Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha beat me....

Dylan is 1.83m

Chen Fei Yu is 1.80m :D 

maybe they wont dig holes on the floor this times to show Song YiRen are shorter :D 

I think this time, they are going to dig a hole to bury half of Didi's legs to make sure his height same as SYR's:joy::joy:

We didn't get charcoal black SS, so we definitely won't get tall, voluptuous SS :D. What I'm more concerned of is

Spoiler

Whether they will go with SS=DoX=YZ. That part of the novel has recently been translated and knowing how special effects for fantasy scenes are usually horrible, I'm not really looking forward to the live adaptation of Chapters 670-690.

Through bits and pieces of the bts so far, DW kind of have a similar silhouette as CFY. But I suppose we will no longer see the rawness that CFY had. I assummed DW is more accomplished in a sense that he has a longer resume than CFY?

Still hoping for another FZ instead of the rumored Alex Fong. Although it is wishful thinking, I kind of want to see Hu Ge as FZ hahahaaaa...

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmm somehow your ideas of 'HuGe' as Fuzi is definitely appealing :D i love Adam Cheng version of FuZi & like you.....I'm not sure how to take Alex Foong as the Fuzi instead......havent seen him much in a period drama............ 

Hu Ge does seem strangely appealing, non? Choosing the actor to play FZ is like choosing someone to play Dumbledore. A character that is like a sage, a little arrogant and sometimes have that devilish twinkle in his eyes. I think Hu Ge has that in him, except that he is too young...

Alex Fong.... he wasn't even a top tier tvb actor in his heydays. I personally think as an actor he is flat. He has the same emotion when happy, sad, angry etc.

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

guess this will be in S2 where SangSang will be another person......forgetting about NingQue

I was not sure if it was SS or just a picture of SYR lol. If it what your guessing then SS won't have a transformation like in the novel then? 

I want more photos and videos of the filming already lol. So far we haven't gotten much. Then again they recently started filming :lol:

13 minutes ago, starry58 said:

I have been tagging Netflix on Twitter whenever I RT anything EN! Haha! If there are other ways to bombard them, let me know! LOL

That works but also request it on their site as a Netflix subscriber. If they get a lot of requests it's very possible 

18 minutes ago, starry58 said:

I have been tagging Netflix on Twitter whenever I RT anything EN! Haha! If there are other ways to bombard them, let me know! LOL

@starry58.... I don’t think they will  add it while it is airing. U see Viki had gotten the license on Ever Night. They probably got it for Season 2. But we can still ask them to add the show after it airs. 

Log into Netflix account then go to the Help center. Then click on request a tv show. You can only request it once. 

But we can tag them on Netflix.. maybe they will get the license for it for Season1 and 2. 

@n3bula... You are faster than me . 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

unfortunately i think DW resume only end with Meteor Garden 2018 with Shen Yue, and he is currently involved in a variety show 'The Inn2' that all i know of him so far.....

@kokodus might know more since she love him :D 

Yeah @angelangie is right. He only has Meteor garden in his filmography. This is only his second drama. But as with every leading actor who take up the role of DMS rise to stardom, he became a household name pretty quickly. He has been in a couple of variety shows and lots and lots of CFs. LOL. 

I'm not sure whether this is a wise move of him to choose this as his second project, people will definitely compare him with the previous lead, let's see how he fares...

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha beat me....

Dylan is 1.83m

Chen Fei Yu is 1.80m :D 

maybe they wont dig holes on the floor this times to show Song YiRen are shorter :D 

Chen Fei Yu's height is 1.88 m but I don't see there's much difference though when Dylan faced with Song Yi Ren. :D

Most likely, I will catch S2 maybe start only when its air half way through but I won't bother to watch S3 if there is one.  Better reading the novel instead.  Just like I gave S2 of Eternal Love a chance but end up feeling disappointed and yet the production intended to produce S3. :crazy:  But for EN S2, I have more faith in the director so I will look forward to it. ^_^

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yeah @angelangie is right. He only has Meteor garden in his filmography. This is only his second drama. But as with every leading actor who take up the role of DMS rise to stardom, he became a household name pretty quickly. He has been in a couple of variety shows and lots and lots of CFs. LOL. 

I'm not sure whether this is a wise move of him to choose this as his second project, people will definitely compare him with the previous lead, let's see how he fares...

I have a feeling that Dylan would do better than CFY. Even Dylan's facial expression is already shown a vibe of NQ in the novel. Anyway, that's just my view:kiss_closed: (please dont kill me CFY's fans! I also liked him too):bawling: 

27 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Hi everyone, I love Dylan wang as DMS so I want to watch this, so do I have to watch season 1 ? Is it good ?

The lead girl look like a child :sweatingbullets: how old is she?

It is an addictive drama!:lol:

Her (Song Yi Ren) actual age is 25. She is super talented and lovely. Watch the season 1 first or maybe, you can read the novel first to be familiar with each characters.

You may join the discussion in forum as well. There is a forum for Ever Night 1. You can read the comments and reviews about the drama over there:lol:

Archived