[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

er what happen?

Spoiler

SS being pulled by a giant golden dragon, Hao Tian found her and wanted her.

The entire story is on Chapter 674. 

While the naked eye could not make out the process, Ning Que could sense it because the Giant Golden Dragon had sucked up plenty of Great Spirit from him. When he looked up again, the Golden Dragon’s head in his sunglasses was not as dignified or bright but looked bloody, terrifying and greedy.

The night in the north had slowly retreated, the Big Black Umbrella no longer had to spew out aura. The connection between Sangsang and the night had been broken and the aura surrounding her had been purified. Dust and gravel danced in the wind.

Sangsang’s feet had left the surface of the ground, away from the ice and snow that were like white lotuses as she floated up to the sky.

The Giant Golden Dragon looked at her nonchalantly.

Sangsang’s clothes rustled in the whirlwind.

Sangsang flew towards the sky, towards the mouth of the Giant Golden Dragon.

Sangsang turned around and looked at Ning Que. Her eyes were filled with fear and her expression was of helplessness.

Ning Que jumped up and hugged her legs, wanting to pull her back onto earth.

But he could not do so.

Sangsang continued to fly towards the sky, bringing him along with her.

Haotian wanted Sangsang.

Haotian did not want him.

That was why while Sangsang’s body became very light, his body suddenly grew as heavy as a mountain.

There were two cracks, and his arms which were holding onto Sangsang shattered.

But he did not let go.

Since he had caught her, he would never ever let go.

He would not let her go even if his arms broke.

He would not let her go even if he died.

A faint glimmer flashed across his lashes and the earth seemed to no longer hold any attraction. Ning Que hugged on to Sangsang and with the dragon’s breath, they both flew into the sky and towards the mouth of the Giant Golden Dragon.

Their hair and clothes danced in the air, looking like two black flowers. Ning Que began to bleed due to the pressure of light, and blood flowed from the black petal, falling onto the Wilderness.

On the Wilderness, the Big Black Horse ran frantically, pulling the carriage behind it. It seemed to have forgotten its fear as it ran after the two in the sky, neighing in anger and sadness from time to time.

Ning Que looked at it and said hoarsely, “It’s so stupid.”

Then he looked up and saw a patch of light in the sky above his head. There was nothing but light and it seemed so pure, just like death. So, he knew that death was approaching.

He had made many choices in his life. Now, it seemed as if those choices were really meaningless. Just like how he had, at the last moment, chosen to jump into the sky to embrace Sangsang.

However, sometimes, choices were fraught with meaning.

He looked at Sangsang and smiled.

Sangsang looked at him and smiled.

Then, their bodies suddenly stopped, no longer flying towards the light and the sky.

Because a hand had reached up into the sky and caught hold of Ning Que’s leg.

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

er what happen?

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Reveal hidden contents

SS being pulled by a giant golden dragon, Hao Tian found her and wanted her.

The entire story is on Chapter 674. 

While the naked eye could not make out the process, Ning Que could sense it because the Giant Golden Dragon had sucked up plenty of Great Spirit from him. When he looked up again, the Golden Dragon’s head in his sunglasses was not as dignified or bright but looked bloody, terrifying and greedy.

The night in the north had slowly retreated, the Big Black Umbrella no longer had to spew out aura. The connection between Sangsang and the night had been broken and the aura surrounding her had been purified. Dust and gravel danced in the wind.

Sangsang’s feet had left the surface of the ground, away from the ice and snow that were like white lotuses as she floated up to the sky.

The Giant Golden Dragon looked at her nonchalantly.

Sangsang’s clothes rustled in the whirlwind.

Sangsang flew towards the sky, towards the mouth of the Giant Golden Dragon.

Sangsang turned around and looked at Ning Que. Her eyes were filled with fear and her expression was of helplessness.

Ning Que jumped up and hugged her legs, wanting to pull her back onto earth.

But he could not do so.

Sangsang continued to fly towards the sky, bringing him along with her.

Haotian wanted Sangsang.

Haotian did not want him.

That was why while Sangsang’s body became very light, his body suddenly grew as heavy as a mountain.

There were two cracks, and his arms which were holding onto Sangsang shattered.

But he did not let go.

Since he had caught her, he would never ever let go.

He would not let her go even if his arms broke.

He would not let her go even if he died.

A faint glimmer flashed across his lashes and the earth seemed to no longer hold any attraction. Ning Que hugged on to Sangsang and with the dragon’s breath, they both flew into the sky and towards the mouth of the Giant Golden Dragon.

