[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

Been toying with the remote on this one...

does one need to watch the first season to watch the second? 

I am pretty sure i’d get a resounding yes if I asked whether this is worth the time investment...but I’d like to hear comments anyway if possible. Thanks!

Edit: Whoops! Not out yet. Must hv been blinded by Dylan. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Snow Guardian I saw that too. I didn't understand with their thinking. Is it wrong if Ning + Sang + Pi hangout together to Dylan's hometown? Why can they not respect them? Was it Yiren fault? Or Dylan fault? Or HuXuan fault? None of them fault in here. But I found out most of the comments  blame Yiren and Dylan. If they are Dylan fans, they should respect him, if they are shippers, they should treat him equally and don't take a side. As if Dylan is the bad one. I feel sorry to Dylan has such lunatic fans like that. 

The other side, I am  also happy that after wrapped up filming the Trio still hangout together and did culinary :D:D. They are indeed foodies. I can see how they cherish their friendship not only on set. Even I saw on pic that Dylan made them meet his parents. So yups Dylan treasures them as close friends. Hope that his fans can see it in positive vibes.

Guys.. Even the drama not aired yet and still wait till next year but we have already showed it :sweatingbullets:. Hope it isn't plot twist :D.

47 minutes ago, shrvirus said:

@Snow Guardian I saw that too. I didn't understand with their thinking. Is it wrong if Ning + Sang + Pi hangout together to Dylan's hometown? Why can they not respect them? Was it Yiren fault? Or Dylan fault? Or HuXuan fault? None of them fault in here. But I found out most of the comments  blame Yiren and Dylan. If they are Dylan fans, they should respect him, if they are shippers, they should treat him equally and don't take a side. As if Dylan is the bad one. I feel sorry to Dylan has such lunatic fans like that. 

The other side, I am  also happy that after wrapped up filming the Trio still hangout together and did culinary :D:D. They are indeed foodies. I can see how they cherish their friendship not only on set. Even I saw on pic that Dylan made them meet his parents. So yups Dylan treasures them as close friends. Hope that his fans can see it in positive vibes.

Guys.. Even the drama not aired yet and still wait till next year but we have already showed it :sweatingbullets:. Hope it isn't plot twist :D.

You wont want to understand their psysho-mindset unless you wanna be the same level as them:lol: I am wondering once the drama airs, and once they see the romance between Ningsang. What are they gonna do and what kinda reactions that they are gonna give? I believe both Dylan and SYR knew what is happening right now. They also knew the consequences of hanging out together in public place yet they seem do not care. LOLS. I heard from a friend that a hater in twitter accused Dylan and SYR slept together?? she was too disappointed with dylan and hates SYR too much until she made that kinda accusation of both of them. Too pathetic! 

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Been toying with the remote on this one...

does one need to watch the first season to watch the second? 

I am pretty sure i’d get a resounding yes if I asked whether this is worth the time investment...but I’d like to hear comments anyway if possible. Thanks!

of course you have to watch the first season first for understanding what is going on in the drama completedly. If you have time, you can read the novel too for better understanding of Ningsang's relationship.  

@n3bula, awwww, thank you so much for all the updates.  :kiss_wink:.   The cast already wrapping up filming.  Wow!!!!! really looking forward to the S2.  Dylan, SYR and all the cast/crew have worked really hard in the snow, rain, sand/dust storm.  Hope that the post production, edition and the cinematography are all done excellently.  I have a great belief in the pd that she will do a wonderful job as she did in S1.  Dylan is looking great and from the various bts, we can see that he has given his all in NQ character.  I have a gut feeling that the S2 is going to be excellent than S1.  SYR and all the old cast were the best in S1.  So, no need to comment on them.

And what's with the crazy fans accusations.  I think it all stopped.    Lets just ignore them as the three musketeers doing.  They just dont care and carry on with their friendship.  Love them so much.  

So, we have to wait and see whether the pd has completely filmed the novel or she has left some part for S3.  Hope she dont carry over this to S3.  Jaiyou!!!!!!!

On 5/6/2019 at 5:13 AM, Snow Guardian said:

@n3bula I heard there are chaos everywhere on social media.. SYR's fans are fighting with Dyshen's fans. what a show! the drama not even airing yet and both SYR-DYLAN also seem relaxed but the accusations already took place:D

@Snow Guardian Hello. Yes there was chaos for no good reason haha. Yiren and Didi are close friends and people can't accept it. Best to ignore those crazy people. 

14 hours ago, raziela said:

Thank you for tagging me!

It looks amazing! You can see they worked hard and it is going to have great visuals and fight scenes. Not enough Sang Sang though -_-. Is that last person in white Haotian Sang Sang?

@raziela your welcome. Yes a little more of Sang Sang please. Yes the last person is YCY as Haotian. Can't wait for s2 full trailer 

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

@raziela your welcome. Yes a little more of Sang Sang please. Yes the last person is YCY as Haotian. Can't wait for s2 full trailer 

Thanks for the reply.  Hmmm..I wonder how much screen time she will have.  I'm here for SYR-not her.  Looking forward to the trailer a lot!  It is going to be epic.

I just realised from the name you also run the DiRen Twitter account that keeps us updated with so much information, pictures, updates and goodies (and having to deal with the delusional haters on Twitter)  Thank you :kiss_wink:

On 5/9/2019 at 8:11 PM, raziela said:

Thanks for the reply.  Hmmm..I wonder how much screen time she will have.  I'm here for SYR-not her.  Looking forward to the trailer a lot!  It is going to be epic.

