue will be another set of games for me.....

lookwise i prefer Chen FeiYu if u guys are to force me to choose.....Dylan are leaning more towards flower boy concept for me....im too old for flower boy :D 

I am easy to please, as long as either one of them being called Ning Que, have romantic feeling and being protective to my cutie pie Sangsang, I am already happy, satisfied and can accept him:lol:

@angelangie I'm aware of all this. I was just confused when you said he was rough around the edges when it was just a training session, well okay let me be honest it looked like you were complaining about him not being perfect hence why my protective instinct took over me and I sorta jumped into a defending tone. LOL. My mistake. Don't get me wrong I understand what you mean. Of course it is not easy filming a martial arts drama, everything from the actors, to the background and CG has to be spot on for us to enjoy the drama. 

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

i wont compare the two....i let them each tell their own move and stories....i learn to stop comparing this way i wont be bias....

to me as long as the OTP have great chemistry and able to convince me they are made for each other im game.....

i will let Dylan tell me the NingQue he believe in and Chen FeiYu's NingQue will be another set of games for me.....

lookwise i prefer Chen FeiYu if u guys are to force me to choose.....Dylan are leaning more towards flower boy concept for me....im too old for flower boy :D 

@angelangie I agree with CFY and Dylan will interpret NQ in their own unique way. I respect that. It does have to be said that NQ from S1 won't be the same as the one from s2. The character is supposed to grow more in s2 I hope. Obviously there will be more martial arts scenes and hopefully lovey dovey scenes in s2. Therefore, it wouldn't be fair to compare I guess. 

I will admit Dylan stole my heart in Meteor Garden. I rooted more for DMS than for Shan Cai lol. Now CFY is an actor I've come to like and look forward to seeing his upcoming projects. 

I must also say I've been reading so many negative comments about Dylan Wang being NQ (twitter). Which I understand why fans are upset that CFY won't be coming back. Still I find it disrespectful for people to say unkind things about Dylan. It is not his fault that CFY couldn't continue on as NQ. I personally like to respect everyone but I guess not everyone is the same. 

So yes I am protective of Dylan Wang. I feel like his older sister lol. 

I believe both guys are handsome in different ways. Too bad they are way too young lol. 

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

I'm way too old for both of them lol:D

19 hours ago, n3bula said:

That works but also request it on their site as a Netflix subscriber. If they get a lot of requests it's very possible 

19 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@starry58.... I don’t think they will  add it while it is airing. U see Viki had gotten the license on Ever Night. They probably got it for Season 2. But we can still ask them to add the show after it airs. 

Log into Netflix account then go to the Help center. Then click on request a tv show. You can only request it once. 

But we can tag them on Netflix.. maybe they will get the license for it for Season1 and 2. 

@n3bula... You are faster than me . 

Thanks @n3bula and @UnniSarah... I will request!

Based on DMS character that DW played, I think that playing as NQ might not be a problem for him as character wise the differences is not a lot.  Am only presuming as I didn't watch MG 2018 for I dropped it after one ep.  My favourites remain Japan Hana Yori Dango follow by Taiwan Meteor Garden.  Also it's good to know that he's 2 years older than CFY and a little more experience in acting than him.

Am only concern with his chemistry with SYR and fighting scenes.

Here is the 3rd confirmed coming back character so far, Andy On as 2nd brother Chao. I think most of the actor are not coming back? The director said " 瘦了不少" which is mean "lose so many"? So she is grateful that Andy On is coming back. CMIIW.

20190112-131803.jpg

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols u and me both :D 

fighting scenes i believe we will have martial expertise to help and push forward the move for them....

chemistry wise SYR is a natural....she is able to generate different sets of chemistry with her co-star

Well, I watched a few eps of SYR latest drama and she don't have chemistry with her co-star so I hope she do well in EN2.

@epinklyn  Oh my, so many well loved cast in S1 will not be around in S2.  :(  It will be a different feel with new cast.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:55 AM, Snow Guardian said:

Knock knock knock... @UnniSarah @raziela @rhapsare you here, chingu, comrade???:o

@pad-hari is about to hit her head to the wall, you better come here joining her excitements!:joy:

giphy.gif

Here I am!  I'm here lurking around on the thread...

I'm still not sure I will watch the next season.  I will wait for the opinions of my reliable Ever Night season 1 Soompi comrades here and also the Sang Sang/NingSang weibo fans to see if will watch.

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Here is the 3rd confirmed coming back character so far, Andy On as 2nd brother Chao. I think most of the actor are not coming back? The director said " 瘦了不少" which is mean "lose so many"? So she is grateful that Andy On is coming back. CMIIW.

*Fangirls over Chao* :wub: It's a shame the second season filming schedule wasn't handled better and now they are losing so many of the original cast. 

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@epinklyn, Oh no!!!! So Dylan guo is not playing the 2nd brother????

Oh no!  Does anyone know if the Hu Yu Xuan, the actor playing Chen Pi Pi, is returning?  The actor and his dimples are irreplaceable :(

Dylan Wang is kind of short and slight in comparison to Arthur Chen Fei Yu so I guess they will have to utilise some clever camera angles and bulk up his costume to give him the imposing presence CFY had as NQ.

2 hours ago, raziela said:

giphy.gif

Here I am!  I'm here lurking around on the thread...

I'm still not sure I will watch the next season.  I will wait for the opinions of my reliable Ever Night season 1 Soompi comrades here and also the Sang Sang/NingSang weibo fans to see if will watch.

HAHA we are on the same page, comrade:lol:

I am going to wait at least  until in the middle of the series, or wait until the drama ended, see the viewers' comments then decide whether I am gonna watch it or not. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I am not sure whether its true or not, but I heard in S2, the auntie would create her own story out of the novel, and make NQ-YHY falls for each others. This news was leaked out to the novel readers and it caused a big ruckus and complaints to the auntie. I really hope this is not true

Archived