Their hair and clothes danced in the air, looking like two black flowers. Ning Que began to bleed due to the pressure of light, and blood flowed from the black petal, falling onto the Wilderness.

On the Wilderness, the Big Black Horse ran frantically, pulling the carriage behind it. It seemed to have forgotten its fear as it ran after the two in the sky, neighing in anger and sadness from time to time.

Ning Que looked at it and said hoarsely, “It’s so stupid.”

Then he looked up and saw a patch of light in the sky above his head. There was nothing but light and it seemed so pure, just like death. So, he knew that death was approaching.

He had made many choices in his life. Now, it seemed as if those choices were really meaningless. Just like how he had, at the last moment, chosen to jump into the sky to embrace Sangsang.

However, sometimes, choices were fraught with meaning.

He looked at Sangsang and smiled.

Sangsang looked at him and smiled.

Then, their bodies suddenly stopped, no longer flying towards the light and the sky.

Because a hand had reached up into the sky and caught hold of Ning Que’s leg.

@angelangie It is what @epinklyn said but there's also others saying it can be the part when 

Spoiler

Haotian SS is leaving NQ to go back to her kingdom and he is trying to hold on to her so she doesn't leave. 

So I'm not sure which it is for sure. What do you guys think? 

After I got informed that DD will be in EN2, I watched the first season and dang I am so excited for season 2. I fell in love with Arthur, but I can't wait to see DD in this one. I'm so glad it's finished. New to Chinese drama, so how long does it take to film a drama of over 30+ episodes?

On 4/22/2019 at 1:04 PM, Imqueenz said:

After I got informed that DD will be in EN2, I watched the first season and dang I am so excited for season 2. I fell in love with Arthur, but I can't wait to see DD in this one. I'm so glad it's finished. New to Chinese drama, so how long does it take to film a drama of over 30+ episodes?

Welcome to the forum @Imqueenz. Excited to see Didi as well. 

MG was 49 ep and it took 4 months to film 

5 minutes ago, raziela said:

Thank you so much for keeping the thread updated @n3bula I can't believe they finally finished filming just last week.  Now we wait for the final product...

You're welcome @raziela. Now we have a long wait until s2 premiere. I'm so excited about watching s2. All the NingSang bts we got makes it exciting. You know that's the reason I keep watching Haha. 

@n3bula :lol:Hahaha! Me too! We know the cast is great and looks like Dylan will be a perfect replacement for Chen Fei Yu Let's hope it lives up to our expectations and they have listened to the author and the fans and the drama director and writer do NingSang justice in the sequel.

On 5/2/2019 at 11:42 AM, raziela said:

@n3bula :lol:Hahaha! Me too! We know the cast is great and looks like Dylan will be a perfect replacement for Chen Fei Yu Let's hope it lives up to our expectations and they have listened to the author and the fans and the drama director and writer do NingSang justice in the sequel.

Didi will do a great job. We don't ask for much just for NingSang to be well written like in the novel. Hoping our expectations are met this time around.

sigh I just don't want to come in few tread like this one because scared to become addict. The more popular tread, more you can become addict and sadly my life is really busy :wacko:. Still First at all, yes I did watch the whole season 1 and LOVE it so much and that why I read in webnovel and keep comment it. I think I'm in chapter 600 something now hm....

I remember I was so addict to the drama so when it's out in vip chinese section, I dw immediatly and watch it. When I hear they change Arthur to Dylan....yes I complaint it. Because I was so in love how Arthur was acting for Ning Que....and how the chemistry Sangsang x Ning Que was so lovely.:wub: Isn't because I don't like Dylan, but because in my imagination when I read the novel, it's was still Arthur...

After I saw some video and picture from Dylan, he seem really give his 110% to acting in the upcoming part 2. I saw he was really put his heart in his acting...I know, he probably got the whole planet agaisnt him, that why he work so hard to change our idea....

Let's see, I feel they also change Arthur isn't because of his acting or school in USA...but in the novel, we know they have a lot skinship between Sangsang and Ning Que *yes they have*....Maybe because of that, Arthur who is only 18 year old...cannot lose his first kiss in the streaming. Dylan is probably more confortable to kiss Yiren later.....:wub:

How many episodes or how they will concentrate the whole part two novel, let's see.....Ning Que was really a playfull man with all girl....:sweatingbullets: but he love only Sangsang who is his life and water.

I will wait to see the second part of this serie later...until then :) let's meet later. 

Archived