[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that Didi will do so well as Ning Que because somehow Arthur Chen and Didi have similar traits, especially their savageness..its always fun to see how actors develop into another character.. I'm so anticipating for this.. Will miss Arthur Chen as Ning Que though but I know Didi will not disappoint, so I'm excited for how he will bring Ning Que to the scree. Fingers crossed towards the grand success of ever night s2

1 hour ago, Suzzy San said:

I believe that Didi will do so well as Ning Que because somehow Arthur Chen and Didi have similar traits, especially their savageness..its always fun to see how actors develop into another character.. I'm so anticipating for this.. Will miss Arthur Chen as Ning Que though but I know Didi will not disappoint, so I'm excited for how he will bring Ning Que to the scree. Fingers crossed towards the grand success of ever night s2

Yes I am very excited for s2. Didi will make NQ his own and we shall be happy. I'm looking forward to see what parts of the novel they will use and to see where it ends. Already hoping for a s3 lol. Wanting to see more of NingSang, Jun Mo, Chao, FuZi , CPP and Xiaotang who are my favorites. 

Hoping we get more bts material soon. 

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i remember seeing both Chen PiPi & Song YiRen attending an event for Bestores.....however no mention of the production filming :) 

i hope the reveal the full cast of the rest of EverNight2 soon.....they keeping too much of a tight lid when most of the things are already out in the open

IKR.... are they trying to hype it up by being so secretive? Or are they just stingy like SS with her money?? :joy:

2 hours ago, n3bula said:

@angelangie look more SYR. Our SS! 

Yay! Song Yi Ren pictures at last :D  She doesn't look as tiny next to other people besides CFY.  I thought she cut her hair for EN2 so I'm surprised to see she has long hair but I was hoping for some new pretty outfits for Sang Sang .  Even Chen PiPi has a new outfit!

4 minutes ago, raziela said:

Yay! Song Yi Ren pictures at last :D  She doesn't look as tiny next to other people besides CFY.  I thought she cut her hair for EN2 so I'm surprised to see she has long hair but I was hoping for some new pretty outfits for Sang Sang .  Even Chen PiPi has a new outfit!

I was just thinking the same thing. She may have long her in beginning of drama and later on she cuts it. I want new outfits too. It is nice seeing Chen Pipi. Still waiting for my Jun Mo lol. 

Archived