[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, a_tumiwa said:

omg the novel is so complicated, thanks to the drama producer make the story simpler even though also become less detail and obscure.

Hide contents

so Fuzi even cannot won against the splitted Haotian (half-power?)?

lol no lie, the novel is a mess towards the end. i had a hard time finishing it as my suspension of disbelief was getting tested. the drama made it not simpler, but changed it and made it a romance. to each their own, but it's not really fair to the great story (beyond the weird stuff, i have no defense for that).

Spoiler

i don't think it's half-power, though that's not really explained. honestly, i am pretty sure a lot is lost in translation since some of that stuff just doesn't make sense or feels like they don't offer explanations at all.

Major novel spoiler again:

Spoiler

i can't remember how the final resolution comes to pass, but i know Fuzi never returns. Haotian does lose power as the world is destroyed and nq's world is revealed. the earthly haotian is still there as haotian/sangsang, she never goes back to the body of sangsang after the transformation (which i don't think happens in the drama, as Yang Chaoyue is a guest actress (?), the heavenly one i can't remember what happens to her, but i don't think it's explicitly mentioned.

you could read the last few chapters for more info but without context it's going to be 

1e36babf74993a375f8498eccd2a4a3b.jpeg

i may re-read some more later and chime in if needed. i also don't know where the drama story is headed or how it'll end so the novel plot may be sort of irrelevant :/ 

Spoiler

This drama is confusing, but after watching the recent ep, my take was SS was a God, or splitted entity of the god, so whatever that is, technically NQ got married with a God LOL interesting. So those people who wanted to kill SS, they didn’t know that they hunted a God, well that was bad news  for them

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

may those books fans or reader need to forget the book storylines and just follow the drama :x so u wont get mix up :x

Just trying to answer questions, of course with the caveat that it may not match, but I'm happy to stop if you'd like me to, no worries :)

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha no not for you to stop as i find books times lines tends to be very different with how they projected it in the drama, this happen for almost all adaption :)  not only for EN, and when we stop comparing the differences we will get less confuse :) 

Very true. I was hoping they'd give more explanations over things like what happened in ep19, though. :) I'm sure they'll explain more later.

It's never the same when you can describe a scene, the actions and the thoughts with words on paper, vs seeing it and hearing the characters describe it, especially an intricate story like this one! 

@Lbpg

question: you said 

Spoiler

. Haotian does lose power as the world is destroyed and nq's world is revealed. 

does NQ create new world? What does this mean? So the current universe where yang state reside is gone? What happens to the people and everyone?

On 1/31/2020 at 6:48 PM, transort said:

How?

Again, just novel info. I have no idea if this will be part of the drama at all.

Spoiler

In a fight with Chen Mou near the end of the story. He was trying to keep the bad guy away from SangSang and Ning Que so they could reach Chang'an, but he wasn't as strong as him. In his defeat he lost his cultivation. 

The end of the fight is in chapter 1113. Read through if you'd like more detail. 

Archived