[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, n3bula said:

Yes cannot wait for s2 to air. SS becomes Haotian soon after this. I've been reading rumors that they will change SYR. I really doubt it. So once she becomes Haotian we will see they didn't change her. :)

The whole fandom would explode if they change SS. The production team better be smart about this 

4 hours ago, n3bula said:

Yes cannot wait for s2 to air. SS becomes Haotian soon after this. I've been reading rumors that they will change SYR. I really doubt it. So once she becomes Haotian we will see they didn't change her. :)

Haha you made a few posts of bts few days ago and one of them was about Savage SS (Haotian SS) cutting off NQ's 'thing' and NQ was rolling and shouting in pain at the same time. So, it means that they didnt change SYR:D

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

nice to see Adam is back as FuZi as i couldnt imagine someone else taking his role lols.....

When they rumors it as Fang ChongXing i was a bit doubtful of it

So happy about this as well. 

39 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Haha you made a few posts of bts few days ago and one of them was about Savage SS (Haotian SS) cutting off NQ's 'thing' and NQ was rolling and shouting in pain at the same time. So, it means that they didnt change SYR:D

I'll dm you in case people here don't want to be spoiled 

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

I'll dm you in case people here don't want to be spoiled 

Please pm me too if there are any other pics apart from the one you have posted that proves SYR stays for Haotian SS.:wub:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Song YiRen updated her weibo

Feb/25/19 - 7.52pm (KST)

据说有个小埋汰孩十多天没发微博了是不是有人想她了 (Some said that someone had not posted in Weibo for over 10 days, anyone missing her?)

Me.  What, is that really SYR??? She is looking so different.  Have to compliment her make up artist.  Looking forward to her Haotian SS.

On 2/25/2019 at 7:47 PM, pad-hari said:

Me.  What, is that really SYR??? She is looking so different.  Have to compliment her make up artist.  Looking forward to her Haotian SS.

I believe those haters who ever said SYR is ugly before and after seeing her real self in s2.. they will surely feel regret and be ashamed with their own words:P

Awww, SYR is so cute.  :kiss_wink:She does sing well also.  Her voice is great.  I think her long hair is an hair extension for the drama coz she seems to have short hair from the bts. 

Actually these BTS are posted by the stalking fans or by the crew themselves or some tourists/fans who happened to be there????  Any idea?  

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Awww, SYR is so cute.  :kiss_wink:She does sing well also.  Her voice is great.  I think her long hair is an hair extension for the drama coz she seems to have short hair from the bts. 

Actually these BTS are posted by the stalking fans or by the crew themselves or some tourists/fans who happened to be there????  Any idea?  

SYR is awesome.

Those bts are posted by all of the above from what I know 

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NzA5MzA3NQ==&mid=2652756504&idx=1&sn=caae5adb8b5796ab96e21659b84320f3 

An article written abt EN2, Director Yang Yang gave a little sneak peek to the reporter on the filming set, her view and hope for EN2. Something abt Dylan n SYR and the other characters too. It’s a nice insight frm the Director and it may take 8 mths for post prod n filming may end in May. Enjoy reading it.:)

Archived