[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, angelangie said:

it was mainly till after the series was air

as back then it was under wrapped and most of the cast were unknown unless you are counting those season artist that were in it...

however ever since S1 hit the fame, alot of audience had been keeping tab on the filming as well as with Dylan being thrown in to take over NingQue, eyes had been glue to the whole process.....so i guess that why you tends to have more news on it.

Oh okay. I thought maybe it was the same because of CFY. 

I don't know about how C entertainment works but is it bad to get all this bts so early on? Will it cause them to have to reshoot scenes? Over here when shows film they do not let you see anything before it airs. I'm just curious about it. 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

no they usually kept everything under wrapped or they dont really do much about it....unless there are some famous artist / idols in that have huge fan base.....and those fans following some of them...

i guess they film and released BTs of Dylan in it to prove that he can be a good NingQue too and that their choice is the right one since ChenFeiYu unable to join them this round....

this is probably to appease some of the EverNight fans .....as it was a huge uproar....we honestly dont have to look far....just look around here ...what we have here is only small waves and it wasnt that huge since we are pretty small pack :D

however u can just imagine weibo....where all the chinese fans flocks together :D 

Thanks for explaining my friend 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

well they arent wrong.....im seeing more MSS than SS scenes or BTs, being that SS probably join the team a bit late since she was busy with filming another film before joining them...

so basically im waiting for that to be air :D 

Yes we all want SS scenes and not much has been shown. Well maybe MSS scenes will be gone soon lol. Wishful thinking. I'm just ready for my SS to shine and NingSang love to be shown :wub:

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols

to be honest MoShanshan was suppose to be under supporting however they have given MoShanShan more screen times than they did SangSang not something i like :/ 

Yes in novel she doesn't appear to often. So she should not get too much screen time. I noticed that the parts of her scenes released are of the same ones. So maybe she's done just a few scenes but they are releasing small bts of the same scene. Like the one where she helps NingSang out a part was shown and now another. 

I really do hope she is not once again given more importance than she should have.

Focus in female lead should be SS. Even YHY should get more time than MSS on screen. Now still no bts on YHY as of yet. Not that I want too much YHY either :lol:

Maybe we will get SS/NingSang  bts later on. 

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

maybe....just probably cause SangSang is busy with all the filming so they have no times to really released bts on her as releasing bt wasnt really their styles

Yes could be. It better be that she's so busy cause she's on every episode lol. 

Do you know when filming ends? 

Archived