I just realised from the name you also run the DiRen Twitter account that keeps us updated with so much information, pictures, updates and goodies (and having to deal with the delusional haters on Twitter)  Thank you :kiss_wink:

@raziela well from what I know YCY only filmed for 10-14 days. Now that doesn't mean she necessarily filmed all day. During her last 4 days of filming she was spotted site seeing so I doubt she was filming all day since she had time for that. Based on the photos I think she was just there to film when SS became Haotian and fought FuZi  since  Adam was there as well. 

I think we all love SYR and are here for her as well. I love my Didi too but you guys know that lol. 

Yes that is my Twitter account. I do have to deal with haters. I just try to ignore them and ne happy with my two favorites being good friends lol. Because of my account name they think I ship them. They don't get that I love Didi/SYR which is why I use DiRen. Oh well I don't owe anyone explanations haha.

So I was thinking about how they are going to do the whole SS/ Haotian thing on the drama. From what we can see on the teaser SS is there on the scenes with Haotian. So maybe they will show both of them in all scenes? Or alternate between them? Wondering if NQ always just sees his SS. Or maybe he just sees Haotian when she is torturing him? On some scenes SS is wearing different clothes while Haotian is in white. Then there are other scenes with both of them in white. Which makes me think that SS is there as Haotian's conscience trying come back and protecting NQ as well. Could it be that we start seeing our SS dress in white until she's starting to come back? I really hope that SS beats Haotian and that's when she returns and we get to see her as Haotian and YCY's Haotian completely disappears.  What do you think? @Snow Guardian @UnniSarah @angelangie @raziela @pad-hari @kiara_bleu @thartie @epinklyn

@n3bula, as @angelangie mentioned, some facial changes, chubby and plumpy body and also more height than the present SS are some of the features after she turns to Haotian.  But the other new actress( i dont remember her name) as haotian seems to be petite just as SYR.  So, i have a hunch that the new female is just going to accompany SYR as another haotian.  My wishful thinking.  I am also curious as to how the pd is going to show this haotian arc when SS starts torturing NQ.  But i dont remember seeing any bts between that new female and Didi.  So, hope that there are no love scenes between these two for grown up  Haotian SS. :wub:

oh, i dont need a season 3 for this.  I may get fed up and loose interest for another season.:sweatingbullets: Hope the pd finishes the rest of the novel in this season itself.

@nebula honestly I dont have any idea with these two SS, director YangYang playing something creatively to bring up alive HaoTian SS, so i will just watch the result. I think HaoTian SS play quite major role since she is on rank 4th after MSS in the actor list.

On 5/12/2019 at 7:26 PM, n3bula said:

So I was thinking about how they are going to do the whole SS/ Haotian thing on the drama. From what we can see on the teaser SS is there on the scenes with Haotian. So maybe they will show both of them in all scenes? Or alternate between them? Wondering if NQ always just sees his SS. Or maybe he just sees Haotian when she is torturing him? On some scenes SS is wearing different clothes while Haotian is in white. Then there are other scenes with both of them in white. Which makes me think that SS is there as Haotian's conscience trying come back and protecting NQ as well. Could it be that we start seeing our SS dress in white until she's starting to come back? I really hope that SS beats Haotian and that's when she returns and we get to see her as Haotian and YCY's Haotian completely disappears.  What do you think? @Snow Guardian @UnniSarah @angelangie @raziela @pad-hari @kiara_bleu @thartie @epinklyn

I'm not sure either.  I thought they would give YCY's Haotian minimal screen time.  Maybe just enough time for SYR to transform, a big battle before she is defeated and turns back into SYR's Sang Sang especially as you said the actress didn't film for very long.  But now @epinklyn said said the actress is listed 4th I wonder if her role is bigger than we anticipated.

@pad-hari I agree. I would prefer if they can tell the story in just this second season.

2 hours ago, raziela said:

I'm not sure either.  I thought they would give YCY's Haotian minimal screen time.  Maybe just enough time for SYR to transform, a big battle before she is defeated and turns back into SYR's Sang Sang especially as you said the actress didn't film for very long.  But now @epinklyn said said the actress is listed 4th I wonder if her role is bigger than we anticipated.

@pad-hari I agree. I would prefer if they can tell the story in just this second season.

I am also shocked, i knew from Director Yang weibo. Her name suddenly showed up in the lead actor list.

nef5u7x3ke4iueubnx1llx5d.jpg

Screenshot-20190514-123416-Weibo-Intl.jp

12 hours ago, raziela said:

I noticed how she was listed 4th but honestly I think she is listed like that because Haotian is an important role. After all SS is part of her. In my opinion filming 14 days doesn't equal to major screen time considering they filmed for 4 months. I think it's because YCY is so "popular" so they promote her a lot. Especially since her girl band comes from Tencent. YBY as MSS doesn't have that much screen time either if they follow the novel. I think the most important characters were Eldest bro, Jun Mo, 3rd sister, LQ and Ye Hongyu. They didn't even list them as main cast which I thought was crazy. LQ is one of the villains. I don't know what they are thinking anymore.

All I ask.is for the series to end with NQ and Yiren as Haotian SS that's it. I'm not asking for much lol. 

If Yiren was going to completely disappear as SS then they wouldn't have her wearing the white Haotian dress as well. Right? It still gives me hope she will stay as Haotian permanently.

13 hours ago, n3bula said:

If Yiren was going to completely disappear as SS then they wouldn't have her wearing the white Haotian dress as well. Right? It still gives me hope she will stay as Haotian permanently

Yes, I agree.  I am also hopeful about this.  Since they don't shoot in sequence,  we don't know how they are going to film the Haotian arc.  We have to wait and see for the official main trialer to be released after the post production and editing.:sweatingbullets:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived