[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sad. I just read this

Spoiler
   Hide contents

At the end of the series, Ning Que is married to HaoTian and they have a child. Sang Sang is HaoTian's avatar. HaoTian has memories of SangSang but she is not the same as the original SangSang, HaoTian is strong and arrogant. Ning Que knew that HaoTian was not SangSang, but he still loved her, because it was SangSang's last wish.

Spoiler

Sangsang dies for greater good? So she is reincarnation of Haotian gal

ep 4 question: at 10 min mark both masters ask do u know how he levels up? Which level NQ goes to and what does the question mean

Spoiler

Haotian in sangsang's dream said that she = sangsang

Haotian = a goddess worshipped by Xiling, a goddess of Light

Sangsang = daughter of darkness/Hades/lord of deceased

so Haotian aka Goddess/lord of the Light = a daughter of darkness

daughter and father fight each other?

23 minutes ago, Kachan02 said:

I’m sad. I just read this

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

That *spoiler* was ridiculous and convoluted. That's not quite how it goes down, but shame on the person for putting it out there like that. 

Spoiler

No, she does not die. 

Reveal hidden contents

ep 4 question: at 10 min mark both masters ask do u know how he levels up? Which level NQ goes to and what does the question mean

Omg this bothered me so much when I saw this! This was the fight with Long Qing in episodes 1/2!! They changed it so much, then they talk about it in later episodes like they didn't change it at all. It's the laziest writing I've watched in a while. 

Ning Que reaches Knowing Destiny (highest level available before you start entering the immortal levels) via his use of Taotie (that demon looking thing that comes out of his body). LQ mentions something about him breaking the level or w/e, and that's the only indicator you get that anything meaningful happened. The drama plays it like some sort of nuisance on the road, solved by a flying chopstick :joy: I can't... 

15 minutes ago, a_tumiwa said:
  Hide contents

Haotian in sangsang's dream said that she = sangsang

Haotian = a goddess worshipped by Xiling, a goddess of Light

Sangsang = daughter of darkness/Hades/lord of deceased

so Haotian aka Goddess/lord of the Light = a daughter of darkness

daughter and father fight each other?

Spoiler

Light = darkness. Take it as you will, going deeper sort of spoils it. Happy to dm if you want more info, but I can only speak from source material. Drama is anybody's guess where it'll go. 

Spoiler

HaoTian awakens and replaces SangSang. SangSang gave up resisting, letting HaoTian take over her body. SangSang wants HaoTian to be nice to NingQue. That was SangSang's last will. After marrying HaoTian, NingQue treats her very well because NingQue sees HaoTian as SangSang's other embodiment. In NingQue's mind, SangSang never died

Spoiler

The conflict between HaoTian and Fuzi was metaphorically at the beginning of the series .

The episode 1 - season 1, a time of debate between the priest and LongQing.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:49 AM, Lbpg said:

Go for it! It's an epic read.

Thanks. I’ll go for this. Is it possible to download this in iBooks? Idk what is epubss I’ll look around and download it as google book. Yes plz dm me the link. Sometimes only after reading others perspective I can infer it better.

2 hours ago, Kachan02 said:

Thanks. I’ll go for this. Is it possible to download this in iBooks? Idk what is epubss I’ll look around and download it as google book. Yes plz dm me the link. Sometimes only after reading others perspective I can infer it better.

No idea about Apple stuff. Probably not, as I've only found it available on web novel sites. I'll dm you links. You can probably upload epub files to your iBooks, unless it works like Kindle or other drm protected apps. 

@angelangie re: MSS getting top billing, I think I understand now:

Spoiler

They rewrote her role in the novel, and YHY's to a lesser extent, so it seems they are forcing the love triangle *hard*. Ep 6 and 7 has MSS going to xiling as a prisoner (makes me think they're replacing CPP's imprisonment that happens later with this one?) and YHY accusing her of doing it for love, and MSS agreeing with her. 

Curious to see where they take the story from here. 

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i dont like it even though it was from the novel, they should keep the original plan....

there MSS bow out with dignity

Exactly! I love how she develops in the second half (mostly behind the scenes), but so far it doesn't give me the impression they'll have her retain her dignity.

Spoiler

Not only that, the amount of screen time the flower addict got (in xiling, of all places...?? She left xiling ages ago! What is she doing there?) was disproportionate. 

I'm seeing trailers for later episodes and it's still deviating in some major details, so I think it's safe to say they're keeping the core of the story, but all the near-intact fidelity we liked from 1 is kinda gone. I expected they would have to get creative to bring this part of the story to life, but it feels like a bait and switch. 

could somebody give a guideline for realm power level?

lv1. - basic

lv2 - perception

lv3 - no doubt

lv4- see-through (Ning Que?)

lv5- knowing destiny (Ye Hongyu , Mo Shanshan season 2)

lv6 - englightment of heaven / revelation / Tian Qi 

lv7- Vanished Distance / Freestyle / Wuju (Li Manman)

lv8 - limitless ?? 

lv9  - Freestyle ? (fuzi)

9 minutes ago, Kachan02 said:

Pre ep 20. King seems to be sick. He is a good guy why he is sick suddenly he was fine last few eps

He's been sick since the beginning of the story in s1. His wife was originally supposed to kill him and either poisoned or something him. But his sickness isn't very consistent throughout, most times he appears to be well. Kinda like the cheerful SangSang lol

I like that S2 started with their journey.

Although, they are constantly in danger.

The scenes when SS played the Go game were interesting.

I laughed when NQ borrowed that FZs liquor. :D

My OTP is NQ and SS.

But regardless, I liked the scenes between NQ and MSS.

They looked beautiful as they walked together.

Of course this time NQ didnt let SS be sad. 

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

My OTP is NQ and SS.

But regardless, I liked the scenes between NQ and MSS.

They looked beautiful as they walked together.

Of course this time NQ didnt let SS be sad. 

I think this NQ doesn't have the arrogance and the badass attitude but he makes up for it with the affection and love that is clearly visible for SS. That much I can say. :P

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

I think this NQ doesn't have the arrogance and the badass attitude but he makes up for it with the affection and love that is clearly visible for SS. That much I can say. :P

NQ is still arrogant. I like that. :D

But Im glad there wont be a scene like the one in S1 when NQ came back from the north and

smiling SS saw MSS behind him. 

On 1/19/2020 at 11:43 PM, Lbpg said:

Hide contents

Light = darkness. Take it as you will, going deeper sort of spoils it. Happy to dm if you want more info, but I can only speak from source material. Drama is anybody's guess where it'll go. 

please pm me the info....thank you!

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

just an ideas for some who are confuse.....dark cannot exist without light and light cannot exist without dark....

both have to be balance.....without balance it will break the world tip and cause chaos.... 

;) 

@hot_hot1975

Spoiler

There's also no such thing as Hades or the lord of the dead or whatever. It's all Haotian 

Archived